Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Share Your Favourite Bible Quotes - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Favourite Bible Quotes (8193 Views)

Who's Your Favourite Bible Character? / What Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? / What's Your Favourite Bible Translation And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Favourite Bible Quotes by millennialaku2: 10:28pm On Mar 20, 2022
Colossians 1:16-18 (kjv) :
for by him were all thing created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth. whether they be thrones or dominions or principalities or powers: all things were created by him and for him: and he is before all things and by him all things consist.
Re: Share Your Favourite Bible Quotes by RALPHOW(m): 10:53pm On Mar 20, 2022
Arise shine ,
Is 60;1-2
Re: Share Your Favourite Bible Quotes by Harmless1b(m): 12:48am On Mar 21, 2022
The Lord will fight for you and you will hold your peace
Exodus14:14
Re: Share Your Favourite Bible Quotes by Pastoshizzy(m): 1:23am On Mar 21, 2022
AntiChristian:
Numbers 31:40

The Bible God gets a war booty share of 32 virgin babes spared from the last verses below.

Ah! tongue

Madamvanessa no see Bible verse quote. Na Muslims be the terrorist that killed his family!

USA, Israel, etc are prominent terrorist than Muslims.

But who dey reason am?
Definitely not Christians cos to them only Muslims are terrorist!
You don't know what the word "Christian" means hence you've been misled, brain washed and embittered (you're forgiven). I'm sure you termed those countries you mentioned 'christian countries' abi?. A slight command of english language can Indeed be abused. Go back and do your research...at the end of it, you just might give your life to Jesus. kiss
Re: Share Your Favourite Bible Quotes by Pastoshizzy(m): 1:25am On Mar 21, 2022
Frank25:
I just want to lay an emphasy on this, islam should not be tamed with conflicts as regard to the teachings of their imam, they are better known for peace. Most times due to the inferor attacks of the herdsmen people regards the islams as terrorist, they practice their religion ways in a good conduct for instance: imagine praying to your deity most likely 6-7 time in a day, they are filled with joy seeing an unbeliever turning into a good leave , they spread love both to their brothers and beyond.
Why do you fight for Islam...on nairaland undecided
Re: Share Your Favourite Bible Quotes by Pastoshizzy(m): 1:28am On Mar 21, 2022
Lovenorth:
Jesus is a man and servant of Allah
ignore your next meal..chop chikini sense. Don't pray again..what you need is just that... SENSE undecided
Re: Share Your Favourite Bible Quotes by Antiislaam(m): 8:14am On Mar 21, 2022
AntiChristian:
Numbers 31:40

The Bible God gets a war booty share of 32 virgin babes spared from the last verses below.

Ah! tongue

Madamvanessa no see Bible verse quote. Na Muslims be the terrorist that killed his family!

USA, Israel, etc are prominent terrorist than Muslims.

But who dey reason am?
Definitely not Christians cos to them only Muslims are terrorist!

You will soon jakpa, we are very much delighted and grateful that our own God is not distributing VIrgins for us in his Paradise unlike the god of muhammad (allah) that turns his own paradise to a sex avenue where you slaves including Muhammad shall be having sex day and night with 72 virgins each

On the other hand, behold just few out of hundreds agents of allah fighting for Islam, muhammad and allah
Re: Share Your Favourite Bible Quotes by AntiChristian: 9:30am On Mar 21, 2022
Pastoshizzy:
You don't know what the word "Christian" means hence you've been misled, brain washed and embittered (you're forgiven).
Christian means those who follow Christ. But was Christ a Christian? No! Did he practice Christianity? No! So who brainwashed me? And i'm not embittered. I just quote Bible verses!

I'm sure you termed those countries you mentioned 'christian countries' abi?. A slight command of english language can Indeed be abused. Go back and do your research...at the end of it, you just might give your life to Jesus. kiss

Was there ever a country founded on "Christianity"? We only have those run by Christians! The Muslim countries like Libya and Iraq were toppled by those western forces that brought Christianity here.

And Jesus never for once requested for my life any one's life!
Re: Share Your Favourite Bible Quotes by emmaodet: 6:10pm On Mar 21, 2022
ademidedavid:
The race is not for the swift, nor the battle for the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favor to men of skills but time and chance happeneth to them all.

