Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,041 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Share Your Favourite Bible Quotes - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Favourite Bible Quotes (8190 Views)

Who's Your Favourite Bible Character? / What Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? / What's Your Favourite Bible Translation And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Favourite Bible Quotes by HorlarJP: 9:39am On Mar 20, 2022
Matt 6: 9-13..

9:: This then, is how you should pray:
“‘Our Father in heaven,
hallowed be your name.

10:: your kingdom come, your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.

11:: Give us today our daily bread.

12:: And forgive us our debts as we also have forgiven our debtors.

13:: And lead us not into temptation,but deliver us from the evil one. AMEN.
Re: Share Your Favourite Bible Quotes by wiseword316(m): 9:55am On Mar 20, 2022
John 3:8
The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear its sound, but you do not know where it comes from or where it goes. So it is with everyone who is born of the Spirit

1 Like

Re: Share Your Favourite Bible Quotes by freetheking: 10:02am On Mar 20, 2022
Be still and know that I am the Lord Psalm 46:10
Frank25:
Let's gather and discuss of our favorite bible quotes..., it will help in reviving a lost soul

1 Like

Re: Share Your Favourite Bible Quotes by 900warriorz: 10:30am On Mar 20, 2022
Psalms 91:1

"He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most high shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty"

There is power in that word but many do not know
Re: Share Your Favourite Bible Quotes by seyz91(m): 10:41am On Mar 20, 2022
You valid bro!..

I sight you!

Na you dey kampe pass for here..

Same verse for me too
ademidedavid:
The race is not for the swift, nor the battle for the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favor to men of skills but time and chance happeneth to them all.

Ecclesiastes 9;11

I dey always use this verse hold my body gidigba

1 Like

Re: Share Your Favourite Bible Quotes by seyz91(m): 10:43am On Mar 20, 2022
Confirm!..

Yoy valid bro!
OlawaleBammie:
Ecclesiastes 9:11

New Living Translation
I have observed something else under the sun. The fastest runner doesn’t always win the race, and the strongest warrior doesn’t always win the battle. The wise sometimes go hungry, and the skillful are not necessarily wealthy. And those who are educated don’t always lead successful lives. It is all decided by chance, by being in the right place at the right time.
know this and relieve ursef of unnecessary stress ogbeni
Re: Share Your Favourite Bible Quotes by GardenOfGod(m): 10:55am On Mar 20, 2022
You forgot your favorite verse?
Biglittlelois:

Pls have sense, is it your analysis? Just cos I forgot the chapter and verse, abeg swerve.
Sound as saying I forgot what makes me happy. Ridiculous!
Re: Share Your Favourite Bible Quotes by ictplotter(m): 10:59am On Mar 20, 2022
Song of Solomon 1 vs 2.
Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth— for your love is more delightful than wine.
Bible is very romantic and full of scam and rubbish.
It's really pathetic christianity allowed the Romans to imposed on them this stupid rubbish books, they today tagged as bible.
Re: Share Your Favourite Bible Quotes by obembet(f): 11:04am On Mar 20, 2022
Psalm 1 vs 1-3
Re: Share Your Favourite Bible Quotes by Nova1988(m): 11:13am On Mar 20, 2022
Frank25:
I just want to lay an emphasy on this, islam should not be tamed with conflicts as regard to the teachings of their imam, they are better known for peace. Most times due to the inferor attacks of the herdsmen people regards the islams as terrorist, they practice their religion ways in a good conduct for instance: imagine praying to your deity most likely 6-7 time in a day, they are filled with joy seeing an unbeliever turning into a good leave , they spread love both to their brothers and beyond.

