Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,303 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. (54761 Views)

He's Having A Problem With His Wife To Be And Her Rich Parents / My Fiancee Doesn't Like Sex, I'm Facing Huge Problem With Her / She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by Kimiso(m): 9:39pm On Mar 24, 2022
Videour:
Actually she's a good girl in all aspects. We have been dating for 3year now, she's all I want in a woman, her smile gives me joy every time with dimples.

I am 35 years she should be going to 25 this year. A career lady that has this hustle spirit in her but my problem is that she's obsessed with sex.

Imagine a man at my age having 2 to three times a week, which I know if I don't put in work she's definitely going to get it else where.

Psychologically, it's affecting me.
Please what is the best way to handle this?
My Nairaland family.
am a guy,and i can boastly say i have sex 7 times in a week
Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by akaahs(m): 9:39pm On Mar 24, 2022
Videour:
I appreciate the words of your encouragement
g
U don't know what the lord has done for you. I'm married, my wife isn't the sex freak and I'm suffering from it. We could go like 2 months without sex though we aren't in the same place (she's in kd, am in Abuja) and yet when we meet, sex na war. If I manage to get it, I no go release sef, she ll begin to complain she's tire, her Virginia is hurting, her lower abdominal is paining her. I don't know last I went pass one round. Bro step up ur game, it ll help u!!
Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by Kingsean(m): 9:48pm On Mar 24, 2022
Videour:
Actually she's a good girl in all aspects. We have been dating for 3year now, she's all I want in a woman, her smile gives me joy every time with dimples.

I am 35 years she should be going to 25 this year. A career lady that has this hustle spirit in her but my problem is that she's obsessed with sex.

Imagine a man at my age having 2 to three times a week, which I know if I don't put in work she's definitely going to get it else where.

My Nairaland family.

3 times a week is fantastic bro. it even plays a part in preventing prostrate cancer. if you know you can't satisfy her, just let her go. don't suffer the poor girl. this is the kind of woman I want and not the ones who would be nagging when it comes to sex and then codedly getting it elsewhere. let her go if you don't like the sex. I believe she would find a man that appreciates her more
Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by Rawhumper(m): 10:20pm On Mar 24, 2022
Dacblogger has said it all so nothing to add cheesy.

quote author=Videour post=111303818]Actually she's a good girl in all aspects. We have been dating for 3year now, she's all I want in a woman, her smile gives me joy every time with dimples.

My Nairaland family.[/quote]
Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by tradepunter: 10:29pm On Mar 24, 2022
Iyaebe:
You better do and stop thinking it’s abnormal for a lady to like sex and act wild with her partner,so long as she’s not cheating on you

Haaaaa I nu know say this geee wild like this oooo.... Omooooo
Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by tradepunter: 10:35pm On Mar 24, 2022
akaahs:
g
U don't know what the lord has done for you. I'm married, my wife isn't the sex freak and I'm suffering from it. We could go like 2 months without sex though we aren't in the same place (she's in kd, am in Abuja) and yet when we meet, sex na war. If I manage to get it, I no go release sef, she ll begin to complain she's tire, her Virginia is hurting, her lower abdominal is paining her. I don't know last I went pass one round. Bro step up ur game, it ll help u!!

I feel for you bro.. my ex ran me street like that... It was Soo depressing looking forward after months of been on different projects and location...

Na me find one Sweet uni girl... She made my life and work beautiful so tee my ex realize say I don change...

Well you married now... So talk to her and if no changes... Still talk to her more... Buy lube and other stimulants her... Maybe it will influence her mood...

Na this kind thing dy fear me to marry

2 Likes

Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by BePrepared: 10:37pm On Mar 24, 2022
Iyaebe:
I’m not your man but since she’s a wounded lioness then be a Doctor lion and treat her injury.Be in charge of your jungle or get dethroned

If u are against premarital sex don't aid it by way of advice.

ROM 1:31-32

1 Like

Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by 123papas(m): 10:56pm On Mar 24, 2022
I am 38 and I have sex everyday
Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by Bimpe29: 11:49pm On Mar 24, 2022
The best way to handle such a loving nympho is to tie the knot ASAP and be giving her what she loves having 24/7.
Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by cooooooks(m): 11:51pm On Mar 24, 2022
Don't mind all these people talking anyhow. 2 - 3 times a week is okay.

Sometimes, tell her you're taking a week break. Sex is a realm that requires honest communication.

You guys should spend time enjoying your presence, visiting places, doing activities, sports, etc.

