Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? - Investment (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? (28736 Views)

Pls Let's Do Business With Some Of Your Idle Funds. / Invest Your Idle Funds / Idle Funds : I Need Suggestions On Business And Investments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by alexandakin(m): 9:29am On Mar 23, 2022
Let's invest the idle funds for you at Oxford International
I can be your plug
Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by 2O17: 9:40am On Mar 23, 2022
Open an account with either Bamboo or Trove to give you access to investing on the US Stock Exchange Market then buy S&P 500 ETF ($SPY or $VOO) or you could go with $VTI (Vanguard Total Index ETF).

Leave the rest to Compound Interest & let it do its magic.

N.B: Reinvest your Dividends too.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 23, 2022
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Real estate.

This is a myth that does not stand up to scrutiny! This is the kind of ignorance spread around by people who do not understand money.

Between 2015 and 2022, egg had gone up from N20 to N80, diesel has gone up from 160 to 650/700, a new Toyota Corolla that was N5m is now N20m. In 7 years most things have gone up by a factor of 4 in 7 years, I.e 300%. There is no property investment in Nigeria that has done 300% in the last 7 years. You might think your property has appreciated in Naira terms but what can you buy if you sell that property? You will find despite the increase you cannot buy what you could have bought with the money 7 years ago if you did not invest in property.

Let me give you 2 examples of prime property investments over the last 7 years

Examine the price of ikoyi property in 2015 convert to dollars in 2015 and then examine the price of the same property in 2022 and convert to dollars. If you are lucky It has stayed the same!!!! The ones that have stayed the same are the ones priced in dollars the really high end ones, many of the Naira priced properties have gone down if you convert to dollars. You have not gained anything, in many cases the value has gone down!

2) do the same thing for properties in the lekki, Ajah axis you will find the property you bought for $300,000 in 2015 is only worth $100,000 today. A flat you bought for 35-40m in 2015 I.e $200-250k is worth maybe 50-60m today if you are lucky but what is N50-60m? It is less than US100k

I have many friends abroad who brought their money to invest in Nigerian propert market, they are ruined!!! Because their investments are worth in some cases only 1/3rd of what they paid for it.

don’t get carried away with gains in Naira, inflation will destroy all your gains and more!!!!

Learn to stop looking at investments simply in terms of the Naira gain. We are an import dependent economy, so you have to factor the devaluation of the Naira as well as inflation to get a true picture of what your investment will be worth.

People should enlighten themselves, there is nothing worse than working hard and investing and still ending up worse off. That’s what happens when you are ignorant about money in an economy with persistent high inflation and constant currency devaluation like Nigeria

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by Kcanfield(m): 10:30am On Mar 23, 2022
Hello, greetings to you.

You said 'No Cryptocurrency' and I respect that decision, but I have a Curation/engagement start-up running in Blurt Blockchain at the moment and would be expanded into Hive Blockchain with the right funding.

The project's name is on-chain-curator. You can check the Twitter handle @onchain_curator. Through the page, you can view its activities on Blurt Blockchain. URL is attached to the Twitter profile of the start-up.

The project helps to reward content Creators from different parts of the world. We have many Nigerians who are already benefiting from my Curation and contest reward through this project. The same goes for all other Content creators all over the world.

If you can invest in this start-up, personally run by me with my team from different parts of the world, you will earn daily rewards which is already automated in the blockchain while also helping to put food on the table of Content Creators.

I would like to talk with you, but you said 'no PM' and I also respect that. For the record, I'm not too familiar with how Nairaland works. But, if you want to Invest this money in a place where it will be putting smiles on the faces of quality Content Creators daily while also generating daily rewards for you, I suggest you allow me to tell you more about how the whole thing works.

I don't need to say everything. You can check @onchain_curator on Twitter. Follow the links in the tweet and read about the things I'm doing to make a difference.

You can also send a DM to me on Twitter if you are interested in knowing more about this. The best part of it is that you will be in full control of your millions and you will have a 250 alpha-numeric password combination contained in a PDF.

This is the height of autonomy you have over your investment whenever you get involved with Decentralization.

Do give this a good thought. I've already worked in the banking sector so, believe me when I tell you that this is a better investment than dumping your cash in a Bank.

Regards.

