Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,178 members, 7,818,562 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) (49590 Views)

A Cancer Patient Who Was Admitted To The Hospital But Was Administered Freely... / Pregnant Woman Gives Birth Stranger's Car Before Getting To The Hospital (Pics) / Mother At The Gym With Her Baby Strapped To Her Back (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by Emmylano: 8:58pm On Mar 22, 2022
My dad. He was rushed to the hospital at midnight and I spoke with him on phone the next evening and he responded very well. I promised to call him next morning to know how he is doing and behold that morning call never happened till today. He passed on early morning around 3am. Then I was in youth service. It was indeed a very sad event

2 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by idiagbo86(m): 8:58pm On Mar 22, 2022
Mrsoft3:

Tnx buddy . War comes and go but my soldiers are eternal .the wounds are still really fresh . I just don't wanna talk about them . May their soul keep resting in peace,Amen. �

Wow, death has really been unfair...take heart bro

1 Like

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by Michael547(m): 8:58pm On Mar 22, 2022
3662AA:
My baby sister.

2004. She was only 4.

She begged to not die.

I begged god with everything I had. I promised everything I will ever have.

She came back in a box, and I never trusted god again.
So touching to hear your story. But I want to assure you that God is not responsible for the death of good people. If you are interested, I can show you from the bible why good people die and the condition of those who have died. Contact me on WhatsApp on 08167469103

1 Like

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by elpochas: 9:01pm On Mar 22, 2022
My Dad,he went to d hospital March 7th 2004 and died March 9th.He neva came bck.Yesterday being 20th made it 18yrs he was buried.The most Gentle and kind soldier i eva knew.Sleep on Captain O C.

3 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by Munzy14(m): 9:05pm On Mar 22, 2022
Mariangeles:
What a topic!

I dedicate Memories by Maroon 5 to the ones we’ve lost.

Here’s to the ones that we got
Cheers to the wish you were here but you’re not
‘Cause the drinks bring back all the memories
Of everything we’ve been through
Toast to the ones here today
Toast to the ones that we lost on the way
And the memories bring back
Memories bring back you

There’s a time that I remember when I did not know no pain
When I believed in forever
And everything would stay the same
Now my heart feel like December
When somebody say your name
‘Cause I can’t reach out to call you
But I know I will one day
Hey

Everybody hurts sometimes, everybody hurts someday
Eh eh
But everything gon’ be alright, go on raise a glass and say
Eh

Here’s to the ones that we got
Cheers to the wish you were here but you’re not
Of everything we’ve been through
Toast to the ones here today
Toast to the ones that we lost on the way
And the memories bring back
Memories bring back you.
Music promoter...weldone o cheesy

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:05pm On Mar 22, 2022
thesicilian:
What kind of thread is this?!
i shock o

1 Like

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by Aguogba(m): 9:07pm On Mar 22, 2022
illicit:
My Mama

When I saw her at the morgue, she looked asleep. I wanted her to get up and let's go home but she couldn't.

So painful but my uncle said I musnt cry
"I wanted her to get up and let's go home" exactly how I felt when I saw my elder sister in a casket. I do not wish even my enemy such a heartbreaking experience.

4 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by segyoms: 9:10pm On Mar 22, 2022
What a thoughtful thread !!!!!

1 Like

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by Aguogba(m): 9:12pm On Mar 22, 2022
Karemarealty288:
Just happened to me last nite.
Sorry for your loss.

1 Like

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by 735i(m): 9:15pm On Mar 22, 2022
Was in Lagos when I got news she was admitted to the hospital in the east.

Rushed down to the hospital to meet her gasping for breath. She passed same day by 10pm.

I came to take her back with me to Lagos. Instead, I had to take her body to the morge at 1am.

14 months gone but the wound is still fresh.

Sleep on mum. I'd forever love you in this world, and on the next.

3 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by bmoyebi(m): 9:15pm On Mar 22, 2022
My Dad, still missed him till date

2 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by aalangel(f): 9:16pm On Mar 22, 2022
Mommy and Daddy... cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:17pm On Mar 22, 2022
My Mannest man Japor
Rip My G

2 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by GeneralPula: 9:18pm On Mar 22, 2022
How person go sit down create thread like this, nah hin dey burst ma brain..

As in wetin him think reach there?

Nawa oo

1 Like

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by enohorglo(f): 9:18pm On Mar 22, 2022
My mum, today makes it exactly three years she departed, still feels like yesterday. This Igando General Hospital is something else, no sympathy or emphathy.

We have great plans, I begged her to wait and take care of my baby and I, I was heavily pregnant.

