Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. (54783 Views)

He's Having A Problem With His Wife To Be And Her Rich Parents / My Fiancee Doesn't Like Sex, I'm Facing Huge Problem With Her / She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by Teymanhenry(f): 6:25pm On Mar 24, 2022
Well it's healthy to heave sex 2-3 times a weeks. If you can't keep up, it's seems there could be something wrong with you. You know how many times married people have sex?? Pls live a healthy lifestyle and thank me later
Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by SirMichael1: 6:25pm On Mar 24, 2022
Iyaebe:
Hmm maybe you are not strong enough to satisfy her because I don’t know how 2 to 3 times a week is too much. I’m against premarital sex sha but when I start having sex I won’t let any day waste.So if you can’t handle her,please let her go and don’t you call her names

Lol. I said this until I tried it and all I can say is.... 'Don't be so sure you won't skip a day on sex, it's not food.'

Hopefully you'll experience it soon and see that sex isn't worth the hype.
Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by mrksquare: 6:32pm On Mar 24, 2022
Videour:
Actually she's a good girl in all aspects. We have been dating for 3year now, she's all I want in a woman, her smile gives me joy every time with dimples.

I am 35 years she should be going to 25 this year. A career lady that has this hustle spirit in her but my problem is that she's obsessed with sex.

Imagine a man at my age having 2 to three times a week, which I know if I don't put in work she's definitely going to get it else where.

Psychologically, it's affecting me.
Please what is the best way to handle this?
My Nairaland family.

She is very active. And that is to be expected
given her age. That's why my mum who is a nurse will always advice that I shouldn't get married to a woman whose age difference and i is beyond 10 years. As men ages, his sex drive declines. And when you marry a lady who is hyper active, without the attendant energy to quench it, it become a problem. That's why most ladies cheat.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by Dybala11(m): 6:35pm On Mar 24, 2022
macho44:
When You Start Having SEX Indeed. The Wan You Dey Do Now Na Wetin?
Na intercourse that one be, real knacking never start. grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by SILVERLINES: 6:44pm On Mar 24, 2022
dacblogger:
Leave the girl for Young blood please.. undecided
It's obvious she cant marry you cos you can't keep up, even if she does,she will be forced to cheat. tongue

By the way, why are you even complaining sef, something that some guys are praying for you have on a platter of gold..
Leave the small girl joor before she bend your waist for you. cheesy
cheesy

Comrade please send him my address make him direct the babe come
Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by vickydevoka(m): 6:45pm On Mar 24, 2022
dacblogger:
It's obvious she cant marry you cos you can't keep up, even if she does,she will be forced to cheat. tongue

By the way, why are you even complaining sef, something that some guys are praying for you have on a platter of gold..
Lie. If it becomes too much e no de sweet. Working n fûcking no de easy. Na jobless men de Sabi fùck well well
Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by BigBashiru: 6:46pm On Mar 24, 2022
Videour:
Actually she's a good girl in all aspects. We have been dating for 3year now, she's all I want in a woman, her smile gives me joy every time with dimples.

I am 35 years she should be going to 25 this year. A career lady that has this hustle spirit in her but my problem is that she's obsessed with sex.

Imagine a man at my age having 2 to three times a week, which I know if I don't put in work she's definitely going to get it else where.

My Nairaland family.

35 yo guys still give it nice and hot what are you talking about??
Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by Solatium(m): 6:55pm On Mar 24, 2022
Videour:

My Nairaland family.

At 35 you no fit plunge twice in a week?
wetin go come happen when you are 50?
Guy 2ce in a week is not too bad,
Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by Pjoe238: 6:58pm On Mar 24, 2022
Videour:

My Nairaland family.

If she don't like sex you will still be the one to come here and complain that she starve you with sex. Now that she is satisfying you with sex you are also complaining. Human being self.
Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by Lordwaz(m): 7:13pm On Mar 24, 2022
dacblogger:

So to you now, 35yr don turn sugar daddy abi?
Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by SandraIkuboR(f): 7:15pm On Mar 24, 2022
Hmmm.... that means you can't handle hot girls like us!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by smart8956: 7:28pm On Mar 24, 2022
Videour:

My Nairaland family.
You don't have problem sir,i thought it's 2-3times a day. You mean the whole week 2-3times? Com'on man. When you marry her,will you starve her every night she wants? Will you run away? I thought men love this. At 35 you sound like a weak man. Please don't disgrace us here some hard core babes here already Laughing. You need solutions right? Buy her vibrator,she won't cheat on you.
Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by erico2k2(m): 7:33pm On Mar 24, 2022
Videour:

My Nairaland family.
U got problems, if u get married you got nack your wife daily
Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by Sheggy13(m): 7:37pm On Mar 24, 2022
Videour:
hope I won't regret it after she is a good girl
She was exposed to sex at a very young age which explains her addiction. She'll definitely cheat on you when you're not around for whatever reason for a prolonged time, not because she's a bad girl but cos her body will call for it against even her wish. Sadly this is the story of many of our Nigerian ladies. They were raped or lured into sex at a very young age, some like 12, 13 and painfully by people they look up to, most times by very useless older relatives- cousins, uncle's etc, and they'll hide this part of their lives from you their boyfriend/fiancee who they genuinely love, understandably because of the attendant shame attached. We have too many useless men in this country without dignity and self-esteem who can sleep with anything.
Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by Videour(m): 7:40pm On Mar 24, 2022
smart8956:

You don't have problem sir,i thought it's 2-3times a day. You mean the whole week 2-3times? Com'on man. When you marry her,will you starve her every night she wants? Will you run away? I thought men love this. At 35 you sound like a weak man. Please don't disgrace us here some hard core babes here already Laughing. You need solutions right? Buy her vibrator,she won't cheat on you. When you're weak and tired,she uses the vibrator to stimulate herself dig deep and even touch center of gravity. You can even assist and get her satisfied. This I also advise married men. Your wife will never cheat on you. For more solutions. I supply American AV & G's'pot vibrator.
Email: uconnect.medata@gmail.com
how much does it goes for?
Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by luvyaself95(m): 7:43pm On Mar 24, 2022
Iyaebe:
Hmm maybe you are not strong enough to satisfy her because I don’t know how 2 to 3 times a week is too much. I’m against premarital sex sha but when I start having sex I won’t let any day waste.So if you can’t handle her,please let her go and don’t you call her names
Nothing Bad in two to three sex in a week.
Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by Zealag(m): 7:49pm On Mar 24, 2022
OP try pre-intimacy b4 knacking,kiss her and suck her kitty when she orgasm like two or three times she ll be tired and weak.Do these whenever you wanna have sex With her and thank me later
Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 24, 2022
Videour:

My Nairaland family.
This life no just balance. Let me come and be going.
Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by Ibkrichie(m): 8:07pm On Mar 24, 2022

Iyaebe has said it all, if you can't handle her leave her for us that have the energy.....But this iyaebe go bad sha lol ��
Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by Rexymania(m): 8:10pm On Mar 24, 2022
Give me her number, I wanna check something
Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:29pm On Mar 24, 2022
Iyaebe:

As simple as ABC, 2 to 3 times angry
Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by okoroemeka(m): 8:31pm On Mar 24, 2022
Iyaebe:
be careful of what you wish for because you might get it, enduring a relationship with a nympho is not a laughing matter,at the beginning it will all be Rosy and cool but as the war of attrition sets in, you will be getting weaker and her sexual drive will be increasing and getting stronger,it is scary situation,I have endured a relationship with a nympho for a couple of months and after losing a couple of kilos,brusied and battered dick,I simply have to give up and run away,imagine a work load of a minimum of two rounds daily and a day she misses at least one round she will fall sick,even during her periods,she devises a way,I just have to surrender and throw in the towel,that is not love anymore but torture,ngozi were ever you are I give you the trophy of the undefeated heavy weight champion.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:37pm On Mar 24, 2022
Clinghton:
If you can't met her sexual demands flee, because sex is part of what glues marriage but a man at that age should still be sexually capable.

E be like say OP get health issue, 2 to 3 times a week, what is that? Ah ah
Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 24, 2022
Videour:

My Nairaland family.
Problem no dey finish
Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by KingDash: 8:40pm On Mar 24, 2022
Videour:

My Nairaland family.
this life no balance
Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by Munzy14(m): 8:52pm On Mar 24, 2022
Iyaebe:
Reverend sister continue... grin
Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by Munzy14(m): 9:02pm On Mar 24, 2022
Videour:

My Nairaland family.
What? Even at 35 ?

Dude this isn't a problem...I feel you are trolling.

If she abstain now,you will still create a thread filled with suspicion undecided

Take your exercise routine seriously.. cool

3times in a week is average...When some men the run 3rounds a day... grin grin like say na vitamin syrup prescription grin

6times in a week.. cheesy

First it is good you two are sexually attracted to eachother...Please don't kill the vibe as you scored her well for ticking your boxes.
Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by Munzy14(m): 9:03pm On Mar 24, 2022
Yusufisraelj:

E be like say OP get health issue, 2 to 3 times a week, what is that? Ah ah
Mama and Papa ways... grin
Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by DonroxyII: 9:18pm On Mar 24, 2022
Videour:

My Nairaland family.
grin. May God help Person, I know even understand this kain thing as e dey fear Man Pikin. May Mind no Kom cut untop this matter:

But Enter Gym and Start lifting Bars:
See her as Morning and Evening Routines like say You dey carry weight: cheesy

If na Mental issues: Nymphs, You need Hospital. But normally, Just make her cum like Earth Shaking Orgasm: she should leave you alone for three days nurturing the Dopamine and the Soreness:
Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by DonroxyII: 9:20pm On Mar 24, 2022
Iyaebe:
I’m not your man but since she’s a wounded lioness then be a Doctor lion and treat her injury.Be in charge of your jungle or get dethroned
Wickedness grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by Coolgent(m): 9:24pm On Mar 24, 2022
Videour:

My Nairaland family.

Mtss I thought he will say something like 2 to 3 sex on daily basis.
Well am married for over 5 years that's my usual stuff except when am extremely busy.

NB: am very sure her luv for sex will be subdue when she become pregnant or deliver

1 Like

Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by Henz81: 9:30pm On Mar 24, 2022
Videour:

My Nairaland family.
Go and pay her bride price.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'Long Distance' Pre-Wedding Photo. See The Height Difference / Nigerian Ladies Join #bigbreasttwitter Trend (photos) / Lady Shows Off Her Old Lover, Kisses Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.