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by Hienna1: 10:53am On Mar 23, 2022
Lyydia:
Hi Nairalanders,
What is the best way to invest funds without actually being engaged in doing anything? I have what I do that brings in money, I just feel like some funds are idle in my account and Naira - dollar fluctuations isn't helping matter.

For example fixed deposit accounts, which Nigerian bank has the best interest rate?
If you want to buy shares with companies in operation and those about to begin operation.. let me know... Those who bought shares with zoom in 2015 can explain how much dividend they are receiving from the company every quarter of the year now... There are still foreign projects that would be unveiled soon... Do yourself a favor by being a partner now... And you'll be receiving dividend every quarter of the year,forever as long as the company still exists... Apple,Google,Amazon,Facebook,Tesla,Zoom are good example.
No cryptocurrency
No forex
No betting
No scam investment

No PM

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by Kcanfield(m): 11:13am On Mar 23, 2022
AntiMen:
Who says there are no coincidences in life, My name is the same as the O.P and I also have idle funds I got from cryptocurrency trading, I'm done trading for the year and I want to invest my funds....

My funds are presently tethered and left in my crypto wallet, I seek same advice on how to invest it.

Hello, greetings to you.

Since you are already knowledge about Crypto, I will like to tell you about a Curation/engagement start-up running I'm running in Blurt Blockchain at the moment and would be expanded into Hive Blockchain with the right funding.

The project's name is on-chain-curator. You can check the Twitter handle @onchain_curator. Through the page, you can view its activities on Blurt Blockchain. URL is attached to the Twitter profile of the start-up.

The project helps to reward content Creators from different parts of the world. We have many Nigerians who are already benefiting from my Curation and contest reward through this project. The same goes for all other Content creators all over the world.

If you can invest in this start-up, personally run by me with my team from different parts of the world, you will earn daily rewards which is already automated in the blockchain while also helping to put food on the table of Content Creators.

I would like to talk with you, but you said 'no PM' and I also respect that. For the record, I'm not too familiar with how Nairaland works. But, if you want to Invest this money in a place where it will be putting smiles on the faces of quality Content Creators daily while also generating daily rewards for you, I suggest you allow me to tell you more about how the whole thing works.

I don't need to say everything. You can check @onchain_curator on Twitter. Follow the links in the tweet and read about the things I'm doing to make a difference.

You can also send a DM to me on Twitter if you are interested in knowing more about this. The best part of it is that you will be in full control of your millions and you will have a 250 alpha-numeric password combination contained in a PDF.

This is the height of autonomy you have over your investment whenever you get involved with Decentralization.

Do give this a good thought and kindly hit me up on Twitter or maybe WhatsApp 080.6646.2810. Not very active on WhatsApp though.

Regards.
Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by Paperbag(m): 11:17am On Mar 23, 2022
Bluntemperor:

It all depends on the amount of funds at hand.
Give me a chart-up for a good returns.No charges,just a help!

Dont you know how to read or what ..
How does your reply relate to my own ?
Where did i ask im looking for help ?
Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by Gratitudes081(m): 11:48am On Mar 23, 2022
How do you Imagine yourself getting paid a minimum of $100 daily by foreign companies, brands and businesses simply by generating traffics and leads to their websites?

And the interesting part is that you will get your money delivered to you right here in Nigeria in your account.

If you are tired of selling products online without sales and you are getting frustrated or you simply want to improve your income and start the lifestyle you desire for yourself and your family, then this offer is for you.

It sounds amazing and fantastic right?

That's the power of CPA Marketing and how young people like you are making substantial and legitimate money online in this current Nigeria economy.

You can be part of this amazing success story when you join the 5 days free training and access a special eBook packaged to guide you and get you started immediately even if you are a complete novice.

Click the link on my signature to get access to this amazing eBook guide and free training immediately now.

Limited slots available.
Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by Bamz(m): 12:15pm On Mar 23, 2022
raymondhillmimi:
Yes that’s correct, you need to have a reasonable sum to see good returns. Am currently staking about $22k on Atom, Osmosis and USDT. And it’s side income is really good not to mention the mad money am making from Airdops, if you are not staking on crypto right now you are really missing out.

Absolutely. Are you farming as well or just doing pure staking? Farming the ust/osmo pair gives 101% in 14 days.

