Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,479 members, 7,826,808 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today (56176 Views)

My Wife Is A Lesbian.... I Am Heart Broken / My Sister Is A Lesbian, I Need Help To Cure Her / I Am Not A Lesbian, I Am Attracted To Girls – Nigeria Lady Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by kingthreat(m): 9:53am On Mar 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Nothing Evil in homosexuality..it's who they are..stop disturbing everyone with your imaginary creature pls...
He has no business with reality....

You see why this moniker is the most dumbest on Nairaland? Promoting homosexuality, cultism, godlessness, atheism and other stupidities. A condom properly used would have saved us reading his trash.
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by tonee45: 9:54am On Mar 22, 2022
You do love this girl but there is one thing that she must do....if her past is that dark let her forsake it and move on. Let the past remain in the past. I hope she does that honestly.
Thrycimacus:
Hello guys I'm in need of a solution. I started dating my babe since last year, and we plan on getting married this year.

Believe me, I'm completely in love with her. Since I met this girl, it's as though every other girl isn't worth my time. I would say that we love ourselves to the best of my knowledge.

I didn't ever believe that my babe was a cheat, so I don't suspect her, neither do I read her text messages , nor even ask who called her and all that.

Something stupid happened today though. I checked my babes whatsapp chat out of curiosity without her permission (please guys forgive me for that). She was working on a project beside me while I was reading her chat.

I noticed she wasnt comfortable as I told her I only wanted to preview her whatsapp stickers. As I spent more time with her phone, she became so worried that she had to get her phone, asking what I was doing with her phone.

I told her I was reading her chat, then she got real angry, that I shouldn't have read her messages. There are contents there she doesnt want me to see.

Pretending as though I havent seen anything yet, I asked her , which content? Then she was already angry and collected her phone.

I tried getting g her phone but to no avail. Then I sat her down. Babe tell me, are you a lesbian ? She vehemently denied, asking why I will even ask her such question. Then I told her about her chat with one girl. She was trying to defend her self that the chat doesnt mean anything. The said chat was actually lesbian related.

I asked my babe, is the girl you were chatting with a lesbian, she said yes. I said fine, give me your phone let me continue reading then if you have nothing to hide from me. She refused.

I told her that her refusal only means 1 thing, and that can threaten our very relationship...

To cut the low g story short, at some point, she began to cry. I told her I knew she was a lesbian from that chat, I only wanted her to tell me with her mouth. She didnt directly admit it though, but she said that she was working on fixing her problem.

Admit it baby, so I know if its something I can fix with you, babe said she will tell me everything tomorrow, that she can't get herself to discuss anything with me today. With this, I had to understand and let her go. Hopefully tomorrow she can confide in me finally about her (I suppose) lesbian affairs.

Honestly I love this babe. Up until today, i have always believed that she loves me too. But this revelation is really threatening to destroy my future with her.

Before she left today , after I must have given her my word that telling me all her dark truth will not stop me from loving her, she said I was saying those just so she can open up. That if I leave her or change my behaviour towards her when she tell me what shes been hiding, it will not be good.

Please guys, how do I face this serious problem now in a mature way ?

Please I'm not here to play, I need mature contributions.

I created a new account for privacy sake
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by od501: 9:56am On Mar 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Nothing Evil in homosexuality..it's who they are..stop disturbing everyone with your imaginary creature pls...

You are the one that should carry your disgusting ideology to to the trash! As much as a don't take region seriously, coming in contact with people like you always want to make me puke. Disgusting!!
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:58am On Mar 22, 2022
Kuriosmynd:
No solution to your problem. Once a lesbian,always a lesbian.
Move on or just marry her like that and face the brutal consequences later on.
There's nothing like fixing.
She can never tell you the truth of how long she's been a les. What if she's been like that since 16 (secondary schl) do you expect her to tell you that? Lol.
Do you even know if her lesbian aspect is the most pleasurable and fullfiling sexual experience for her, while u are just the expendable provider for her needs and emotional baggage?
Guy. Run. Run o
Most lesbian or bi dey dey wicked for guys. Cos na Dem carry feminism put for head pass.
Na when dem enter ur house, u go see their true colors. They have no regard or respect for men o...Forget the love she's showing. Na fake. She's looking for the societal ring and the unlucky man she go use practice her feminism for marriage...lol
Exactly! They can NEVER NEVER NEVER CHANGE! Lesbian is a lesbian whether she has boyfriend or husband, she will still be hanging out with her normal lover. It is a dangerous spirit! She can't break it; it is inside of her!
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:59am On Mar 22, 2022
HRSweetness:

Would you share this same view if it were a guy having homesexual chats with another guy even though he has a girl that loves him and believes they'd be married?
Why not?
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Kaytixy: 10:00am On Mar 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Very cool..do you have a problem with that? cheesy
you are yet to say amen or you want me to help you?
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by DarkJeddi(m): 10:03am On Mar 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
She ain't a lesbian she's bisexual.. stop that nonsense.. lesbians don't do guys.. undecided
Actually there is nothing wrong with her being bisexual...the problem is she should have told you about it..

Talk to her about it and stop being overly emotional.. she's just being herself.. help her out.. have a one on one conversation and stop feeling bad..
Your write up reeks of assumptions..

So being bisexual or lesbian makes it okay for her to be cheating on him?

He's being emotional at finding out that he is being cheated on?

Because she is doing it with a girl?

Una no go kill person for this Nairaland.. sad
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by od501: 10:05am On Mar 22, 2022
Thrycimacus:
Hello guys I'm in need of a solution. I started dating my babe since last year, and we plan on getting married this year.

Believe me, I'm completely in love with her. Since I met this girl, it's as though every other girl isn't worth my time. I would say that we love ourselves to the best of my knowledge.

I didn't ever believe that my babe was a cheat, so I don't suspect her, neither do I read her text messages , nor even ask who called her and all that.

Something stupid happened today though. I checked my babes whatsapp chat out of curiosity without her permission (please guys forgive me for that). She was working on a project beside me while I was reading her chat.

I noticed she wasnt comfortable as I told her I only wanted to preview her whatsapp stickers. As I spent more time with her phone, she became so worried that she had to get her phone, asking what I was doing with her phone.

I told her I was reading her chat, then she got real angry, that I shouldn't have read her messages. There are contents there she doesnt want me to see.

Pretending as though I havent seen anything yet, I asked her , which content? Then she was already angry and collected her phone.

I tried getting g her phone but to no avail. Then I sat her down. Babe tell me, are you a lesbian ? She vehemently denied, asking why I will even ask her such question. Then I told her about her chat with one girl. She was trying to defend her self that the chat doesnt mean anything. The said chat was actually lesbian related.

I asked my babe, is the girl you were chatting with a lesbian, she said yes. I said fine, give me your phone let me continue reading then if you have nothing to hide from me. She refused.

I told her that her refusal only means 1 thing, and that can threaten our very relationship...

To cut the low g story short, at some point, she began to cry. I told her I knew she was a lesbian from that chat, I only wanted her to tell me with her mouth. She didnt directly admit it though, but she said that she was working on fixing her problem.

Admit it baby, so I know if its something I can fix with you, babe said she will tell me everything tomorrow, that she can't get herself to discuss anything with me today. With this, I had to understand and let her go. Hopefully tomorrow she can confide in me finally about her (I suppose) lesbian affairs.

Honestly I love this babe. Up until today, i have always believed that she loves me too. But this revelation is really threatening to destroy my future with her.

Before she left today , after I must have given her my word that telling me all her dark truth will not stop me from loving her, she said I was saying those just so she can open up. That if I leave her or change my behaviour towards her when she tell me what shes been hiding, it will not be good.

The ugly truth there is that she is never going to stop!! It's long she started this shii, and truth me she will never stop. Unless you are ready to have a lesbian as a wife. And mind you, your children too, they are likely to inherit such gene, and you know what that means.

