Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,485 members, 7,826,835 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today (56177 Views)

My Wife Is A Lesbian.... I Am Heart Broken / My Sister Is A Lesbian, I Need Help To Cure Her / I Am Not A Lesbian, I Am Attracted To Girls – Nigeria Lady Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by drimzsmoke(m): 8:59am On Mar 22, 2022
Datboredberry:
Change her sexuality? Jesus!

She can change really but not Jesus,lolz
If the guy learn to make love like a lady,the girl will change,I have seen it before...In all these female-female sex,both parties are satisfied at the end of the day.You can't say the same for heterosexual couples
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by zinaunreal(m): 9:00am On Mar 22, 2022
SocialJustice:
Oga carry your wahala and go abeg.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 22, 2022
Run!
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:00am On Mar 22, 2022
Kenturkey048:

Nothing evil with homosexuality?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Do you mean there is nothing evil in passing a dick through the Anus.??
Yeah absolutely nothing..you don't have a problem with that do you? undecided
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Osanoghodua1: 9:01am On Mar 22, 2022
She needs Jesus to set her free

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by ChristineC: 9:01am On Mar 22, 2022
omale88:
Most girls are closetted lesb!ans,dirty thing is most of them start with their female siblings(often common in an all girls family) whom they share same beds with ,some eventually stop over time as they begin to learn some tricks about the D ,it's sad tho most of them would agree to get married to conceal this dirty secret from their family members, lesbians hardly change tho.
how did your arrive at the "most girls" part?

most boys are closetted gays, dirty thing is most of them start with their male siblings(often common in an all boys family) whom they share same beds with

... yeah that's exactly how stup!d it sounds.

4 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Munzy14(m): 9:02am On Mar 22, 2022
Rosement:
Are you sure she was not chatting with a guy?
Lol...Another angle.. grin

Some ladies save male names with female to deceive the official boy friend.

5 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Tremple8v: 9:03am On Mar 22, 2022
This life is bisexual, Anybody can blow grin
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 22, 2022
illuminutty:

God forbid my son turns gay. If he does, heaven or hell would receive a new entrant the day I find out.
Have u forgotten the bible says, Don't judge? kill him and his sins/blood will be on ur head. It easier said than done!

Una go just dey hate gays as if terrorists, ritualists, politicians, fornicators r better off compared to them.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Kenturkey048(m): 9:04am On Mar 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Yeah absolutely nothing..you don't have a problem with that, do you? undecided

grin grin grin grin grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Everything about it is evil my brother...Let's just leave it at that..Goodmorning...
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by jyz200(m): 9:04am On Mar 22, 2022
Trustwallet:

We are on same page, the kind of hatred i have for those gays, to the extent am ready to kill any guy who try any stupid gay sh*t with me.
But you approve lesbo
You’re not been sincere with your self
Just like
You want to eat your cake and still have it

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Freelane33(m): 9:05am On Mar 22, 2022
If you fail Na your business

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by 9japride(m): 9:06am On Mar 22, 2022
If you truly love her then you need to love her inclusive of her lesbian traits. Please don't deceive yourself, she won't change. Do what's OK with you.
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by kingyakos: 9:06am On Mar 22, 2022
It is in a woman nature not to change
A good woman will always remain good,a bad woman will remain bad.
If you love her and can't live without her, you can go ahead with her but know that the bisexual spirit will remain in her.
But how u go do if she born u children and she still dey wire other women and cucumber shocked

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by NOwazobia: 9:06am On Mar 22, 2022
AccessME:
So if u give birth to a gay u would kill him? in reality u are a friend with a gay, u've once dine with a gay without even knowing. What I'm trying to say is that; gays have com to b part of us either we like it or not, hence, we can't do anything but to accept them!
Who give birth to gays? Like gay from the womb? Nothing I no go hear for nairaland.