You mean you specifically hunt for airdrops? Lol I could have gotten ether by just buying an eth domain name last year.

I'm planning to stake ethereum. Still looking for the safest way to do so from a hardware wallet, preferably.
Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by InvertedHammer: 2:27pm On Mar 23, 2022
Lyydia:
Hi Nairalanders,
What is the best way to invest funds without actually being engaged in doing anything? I have what I do that brings in money, I just feel like some funds are idle in my account and Naira - dollar fluctuations isn't helping matter.

For example fixed deposit accounts, which Nigerian bank has the best interest rate?

No cryptocurrency
No forex
No betting
No scam investment

No PM

Thank you.

/

It depends on how much is involved.

Idle N500k is not the same as idle N50m.

Buy lands to hedge against inflation. Don't develop them.

/

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by ajsans: 2:57pm On Mar 23, 2022
schoolboi:

Hello Mr. Davien,

Please can you create a paid group where you can teach guys this.

Please, I really don't mind paying.

Davien you should consider this
Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by Alkason: 1:53am On Mar 25, 2022
raymondhillmimi:
You said no cryptocurrency so I have no advice for you. Ave been staking some crypto and making decent APY on a regular, almost 200k a month guaranteed for doing nothing. It’s funny how you people think crypto is a scam but in reality crypto has grown past the average mind. Educate yourself!

Can you educate me on crypto trading?
Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by Incips: 3:27am On Mar 25, 2022
Start a business where you have an interest.
Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by Nadeol: 7:58am On Mar 25, 2022
perambulator:

This is a myth that does not stand up to scrutiny! This is the kind of ignorance spread around by people who do not understand money.

Between 2015 and 2022, egg had gone up from N20 to N80, diesel has gone up from 160 to 650/700, a new Toyota Corolla that was N5m is now N20m. In 7 years most things have gone up by a factor of 4 in 7 years, I.e 300%. There is no property investment in Nigeria that has done 300% in the last 7 years. You might think your property has appreciated in Naira terms but what can you buy if you sell that property? You will find despite the increase you cannot buy what you could have bought with the money 7 years ago if you did not invest in property.

Let me give you 2 examples of prime property investments over the last 7 years

Examine the price of ikoyi property in 2015 convert to dollars in 2015 and then examine the price of the same property in 2022 and convert to dollars. If you are lucky It has stayed the same!!!! The ones that have stayed the same are the ones priced in dollars the really high end ones, many of the Naira priced properties have gone down if you convert to dollars. You have not gained anything, in many cases the value has gone down!

2) do the same thing for properties in the lekki, Ajah axis you will find the property you bought for $300,000 in 2015 is only worth $100,000 today. A flat you bought for 35-40m in 2015 I.e $200-250k is worth maybe 50-60m today if you are lucky but what is N50-60m? It is less than US100k

I have many friends abroad who brought their money to invest in Nigerian propert market, they are ruined!!! Because their investments are worth in some cases only 1/3rd of what they paid for it.

don’t get carried away with gains in Naira, inflation will destroy all your gains and more!!!!

Learn to stop looking at investments simply in terms of the Naira gain. We are an import dependent economy, so you have to factor the devaluation of the Naira as well as inflation to get a true picture of what your investment will be worth.

People should enlighten themselves, there is nothing worse than working hard and investing and still ending up worse off. That’s what happens when you are ignorant about money in an economy with persistent high inflation and constant currency devaluation like Nigeria

Well said.
Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by Benalfa(m): 5:00pm On Mar 25, 2022
raymondhillmimi:
Yes that’s correct, you need to have a reasonable sum to see good returns. Am currently staking about $22k on Atom, Osmosis and USDT. And it’s side income is really good not to mention the mad money am making from Airdops, if you are not staking on crypto right now you are really missing out.
please share More light on the airdrop haven't gotten airdrop of value for long
Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 25, 2022
Benalfa:
please share More light on the airdrop haven't gotten airdrop of value for long
When did you start staking?
Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by JBoss25(m): 8:25pm On Mar 25, 2022
raymondhillmimi:
You said no cryptocurrency so I have no advice for you. Ave been staking some crypto and making decent APY on a regular, almost 200k a month guaranteed for doing nothing. It’s funny how you people think crypto is a scam but in reality crypto has grown past the average mind. Educate yourself!
which crypto?
Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 25, 2022
JBoss25:
which crypto?
Atom and Osmosis
Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by Benalfa(m): 10:52pm On Mar 25, 2022
raymondhillmimi:
When did you start staking?
I haven't started
Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by Nobody: 12:35am On Mar 26, 2022
Benalfa:
I haven't started
Cosmos Airdrops are usually for stakers and liquidity providers only. You can’t be getting airdrops if you are not delegating to any network.
Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by SwayG: 7:58pm On Apr 04, 2022
AntiMen:
Who says there are no coincidences in life.. I also have idle funds I got from cryptocurrency trading, I'm done trading for the year and I want to invest my funds....