Have fun!
Videour:

My Nairaland family.
Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by Gointo: 1:03am On Mar 25, 2022
if you don't know ,let me bring to your notice that fornication is a horrible sin before God.
repent of your sins
the wages of sin is death..
surrender completely to christ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by ashawopikin(m): 2:26am On Mar 25, 2022
Videour:

My Nairaland family.
na wa o, wetin people dey find, but 2 to 3 times a week is poor but if u know u can't keep up, u better look for your age group. life is too short
Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by ashawopikin(m): 2:31am On Mar 25, 2022
donbachi:
"when i start having sex i wont let anyday waste"...iyaebe!iyaebe!!iyaebe!!!.
no mind her, she dey whine federal government
Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by Yusufisraelj(m): 4:58am On Mar 25, 2022
Munzy14:

Mama and Papa ways... grin

Lols, I'm telling you.
Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by Elporo(m): 5:17am On Mar 25, 2022
Bmuhd4smile:

She wont be giving u 3 times a week had it been she is not enjoying sex with you
Many here don't know sex too can be stressful sometimes. Most people commenting are not getting such sex opportunities hence it's a big deal to them.

Most of em don't have good jobs.

OP has started to see better money; e no wan die on top woman grin
Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by bullabong(m): 5:53am On Mar 25, 2022
Videour:
my man am strong in that aspect. But she just like a wounded lion when in action.
Oga you are not strong abeg,that 2/3 times is daily dose. I guess the fault is yours if you complain of 2/3 times a week? Your libido is low, very low
Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by Bmuhd4smile: 6:23am On Mar 25, 2022
Elporo:

Most of em don't have good jobs.

OP has started to see better money; e no wan die on top woman grin

Smile ...exactly.
Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by henrydanger: 6:27am On Mar 25, 2022
Just two to three times in a week and you're complaining?
Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by Nobody: 7:57am On Mar 25, 2022
ashawopikin:
no mind her, she dey whine federal government
Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by usb2016(m): 8:46am On Mar 25, 2022
Oga no go do pass yourself oo embarassed embarassed. You can never win a trophy for satisfying your girlfriend who isn't your wife. My advise, kindly devote your energy in meaningful hustle and reserve your energy that you will use for proper reproduction when you eventually settles down, before you ejaculate your brain grin grin grin in the name of 2/3 times a week grin grin grin

Videour:

My Nairaland family.
Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by bluefilm: 9:44am On Mar 25, 2022
Different people with different problems. grin
Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by kcbaba007: 12:15pm On Mar 25, 2022
Videour:

My Nairaland family.

Pls give me her contact, I think I will appreciate her more than you do, plus, I'm single and searching for a lady with such qualities
Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by Danisaint112(m): 1:23pm On Mar 25, 2022
If that is only her problem. I mean major problem. Op marry her immediately...

Then work on yourself (not taking pills). There are some food you should go for. Banana and groundnut is one of them.
Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by pedrilo: 2:41pm On Mar 25, 2022
omon u dnt want wat u r missing
i am married but my wife hardly talk or do sex weekly
she can go weeks without sex
omon i need dat smallee for max satisfaction mehn
Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 25, 2022
Iyaebe:
I’m not your man but since she’s a wounded lioness then be a Doctor lion and treat her injury.Be in charge of your jungle or get dethroned

See how u make me proud... sound mind kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 25, 2022
killmods:

See how u make me proud... sound mind kiss
Lol it’s mouth I have ooo I no sabi shishi
Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by dacblogger: 4:37pm On Mar 25, 2022
Backlaw406:

So, if eventually they got married and the situation caused the man to travel away from his wife, the wife should be sharing it around since she has been obsessed with sex and can't do without it, so if your wife giving it to every man she come across due to your far away for couple of months and you discovered, I hope you won't react and scold her then. If you will react, that means what you wrote here is fake, not real you.
Oga,na woman I be sad
Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by anoziechi(f): 7:56pm On Mar 25, 2022
Op you need to work on yourself. Eat a lot fruits and veggies...be drinking tiger nut,debino,coconut and ginger ...you will see a changes

Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by LegitGirl(f): 4:45pm On Apr 04, 2022
bonnyhope:

3 times a week and you are complaining

The only time I don't fuuùuk is when she is on her period

This is what you want me to put my head inside, abi?
Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by Uzomarrr12345: 2:50pm On Sep 12, 2022
Videour:

My Nairaland family.
What do you do for a living ?

You thief !!! grin
Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by imagrg(m): 4:47pm On Sep 12, 2022
In my late fifties sef, I can handle 2-3 times a week sex.
Methinks you wasted your libido at a younger age.
Well, boost up your power-house and do the needful.
My papa at 83 still dey knack kpekus steadily. He go even do pass you sef. cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Can I Tell If She Has Had An Abortion Before? / Man Invites 'Girl' Who Turns Out To Be A Guy & He Raises Alarm On Facebook / She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.