Then we should learn to live with terrorist likewise, they were also given birth to. Emotional terrorism is not that different from physical terrorism. Shikena undecided

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by simplesearch: 9:06am On Mar 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Nothing Evil in homosexuality..it's who they are..stop disturbing everyone with your imaginary creature pls...
He has no business with reality....

Were they like that from birth or it was an habit developed over time from environmental influence or personal preference or choice of living?

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by afrodoc2: 9:06am On Mar 22, 2022
Thrycimacus:
Hello guys I'm in need of a solution. I started dating my babe since last year, and we plan on getting married this year.

Believe me, I'm completely in love with her. Since I met this girl, it's as though every other girl isn't worth my time. I would say that we love ourselves to the best of my knowledge.

I didn't ever believe that my babe was a cheat, so I don't suspect her, neither do I read her text messages , nor even ask who called her and all that.

Something stupid happened today though. I checked my babes whatsapp chat out of curiosity without her permission (please guys forgive me for that). She was working on a project beside me while I was reading her chat.

I noticed she wasnt comfortable as I told her I only wanted to preview her whatsapp stickers. As I spent more time with her phone, she became so worried that she had to get her phone, asking what I was doing with her phone.

I told her I was reading her chat, then she got real angry, that I shouldn't have read her messages. There are contents there she doesnt want me to see.

Pretending as though I havent seen anything yet, I asked her , which content? Then she was already angry and collected her phone.

I tried getting g her phone but to no avail. Then I sat her down. Babe tell me, are you a lesbian ? She vehemently denied, asking why I will even ask her such question. Then I told her about her chat with one girl. She was trying to defend her self that the chat doesnt mean anything. The said chat was actually lesbian related.

I asked my babe, is the girl you were chatting with a lesbian, she said yes. I said fine, give me your phone let me continue reading then if you have nothing to hide from me. She refused.

I told her that her refusal only means 1 thing, and that can threaten our very relationship...

To cut the low g story short, at some point, she began to cry. I told her I knew she was a lesbian from that chat, I only wanted her to tell me with her mouth. She didnt directly admit it though, but she said that she was working on fixing her problem.

Admit it baby, so I know if its something I can fix with you, babe said she will tell me everything tomorrow, that she can't get herself to discuss anything with me today. With this, I had to understand and let her go. Hopefully tomorrow she can confide in me finally about her (I suppose) lesbian affairs.

Honestly I love this babe. Up until today, i have always believed that she loves me too. But this revelation is really threatening to destroy my future with her.

Before she left today , after I must have given her my word that telling me all her dark truth will not stop me from loving her, she said I was saying those just so she can open up. That if I leave her or change my behaviour towards her when she tell me what shes been hiding, it will not be good.

Please guys, how do I face this serious problem now in a mature way ?

Please I'm not here to play, I need mature contributions.

I created a new account for privacy sake

Very SIMPle matter.

There is nothing to work on here. She is either a straight up lesbian using you as window dressing or she is bisexual.

In either case you can’t convert her to straight. What will happen is she will convince you she has stopped while cheating on you with her female “friends”.

Fasting and prayer can’t change sexuality. Neither can relationship counselor or sex therapist. Know this and know peace.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Deblow: 9:07am On Mar 22, 2022
Well, if she eventually confess to being a lesbian, and she's truly working towards fixing it, go ahead and forgive her and marry her if u truly love her. Everyone has pasts, so take it as her past. Give her aggressive counseling and moral rejuvenation.
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by GIFTEDPLANNERS(m): 9:07am On Mar 22, 2022
Mr Man u have not even heard from her and have started talking. U are a kiss and tell guy and cheat face ur own fear and keep her away from it. most married men that are with bi as wives are more happier than straight wives. When u get married in the future u will understand that marriage is not dating things at all. Be happy u even have a bi gf that can Stick to u even as a wife than a gf that will chop cassava on her wedding week and after wedding cos that's the society we are in. Ur fear took u to hear phone. Work on urself

