Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. (54784 Views)

He's Having A Problem With His Wife To Be And Her Rich Parents / My Fiancee Doesn't Like Sex, I'm Facing Huge Problem With Her / She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by Videour(m): 9:32pm On Mar 23, 2022
tommy589:

You are 35 and complaining of 2 to 3 times of sex weekly is too much
Well sha, we all have our areas of strength
stress too
Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by Videour(m): 9:33pm On Mar 23, 2022
odinson1:

Do you want a woman that will be denying you sex? What is wrong with you?
Not at all
Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by Clinghton: 9:34pm On Mar 23, 2022
If you can't met her sexual demands flee, because sex is part of what glues marriage but a man at that age should still be sexually capable.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by tommy589(m): 9:37pm On Mar 23, 2022
Videour:
stress too

Sex is like sleeping tablet for me at bedtime. It relieves me of stress

10 Likes

Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by Rickmann: 12:48am On Mar 24, 2022
dacblogger:
Leave the girl for Young blood please.. undecided
It's obvious she cant marry you cos you can't keep up, even if she does,she will be forced to cheat. tongue

By the way, why are you even complaining sef, something that some guys are praying for you have on a platter of gold..
Leave the small girl joor before she bend your waist for you. cheesy

What are you saying pls?

Since when did a guy in his mid-30s become so old, faint or weak to satisfy his partner.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by Demigod22: 2:04am On Mar 24, 2022
OP, you are complaining about 2/3 times of sex in a week while my neighbor is begging for five times in a week. This life no just balance.

On a serious note, I like girls that like sex. They are my spec. When I want to start relationship, I pray I start with such girl. This my virginity need such girl to take it.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by Nicepoker(m): 7:10am On Mar 24, 2022
Iyaebe:
Hmm maybe you are not strong enough to satisfy her because I don’t know how 2 to 3 times a week is too much. I’m against premarital sex sha but when I start having sex I won’t let any day waste.So if you can’t handle her,please let her go and don’t you call her names
A retired olosho who haven't had sex before. This is unbelievable grin

2 Likes

Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by henrixx(m): 7:56am On Mar 24, 2022
Demigod22:
OP, you are complaining about 2/3 times of sex in a week while my neighbor is begging for five times in a week. This life no just balance.

On a serious note, I like girls that like sex. They are my spec. When I want to start relationship, I pray I start with such girl. This my virginity need such girl to take it.
you never start sex and you dey find nymphomaniac. wonderful!

4 Likes

Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by Oturatetuala(m): 8:59am On Mar 24, 2022
Affecting you? Guy u need to be strong man at 35years u are still young to have sex 4times a week...

4 Likes

Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by Ungodly: 9:15am On Mar 24, 2022
Michelle55:
What do you want us to do about your dilemma op?
Do you want us to borrow you strength to nack ya woman?
Or do you want to employ the assistance of the young blood association to help you in servicing her?
Just tell us how you want us your online inlaws to help you wink
At 35, you ought to dey fire down but dis wan you don dey complain after 2/3 times a week, e get as e be oh.
E be like we go advise the geh to look for German machine as e be say ya engine wan knock, na sign e dey give you laidis.
lol

1 Like

Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by Firefox01: 9:51am On Mar 24, 2022
Videour:
Actually she a good girl in all aspects. We ve been dating for 3year now, she's all I want in a woman her smile gives me joy every time with dimples. Am 35 years she should going to 25 this year, A career lady has this hustle spirit in her.but my problem is that she obsessed with s**x. Imagine a man at my age having 2 to three times a week, which I know if don't put in work shes definitely going to get it else where Psychological it's affecting me.
Please what is the best way to handle this.
My Nairaland family.
2 to three times a week and you call her obsessed? That 2 to 3 times is what some people have in a day. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by lildonn222: 1:05pm On Mar 24, 2022
You need to up your mental strength.At 35 you are strong, as a matter of fact you can do 2/3 a day you are not 65.Worry not man,if you feel exhausted try oral.

1 Like

Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by Oyiboman69: 1:08pm On Mar 24, 2022
Videour:
I appreciate the words of your encouragement
what Is wrong with three to four times a week sex?

