Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,844 members, 7,828,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding (74446 Views)

May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters / See Nicky, Ricky, Dicky And Dawn: They Are Now Big Boys And Girls / "I Slept With Tuface In 2014 In Detroit" - Lady Tells Annie Idibia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by Kpengla(m): 3:50pm On Mar 19, 2022
Ugly Ghana
Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by lookingfly: 4:17pm On Mar 19, 2022
Bobloco:
We have really lost it

What are we meant to do with this news
she still dreams of the guys D
Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by Bbbw: 4:28pm On Mar 19, 2022
Nice
Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by LINTUNE(m): 4:30pm On Mar 19, 2022
Bestiee01:
Some men really do have terrible choice in who they sleep with.even if konji wan kill me,I rather masturbate than sleep with this ugly, shapeless mofo.

Hadley Chase available.

Modified:for those killing me with mentions,na comment I comment,I no kill person o.
hows she ugly?..if u want to condemn what she did ,just do it,but Don tell me this hot lady im seeing here is ugly..post ur babe make we see.
Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by sphinixs2: 4:30pm On Mar 19, 2022

1 Like

Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by gaftsoil(m): 4:31pm On Mar 19, 2022
Ashawo wey no get shame. Be like my ex
Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by Bearfruit(f): 4:32pm On Mar 19, 2022
they glory in their shame
Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by eddieguru(m): 4:59pm On Mar 19, 2022
[quote author=Bestiee01 post=111166864]Some men really do have terrible choice in who they sleep with.even if konji wan kill me,I rather masturbate than sleep with this ugly, shapeless mofo.

Hadley Chase available.

Modified:for those killing me with mentions,na comment I comment,I no kill person o. I'll need Hadley chase novel please
Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by eddieguru(m): 4:59pm On Mar 19, 2022
Bestiee01:
Some men really do have terrible choice in who they sleep with.even if konji wan kill me,I rather masturbate than sleep with this ugly, shapeless mofo.

Hadley Chase available.

Modified:for those killing me with mentions,na comment I comment,I no kill person o.
I'll need Hadley chase novel please
Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by Bestiee01(f): 4:59pm On Mar 19, 2022
[quote author=eddieguru post=111178861][/quote] wasap me with the no on my profile
Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by Bestiee01(f): 5:00pm On Mar 19, 2022
eddieguru:
I'll need Hadley chase novel please
wasap me with the no on my profile
Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by meobizy(f): 5:00pm On Mar 19, 2022
I don’t care. She used herself as a condom just like many women in society. Who did he settle with in the end? Surely not her.

Africans should stop acting like sex is a wonderful feat. It is the easiest of actions when it comes to male and female interactions. If as a man you can’t get it whenever you need then set your standards low or prepare to pay for the act. At her age na shame say she dey brag regarding sex; that’s what teenagers do. Grown adults are surely not virgins on average.

1 Like

Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by francotunsco: 5:19pm On Mar 19, 2022
Is it the man that fall or fell your bwest?
Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by Johel(m): 5:21pm On Mar 19, 2022
Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by Johel(m): 5:24pm On Mar 19, 2022
Bestiee01:

Hadley Chase available.

Na lie, u go brush am, even ontop your matrimonial bed when wife no dey around grin grin grin
Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by Druss(m): 5:33pm On Mar 19, 2022
illicit:
The bride na mumu

Not the bride. She has no control over what groom and friend does. It is this OAP that is a mumu. Later on she will cry about how people treat her post this revelation. Not to mention that she must have thought that she was a positive someborri for doing this rubbish.
Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by charlesdinho7(m): 6:05pm On Mar 19, 2022
any female celebrity from ghana is always shameless, stupid and big time ashawo. is like ashawohism runs in their veins
Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by adefitim(m): 6:21pm On Mar 19, 2022
Is that not a flappy bwest or na my eyes Dey pain me?
Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by kullozone(m): 7:33pm On Mar 19, 2022
Na bad belle. She was just angry the guy chose his wife over her.

If she was a bridesmaid at your wedding, just start investigating now!

1 Like

Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by DMerciful(m): 7:51pm On Mar 19, 2022
She is not ugly at all. Post your pic lets compare
Bestiee01:

Hadley Chase available.

Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by Mamijoh(f): 8:00pm On Mar 19, 2022
Antoeni:
Doggy Can Never Beat Missionary, Because a Man On a Mission is More Powerful Than a Dog on a Race ...
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by Rhaspody(m): 8:01pm On Mar 19, 2022
the woman (bride) don know everything finish. I guess she's still unmarried.
Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by pocohantas(f): 8:01pm On Mar 19, 2022
DMerciful:
She is not ugly at all. Post your pic lets compare

This one you are defending her. Are you the bridegroom she knacked? grin

1 Like

Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by chaloskyx: 8:08pm On Mar 19, 2022
congrats na still your loss cause no one in his right senses would marry u after this confession
Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by DMerciful(m): 8:13pm On Mar 19, 2022
grin

At least I'm defending a woman so no one should say I'm a misogynist. But in my sincere opinion, the woman is fine, how can someone say she's ugly?

I agree that what she did was bad but same goes for the groom.
pocohantas:

This one you are defending her. Are you the bridegroom she knacked? grin
Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by mechanics(m): 8:14pm On Mar 19, 2022
Hmmmm.
Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by deebrain(m): 8:19pm On Mar 19, 2022
Shameless pig.

Gender equality my foot
Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by maasoap(m): 8:47pm On Mar 19, 2022
Bestiee01:

To me, she was used. And dumped!
Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by chrisblack1234: 8:58pm On Mar 19, 2022
That's why you have fallen Jericho...olosho
Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by DrMuzungu(m): 10:16pm On Mar 19, 2022
Please enlighten me, what is the proper spelling of what she is?

A) A-S-H-A-W-O

--or--

B) O-L-O-S-H-O

Thank you.
Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by Hillsautos: 11:13pm On Mar 19, 2022
Bestiee01:

Hadley Chase available.

So much for using a female moniker for disguisinh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ghanaian Actor Van Vicker! Hot Or Not? / Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male / Anita Joseph Kneels For Her Husband To Prove That She Doesn't Control Him (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.