Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Around What Time Do You Turn On And Turn Off Your Generator - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Around What Time Do You Turn On And Turn Off Your Generator (15943 Views)

Single Nigerian Ladies In Diaspora, Any Reason Why You Turn Down Our Guys? / How Do You Turn Down Someone's Food Without Offending Them?? / Lady Tried To Turn Off Gas In Her Kitchen. See What Happened Next. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Around What Time Do You Turn On And Turn Off Your Generator by dododawa1: 12:25pm On Mar 24, 2022
dultraray:
I don't have generator
I moved into an area with constant light, didn't think of buying until recently
area please
Re: Around What Time Do You Turn On And Turn Off Your Generator by ablejesus26(m): 12:25pm On Mar 24, 2022
7 pm to 12am

1 Like

Re: Around What Time Do You Turn On And Turn Off Your Generator by Fakbrown: 12:25pm On Mar 24, 2022
I have beebeejump solar, fuel scarcity doesn't worry me more so am in a location where power is fair above average,

1 Like

Re: Around What Time Do You Turn On And Turn Off Your Generator by 07kjb: 12:25pm On Mar 24, 2022
7pm_12am

2 Likes

Re: Around What Time Do You Turn On And Turn Off Your Generator by Angelfrost(m): 12:25pm On Mar 24, 2022
See them... So, while fan dey blow una, your neighbors and other less privileged people have to suffer through the noise, as well as heat!

The worst is that small Tiger nonsense! Sound is worse than the nagging of a possessed housewife! undecided

13 Likes

Re: Around What Time Do You Turn On And Turn Off Your Generator by Elsanchez: 12:25pm On Mar 24, 2022
9pm till 5 or 6am

if they dont restore power
Re: Around What Time Do You Turn On And Turn Off Your Generator by ib4real95(m): 12:26pm On Mar 24, 2022
diplomat058:
That may have long term weakening effects on the gen
was waiting for this comment. you're right
Re: Around What Time Do You Turn On And Turn Off Your Generator by officialfestus(m): 12:26pm On Mar 24, 2022
Sun shine fan roll cool
Re: Around What Time Do You Turn On And Turn Off Your Generator by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 24, 2022
Hezzyluv:
On 10pm off 2am.
I don't even wakeup to off it, I just guage the quantity of fuel that can take me within 4hours and pour into the gentank before going to bed.

you will damage your fuel pump
Re: Around What Time Do You Turn On And Turn Off Your Generator by MadamOk(f): 12:27pm On Mar 24, 2022
I don't have generator but most people turn it off at most 12am

1 Like

Re: Around What Time Do You Turn On And Turn Off Your Generator by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 24, 2022
Exkandayee:
I don't have generators and never joined grid,,,,,I just carry pannels ehh full rooof,I no dey play, I really spent alot on that shit I swear
gbam!!!

This period has taught me that I have to invest in solar panels!!!
Re: Around What Time Do You Turn On And Turn Off Your Generator by muykem: 12:28pm On Mar 24, 2022
6:30pm to 12am

1 Like

Re: Around What Time Do You Turn On And Turn Off Your Generator by MadamOk(f): 12:28pm On Mar 24, 2022
I don't have generator but most people turn it off at most 12am cool
Re: Around What Time Do You Turn On And Turn Off Your Generator by Angelfrost(m): 12:29pm On Mar 24, 2022
Easylifelomo:
On 6pm, off 6am. Heat is too much

Tomorrow una go talk say money nor dey Naija...

Just imagine the amount spent monthly on this luxury!!!

Some of una no go still wan cough out even 5 or 10k to pay monthly Light bills.

3 Likes

Re: Around What Time Do You Turn On And Turn Off Your Generator by meobizy(f): 12:29pm On Mar 24, 2022
Yet when I created this topic only trolls responded. This forum is trash.

1 Like

Re: Around What Time Do You Turn On And Turn Off Your Generator by CakesToolsOvens(f): 12:29pm On Mar 24, 2022
My Generator have packed up so no generator again.
But when it was active, I put it on 7pm and put it off 10.30 to 11pm. Except the days when I have church programs and we return later than 7pm.
Re: Around What Time Do You Turn On And Turn Off Your Generator by nisah(m): 12:30pm On Mar 24, 2022
How is it your business?