1 Like

Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by Shabbyiyo(m): 2:49pm On Mar 24, 2022
Imagine a man at my age having 2 to three times a week, which I know if don't put in work shes definitely going to get it else where
[/quote] That's like a day sex to me, oga better look for your squad cos this one will definitely cheat on you
Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by phenzy(m): 3:00pm On Mar 24, 2022
Iyaebe:
Hmm maybe you are not strong enough to satisfy her because I don’t know how 2 to 3 times a week is too much. I’m against premarital sex sha but since I have being having sex I haven’t let any day waste.So if you can’t handle her,please let her go and don’t you call her names

Fixed

3 Likes

Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 24, 2022
Videour:
Actually she a good girl in all aspects. We ve been dating for 3year now, she's all I want in a woman her smile gives me joy every time with dimples. Am 35 years she should going to 25 this year, A career lady has this hustle spirit in her.but my problem is that she obsessed with s**x. Imagine a man at my age having 2 to three times a week, which I know if don't put in work shes definitely going to get it else where Psychological it's affecting me.
Please what is the best way to handle this.
My Nairaland family.
Leave her alone before u start frustrating the poor girl to the point of looking elsewhere for satisfaction. U be 35 yr old but in an 85 year old man's body. I senior u and if not that i have been abstaining for a while now (personal reasons) i dey fůck daily and no be 2 mins matters. Live healthy, eat healthy and workout

Abeg pm her number e get why undecided

4 Likes

Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 24, 2022
Iyaebe:
Hmm maybe you are not strong enough to satisfy her because I don’t know how 2 to 3 times a week is too much. I’m against premarital sex sha but when I start having sex I won’t let any day waste So if you can’t handle her,please let her go and don’t you call her names

Lool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by bigtt76(f): 3:35pm On Mar 24, 2022
Na de age that cheesy

Videour:
Actually she's a good girl in all aspects. We have been dating for 3year now, she's all I want in a woman, her smile gives me joy every time with dimples.

I am 35 years she should be going to 25 this year. A career lady that has this hustle spirit in her but my problem is that she's obsessed with sex.

Imagine a man at my age having 2 to three times a week, which I know if I don't put in work she's definitely going to get it else where.

Psychologically, it's affecting me.
Please what is the best way to handle this?
My Nairaland family.
Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by aikyg(m): 3:36pm On Mar 24, 2022
I see no problem here.
Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by anayolity: 3:36pm On Mar 24, 2022
Baba don see fresh blood eh wan run....Omo you must bang oooh grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by 96ACE: 3:36pm On Mar 24, 2022
Worry no more Op, just gimme her number
grin

2 Likes

Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 24, 2022
Videour:
Actually she's a good girl in all aspects. We have been dating for 3year now, she's all I want in a woman, her smile gives me joy every time with dimples.

I am 35 years she should be going to 25 this year. A career lady that has this hustle spirit in her but my problem is that she's obsessed with sex.

Imagine a man at my age having 2 to three times a week, which I know if I don't put in work she's definitely going to get it else where.

My Nairaland family.

Buy her powerful intimacy gadgets nau... If u want her to go mad. Use ur hand dey use d toy in her. It will create intemacy and u will be free.

1 Like

Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by SoapQueen(f): 3:36pm On Mar 24, 2022
Videour:

My Nairaland family.

Oga, did you say 2 to 3 times DAILY or WEEKLY?

If it's WEEKLY then you have to get yourself right because that's very okay for lovers.

2-3 weekly isn't obsession at all.

5 Likes

Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by ajayiopy: 3:37pm On Mar 24, 2022
Videour:

My Nairaland family.

ENGAGE HER ON MORE DEMANDING TASKS

1 Like

Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by medriano: 3:38pm On Mar 24, 2022
Videour:

My Nairaland family.

Obviously, both of you are not compatible sexually. There will be times you’d not want to have sex due to stress, tiredness, sickness and all.
Some girls with high libido don’t understand if you are not in the mood or tired.
To avoid dying early, let her go.

6 Likes

Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by BigYash: 3:39pm On Mar 24, 2022
Videour:

My Nairaland family.
2 to 3 times a week and you dey complain? I think say na every day,excluding periodic table days... Girls with too much sex drive,no good to wife.. Cux if you travel two days,your gateman will take over

2 Likes

Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by robosky02(m): 3:39pm On Mar 24, 2022
She is OK bro
Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by alphaconde(m): 3:39pm On Mar 24, 2022
dating someone who wants more sex than u do is a crazy situation

please avoid it.

6 Likes

Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by Deicide: 3:39pm On Mar 24, 2022
In all seriousness. Let's think about it, What does the op what us to do now?
Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by WoundedLamb: 3:39pm On Mar 24, 2022
Hehe... Twice a week isn't an obsession. But it's good you're noticing this now. If you can't handle it, leave her for someone who can. It's not your fault she's above your limits. Sometimes, people aren't just compatible.

6 Likes

Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 3:39pm On Mar 24, 2022
Nothing No Go See

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'Long Distance' Pre-Wedding Photo. See The Height Difference / Nigerian Ladies Join #bigbreasttwitter Trend (photos) / Lady Shows Off Her Old Lover, Kisses Him

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.