In as much as you love this gal, you have to let her go. Like I said, Unless you are ready to deal with having a lesbian wife and kids in the house. Anything outside that, forget it, she is not going to stop. Never!!
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by BarrElChapo(m): 10:05am On Mar 22, 2022
Thrycimacus:

Don't say you didn't see the signs. That's why I love the programme Evil lives here on ID.
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by freedomfloyd(m): 10:08am On Mar 22, 2022
[quote author=Thrycimacus post=111241084]Hello guys I'm in need of a solution. I started dating my babe since last year, and we plan on getting married this year.

I created a new account for privacy sake[ bro its not an issue u should thank your God she was not doing it with a man bro as for me my woman can cheat with a fellow woman no issue won't be bothered but with an opposite sex am gone before you say jack ]
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by VenumX: 10:09am On Mar 22, 2022
Lesbos turn males on...I don't know why. lipsrsealed
They don't mind sharing with other females.

Op no know wetin e don put himself. You no fit change bisexual o.
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Ofadaman(m): 10:13am On Mar 22, 2022
Guys easily forgive a girl who's a lesbian ,but no girl will forgive a gay man. Truth is if she's cheating with a woman,she's mostly likely cheating with a man or having a party.

You must threat this as though she's cheating with a man, don't take it lightly.
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by hansomb: 10:15am On Mar 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
She ain't a lesbian she's bisexual.. stop that nonsense.. lesbians don't do guys.. undecided
Actually there is nothing wrong with her being bisexual...the problem is she should have told you about it..

Talk to her about it and stop being overly emotional.. she's just being herself.. help her out.. have a one on one conversation and stop feeling bad..
birds of same feather
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by 27Pushing30: 10:16am On Mar 22, 2022
Thrycimacus:

I never knew Lesbianism is a problem?

Guy either love her as she is or move on . simple

P,S: whatever decision you make abeg don't bother us with this subsequentlty
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Goldbw122(m): 10:17am On Mar 22, 2022
This is a big problem, well if you can't deal with it just make sure you break it up right away, straight up because you don't want story that touches the heart.. trust me..
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by twilliamx(m): 10:20am On Mar 22, 2022
Lucky you
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Ojukwu007(m): 10:21am On Mar 22, 2022
Thrycimacus:

Brotherly, so sorry about the revelations. The truth is this, most ladies have very dirty skeletons in their closets, likewise we guys, but whatever you found out, to a great extent might not change the fact that she truly loves you. It's possible she does love you for real, but she just needs help.

Sometimes, it's good to pull some surprise stunts on your partners, to at least know the person you intend to carry out marital vows with. I once pulled a stunt like that and I didn't like what I saw and I didn't quit either.

Don't give up on the relationship, see how you can help her since you love her so much, then you can BOLT when there is no improvement.

No body holy pass!! I'm sure you might have an unpleasant secret too grin I wish you the best.

ONE LOVE!!!!!
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by flames007(m): 10:23am On Mar 22, 2022
Thrycimacus:

My girlfriend was bisexual(until i came into her life). I gave her listening ears and now she's a near perfect human being and i love her so much. Now, there's no secret, no matter how deep, she won't tell me because she knows i'm logical and mature enough to handle these things. She knows my limits though and tries not to cross it grin

You see, we expect perfection from people when we are not perfect. Instagram and celebrities have damaged our collective perception. If you really want a lasting relationship, you must be ready to work on your weakness as well as your partner's. That's how you build trust. Trust me, if you compose yourself as a man that you are and hear her out(and help her through it) she'll forever adore you.
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by cherryCola: 10:23am On Mar 22, 2022
Emerie22:

Can you marry one?
Sure I will, if am cool with her.
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 22, 2022
Jesse25:

May your daughters be bisexual since they is nothing wrong with it say Amen idiot angry

perfect rephrasing
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Legendoo: 10:25am On Mar 22, 2022
A popular Abuja guy got his marriage fuvked up because wifey was bi. She was cheating with another popular celeb . Dreams shattered, children suffer, even the guy is now a shadow of himself.

These bi / Les girls are part of the perverted woke generation we speak about. Most of their addiction comes from porn, social influences and western narratives about sexual exploration/ LGBT noise.

These types seem to have an inkling towards extremes. It's those same girls that are more likely to sell nude videos on snap, post semi nude posts , turn to stripper's/ prostitutes, participate in party orgies, join the feminism band wagon ,abuse drug's, and try even more extreme sexual acts.