Mummy G, I will always miss you. Keep resting my hero.

2 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by excel101(m): 9:19pm On Mar 22, 2022
My younger sister, she went into labour room precisely 1st November, 2019 but never came back. "Death which is the last enemy that will destroyed". Said the Word of God.

2 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by uccheks(m): 9:21pm On Mar 22, 2022
Sitting on the floor inside my room at the Staff Quaters of GDSS Donga as a corper in faraway Taraba, I cried my hearts out until I felt numb.. I could never have imagined that pain had multiple dimensions . 21/01/2015 I lost my cousin and brother Dickson, 2 weeks after the birth of his Son to accident. He was such a beautiful soul an amiable friend and a perfect gentleman. Rest on DEDE.

2 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by Bontia(m): 9:21pm On Mar 22, 2022
You never understand the pain and grief bereavement causes until you are bereaved. It is one of worst experience in life. Life becomes meaningless. You become so uninterested in things you were passionate about. I still cannot bring my head to the reality that mama you are no more.

5 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by wiloy2k8(m): 9:22pm On Mar 22, 2022
Jeon:
NO ONE IN JESUS NAME.

Means you go first everybody you know go hospital and never come bk . sad
Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by olamoses75(m): 9:23pm On Mar 22, 2022
My uncle, that was in 2012. He didn’t even make it to the hospital alive. Had accident on his way from school where he was just been awarded PhD. Turns out he left this world the day he became a Doctor of philosophy. Still painful!

2 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by adioolayi(m): 9:23pm On Mar 22, 2022
A very rare Nigerian Lecturer. ... Outstanding Prof. of Microbiology....He was my supervisor..

It was on a Wednesday, he attended the University's inaugural lecture, attended the students association of his native state, then..came back to his personal lab..waiting for us all..his students to finish the lab work on our various researches earmarked for the day.

We filled his Sienna car..and Prof ensured he dropped us at the junction of our houses as usual..he do this every blessed day he comes to school.

The following morning, I reached the school early, I usually open his office/Lab for others..on getting to our college basement...I saw people gathered in twos..in threes...wearing a sobber look..I ignored..climbed the stairs and opened the office expecting cleaners to come in..

Then, a Senior Lecturer walked in...also my supervisor's former student...and broke the news Prof was gone!!!

I was lost ...I couldn't just imagine someone that dropped me off yesterday, we interacted, joked and all..is gone..just like that.

Rest on Prof. Iyang Akpan.

4 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by Andersonken(m): 9:25pm On Mar 22, 2022
Roseline My Beloved Mother❤
R.I.P Mommy �

1 Like

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by skywalker240(m): 9:26pm On Mar 22, 2022
I lost my Elder Brother to colon cancer last year April 23, we were at the hospital for almost 3 months after 2 surgeries, so devastating, sometimes i find it hard to beleive my Elder Brother is gone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by Corem(m): 9:27pm On Mar 22, 2022
That was my dad.. it's was just like a dream because he was feeling very fine.. he just said he need to do check-up and make complain about is breathing.. that's all.. he booked the car for teaching hospital Ilorin and never come back

2 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by kingsley3218(m): 9:28pm On Mar 22, 2022
My Darling brother

After seeing him on Saturday while the doctor informed us of his discharge the next morning, boy gave up the ghost at 2AM...the biggest shock of my life...no goodbyes...just went like that

I miss him though cry

1 Like

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by Smartgunna: 9:29pm On Mar 22, 2022
lost my baby in January last year. she was the most beautiful thing i had ever seen. thought we were going to spend forever together. it never stops hurting. would give the world to have her back.

3 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by patjane(f): 9:32pm On Mar 22, 2022
My Mum cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by Urchmankc: 9:33pm On Mar 22, 2022
My sister and my chairman

1 Like

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by wiloy2k8(m): 9:33pm On Mar 22, 2022
Dad - st Nicholas 1998
Mum - general hospital ikeja 2008
Friend - 2010

1 Like

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by Qatar2022: 9:34pm On Mar 22, 2022
My neighbour, I was the one that saw him last , I saw him at the entrance of our street and greeted , that was final
Oga nonso keep on resting in peace

1 Like

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by letitrainnow(m): 9:35pm On Mar 22, 2022
Doctor...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Italian Police Transport Kidney In Lamborghini, Covers 500km In 2 Hours(Video) / Mass Production Of Face-masks In Aba (For Coronavirus Protection) / 779 New COVID-19 Cases, 372 Discharged And 4 Deaths On June 27 - (3006 Tested)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.