Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. (54751 Views)

He's Having A Problem With His Wife To Be And Her Rich Parents / My Fiancee Doesn't Like Sex, I'm Facing Huge Problem With Her / She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by WBworldwide: 3:40pm On Mar 24, 2022
My own too
Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by BarrElChapo(m): 3:40pm On Mar 24, 2022
Videour:
Actually she's a good girl in all aspects. We have been dating for 3year now, she's all I want in a woman, her smile gives me joy every time with dimples.

I am 35 years she should be going to 25 this year. A career lady that has this hustle spirit in her but my problem is that she's obsessed with sex.

Imagine a man at my age having 2 to three times a week, which I know if I don't put in work she's definitely going to get it else where.

Psychologically, it's affecting me.
Please what is the best way to handle this?
My Nairaland family.

At 35 you feel you've turned 60 lolz. Go and do some keep fit exercises oo

1 Like

Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by NGArmyTerrorist: 3:41pm On Mar 24, 2022
While I am praying to see pussycat that can Bleep 4 to 5 times in a day before the next day breaks. Oga, leave the girl for another man or start workout!
Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by polite2(m): 3:41pm On Mar 24, 2022
2to3 times a week and u re complaining Guy are u for real
Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 24, 2022
In the voice of the John-de-baptist from the wilderness: "repent, repent, repent! for the kingdom of God is at hand"

1 Like

Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by SyrusdeHansome(m): 3:42pm On Mar 24, 2022
Iyaebe:
Hmm maybe you are not strong enough to satisfy her because I don’t know how 2 to 3 times a week is too much. I’m against premarital sex sha but when I start having sex I won’t let any day waste.So if you can’t handle her,please let her go and don’t you call her names
Delilah
Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by ednut1(m): 3:42pm On Mar 24, 2022
This is why older men without stamina should avoid younger babes. Go for a babe in her 30s na

1 Like

Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by Yimmicks: 3:42pm On Mar 24, 2022
Iyaebe:
Hmm maybe you are not strong enough to satisfy her because I don’t know how 2 to 3 times a week is too much. I’m against premarital sex sha but when I start having sex I won’t let any day waste.So if you can’t handle her,please let her go and don’t you call her names
talk is cheap my brother/sister�.. marry first and let’s see�… I come in peace
Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by bubblesng(m): 3:42pm On Mar 24, 2022
Umahi Withdrew From 5 Banks After Sacking
“Ebonyi Civil Servants Expose Governor: ‘Umahi Withdrew N6.7bn From 5 Banks After Sacking’Governor Dave Umahi has been accused of illegally withdrawing N6.7 billion from the Ebonyi State Government’s finances just days after being sacked as governor.
According to a petition reviewed by THE NIGERIAFM on Wednesday, Umahi withdrew the hefty cash from five banks holding state accounts to bankroll his appeal of the recent Federal High Court verdict ordering him and his deputy to resign their offices.

https://thenigeriafm.com/2022/03/24/umahi-withdrew-from-5-banks-after-sacking/
Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by SocialJustice: 3:42pm On Mar 24, 2022
Videour:
Actually she's a good girl in all aspects. We have been dating for 3year now, she's all I want in a woman, her smile gives me joy every time with dimples.

I am 35 years she should be going to 25 this year. A career lady that has this hustle spirit in her but my problem is that she's obsessed with sex.

Imagine a man at my age having 2 to three times a week, which I know if I don't put in work she's definitely going to get it else where.

My Nairaland family.
Weak man, the girl is not obsessed, you are lazy and soon them go lash her commot your hand. I am about your age too and when I like a girl the way you like your gf na almost daily gorilla dazing. Just prepare your mind because that girl is leaving you soon.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by Wallix: 3:43pm On Mar 24, 2022
She is ACTIVE. grin grin

Na weytin some boys dey find be this o.

1 Like

Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by seyz91(m): 3:43pm On Mar 24, 2022
Come give me your girlfriend, na wetin i dey find gangan una dey complain about

Who get head no get cap

undecided
Videour:

My Nairaland family.

1 Like

Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by marsup: 3:43pm On Mar 24, 2022
Eat loads of banana and cucumber.... You will be equal to the task... grin

2 Likes

Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by GloriousGbola: 3:43pm On Mar 24, 2022
Videour:

My Nairaland family.