Ecclesiastes 9;11

I dey always use this verse hold my body gidigba

grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Favourite Bible Quotes by cyrusmillz: 10:59pm On Mar 21, 2022
PrimadonnaO:

This is one of my favourites, too.

...write the vision on the tables, make it plain, that he may run that readeth it...

A firm assurance of God's intentions for us.
A reason to hold on to your purpose. Just stay the course, always remember why you're on that road... and the promises of the Lord will eventually come to FULL MANIFESTATION.

Very powerful assurance smiley

1 Like

Re: Share Your Favourite Bible Quotes by Pastoshizzy(m): 4:32pm On Apr 29, 2022
AntiChristian:
Christian means those who follow Christ. But was Christ a Christian? No! Did he practice Christianity? No! So who brainwashed me? And i'm not embittered. I just quote Bible verses!

Was there ever a country founded on "Christianity"? We only have those run by Christians! The Muslim countries like Libya and Iraq were toppled by those western forces that brought Christianity here.

And Jesus never for once requested for my life any one's life!
I just said it..you sir are an atheist. You just stepped out of context. Go back and read again (the post). Okay!
Re: Share Your Favourite Bible Quotes by AntiChristian: 4:46pm On Apr 29, 2022
Pastoshizzy:
I just said it..you sir are an atheist. You just stepped out of context. Go back and read again (the post). Okay!

I'm not an atheist. I'm a Muslim. You are wrong!
Re: Share Your Favourite Bible Quotes by Pastoshizzy(m): 4:54pm On Apr 29, 2022
AntiChristian:

I'm not an atheist. I'm a Muslim. You are wrong!
Since you are a Muslim, you have a periphery of Christian religion. If you claim to worship God in Spirit..my next question is, which spirit? (there are diverse deceptive spirits in man). Your knowledge of Christianity is anargumentative concept you have kept just to show superiority of your religion. I don't blame you. I know a lot of Christians like you okay. You're welcome.
Re: Share Your Favourite Bible Quotes by AntiChristian: 5:04pm On Apr 29, 2022
Pastoshizzy:
Since you are a Muslim, you have a periphery of Christian religion. If you claim to worship God in Spirit..my next question is, which spirit? (there are diverse deceptive spirits in man). Your knowledge of Christianity is anargumentative concept you have kept just to show superiority of your religion. I don't blame you. I know a lot of Christians like you okay. You're welcome.

I have never seen any religion called Christianity in the Bible. But i know people practice Christianity in reality.

About Spirit, the concept of Spirit is different in Christianity and Islam. In Islam, a human body is composed of a body and Spirit/Soul. This means spirit = Soul.

Apart from the Angels, we have humans and the other unseen forces are called Jinns.

Jinns like humans can be righteous or wayward.

And of course Islam is the only religion approved by God.
Re: Share Your Favourite Bible Quotes by NNTR: 6:13am On Apr 30, 2022
AntiChristian:
I have never seen any religion called Christianity in the Bible. But i know people practice Christianity in reality.

About Spirit, the concept of Spirit is different in Christianity and Islam. In Islam, a human body is composed of a body and Spirit/Soul. This means spirit = Soul.

Apart from the Angels, we have humans and the other unseen forces are called Jinns.

Jinns like humans can be righteous or wayward.
Man is tripartite, this meaning, man, is made up of three fundamental parts, that namely are :
1. The body,
2. The spirit aka ruach, aka life-force, aka breath of God
3. and the soul

It is the soul upon after death, that will when facing judgment give account for all thoughts, deeds, actions, words done whilst it expressed itself when it experienced life living on earth in the land of the living

The body goes back to being dust, while the spirit aka ruach, aka life-force, aka breath of God returns back to its Owner, God

AntiChristian:
And of course Islam is the only religion approved by God.
James 1:27,
'Pure and unblemished religion [as it is expressed in outward acts] in the sight of our God and Father is this:
to visit and look after the fatherless and the widows in their distress,
and to keep oneself uncontaminated by the [secular] world.
'

My beloved dear Muslim brother friend, empathy, such as is exemplified in James 1:27 seen above, is one of the only religions, if not the only religion approved by God.

Empathy transcends Islam. Empathy doesnt not discriminate between a muslim, christian, heathen, atheist , believer, idolater, freethinker, skeptic, cynic, scoffer, et cetera.