My funds are presently tethered and left in my crypto wallet, I seek same advice on how to invest it.

Hello boss, I will love to know more about crypto trading..
I really need your help and would greatly appreciate this.
Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by Kenni700(m): 9:59pm On Apr 04, 2022
Hi Poster.

We have a factory in Ijegun in Lagos where we manufacture cartoon character packages as party gift. Our main products are cartoon character cake toppers.
We have about 13 workers in the factory. We produce 17,000 packs every 2 weeks.

We are a registered company and we have our corporate bank statement, sales and other official records that can be independently verified for your analysis to back our claims.

We are open for inspection and closer talk on good investment. As in you see what you are investing your money into.
We can offer you a good deal.

08056 9498 42 whatsapp/call.

Come invest in our company. Its worth your money, efforts and time.

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by jane00700: 12:25pm On Apr 05, 2022
[If you want to buy shares with companies in operation and those about to begin operation.. let me know... Those who bought shares with zoom in 2015 can explain how much dividend they are receiving from the company every quarter of the year now... quote author=Hienna1 post=111288056][/quote]

Hi. Please I'd like to know how to buy shares from companies like zoom and Facebook. Thanks
Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by Rubyventures: 2:09pm On Apr 05, 2022
befocused1:

You have to decide if you want to run a business or make an investment.
Business: Your money + you are working
Investment: Your money is working for you.

My suggestion:
Invest in Forex Trading with Intelligence Prime Capital and get at least 30% ROI monthly.
You are not giving your money to anybody but you'll open a trading capital with IPC, fund your wallet and subscribe to their trading robot to do the trading for you.

I can guide and help you get started.

NB: I will never ask you to send your money to me, I will only guide.

edamolasenterprises@gmail.com
Whatsapp: 07037437328

IPC have stopped doing forex they now trade in crypto

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by Hienna1: 3:48pm On Apr 05, 2022
jane00700:
[If you want to buy shares with companies in operation and those about to begin operation.. let me know... Those who bought shares with zoom in 2015 can explain how much dividend they are receiving from the company every quarter of the year now... quote author=Hienna1 post=111288056]

Okay let's talk on WhatsApp.. I'll reply your mail

Hi. Please I'd like to know how to buy shares from companies like zoom and Facebook.
Thanks
Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by Hienna1: 10:35pm On Apr 06, 2022
jane00700:
[If you want to buy shares with companies in operation and those about to begin operation.. let me know... Those who bought shares with zoom in 2015 can explain how much dividend they are receiving from the company every quarter of the year now... quote author=Hienna1 post=111288056]

Hi. Please I'd like to know how to buy shares from companies like zoom and Facebook. Thanks

Check your mail...
Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by icenti: 1:53pm On Apr 07, 2022
Rubyventures:

Withdraw your profit grin grin
Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by Rubyventures: 3:44pm On Apr 07, 2022
icenti:

Withdraw your profit grin grin

hahaha grin grin grin
Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by nurudeen181(m): 11:54am On Apr 16, 2022
ShedrachU:

I'll need to learn this
get in touch na.. 08108189778
Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by ibechris(m): 7:17pm On Apr 16, 2022
Enyman:
Mutual Trust here in Maitama has the best interest rate for Fixing.Up to 18%.A coded way many rich folks are investing their money.My spouse is one of their top marketer/manager.Hit me up if interested.Zero-seven-zero-three-five-four-five-three-nine-seven-three

The one close to Gowon house right?
Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by ignis: 6:27pm On Apr 17, 2022
Rubyventures:

IPC that have crashed since last month.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

USDT Is Not The Same As US Dollar / How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke / Top 5 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.