Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,781 members, 7,827,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding (74445 Views)

May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters / See Nicky, Ricky, Dicky And Dawn: They Are Now Big Boys And Girls / "I Slept With Tuface In 2014 In Detroit" - Lady Tells Annie Idibia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by Noshitboi(m): 12:04pm On Mar 19, 2022
This one go sleep with a man and his sons

1 Like

Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by Blacksavage: 12:04pm On Mar 19, 2022
Bestiee01:
Some men really do have terrible choice in who they sleep with.even if konji wan kill me,I rather masturbate than sleep with this ugly, shapeless mofo.

grin boss calm your nerves and even me don't value this hoes of this days...
Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by modaink333: 12:04pm On Mar 19, 2022
T
Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by legalmoney(m): 12:05pm On Mar 19, 2022
Total moral bankruptcy
Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by Praxis758: 12:05pm On Mar 19, 2022
It is so bad that abominable acts are now being celebrated and appreciated in the open without shame.
Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by Elidrisy20: 12:05pm On Mar 19, 2022
Bestiee01:
Some men really do have terrible choice in who they sleep with.even if konji wan kill me,I rather masturbate than sleep with this ugly, shapeless mofo.
konji never hold you na make you dey make dis comment
Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by cococandy(f): 12:06pm On Mar 19, 2022
As in
OgidiOlu3:

Why do you people always blame the victim?
Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by toujurs: 12:06pm On Mar 19, 2022
Bestiee01:
i guess you've forgotten you are a lady
Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by Nigerialabalaba: 12:06pm On Mar 19, 2022
ehen !!Ashewo!! low budget bianca, accordimg to ebere
Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by Czario: 12:06pm On Mar 19, 2022
There's a reason why sum ppl must remain OAP and not on screen..
Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by Codeye(m): 12:06pm On Mar 19, 2022
In the other news it's safe to say this slut is bragging she is too ugly to get married to hence her protituted lifestyle

1 Like

Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by edosignature(m): 12:06pm On Mar 19, 2022
It's such a sad reality
Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by Enemyofpeace: 12:07pm On Mar 19, 2022
In Mrs Obiano’s voice “ashawo kobo kobo.”
Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by Eriokanmi: 12:07pm On Mar 19, 2022
....and are you now married ?

1 Like

Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by emmyN(m): 12:07pm On Mar 19, 2022
She's lying, trust me.
Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 19, 2022
You're SHAMELESS, that's what you are. Think you have taken it chop? One or two things inevitably happen to gals like you - you may be childless or have a wicked Mother-in-Law, a woman who's worse than Ozorkwo of Nollywood.
Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by ImoleNaija: 12:07pm On Mar 19, 2022
Many are wh0res, few are seen at brothels.

4 Likes

Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by Dynamiceagle(f): 12:07pm On Mar 19, 2022
Any woman that had this OAP as a bridesmaid should ask questions o lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by Okunga: 12:07pm On Mar 19, 2022
This her kneel cap sha….

4 Likes

Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by rolams(m): 12:08pm On Mar 19, 2022
illicit:
The bride na mumu

I dey tell you!
Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by seyz91(m): 12:08pm On Mar 19, 2022
I tell you!
Bestiee01:
Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by Dynamiceagle(f): 12:08pm On Mar 19, 2022
Any woman that had this OAP as a bridesmaid should ask questions o

1 Like

Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by Elidrisy20: 12:09pm On Mar 19, 2022
If another woman come dey f@@k your husband no come complain oooo
Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by Dshocker(m): 12:09pm On Mar 19, 2022
Foolish statement from a foolish fella.

2023 is close by
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is not qualified to lead Nigeria,we can not afford to install another old and sick man that urinates and suffers from parkinson disease for another 8yrs,we Nigerians can do better by electing a qualified candidate irrespective of his or her tribe....God bless Nigeria.

Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by Tareq1105: 12:10pm On Mar 19, 2022
Bestiee01:

My friend stop pretending here as if your girlfriend is finer than her.

Yes, what she did wasn't okay bcoz she betrayed the trust but that doesn't mean that she's ugly. She's fine and you know it.

4 Likes

Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by 07kjb: 12:10pm On Mar 19, 2022
Very ugly men get Choice shaa
And she's bragging about it
Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by Nonywendy(m): 12:10pm On Mar 19, 2022
cigaricon:
Lol. Normal life
wetin normal force life.?
Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by JustPowerApps(m): 12:10pm On Mar 19, 2022
Wherever the devil can't get to, he sends a woman to do his bidding. Fear who no fear the female gender undecided

1 Like

Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by Yankee101: 12:10pm On Mar 19, 2022
For his money?

That's prostitution basically

Ashewo is not a proud profession madam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ghanaian Actor Van Vicker! Hot Or Not? / Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male / Anita Joseph Kneels For Her Husband To Prove That She Doesn't Control Him (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.