Empathy doesnt not discriminate between race, creed, gender, sexuality, societal stature et cetera

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.
Re: Share Your Favourite Bible Quotes by AntiChristian: 6:30am On Apr 30, 2022
NNTR:
Man is tripartite, this meaning, man, is made up of three fundamental parts, that namely are :
1. The body,
2. The spirit aka ruach, aka life-force, aka breath of God
3. and the soul

It is the soul upon after death, that will when facing judgment give account for all thoughts, deeds, actions, words done whilst it expressed itself when it experienced life living on earth in the land of the living

The body goes back to being dust, while the spirit aka ruach, aka life-force, aka breath of God returns back to its Owner, God

James 1:27,
'Pure and unblemished religion [as it is expressed in outward acts] in the sight of our God and Father is this:
to visit and look after the fatherless and the widows in their distress,
and to keep oneself uncontaminated by the [secular] world.
'

My beloved dear Muslim brother friend, empathy, such as is exemplified in James 1:27 seen above, is one of the only religions, if not the only religion approved by God.

Empathy transcends Islam. Empathy doesnt not discriminate between a muslim, christian, heathen, atheist , believer, idolater, freethinker, skeptic, cynic, scoffer, et cetera.

Empathy doesnt not discriminate between race, creed, gender, sexuality, societal stature et cetera

When Adam was moulded in the Bible, the body was from earth. What else did God add to make him living?

Show the verse where soul and spirit was imparted on the body of Adam?

And secondly, was thinking you brought a verse that mentions Christianity as your religion but those names are constructs of ordinary men!
Re: Share Your Favourite Bible Quotes by NNTR: 7:07am On Apr 30, 2022
AntiChristian:
When Adam was moulded in the Bible, the body was from earth. What else did God add to make him living?
I said earlier that it is the spirit aka ruach, aka life-force, aka breath of God.
That, my beloved dear Muslim brother friend, is what God added to make Adam a living soul

Re: Share Your Favourite Bible Quotes by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:08am On Apr 30, 2022
The two most favorite Bible quotes to me said exactly the same thing:

And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the LORD'S house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it. And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.
And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more. Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3

From Genesis to Revelation sounds like stories to me that similar things could be found in some other books regarded as sacred, but this quote proves that only the Bible is inspired by the one and only true God.
How?
There is no other religion book that has ever point to what it's real adherents will be doing in future times except the Bible. In this verse God's word clearly stated that people will come from all the nations of the earth which means it's not all the inhabitants of the earth that will become adherents of the Bible.
Note the word "MOUNTAIN" which symbolises RELIGION so God's word likens all the RELIGIONS on this planet to MOUNTAINS that are situated in different locations on this planet. Each religion has it's root and the race that started it so the Bible specifically mentioned "house of Jacob" so that any reader could know the race that started this religion. Then it goes on to say that humble and obedient individuals from all the earth will come under one umbrella to start obeying the things found in the history of the house of Jacob {Zechariah 8:23} then what will be the sign that this thing has begun? God's word answered that throughout the world people will be discussing with their neighbours about God and righteousness {Malachi 3:16} but this will affect all other religions so we need to know which one truly comes from the true God! Malachi 3:18
So how do we know which one comes from the true God? Jesus of Nazareth answered saying "By their FRUITS you will identify each religion" {Matthew 7:16-18} and what is the expected FRUIT of true religion?
Isaiah and Micah answered:
Adherents of this religion will beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more! Isaiah 2:4; Micah 4:3
This means during the time when politics and racism has led people throughout the earth to build weapons of mass destruction to kill one another {Revelations 6:3-4} God's own people will use what's found in the Bible to resolve all racial disparities within them, divert all their resources into the production of food and information materials, they will not enrol in the army neither will they support wars again!

If you're able to IDENTIFY any religion that has successfully achieved this then i congratulate you with this warm assurance.
When evildoers are all gone {Psalms 37:7-11} when greedy politicians are no more {Daniel 2:44} when there is no more infirmities, sickness or death {Revelations 21:3-5} See you there in Paradise! Luke 23:43 smiley

1 Like

Re: Share Your Favourite Bible Quotes by NNTR: 7:12am On Apr 30, 2022
AntiChristian:
Show the verse where soul and spirit was imparted on the body of Adam?

