Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) (49568 Views)

A Cancer Patient Who Was Admitted To The Hospital But Was Administered Freely... / Pregnant Woman Gives Birth Stranger's Car Before Getting To The Hospital (Pics) / Mother At The Gym With Her Baby Strapped To Her Back (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by Mariangeles(f): 7:39pm On Mar 22, 2022
Sometimes, we don’t realize how fortunate we are until we read/hear the story of others. sad

10 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by austink1(m): 7:39pm On Mar 22, 2022
Kajaard:
My dad (after spending 2 weeks recovering in the hospital after a successful surgery). Prostrate cancer. I was actually by his side when he passed. 200 level Uniben, many many years ago. After his death nothing else can make me feel that level of pain anymore. I am hardened. Going 12 years now cool

I feel you! Actually my dad (2002) and mom (2018)for me. The effect of that is I don't feel a thing anymore when I hear of death.. and I also pity for people who threaten me during arguments cause they don't know I got no feelings. If naija was a country we should see a good therapist. But nah, d country making us even harder

2 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by TripleA1: 7:41pm On Mar 22, 2022
My mummylistc as I use to call her, she gave up the ghost on the 13/01/2021. It was like a dream when I saw a missed calls from the doctor and my younger brother. She went in for her fourth dialysis session and never make it back alive. After I was advised by the same doctor not to take her to where we use to take her to for her successive 3times dialysis session. Mummylistc continue to rest in perfect peace with your maker still we meet again

3 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by Babssoo(m): 7:41pm On Mar 22, 2022
My mum

2 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by Kingsbride1(f): 7:41pm On Mar 22, 2022
cousin sis...keep resting in peace sad

2 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by Bouncin(m): 7:42pm On Mar 22, 2022
My elder sister cry
I never knew her death was that close. She was in the hospital but she talks normal. Only for my dad to wake us up one very early morning that he was going to the hospital to see my sister who was with my mom then. I never knew he was called to come that my sister has died shocked. I was actually in the hospital with her the day before and there was no sign she was going to died.
I had the greatest shock of my life when my dad came back with my mum and one of our uncles all weeping heavily inside the car. I peeped with fear only to see my lovely elder sister lying motionlessly in the car, God! cry I nearly died. It's was a terrible experience and I'm yet to recover from the trauma. Now I live in fear of loosing any of my loved ones again.
I wish people dont die. God please help us live to very ripe age amen. RIP chidiebere. You will for ever be in my heart

13 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by Rodeoz(m): 7:42pm On Mar 22, 2022
This is the most confusing write-up in the history of confusing write-ups.
Was she your babe or your mother?

If the former is in the affirmative, why would you refer to her as ''.....mama know your boy got a kind now and i named her after you''
You named your child after your ex dead babe? A child you have with another woman?

If it's the latter, na your mama you dey refer to as babe?

Oloun, en confusi mi lori forum yi.

azraeljaheel:
cry cry

Mehnnnnnnn
From headache to fever then typhoid or whatever. They gast to admit her in a hospital. One month babe never well..

Can't forget that night was driving to oregun total around Ikeja when my phone rang I was told UFQB wanted to see me that it was urgent! Straight I turn back got to the hospital! Shawty said she wanted two aside!!

We talked... People say when you are about to die you will know. This girl just dey talk like say she knew her time was up. All I kept saying was you will be fine please be optimistic .

Make I go outside pick up something for car and ring who I wanted to go meet at oregun. Shawty don give up the ghost.

I nearly ran mad that day!! Be like mirage for my eyes.. God be taking the good ones!! I still see her in my dreams!!

Mama know your boy got a kid now and I named her after you

Wherever you are I know you are in a better place way better than this shvthole called life!!

Death is another form of life!
We go meet again... cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by Nobleou(m): 7:43pm On Mar 22, 2022
My youngest brother in 2013 My lovely dad in 2022 I still see them in my dreams. It really hurts deep

1 Like

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by Soulseeker01(m): 7:43pm On Mar 22, 2022
My mum!! may God rest her soul, went to hospital to deliver my baby brother but both of them never made it back

1 Like

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by GoldenqueenC(f): 7:47pm On Mar 22, 2022
My dad,6:1:2021@4am,rip dad.

1 Like

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by misotim: 7:49pm On Mar 22, 2022
Mindlog:

A masterpiece, one of my go to songs alongside Pachelbel' s Canon in D Major whenever I feel like disconnecting. If you listen to the almost 400 years old Canon in D Major, you will realize it inspired Marion 5's Memories.
Similar chord progression
Are you a musician
Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by saintbukie: 7:55pm On Mar 22, 2022
My wife and the baby. We went to the hospital together with no sign of complications. I was hoping and wished to come back home with a new baby with my wife but I lost both. Rest on Arinola Sherifat. You still linger in my memory.

9 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by Funpeter: 7:56pm On Mar 22, 2022
My elder bro remember the night and he he cough blood and gave up still like yesterday
... Will miss you brother.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by dmedicare(m): 7:58pm On Mar 22, 2022
Oh my beloved mother! May your blessed soul Continue to rest with the Lord, amen.

2 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by Menace2Society(m): 8:00pm On Mar 22, 2022
Damn cry
Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by Davidganna10: 8:00pm On Mar 22, 2022
My mom

November 5th 2002

She went to give life but lost hers and baby in the process.

I was 7 years then. She quarrelled with me that day, tried flogging me, I am always angry, I had that as the last moment with her.

1 Like

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by Kellie069(m): 8:01pm On Mar 22, 2022
Yeah my dad. Some 8years ago. Funny enough he died 3days to my PostUTME . I saw him had his last breath. Mum was outside d hospital, I was in the hospital room with my dad n my uncle. Upon confirmation by the doctor, I called my elder brother who was out of town n informed him. Omo pple way de outside location don know about dad's demise, but momsi way sit down for front of hospital de think, nor know say her husband don cold. (Forget, I get mind, no cap) it was as if she sensed it like after 15-20 mins, before she go meet say Dem done cover her boo-boo gaga from head to toe.