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Emmanuel30a: 9:08am On Mar 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Nothing Evil in homosexuality..it's who they are..stop disturbing everyone with your imaginary creature pls...
Common, get out! Are you are a pagan or homosexual that you ignore or refuse to admit that homosexual is evil and devilish... You might as well have seen female to female and male to male animal (like dog, hen and cock) copulation and approve it...
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by 9japride(m): 9:08am On Mar 22, 2022
kingyakos:
It is in a woman nature not to change
A good woman will always remain good,a bad woman will remain bad.
If you love her and can't live without her, you can go ahead with her but know that the bisexual spirit will remain in her.
But how u go do if she born u children and she still dey wire other women and cucumber shocked
[color=#006600][/color]

Don't mind the OP, there was one thread posted here recently about why do people get married to someone enough though they saw the red flag?
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by patricknz(m): 9:08am On Mar 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

This guy/lady na gay! Dirty thing.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Charisma01: 9:09am On Mar 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Nothing evil?

You must be one of them.

Please don't come here and defend nonsense.
It is pure evil.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:09am On Mar 22, 2022
Charisma01:

Nothing evil?

You must be one of them.

Please don't come here and defend nonsense.
It is pure evil.
Who makes it evil? undecided
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Emmanuel30a: 9:09am On Mar 22, 2022
drimzsmoke:

She can change really but not Jesus,lolz
If the guy learns to make love like a lady,the girl will change,I have seen it before...In all these female-female sex,both parties are satisfied at the end of the day.You can't say the same for heterosexual couples
Fire
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Kilotat: 9:09am On Mar 22, 2022
I normally mind my business but Let her go, stop the relationship, don't allow love to blind your eyes, in marriage their is no Love, the character of a women is what will make you still value and stay with her.......
Please don't come back here and ask for advice in the future when you marry her now

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by VULCAN(m): 9:09am On Mar 22, 2022
You were born into this world only a couple of decades ago.

In a few more decades you will be gone from this world.

Yet you claim to have absolute knowledge about this world regardless of the fact that you are just a vapour.

You are nothing but a fool.

FERNANDEZISBACK:

6 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Ejiakusmith(m): 9:10am On Mar 22, 2022
chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiii this one na serious matter ooo

that Lesbianism is addiction &evil
it's take much works of Rehabilitation and continues encouragement talk to stop dat ...... as you said you love her keep advising her too
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by LordIsaac(m): 9:10am On Mar 22, 2022
Some things shock me about men, and this is one of them. She didn't open up, you caught her. And, even after catching her, it took a lot of mind games to even get her to want to say something....and she added tears on it.....my God! This is the height of simping. So, you expect a soul who is only remorseful because she was caught to now become totally open right? How optimistic! I bet you, there are countless more things about her you will never know.

The only reason why she asked for time is because she wants to go and perfect the lie and put it in a very acceptable way. Very smart of her, I must say. She chose that option because the tears did not work.

Sir, an honest man is an honest man, irrespective of some character flaws. This your own is not an honest fellow. Except you want to remain dishonest with her and two of you intend to keep deceiving yourselves, call off the relationship!

11 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by SLOVFO(m): 9:10am On Mar 22, 2022
And you have already promised to standby her no matter what? That's serious. Careful how you make promises like that to ladies especially complicated ones like your gf. Lesbianism is a spirit. Jealous spirit for that matter. Unless she is willing to repent and be delivered...you are finished like that hyena undecided

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Deblow: 9:10am On Mar 22, 2022
Well, if she eventually confess to being a lesbian, and she's truly working towards fixing it, go ahead and forgive her and marry her if u truly love her. Everyone has pasts, so take it as her past. Give her aggressive counseling and moral rejuvenation
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:10am On Mar 22, 2022
VULCAN:
You were born into this world only a couple of decades ago.

In a few more decades you will be gone from this world.

Yet you claim to have absolute knowledge about this world regardless of the fact that you are just a vapour.

You are nothing but a fool.

None of your business kiddo.. kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Nigerian Soldier & Her Fiance / Sweet Extras A Loving Wife Gives To Her Husband. / How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.