And secondly, was thinking you brought a verse that mentions Christianity as your religion but those names are constructs of ordinary men!
1 Thessalonians 5:23
'Now may the God of peace Himself sanctify you completely,
and may your entire spirit, soul, and body be kept blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
'

Hebrews 4:12
'For the word of God is living and active and full of power [making it operative, energizing, and effective].
It is sharper than any two-edged sword, penetrating as far as the division of the soul and spirit [the completeness of a person],
and of both joints and marrow [the deepest parts of our nature], exposing and judging the very thoughts and intentions of the heart.
'

My dear doubting Thomas, beloved dear Muslim brother friend, all those constructs are bible based and further more fyi, the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it pierces even to dividing soul and spirit.

You're soul, you, the soul, rely on your spirit man, to prosper.

Tell how exactly, meaning, give the details, how the first man Adam was made a living soul please.

Re: Share Your Favourite Bible Quotes by Nobody: 7:15am On Apr 30, 2022
Frank25:
Let's gather and discuss of our favorite bible quotes..., it will help in reviving a lost soul

Philippians 1:20 (MSG) They didn't shut me up; they gave me a pulpit!

This is when I had to leave my former Church because of how the pastor was treating me then '1 Minute With Tina' began on FB, IG, Twitter & YouTube. If he hadn't treated me so badly, I wouldn't be doing what I'm doing today. So, he didn't shut me up instead my teaching reached a wider audience.
Re: Share Your Favourite Bible Quotes by NNTR: 7:25am On Apr 30, 2022
PastorMIsBack:
Philippians 1:20 (MSG) They didn't shut me up; they gave me a pulpit!

This is when I had to leave my former Church because of how the pastor was treating me then '1 Minute With Tina' began on FB, IG, Twitter & YouTube. If he hadn't treated me so badly, I wouldn't be doing what I'm doing today. So, he didn't shut me up instead my teaching reached a wider audience.
God works in mysterious way.
Meant 'evil' against you, but God meant it for good, with a 'Get Out of Jail Free' card
Could have been a slow suffering in silence death like with in the frog apologue below

Re: Share Your Favourite Bible Quotes by AntiChristian: 8:15am On Apr 30, 2022
NNTR:
1 Thessalonians 5:23
'Now may the God of peace Himself sanctify you completely,
and may your entire spirit, soul, and body be kept blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
'

Hebrews 4:12
'For the word of God is living and active and full of power [making it operative, energizing, and effective].
It is sharper than any two-edged sword, penetrating as far as the division of the soul and spirit [the completeness of a person],
and of both joints and marrow [the deepest parts of our nature], exposing and judging the very thoughts and intentions of the heart.
'

My dear doubting Thomas, beloved dear Muslim brother friend, all those constructs are bible based and further more fyi, the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it pierces even to dividing soul and spirit.

You're soul, you, the soul, rely on your spirit man, to prosper.

Tell how exactly, meaning, give the details, how the first man Adam was made a living soul please.

I never asked you to quote me the words of Paul or that of an anonymous writer. Quote me how Adam was created with the body , Spirit and Soul. That's what i asked.

Secondly, Are you a Christian practicing Christianity - Christ just like Confucius - Confucianism, Zoroaster - Zoroastrianism, Paul the Apostle- Pauline Christianity?
Re: Share Your Favourite Bible Quotes by AntiChristian: 8:18am On Apr 30, 2022
NNTR:
I said earlier that it is the spirit aka ruach, aka life-force, aka breath of God.
That, my beloved dear Muslim brother friend, is what God added to make Adam a living soul

The Islamic believe is that the Spirit = Soul.

Quote the Bible verse that states that Adam was created and Soul and Spirit was added to him.

Note: The breath is the the Spirit or Soul it can never be the two together. And the Soul is not from the earth!
Re: Share Your Favourite Bible Quotes by NNTR: 10:02am On Apr 30, 2022
AntiChristian:
I never asked you to quote me the words of Paul or that of an anonymous writer. Quote me how Adam was created with the body, Spirit and Soul. That's what i asked.
Genesis 2:7
'And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life;
and man became a living soul.
'

My dear doubting Thomas, beloved dear Muslim brother friend, you're going to learn.