Meanwhile on the day of my UTME exam which was on Tuesday, na there I for know say hard man nor de. I couldn't even type my jamb reg number to login the computer for the CBT exam. Na invigilator help me login. Still scored 80 . it was 20 questions for 30mins(obj) My Name come out to second batch lass lass.

5 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by pdf90(m): 8:02pm On Mar 22, 2022
My mummy.. embarassed
She went to the hospital on the 3rd of March 2022. First time she was admitted in the hospital since I was born. And died on the 10th of March 2022.. I got to the hospital few minutes after she passed.... I touched her breast as I always do but she didn't answer me ... Her body was still warm... I was with her in the room till they brought the body bag to take her away... As they were putting her in the bag her head hit the ground and she didn't wake . then I knew it was all over

It hurts bad. Even though am her first son I was her baby boy and she was the love of my life..

Reading through this post I know just have to be strong for myself and my family.

She will always be in my heart

Her burial is this Friday 25th of March

14 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 22, 2022
A mama in my former Church. She took herself to the hospital as she said she was breathing funny. She was admitted. We all went to visit her. She was laughing and joking with us. Doctor told her she would not be going home as she's dying.

She died cry

2 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by neeyor88: 8:04pm On Mar 22, 2022
Karemarealty288:
Just happened to me last nite.

May you receive all the strength and comfort you need at this difficult period. Take ❤️

3 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by Karemarealty288(m): 8:05pm On Mar 22, 2022
neeyor88:

May you receive all the strength and comfort you need at this difficult period. Take ❤️

Thanks
Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by dkingsman82(m): 8:07pm On Mar 22, 2022
My mom. August 12 2020.
I was called from my office to rush to the hospital. She was discharged 5 days earlier. Someone that I left at home. I still think about her till tomorrow...
Lost the job right after the burial. Still job hunting till now.
Mama, your boy will definitely make you Proud.

3 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by Jtmoney4luv(m): 8:07pm On Mar 22, 2022
My first fruit....... though it was a had decision but God has really wiped the tears of my family with another bundle of joy the same year

2 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by virginchaser(m): 8:09pm On Mar 22, 2022
Millennium year 2000. January, she got tired of living on hypertensive drug. She stopped and system started shutting down. By her bed side, she requested for one thing. Please hold yourself together like a bunch of broom. The statement that kept me going with my siblings no matter what they do. My world stopped for a moment and nothing matters anymore. I asked my self what am working for? After, i adopted many mothers but no one like her.

My cousin, he died in UN building. I was in the office when CNN flashed the breaking news that UN building in Abuja was attacked. I called but no response. I knew you don't switch off phone. An uncle told us to calm down that he was in the hospital that we should support him with prayer. My brain refused to processed that he might have passed on. I missed him.

4 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by elantraceey(f): 8:10pm On Mar 22, 2022
My grandma. Spent two nights with her and she went to the great beyond the day I left. May her beautiful soul continue to rest in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by Alphagan(m): 8:13pm On Mar 22, 2022
Hmmm.

Dearest Mom!!

Mom,

You know I still miss you. The prayers, the encouragement, you were humble, caring, prayerful, contented and easy going. You were down to heart.

You complained of stomach pain, I took you to a teaching hospital, you were diagnosed of peptic ulcer. After all the treatments, you never felt better. We changed hospital, you were reviewed by several consultants, there and then, the sad news came...you had pancreatic cancer. The pain was excruciating and unbearable. You cried every night. A severe pain that was unresponsive to morphine would last for several hours. The doctor told me you had 3months left to live, that reality was overwhelming, I got broken and you were always asking me if you would be okay. I could not tell you the truth..this life!!!

You died in that same bed. When the pain disappeared, I knew the day was near. You were not feeling anything longer. Not even my touch you so much cherished.

You left but the pain remains. The house I promised to build for you? That makes me sad....I should have hasten it up.

I love yiu Mom

I love you dearly

Your boy is doing well

Continue to rest in the bossom of the lord cry cry

8 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by twilliamx(m): 8:14pm On Mar 22, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

My dad in 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by madgoat(m): 8:16pm On Mar 22, 2022
idiagbo86:
My younger brother
My dad
My mum .
My other younger brother after an accident .
Death has really been unfair toward me.

You may be next grin
Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by 3662AA: 8:18pm On Mar 22, 2022
My baby sister.

2004. She was only 4.

She begged to not die.

I begged god with everything I had. I promised everything I will ever have.

She came back in a box, and I never trusted god again.

3 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by Clemnwa: 8:18pm On Mar 22, 2022
My Dad… keep resting on.

2 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by Okeyc230: 8:18pm On Mar 22, 2022
My angel:

Kawa Kate Toasae.

Rest on my angel.

20th February 2022 was a long day

4 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:19pm On Mar 22, 2022
Kajaard:
My dad (after spending 2 weeks recovering in the hospital after a successful surgery). Prostrate cancer. I was actually by his side when he passed. 200 level Uniben, many many years ago. After his death nothing else can make me feel that level of pain anymore. I am hardened. Going 12 years now cool
People who don't know half of the stories here will rather conclude as to why the man is cold but then nobody really knows.

Mine was close to tragic but then man must surely move.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

27 Dead Cows Smuggled Into Rivers State From The North (Photos) / Get Rid Of Pimples And Spots With Oriflame Pure Skin Set / 779 New COVID-19 Cases, 372 Discharged And 4 Deaths On June 27 - (3006 Tested)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.