Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,675 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. (54768 Views)

He's Having A Problem With His Wife To Be And Her Rich Parents / My Fiancee Doesn't Like Sex, I'm Facing Huge Problem With Her / She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by Ashlar(m): 3:49pm On Mar 24, 2022
This is a simple matter bro. If you can't meet up. Let her go. Stop complaining
Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by SocialJustice: 3:49pm On Mar 24, 2022
dacblogger:
Leave the girl for Young blood please.. undecided
It's obvious she cant marry you cos you can't keep up, even if she does,she will be forced to cheat. tongue

By the way, why are you even complaining sef, something that some guys are praying for you have on a platter of gold..
Leave the small girl joor before she bend your waist for you. cheesy
I weak as I see the update. My kind of girl. I even thought the girl was giving him like twice or more daily. It is not about age though, he is lazy. Some old men self do pass am.
Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by Acidbath: 3:49pm On Mar 24, 2022
Videour:
[s]Actually she's a good girl in all aspects. We have been dating for 3year now, she's all I want in a woman, her smile gives me joy every time with dimples. [/s]

I am 35 years she should be going to 25 this year. [s]A career lady that has this hustle spirit in her but my problem is that she's obsessed with sex.

Imagine a man at my age having 2 to three times a week, which I know if I don't put in work she's definitely going to get it else where.

Psychologically, it's affecting me.
Please what is the best way to handle this?
My Nairaland family[/s].

You are not a match sexually and it will get worse. Go and date your age mate or you will be joining the divorced red pillers very soon.

Una no dey hear word.

1 Like

Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by MuteMute(m): 3:50pm On Mar 24, 2022
Op bro you dey borring even the girl try
Epp her monlicking ☺️☺️

1 Like

Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 24, 2022
Hello, for your health and life. If you know you can't keep up with the sexual sessions, You Know what to do. Trust me you don't want to go that route of taking sex enhancement drugs. Those shits kill on a long term.

1 Like

Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by Bmuhd4smile: 3:50pm On Mar 24, 2022
Videour:
Actually she's a good girl in all aspects. We have been dating for 3year now, she's all I want in a woman, her smile gives me joy every time with dimples.

I am 35 years she should be going to 25 this year. A career lady that has this hustle spirit in her but my problem is that she's obsessed with sex.

Imagine a man at my age having 2 to three times a week, which I know if I don't put in work she's definitely going to get it else where.

My Nairaland family.

You are sexualy capable that I believe. She wont be giving u 3 times a week had it been she is not enjoying sex with you
Many here don't know sex too can be stressful sometimes. Most people commenting are not getting such sex opportunities hence it's a big deal to them. It's nothing special to you because you have a lady that's ready to give you back to back.

If you are not compatible, peacefully let her go. Because once you are married you can't leave such lady and travel for even a week o. She will cheat. It's the problem most men are facing in marriage now.

My view though

5 Likes

Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by MadamOk(f): 3:50pm On Mar 24, 2022
I think she don't want to put sex in front of the relationship, more so she still young to be doing that 2/3 times a week with you
Especially when you have not marry her

Sex shouldn't be the only satisfaction thing in a relationship

If you think that's what you want and she doesn't want it let her go and look for your type. Thank you
Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by OriOko88(m): 3:52pm On Mar 24, 2022
Send me her number..my moniker is not just there for nothing sake. I've got big dick head. I fvckk dem shiit. There are some secondary sch girls I've been fvckn recently..they're one of d best Tight pussey u could ever fvck in life. Up ur game man!

1 Like

Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by Tonka: 3:52pm On Mar 24, 2022
Something wey bi say those in der 50s dey do four times a week this one dey complain Mofo
U are not healthy that just it better go check yurself medically d thing just dey pain me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 24, 2022
Some of you will just go online and start disgracing yourselves.

1 Like

Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by abokikhalifa: 3:53pm On Mar 24, 2022
Videour:
Actually she's a good girl in all aspects. We have been dating for 3year now, she's all I want in a woman, her smile gives me joy every time with dimples.

I am 35 years she should be going to 25 this year. A career lady that has this hustle spirit in her but my problem is that she's obsessed with sex.

My Nairaland family.