When I said, 'My dear doubting Thomas, beloved dear Muslim brother friend, all those constructs are bible based and further more fyi, the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it pierces even to dividing soul and spirit. You're soul, you, the soul, rely on your spirit man, to prosper. Tell how exactly, meaning, give the details, how the first man Adam was made a living soul please' why

Tell me which part of, it is the spirit aka ruach, aka life-force, aka breath of God, that's what God added to make Adam a living soul, do you have problem understanding?

AntiChristian:
Secondly, Are you a Christian practicing Christianity - Christ just like Confucius - Confucianism, Zoroaster - Zoroastrianism, Paul the Apostle- Pauline Christianity?
I am a believer

I am going to pay you back using your own coin. Quote me where Apostle Paul ever said he's a Christian. While you're at it, also quote where he said anything about a Pauline Christianity

Re: Share Your Favourite Bible Quotes by NNTR: 10:02am On Apr 30, 2022
AntiChristian:
The Islamic believe is that the Spirit = Soul.
Surah Yunus [10:94]
'But if you are in doubt, as to what we have revealed to you, ask those who read the Book before you; certainly the truth has come to you from your Lord, therefore you should not be of the disputers.'
فَإِن كُنتَ فِي شَكٍّ مِّمَّا أَنزَلْنَا إِلَيْكَ فَاسْأَلِ الَّذِينَ يَقْرَءُونَ الْكِتَابَ مِن قَبْلِكَ لَقَدْ جَاءَكَ الْحَقُّ مِن رَّبِّكَ فَلَا تَكُونَنَّ مِنَ الْمُمْتَرِينَ

Humble yourself, my dear beloved Muslim brother, using the AntiChristian moniker, you are among brethren, sisters, believers, friends here, unlearn where the Islamic believe that the Spirit = Soul, and learn from us, who read the Book, that man is, tripartite, meaning is soul spirit and body

AntiChristian:
Quote the Bible verse that states that Adam was created and Soul and Spirit was added to him.

Note: The breath is the the Spirit or Soul it can never be the two together. And the Soul is not from the earth!
Isaiah 26:9
'In the night my soul longs for You [O LORD], Indeed, my spirit within me seeks You diligently;
For [only] when Your judgments are experienced on the earth Will the inhabitants of the world learn righteousness.
'

Note that, the soul is, you and vice versa. The soul is yours to belong to, as for the ruach aka wind, aka life-force, aka breath of God, it came off from God and so is to God, its to belong to.

It is the ruach aka wind, aka life-force, aka breath of God, that comes off from God that brought Adam to life. Remember that you're soul, well Adam became a living soul the moment, the ruach aka wind, aka life-force, aka breath of God, that came off from God hit his heart.

What the ruach aka wind, aka life-force, aka breath of God, that comes off from God did was literally jump-start Adam' heart and subsequently the soul, Adam, became a living soul

Its your soul, you, that the devil wants, that the devil is after. The devil wants your soul, which is you, be equally damned as he knows he already is damned, hence the reason why the devil kills the spirit, the spirit inside you, and its because, just as the blood is the life of the flesh aka body, so inversely is the spirit the life of the soul. The soul gets gingered up by the spirit, hence you hear the phrase, being high in the spirit or be drunk in the spirit et cetera. Those particular mode of expressions aren't vice versa used for the soul and rightly not, because they are two distinct things, just as Hebrews 4:12 reveals

Once the spirit man is killed, you, the soul become dead meat, dead man walking, easy prey for the devil to randomly pick away at

Re: Share Your Favourite Bible Quotes by AntiChristian: 10:39am On Apr 30, 2022
NNTR:
Surah Yunus [10:94]
'But if you are in doubt, as to what we have revealed to you, ask those who read the Book before you; certainly the truth has come to you from your Lord, therefore you should not be of the disputers.'
فَإِن كُنتَ فِي شَكٍّ مِّمَّا أَنزَلْنَا إِلَيْكَ فَاسْأَلِ الَّذِينَ يَقْرَءُونَ الْكِتَابَ مِن قَبْلِكَ لَقَدْ جَاءَكَ الْحَقُّ مِن رَّبِّكَ فَلَا تَكُونَنَّ مِنَ الْمُمْتَرِينَ

Humble yourself, my dear beloved Muslim brother, using the AntiChristian moniker, you are among brethren, sisters, believers, friends here, unlearn where the Islamic believe that the Spirit = Soul, and learn from us, who read the Book, that man is, tripartite, meaning is soul spirit and body
So what is the context and precedent of that verse you quoted? grin It's not like John 3:16 that you just quote. You can't go to the 94th verse of a chapter without telling us the context.