Guy you're a rare breed! It saddens me when most of your people take the words of the few bad eggs who are less than 1% but ignore the remaining good deeds of the 99%! They prefer to listen to the radical and extremist muslims. They call all of us terrorists but they don't see that 85% of the victims of terrorism are Muslims, I'm just tired of explaining to them because I've learnt that no matter how logical your explanation is haters will never agree to it.
Re: Share Your Favourite Bible Quotes by Nova1988(m): 11:16am On Mar 20, 2022
MadamVanessa:

shocked

So if the bible have said this, then Christians are wise not to do all these, it then means that Christian is the best way of life because I won't say it's a religion. I have my reason.

We have suicide bombers and terrorist around the world that have caused the world so much pains because of what their so called prophet told them to do. You haven't seen the evil of that but you're obsessed about Christian verses that you know nothing about.

In core Islam countries women are stone to death, they are being subjugated to slavery, most women are sex slaves even in core northern Nigeria such is happening, men are being amputated because of minor crimes they committed. All these happened because of the teaching of the so called prophet, yet you've not seen any evil, it's Christian verses that you masturbate on so to have orgasm.

Why is there so much paedophile and pervert in Islam can you explain that to me? The so called prophet have so much obsession with small children hence he unashamedly married a toddler reason you see why child marriage is so encourage in Islam and having thousands of wives by one man, yet headslammers are so focus in bible verses they know nothing about. So much for Saudi Arabia prophet followers.

Islam and sex is so inseparable, even in their paradise, the Saudi Arabia born self acclaimed prophet promised them abundance of sex. I wonder what type of paradise that will be . I for like sample this paradise ogrin Who knows I fit see one niggar were go knack me well for dia cheesy

Anyways, I don't blame you guys, I blame nairaland. Commenting on Muslim thread, one have to swear that he or she believes that a sex addict, a paedophile and a rapist was a prophet while Muslim are allowed to comment on Christian thread freely.

Deuteronomy 17 tells believers that come across non believers(and I quote) "bring that man or woman to the gates of the city....and stone them with stones until they die"? or in psalm 137 which states "blessed is he who seizes your infants and dashes them against the rock"
Re: Share Your Favourite Bible Quotes by do4luv14(m): 11:35am On Mar 20, 2022
many, but RPG 4:14-15 is bae
Re: Share Your Favourite Bible Quotes by IbileIfe: 12:03pm On Mar 20, 2022
John 1:1 is the first verse in the opening chapter of the Gospel of John in the New Testament of the Christian Bible. The traditional and majority translation of this verse reads reads: In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Re: Share Your Favourite Bible Quotes by kingyakos: 12:11pm On Mar 20, 2022
Today some pastors will be on the pulpit open their Bible, quot a portion, tell a ferry tail miracle story, tell the congregation who ever shout the loudest amen will receive the highest blessings, get his offerings, pray closing prayer and church dismissed.
When you ask them members how was church today they will like....ah church was sweet,we sing,dance, the choir and the band section was wonderful, people turn up, the car park was much, and you asked them what about the WORD and they are like, which word?...

Re: Share Your Favourite Bible Quotes by ShoeShineGuy: 12:40pm On Mar 20, 2022
Here is one of my numerous that came first to mind;

My soul is escaped as a bird � out of the snare of the fowlers; the snare is broken and I am escaped. Ps. 124:7

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Favourite Bible Quotes by phemmyfour: 12:47pm On Mar 20, 2022
Frank25:
Let's gather and discuss of our favorite bible quotes..., it will help in reviving a lost soul

Rom8:37

In all these, we are more than conquerors

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Favourite Bible Quotes by Michealscofield(m): 2:25pm On Mar 20, 2022
MadamVanessa:

shocked

So if the bible have said this, then Christians are wise not to do all these, it then means that Christian is the best way of life because I won't say it's a religion. I have my reason.

We have suicide bombers and terrorist around the world that have caused the world so much pains because of what their so called prophet told them to do. You haven't seen the evil of that but you're obsessed about Christian verses that you know nothing about.

In core Islam countries women are stone to death, they are being subjugated to slavery, most women are sex slaves even in core northern Nigeria such is happening, men are being amputated because of minor crimes they committed. All these happened because of the teaching of the so called prophet, yet you've not seen any evil, it's Christian verses that you masturbate on so to have orgasm.

