Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,274 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) (49572 Views)

A Cancer Patient Who Was Admitted To The Hospital But Was Administered Freely... / Pregnant Woman Gives Birth Stranger's Car Before Getting To The Hospital (Pics) / Mother At The Gym With Her Baby Strapped To Her Back (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by dann190: 8:19pm On Mar 22, 2022
WoundedLamb:

Sorry, bro. cry
thanks man, yesterday would have made her 36
Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:20pm On Mar 22, 2022
I didn't even know where she was buried but I heard she never made it alive to the hospital. And I was just recovering from the death of a lover and a grandma..

Godspeed Rachel.

This days, I just sit down lost in thought, betrayed emotions and whole lot...

3 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by Mindlog: 8:21pm On Mar 22, 2022
misotim:
Similar chord progression
Are you a musician

Nah, just love classical music.

2 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by usecondom(m): 8:23pm On Mar 22, 2022
My father in-law cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by amiibaby(f): 8:24pm On Mar 22, 2022
My dad

2 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by bigpicture001: 8:25pm On Mar 22, 2022
Karemarealty288:
Just happened to me last nite.

Sorry guy... Plz stay strong and take heart

2 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by Remman(m): 8:26pm On Mar 22, 2022
cry sadly, my father died in the hospital before my eyes, under my very nose... He went to the hospital and never came back. A day i'll never forget!
Odewaleadesoye:

3 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by HazardAwka(m): 8:28pm On Mar 22, 2022
My baby sister cry I miss her so much, Chinenye, where ever you are I hope you find peace. She would've been 11 this year embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by rennylaw(m): 8:28pm On Mar 22, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

My mum. She succumbed to breast cancer in my month of birth (1st of November 2021) when the doctors congratulated us that she has made tremendous progress and won't be needing surgery.

I nearly ran mad when my younger brother called me that she was no more. She was my fortress, words simply cannot describe the bond between us. Trying to hold on and move on but I simply can't embarassed

That was the most painful event in my life.

Continue to rest in peace Mum, you know we tried our best but God simply wants you back home.

2 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by ebenezer880(m): 8:29pm On Mar 22, 2022
Lost my dad sister june2020
My dad July 2020
My uncle 1st week of march 2021
My Aunt 2nd week of march 2021.

My dad and his sister loved each other till death .. they can't just do without each other..

Rest on

2 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by jerosman2: 8:29pm On Mar 22, 2022
idiagbo86:
My younger brother
My dad
My mum .
My other younger brother after an accident .
Death has really been unfair toward me.

Sorry my friend. Tears just drop from my eyes reading this becos it hasn't been unfair to me too. Life goes on my friend

1 Like

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by Killermamba: 8:30pm On Mar 22, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

My sister and my in-law

2 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by Beegrace: 8:36pm On Mar 22, 2022

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by mabeni(m): 8:38pm On Mar 22, 2022
My fiancee's now my wife's 7 years old daughter. She had convulsion, we rushed her to the hospital but unfortunately she died in my arms.

I was shocked and almost cried my eyes off.

2 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by StreetMedia: 8:39pm On Mar 22, 2022
Ulunne777:

I'm telling you.lost mine 17 yes ago,since then once I hear of death, I just say sorry and move on.My sympathy ends in my mouth.

Everyday I miss that young man who'd have been alive to enjoy his Children .
No be only me dey on this pain-table...

Pops visited the hospital and still not back since 2013.

4 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by Michael547(m): 8:39pm On Mar 22, 2022
azraeljaheel:
cry cry

Mehnnnnnnn
From headache to fever then typhoid or whatever. They gast to admit her in a hospital. One month babe never well..

Can't forget that night was driving to oregun total around Ikeja when my phone rang I was told UFQB wanted to see me that it was urgent! Straight I turn back got to the hospital! Shawty said she wanted two aside!!

We talked... People say when you are about to die you will know. This girl just dey talk like say she knew her time was up. All I kept saying was you will be fine please be optimistic .

Make I go outside pick up something for car and ring who I wanted to go meet at oregun. Shawty don give up the ghost.

I nearly ran mad that day!! Be like mirage for my eyes.. God be taking the good ones!! I still see her in my dreams!!

Mama know your boy got a kid now and I named her after you

Wherever you are I know you are in a better place way better than this shvthole called life!!

Death is another form of life!
We go meet again... cry cry
So touching to hear your story. But I want to assure you that God is not responsible for the death of good people. If you are interested, I can show you from the bible why good people die and the condition of those who have died. Contact me on WhatsApp on 08167469103

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by Omicron123: 8:40pm On Mar 22, 2022
My Dad. I miss him so much

1 Like

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by twilliamx(m): 8:41pm On Mar 22, 2022
Kajaard:
My dad (after spending 2 weeks recovering in the hospital after a successful surgery). Prostrate cancer. I was actually by his side when he passed. 200 level Uniben, many many years ago. After his death nothing else can make me feel that level of pain anymore. I am hardened. Going 12 years now cool

Don't say that bro! May we not lose a kid. You can't be too hard.. My dad died beside me too in the hospital...the worst night of my life

1 Like

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by Jemerson: 8:41pm On Mar 22, 2022
Remman:
cry sadly, my father died in the hospital before my eyes, under my very nose... A day i'll never forget!