Isaiah 26:9
'In the night my soul longs for You [O LORD], Indeed, my spirit within me seeks You diligently;
For [only] when Your judgments are experienced on the earth Will the inhabitants of the world learn righteousness.
'

Note that, the soul is, you and vice versa. The soul is yours to belong to, as for the ruach aka wind, aka life-force, aka breath of God, it came off from God and so is to God, its to belong to.

It is the ruach aka wind, aka life-force, aka breath of God, that comes off from God that brought Adam to life. Remember that you're soul, well Adam became a living soul the moment, the ruach aka wind, aka life-force, aka breath of God, that came off from God hit his heart.

What the ruach aka wind, aka life-force, aka breath of God, that comes off from God did was literally jump-start Adam' heart and subsequently the soul, Adam, became a living soul

Its your soul, you, that the devil wants, that the devil is after. The devil wants your soul, which is you, be equally damned as he knows he already is damned, hence the reason why the devil kills the spirit, the spirit inside you, and its because, just as the blood is the life of the flesh aka body, so inversely is the spirit the life of the soul. The soul gets gingered up by the spirit, hence you hear the phrase, being high in the spirit or be drunk in the spirit et cetera. Those particular mode of expressions aren't vice versa used for the soul and rightly not, because they are two distinct things, just as Hebrews 4:12 reveals

Once the spirit man is killed, you, the soul become dead meat, dead man walking, easy prey for the devil to randomly pick away at

You write too much words which contains less information.

God created Adam from earth. The body is from earth and goes back to the earth. Where is the soul from? Where does it go after death?
Where is the spirit from? Where does it go after death?
Re: Share Your Favourite Bible Quotes by AntiChristian: 10:45am On Apr 30, 2022
NNTR:
Genesis 2:7
'And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life;
and man became a living soul.
'

My dear doubting Thomas, beloved dear Muslim brother friend, you're going to learn.

When I said, 'My dear doubting Thomas, beloved dear Muslim brother friend, all those constructs are bible based and further more fyi, the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it pierces even to dividing soul and spirit. You're soul, you, the soul, rely on your spirit man, to prosper. Tell how exactly, meaning, give the details, how the first man Adam was made a living soul please' why

Tell me which part of, it is the spirit aka ruach, aka life-force, aka breath of God, that's what God added to make Adam a living soul, do you have problem understanding?
All this mumbo jumbo you are typing are all ruse to me. I can't understand where God created Soul in that verse. Body came from earth? Spirit/Soul came from God.

This verse confirms Spirit=Soul. God's breath makes the dead body became alive.

I am a believer

I am going to pay you back using your own coin. Quote me where Apostle Paul ever said he's a Christian. While you're at it, also quote where he said anything about a Pauline Christianity

I didn't call you a disbeliever before.
Pauline Christianity is online as a form of Christianity Paul brought different from Jesus's. You can google it up and digest.

The forms of Christianity available this days tends to infinity!
Re: Share Your Favourite Bible Quotes by NNTR: 6:40am On May 01, 2022
AntiChristian:
So what is the context and precedent of that verse you quoted? grin It's not like John 3:16 that you just quote. You can't go to the 94th verse of a chapter without telling us the context.
The context is that the The Quran affirms the Bible and advises you and other dear beloved muslim brothers friends to ask us who read the Book for enlightenment

AntiChristian:
You write too much words which contains less information.
I've only given you a bird eyes view, and you're already flustered. This reveals to me that you need to brush off your truth decay in order to keep up.

AntiChristian:
God created Adam from earth. The body is from earth and goes back to the earth.
God brought Adam into existence out of moulding him from earth.