Why is there so much paedophile and pervert in Islam can you explain that to me? The so called prophet have so much obsession with small children hence he unashamedly married a toddler reason you see why child marriage is so encourage in Islam and having thousands of wives by one man, yet headslammers are so focus in bible verses they know nothing about. So much for Saudi Arabia prophet followers.

Islam and sex is so inseparable, even in their paradise, the Saudi Arabia born self acclaimed prophet promised them abundance of sex. I wonder what type of paradise that will be . I for like sample this paradise ogrin Who knows I fit see one niggar were go knack me well for dia cheesy

Anyways, I don't blame you guys, I blame nairaland. Commenting on Muslim thread, one have to swear that he or she believes that a sex addict, a paedophile and a rapist was a prophet while Muslim are allowed to comment on Christian thread freely.
Sense is far from you idiot angry angry
Re: Share Your Favourite Bible Quotes by President2001(m): 2:50pm On Mar 20, 2022
Act 2 vs 2
Re: Share Your Favourite Bible Quotes by Techgee19: 2:51pm On Mar 20, 2022
Re: Share Your Favourite Bible Quotes by Kaymansion(m): 2:59pm On Mar 20, 2022
A man can receive nothing except been given him from heaven "John 3 vs 27"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Favourite Bible Quotes by wizod(m): 3:08pm On Mar 20, 2022
MadamVanessa:

shocked

oil dey your head. Don't mind d nama�
Re: Share Your Favourite Bible Quotes by johnstin(m): 3:12pm On Mar 20, 2022
And the GOD of peace shall bruise satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Romans 16:20

He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let be holy still.
And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.
Revelation 22:11&12
Re: Share Your Favourite Bible Quotes by nnaetobi(m): 3:57pm On Mar 20, 2022
Jeremiah 33 vs 3. Ask me and I will show u great and mighty things u knowest not
Re: Share Your Favourite Bible Quotes by Sweetnesstwins: 5:08pm On Mar 20, 2022
◄ Numbers 23:19 ►

God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

1 Like

Re: Share Your Favourite Bible Quotes by dultraray: 5:16pm On Mar 20, 2022
grin grin grin
You're welcome though
Biglittlelois:

I know where, I only forgot, and I know he cried because of his friend Lazarus, thank you mister teacher.
Re: Share Your Favourite Bible Quotes by Ogunleti01: 5:18pm On Mar 20, 2022
And now I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to
give you the inheritance among all them that are sanctified. Act 20:32
Re: Share Your Favourite Bible Quotes by Iphran6: 5:47pm On Mar 20, 2022
1 Peter 3:13 : Who can harm me if I be follower of them that do good
Re: Share Your Favourite Bible Quotes by zyzxx(m): 7:00pm On Mar 20, 2022
Psalm 27 vs 4
Re: Share Your Favourite Bible Quotes by Richie0001: 7:16pm On Mar 20, 2022
Philippians 4:13. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me

Frank25:

Re: Share Your Favourite Bible Quotes by harmony75: 8:02pm On Mar 20, 2022
2cor 5:17 therefore if any man be in christ, he's a new creature old things have passed away behold all things are new. This passage is encouraging us not to be ashamed to come to christ, some people will want to remained you, you were so so and so don't listen to them come to Jesus today. He loves you that was why he came, He came for the lost, sinners, broken hearted. Don't all any one to shame you we're all sinners that's why christ died for us �❤️
Re: Share Your Favourite Bible Quotes by Xantel(f): 9:22pm On Mar 20, 2022
The stone which the builders rejected has become the chief corner Stone.
Matthew 21: 42, Psalm 118: 22

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Durga Puja Whatsapp Messages Wishes Pictures Cards Greetings 2015 / The Truth About The Word "Sin" And It's Origin. / Conversation Between A Muslim And A American Over Terrorists Issue!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.