Try dey chop enough banana, water melon, cucumber and vegitables everyday. Then I have one bitters I will recommend for you. It's called ruzu bitters for men. It will reduce the sugar in your body and gives long lasting erection during sex.
After doing all this and you still don't have the strength to keep up. I can volunteer to assist you bang her whenever you tired bro. One love.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by Codes151(m): 3:53pm On Mar 24, 2022
Mumu plenty for thousand forum i swear
Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by Zulu2022: 3:53pm On Mar 24, 2022
Body na somtin de go out from my guy,e no de go out from de gal,use ur sense bro,no go kill ursef on top am,mk her understand nd engage her in much other things plus mk her work off strength wen ever she com ur house,choke am wit work,she go de tired each moment to not to even remember to ask dat from u
Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by letitrainnow(m): 3:56pm On Mar 24, 2022
Hahahaha
Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by wacoj(m): 3:57pm On Mar 24, 2022
At just 35 years of age, you are already complaining of just 2 to 3 times of sex a week!

You better don't marry cos you will f. up big time.

1 Like

Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by dettolgel: 3:57pm On Mar 24, 2022
Videour:

My Nairaland family.

She is young what do you think?

At her age me and my gf two years young than me na everyday knacking ooh. On Saturday we no dey go anywhere na to just remain in doors turn phone off. Watch movies knack eat sleep all through the Saturday.

Bros I am sorry there is nothing you can do about it but to either oblige her. Remember sex for ladies a times does not require penile penetration. So explore other options and also start exercising and eat clean.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by biggie73(m): 3:57pm On Mar 24, 2022
You need to work on your sexual appetite.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by dododawa1: 3:57pm On Mar 24, 2022
Fake storyline

1 Like

Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by jimmychang: 3:58pm On Mar 24, 2022
Videour:

My Nairaland family.

Two to three times a week is much?

1 Like

Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by wallrichy: 3:58pm On Mar 24, 2022
Aaahhh, I can't ever ever believe this. Our Mummy saying this......

Iyaebe:
I’m seriously serious lol
Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by nkemoma(m): 4:00pm On Mar 24, 2022
Iyaebe:
I’m not your man but since she’s a wounded lioness then be a Doctor lion and treat her injury.Be in charge of your jungle or get dethroned

Iya wa...

You are mean sha
Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by onyxo76(m): 4:00pm On Mar 24, 2022
2 to 3 weekly is what a normal healthy man in his 40s or 50s should be able to do conveniently exceot you have an unhealthy lifestyle or you are on some medication's for some ailments.

1 Like

Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by abobote: 4:01pm On Mar 24, 2022
If you are complaining of having sex 3times a week at 35, then your wife to be is in trouble
Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by OriOko88(m): 4:01pm On Mar 24, 2022
NGArmyTerrorist:
While I am praying to see pussycat that can Bleep 4 to 5 times in a day before the next day breaks. Oga, leave the girl for another man or start workout!
Lol.. You go still get tired. E don happn to me before when a girl Came visiting and stayed for almost three months.. Na Everyday fvkk..until I begin run from her. Na u go run guy. Try lodge babe for two weeks with constant sex and come tell me ur experience.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by promiseland245(m): 4:03pm On Mar 24, 2022
At 35years you are complaining of sex at the rate of 2-3times per week.
Your Gf isn't obsessed with Sex, you are the one that's lagging.
You seriously need to see how you would change your diet, incorporate Exercising into your daily activity and be more active.
Videour:

My Nairaland family.
Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by Sweeetheart(m): 4:03pm On Mar 24, 2022
Videour:

My Nairaland family.

text her line to me let me help you counsel her, after the counselling she will be requesting it one time in three months
Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by OriOko88(m): 4:04pm On Mar 24, 2022
obembet:

Good sex is sweeter than chicken expecially when the guy have big cucumber and sabi use am
Was ere.. Je ka relate omo ele wink
Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by Bbbw: 4:05pm On Mar 24, 2022
3 times a week not 3 times a day

Is their something wrong with your sexual life

You should run a train on her atleast 4 times at night
Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by gassbee: 4:06pm On Mar 24, 2022
All these lazy men
Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by bukatyne(f): 4:06pm On Mar 24, 2022
Videour:

My Nairaland family.

Disadvantage of long distance relationship.

How did a 22yr old in her prime agree for you a 32yr old man?

Leave her for the young men who can satisfy her.

If at 35, you are complaining of twice a week, what would happen when you are 45 years? 55 years?

It is well o.

1 Like

Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by Aderupoko2: 4:07pm On Mar 24, 2022
Please give me her number. I need to warn her to stop this wickedness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Invites 'Girl' Who Turns Out To Be A Guy & He Raises Alarm On Facebook / How Can I Tell If She Has Had An Abortion Before? / Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.