To add, they're more unpredictable in relationships. You'll never be sure what they're cheating with, it could be a girl , guy or perhaps even the house pet. Giving that their propensity towards perversion has no boundaries. A perpetual low iq state, which is driven by lack of individualism, low self esteem and follow follow mentality.

They're easy to spot and they're everywhere. Stay away from these types.

You will never have peace and neither will the stupid takes on threesomes be ever worth the trouble.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 22, 2022
AmazingELixir:
cool

I used to have a bisexual gf way back...from the looks of it, she was more inclined towards the homosexual than the heterosexual side of it...I knew it but it never phased me...dawan a tall ebony sweet looking thing..not demanding at all and answers to my beck and call..anytime....I don't know what came over me one of those her visitations and before I knew it we were down 4 steamy sessions the first time in my life, never really knew I could go that far...and for the first time she looked deep into my eyes and asked if I truly love her and my plans for her going forward ...I was surprised myself because I was of the opinion our relationship was defined by instantaneous mutual satisfaction, if ya understand wa- a-mean...well I told her I enjoy her company..she was so heart broken...I guess no body has rocked her world the way I did that time...and probably felt nothing compared to a sweet hetro_fvck.

She even suggested a party with her les partner.....I turned it down because I wasn't too sure about myself with two babes...to say I regretted that action till today is an understatement.

Op a woman's configuration accentuates sex and when two women come together it is double sex and I'm totally down with that you should too because she is expressing the magic of sex squared, keep your woman, infact you should count yourself lucky..but you see a man and a man...hell No as far as I'm concerned oo...but for the practitioners that gets their groove humping another brother goodluck to them, not just for me....the thought alone is nauseating.

A good measure of girls that boarded in girls schools had at one time or the other engaged in lesbianism mostly cajoled into it by their seniors and they in turn try it out with their juniors on and on it goes ..some outgrow it while some are sucked into it full time and yet some part time...even those that seem to have outgrown it can be drawn back into it by a friend or an acquaintance by just one sensitive right wrong touche.

after proof reading this ,

just one question??

have you ever thought of selling this your novel ?
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by TheRareGem1(f): 10:33am On Mar 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Very cool..do you have a problem with that? cheesy
Is amen now very cool? grin grin. You can't even say amen to the prayer and here you are saying what's not grin.
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by phemmyfour: 10:39am On Mar 22, 2022
Thrycimacus:

She's bisexual
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Eriokanmi: 10:40am On Mar 22, 2022
cococandy:
Do you know of any sexual rehabilitation centers in Nigeria?
Hi, please check the below:

House of Refuge Rehabilitation Centre, Lekki

and

Well Spring Rehabilitation Centre Olowoora Lagos.
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Valkrie: 10:40am On Mar 22, 2022
Thrycimacus:

Oga she dey go look for the perfect lie to blow you tomorrow...!!
Women are very sneaky...forget about love and look properly before you jump enter any marriage and later begin to regret...!!!
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Rubyjade: 10:48am On Mar 22, 2022
There is absolutely nothing wrong with being gay or a lesbian some people are just born that way simply tell your family to accept her and move on.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by uchmannn(m): 10:48am On Mar 22, 2022
Don't give up on her if actually she is a lesbian. No one is perfect and from what you just said both of you love each other so much. You can change the narrative of her life if the love between you both is still strong.

Be gentle and suite out things with her ok
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by SandraIkuboR(f): 10:50am On Mar 22, 2022
Oh sad
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Mitsurugi(m): 10:53am On Mar 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

What about pedophiles, zoophiles and necrophiles. It's who they are too. Nonsense! angry
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Jobig(m): 10:57am On Mar 22, 2022
69% of women are bisexual, have a one in one chat with her
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by torqque7(m): 10:57am On Mar 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Wait so do you also think there is nothing wrong in a man being bisexual too?can you date a man that takes dickk up his Ass or fucckks a dude?because what's good for the goose is also good for the gander

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Nigerian Soldier & Her Fiance / Sweet Extras A Loving Wife Gives To Her Husband. / How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 161
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.