Adam, the soul is created out that which is not visible, the soul is unable to be physically touched or felt. It has a physical presence proxy by the flesh or body. The soul, meaning in essence, you, came from thing(s) not seen. The body, your flesh, is just a dirt suit made up of dust, hence why when the spirit, the ruach aka wind, aka life-force, aka breath of God expires in you, you die, you slump and drop dead, then at the end, your body or flesh returns back to earth

AntiChristian:
Where is the soul from?
You are soul, you are the soul. You the soul was made out of things not seen with the naked eyes. Your dirt suit, the body or flesh is not you, but your soul, is you, you are soul. You, your soul will give account of yourself on Judgment Day

AntiChristian:
Where does it go after death?
After death, meaning after transiting from the land of the living, you, meaning you the soul, go to a waiting area, similarly to the lounge seating areas in airport. You stay there, awaiting Judgment Day, then upon giving a verdict, you get to board a flight to an appropriate destination

AntiChristian:
Where is the spirit from?
Since I have answered this umpteenth times, I won't repeat myself

AntiChristian:
Where does it go after death?
Pay attention, because I've previously and numerous times already answered this query

Re: Share Your Favourite Bible Quotes by NNTR: 6:40am On May 01, 2022
AntiChristian:
All this mumbo jumbo you are typing are all ruse to me. I can't understand where God created Soul in that verse. Body came from earth? Spirit/Soul came from God.

This verse confirms Spirit=Soul. God's breath makes the dead body became alive.
You're too carnal minded. Your spirit man is clinically dead, hence explains why you find all these to be mumbo jumbo

The spirit is ruach, aka wind, aka air, aka the breath of God, aka life-force breathed into Adam and it came from God. As for the soul, it is made out things not seen.

AntiChristian:
I didn't call you a disbeliever before.
Glad to hear that
As far as I can see you arent a believer though. You're on so many levels, a strong and unremorseful disbeliever

AntiChristian:
[s]Pauline Christianity is online as a form of Christianity Paul brought different from Jesus's. You can google it up and digest.

The forms of Christianity available this days tends to infinity![/s]
Lets keep within the the bible framework, shall we. For your info, Pauline Christianity and Christianity arent in the bible, so quit typing rubbish

Re: Share Your Favourite Bible Quotes by AntiChristian: 7:18am On May 01, 2022
NNTR:
You're too carnal minded. Your spirit man is clinically dead, hence explains why you find all these to be mumbo jumbo

how do you measure spirit man? Spiritometer dey market?

The spirit is ruach, aka wind, aka air, aka the breath of God, aka life-force breathed into Adam and it came from God. As for the soul, it is made out things not seen.

Where was Adam's soul made separately from the spirit?

Glad to hear that
As far as I can see you arent a believer though. You're on so many levels, a strong and unremorseful disbeliever

Lets keep within the the bible framework, shall we. For your info, Pauline Christianity and Christianity arent in the bible, so quit typing rubbish
Yeah, I'm not a believer in your form of God or Christ.

Pauline Christianity is the only Christianity available in the Bible (NT) today.

How many books did Jesus write himself? Zero!
How many did the 12 disciples write altogether? About 10

How many did only Paul write? About 14 letters!

That's your scripture of New testament.

Pauline Christianity!
Re: Share Your Favourite Bible Quotes by AntiChristian: 7:26am On May 01, 2022
[quote author=NNTR post=112417375]The context is that the The Quran affirms the Bible and advises you and other dear beloved muslim brothers friends to ask us who read the Book for enlightenment

The Torah the Qu'ran affirms was that revealed to Moses while the Injeel was revelation to Jesus.

These are not your Bible.

[quote]
God brought Adam into existence out of moulding him from earth.

Adam, the soul is created out that which is not visible, the soul is unable to be physically touched or felt. It has a physical presence proxy by the flesh or body. The soul, meaning in essence, you, came from thing(s) not seen. The body, your flesh, is just a dirt suit made up of dust, hence why when the spirit, the ruach aka wind, aka life-force, aka breath of God expires in you, you die, you slump and drop dead, then at the end, your body or flesh returns back to earth

You are soul, you are the soul. You the soul was made out of things not seen with the naked eyes. Your dirt suit, the body or flesh is not you, but your soul, is you, you are soul. You, your soul will give account of yourself on Judgment Day

After death, meaning after transiting from the land of the living, you, meaning you the soul, go to a waiting area, similarly to the lounge seating areas in airport. You stay there, awaiting Judgment Day, then upon giving a verdict, you get to board a flight to an appropriate destination

Which Bible verse describes how Adam's soul was created?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Truth About The Word "Sin" And It's Origin. / See The Requirements To Get Married At RCCG That's Got People Talking... / Conversation Between A Muslim And A American Over Terrorists Issue!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.