Wife her, give her belle. Once she is nursing a child she will not have your time. Depending on how you handle that period her libido may disappear forever. Then you can come back here and complain about your frigid wife.

Thank me later

3 Likes

Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 3:43pm On Mar 24, 2022
donbachi:
"when i start having sex i wont let anyday waste"...iyaebe!iyaebe!!iyaebe!!!.
its iyaebe! Iyaebe! Iyaebe!.. not ! !! !!!
Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by Shadysen: 3:43pm On Mar 24, 2022
Just two to three times a week? Dude u don't know what u want jor.
Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by mozona(m): 3:43pm On Mar 24, 2022
Oga enjoy urself...

U better up ur game cos if u let her go u will regret it later
Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by sukkot: 3:43pm On Mar 24, 2022
been there done that. it must be a new relationship. just try to keep up till she eventually gets tired and you will be the one begging her for sex eventually. MY STORY LMAO

this geh wan wound me with sex the first 2 years but i hang in there strong with am to my own detriment but after 2 years body tire am and sex once a week sef is hard work for her

HANG IN THERE COMRADE SHE WILL SOON ZAP ALL HER ENERGY IN 2 YEARS TIME

4 Likes

Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by Justice4Toto: 3:43pm On Mar 24, 2022
Videour:

My Nairaland family.

intimacy gadgets
Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by RexTramadol1: 3:44pm On Mar 24, 2022
Iyaebe:

Hahaha! Abeg no kill me with laff

You want make ur husband they climb mountain daily.
Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by reservd(m): 3:44pm On Mar 24, 2022
Videour:

My Nairaland family.
2 to 3 times a week and you are complaining? What when you get married? Guy you better check yourself and make sure your body is perfectly OK. Is 35 too old to be having it up to 3times weekly?
Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by afadi2410: 3:44pm On Mar 24, 2022
3 times a week of sex is too much?
Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by ejieddy: 3:44pm On Mar 24, 2022
Brotherly, you sef what are you doing with a 25 year old at 35? Marry your age Bro. You should be looking for someone in her late twenties or early 30s. Who will marry those people now that you are chasing after your niece, Ehn Uncle?
Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by obembet(f): 3:46pm On Mar 24, 2022
Videour:

My Nairaland family.

Good sex is sweeter than chicken expecially when the guy have big cucumber and sabi use am
Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by mokt(m): 3:46pm On Mar 24, 2022
Videour:

My Nairaland family.

Give me her number, make I help you tell her something

1 Like

Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by jaz(m): 3:46pm On Mar 24, 2022
See i go pound the babe 3 times daily 5 days a week and I be working class person. So I no understand issue with 3 times weekly
Iyaebe:
Abi ooo even a 40yr old man is very young to handle a 25yr old lady but this op is definitely living an unhealthy lifestyle which has made him to come here to disturb us
Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by udemzyudex(m): 3:46pm On Mar 24, 2022
2-3 times a week is not much naa, you're not just capable of ...
Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 24, 2022
Iyaebe:

You are so much obsessed with penis and sex. Damn!!

1 Like

Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 24, 2022
LIVINGICON:

You are so much obsessed with penis and sex. Damn!!

Yet I’m not having sex,I’m in charge.
Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by UDUJ(m): 3:48pm On Mar 24, 2022
Michelle55:
What do you want us to do about your dilemma op?
Do you want us to borrow you strength to nack ya woman?
Or do you want to employ the assistance of the young blood association to help you in servicing her?
Just tell us how you want us your online inlaws to help you wink
At 35, you ought to dey fire down but dis wan you don dey complain after 2/3 times a week, e get as e be oh.
E be like we go advise the geh to look for German machine as e be say ya engine wan knock, na sign e dey give you laidis.

Nice one. Minister for knacking affairs wink

1 Like

Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by VladimirPutiin(m): 3:49pm On Mar 24, 2022
I had this kind babe in my early university days. In a space of 6 months I became so thin and looking unhealthy due to excessive sex. The funniest thing is, I’m not the only one knacking her. Lol

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. / Nigerian Ladies Join #bigbreasttwitter Trend (photos) / How Can I Tell If She Has Had An Abortion Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.