Lol
Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by madridguy(m): 8:41pm On Mar 22, 2022
Abdul Hammed may you continue to rest in peace. Igando General hospital caused his death, he was neglected " accident victim " for more than 12 hours before we go the news, we rushed him to sacred heart hospital Abeokuta, and he died the next day.

1 Like

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by Buliyaminuolat: 8:41pm On Mar 22, 2022
My sister went to the hospital to deliver a baby boy but she didn't come back so we lost my sister but we came back baby boy the now is 14 years

3 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by jeff1993: 8:43pm On Mar 22, 2022
DanielUn:
God help us

Nigerians should should read this URGENTLY

If your salary is less than $1000 monthly, you need to SLOWLY read this. It is no longer news that regular individuals can work online and earn money LEGITIMATELY.

STOP paying for all these so called investment that promises to double your funds.

Join CPA affiliate marketing where USA companies like Microsoft, Dell, Macys, Vonage, Hostgator, Walmart, Godaddy and many more pay you IN DOLLARS by promoting their brands.
Rather than doubt, why don’t you ask questions (proof from successful trainees)
We can show you several accounts of our trainees who shared screenshots of their earnings, most people keep struggling and wondering how others are finding it easy in life, CPA marketing does the magic.

What we will do for you
***We will help you apply and get approved by these companies
***We will train you on how to earn US Dollars every day (PAID TRAINING)
***Within 24-48hrs of enrolling, you will earn $465 guaranteed
***Our team are experts at promoting these companies; the average trainee would earn at least $2500 monthly.
***You will be representing name brands in the US and they would pay you as a partner

How to start

Click on my profile to see proof and how to contact us https://www.nairaland.com/samuelez
There is a paid training with a FIRM refund policy, if you do not earn as promised, training fee will be refunded, with ₦15000 refunded just for inconveniencing you.

.... Why are u using different account to propagate same message!!!..... What do ubgian in scamming ehn?
Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by Buliyaminuolat: 8:44pm On Mar 22, 2022
My sister went to the hospital to deliver a baby boy but she didn't come back so we lost my sister but we came back with the baby boy the boy now is 14 years

4 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by BarrElChapo(m): 8:45pm On Mar 22, 2022
tillaman:
My cousins
They both had cancer, a lot was spent on treatment but they couldn’t beat it
It ended up claiming their lives, The pain they felt while they were on treatment was out of this world especially when they started loosing hair and all that

It was so painful one passed October 2020
And the other passed February 2021

Sorry for your losses bro. May they find peace on the other side and Rest in Peace. Amen

1 Like

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by Mrsoft3(m): 8:47pm On Mar 22, 2022
MISSCONGENIALITY:
My Mom. Went by herself on Sunday evening, died in Monday night.

Truly sad

1 Like

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by Pedrokush: 8:47pm On Mar 22, 2022
My dearest immediate younger sis spent less than 24hours in the hospital and her lifeless body was brought back home some months ago,afolashade mhi,I love you but God loves you more cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by BarrElChapo(m): 8:47pm On Mar 22, 2022
madridguy:
Abdul Hammed may you continue to rest in peace. Igando General hospital caused his death, he was neglected " accident victim " for more than 12 hours before we go the news, we rushed him to sacred heart hospital Abeokuta, and he died the next day.

From igando to Abeokuta? How ? That's too far na. May he rest in peace. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by RB1330(m): 8:51pm On Mar 22, 2022
Just like yesterday omo na my hand I use carry my lil bro enter hospital
I’ve never been the same since

2 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by MARYIAN(f): 8:51pm On Mar 22, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by davillian(m): 8:54pm On Mar 22, 2022
Kajaard:
My dad (after spending 2 weeks recovering in the hospital after a successful surgery). Prostrate cancer. I was actually by his side when he passed. 200 level Uniben, many many years ago. After his death nothing else can make me feel that level of pain anymore. I am hardened. Going 12 years now cool
My dads death broke me but my friends death turned my heart to stone and I see death as normal thing I've not shed a single tears for anyone after I lost my friend.....

2 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by Ddigit: 8:56pm On Mar 22, 2022
My younger brother ' Chukwuman Marvin'....

3 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by madridguy(m): 8:56pm On Mar 22, 2022
Since Lagos hospitals said they cannot admit him we have to look for other place.

BarrElChapo:

From igando to Abeokuta? How ? That's too far na. May he rest in peace. Amen

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

27 Dead Cows Smuggled Into Rivers State From The North (Photos) / Get Rid Of Pimples And Spots With Oriflame Pure Skin Set / 779 New COVID-19 Cases, 372 Discharged And 4 Deaths On June 27 - (3006 Tested)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.