1 Like

Re: Around What Time Do You Turn On And Turn Off Your Generator by Ninjaman25: 12:31pm On Mar 24, 2022
I switch on from 7pm to 8am I do over work the gen
Re: Around What Time Do You Turn On And Turn Off Your Generator by Omotosho1090905(m): 12:32pm On Mar 24, 2022
Angelfrost:
See them... So, while fan dey blow una, your neighbors and other less privileged people have to suffer through the noise, as well as heat!

The worst is that small Tiger nonsense! Sound is worse than the nagging of a possessed housewife! undecided

An average Nigerian cares about him and his family it's so detrimental to the development of the nation

1 Like

Re: Around What Time Do You Turn On And Turn Off Your Generator by 18wheeler: 12:33pm On Mar 24, 2022
Power up 7pm earliest. Shutdown 11pm latest.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Around What Time Do You Turn On And Turn Off Your Generator by Simplythebest: 12:33pm On Mar 24, 2022
My landlord gave me 10pm to be offing my Gen when i signed the agreement with him few years ago but the thing shock me now that since fuel scarcity even my landlord is offing his Gen by 11pm some times 12am. No be God

5 Likes

Re: Around What Time Do You Turn On And Turn Off Your Generator by Noshitboi(m): 12:34pm On Mar 24, 2022
My compound mama/papa Kelechi dey use thier generator do competition with mama/papa Aboy. Who off last na him win angry

2 Likes

Re: Around What Time Do You Turn On And Turn Off Your Generator by Nozino: 12:35pm On Mar 24, 2022
There’s no set time. I have to run the AC so it’s on most of the time. If there’s no light, I run it through the night. I can’t sleep without the AC.
Re: Around What Time Do You Turn On And Turn Off Your Generator by Angelfrost(m): 12:35pm On Mar 24, 2022
Omotosho1090905:

An average Nigerian cares about him and his family it's so detrimental to the development of the nation

Most of them don't care at all about corporate social responsibility...

That's why an average Nigerian will refuse to contribute 10k to fix transformer, but will buy fuel daily to the tune of 1k for disturbing the environment with generator noise and fumes.

6 Likes

Re: Around What Time Do You Turn On And Turn Off Your Generator by Horo(m): 12:37pm On Mar 24, 2022
Is always on except there is light

Roll with the big bois grin
Re: Around What Time Do You Turn On And Turn Off Your Generator by Ournolly: 12:37pm On Mar 24, 2022
Have not touched my generator in years now.
Thanks to solar!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Around What Time Do You Turn On And Turn Off Your Generator by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 24, 2022
Biko ask IBEDC to switch on the light ... this your question no be am ....IBEDC ngwa when do you give us light?

2 Likes

Re: Around What Time Do You Turn On And Turn Off Your Generator by NinjaXmetahuman: 12:42pm On Mar 24, 2022
Exkandayee:
I don't have generators and never joined grid,,,,,I just carry pannels ehh full rooof,I no dey play, I really spent alot on that shit I swear
please rate your solar experience on the scale of 1-10.

Is the amount you spent worth it?

1 Like

Re: Around What Time Do You Turn On And Turn Off Your Generator by Martinez39s(m): 12:42pm On Mar 24, 2022
7:30 pm to midnight. If I am not comfortable, thanks to Ikeja Electric wonders, I leave it till 6 am.
Re: Around What Time Do You Turn On And Turn Off Your Generator by Olatlaccon(m): 12:43pm On Mar 24, 2022
[quote author=Angelfrost post=111322558]

Most of them don't care at all about corporate social responsibility...

That's why an average Nigerian will refuse to contribute 10k to fix transformer, but will buy fuel daily to the tune of 1k for disturbing the environment with generator noise and fumes.[/quote
I don't think it can be corrected cos it seems it's in our DNA... something must be wrong somewhere
Re: Around What Time Do You Turn On And Turn Off Your Generator by Bahamas95(m): 12:44pm On Mar 24, 2022
Hezzyluv:
On 10pm off 2am.
I don't even wakeup to off it, I just guage the quantity of fuel that can take me within 4hours and pour into the gentank before going to bed.
Oga you'll damage your generator if you continue like that.

1 Like

Re: Around What Time Do You Turn On And Turn Off Your Generator by airsaylongcome: 12:44pm On Mar 24, 2022
Exkandayee:

What's your production capacity? That is how many panels and what's the wattage of each?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Do You Deal With A Close-minded Spouse? / 3-Year-Old Boy Missing In Lagos / 6 Surprising Foods That Increase Breast Milk Production: Personal Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.