Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker (43952 Views)

How Do I Know My Fianceé's Ring Size Without Her Notice / I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. / Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by Funkyswagzz(m): 2:37pm On Mar 25, 2022
BigBashiru:

Then there's no incentive to get married because I want peace....

No woman will give u peace of mind most of them find it scary

1 Like

Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by VladimirPutiin(m): 2:39pm On Mar 25, 2022
malel1:

Dude my 4 months marriage crashed because of this , pls watch it, if possible rent a shop for ur girl , bank is a no no unless the girl foundation solid .

Most bankers are sleeping with them self

Sorry to hear that. Things like this interest bachelor like me so I can learn and not make same mistake. Was your ex wife a banker and you caught her cheating ??
Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by Qatar2022: 2:41pm On Mar 25, 2022
crazysam001:

How dies he break it that is the thing. Do you confront the guy, childish if u ask me. Do you confeont her of course she will deny. How does he break it.
By investigations and get the fact before he take action
Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by Idaytesj29(m): 2:43pm On Mar 25, 2022
EmptyGarden:
Goat and Yam.

Together in the animal farm everyday. The yam go collect. The goat go chop chop and clean mouth grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by VladimirPutiin(m): 2:43pm On Mar 25, 2022
jackcanfield:
Don't kill yourself over nothing , if a woman wants to cheat on you she do cheat on you, but right now what I see is bonding between her and him. I don't understand this Africa mentality ,that a woman shouldn't talk to a man just because she is dating you or married to you. Learn to take your eyes away, I wonder what you would do if you travelled and he came visiting. Shebi you want to be eavesdropping continue.

Can’t believe this is coming from a man. That’s why most women bring children that ain’t yours into your life with this attitude.

3 Likes

Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 25, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

Can’t believe this is coming from a man. That’s why most women bring children that ain’t yours into your life with this attitude.
That is why there is DNA.
Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by oshorstan(f): 2:45pm On Mar 25, 2022
My dear friend, please give her space , but in a very coded way. Remove your mind from the relationship. That guy has ulterior motives, and your lady is falling for him. See, most girls don't know what they want oh, she can be a tongue speaking babe or choir leader, don't fall for it. Work on another relationship, but be coded too. Don't show it to her face that you're angry, play along. Na she go see disgrace, nor be u. Most girls are bitches!

1 Like

Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by Idaytesj29(m): 2:50pm On Mar 25, 2022
Blood of Amadioha. This is the highest grade of sustaining cheating that I have read after hearing that if email. Nawa ooo
otipoju:

Exactly. Unless you have hard undeniable proof, she will deny and be more careful.

A married woman recently contacted my married friend that she wants to start sleeping with him because they were old lovers as teenagers. That she will get a second phone dedicated to them and it will be always in her desk at work so the husband will never ever find out.

Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by bigcasava1(m): 2:56pm On Mar 25, 2022
Instinct never lie. Women are selfish she's just trying to eat from both pots but is like the guy is giving her a better offer
Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by Bribri: 3:01pm On Mar 25, 2022
Make Una give op hope na. bros I agree with majority here though. But do your due diligence before taking your exit plan.
Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by Broveens42(m): 3:01pm On Mar 25, 2022
The truth is that she could be cheating with some other guy you don't know. Her colleague could be a decoy.
Nija ladies are bad grin
Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by Cheeryfeet: 3:24pm On Mar 25, 2022
HitSong:

She's CHEATING on you with that guy 99.9999% but it'll be difficult to catch her now because you already showed that you're suspecting her.
That's an average Nigerian girl for you.
Someone you're seriously dating for two years could have at least 5 bodycount within those two years and they'll still be saying that they're not prostitutes, yet they get "favour" from the people they're having affairs with.

I just tire for that gender...

The best thing you can do now is to find a way of hacking her phone. There's lots of premium apps that can do that....

When you catch her, make sure you don't forgive her. The mistake we always make is forgiving them. They believe that in the end they'll be forgiven and everyone would move on. That's why they continue to do it even when they know that what they're doing is wrong. The irony is that, 90% of girls that cheat can not tolerate cheating. They will frustrate you, manipulate and guilt-trip you until you give up...

When you catch them, don't forgive them.
If I were in your shoes, I'll waste her time more, turn her into my sex slave, impregnate her and make her keep the pregnancy for like 4 months before I dump her after by showing her proofs of her cheating spree...

To save yourself premium tears forget the hacking of phone thing o,
Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by shege45: 3:36pm On Mar 25, 2022
Netmuch:
Hi fellow nairalanders,

I and my fiance were both bankers, I brought her in town and God used me for her to secure a job.

Where I used to stay was a bit further to our work place, so their is another banker guy who has a CR-V Honda car that usually drops her in the morning at her office whom she later became close friends with, although dey do call themselves whenever the guy is about leaving his house to pick up my fiancee, which I was aware of.

However, suddenly I realized that my fiancee WhatsApp chat is always cleared not to let me see their chats which I suspected a foul play, but the worst came last week when I was trying to get my car engine oil and I was approaching her, she was calling the guy, as I near her to eavesdrop on what she was talking with the guy, she quickly ends the call. I got angry that why will she not let me hear their conversations if truly she has nothing to do with the guy. I challenged her but she insisted nothing was going on between them that she had to end the call on my arrival which she has always call in my presence.

I don't want to be a fool as am about to end the relationship, but I guess I need your honest and positive response on this matter why she had to do what she did. I am a very simple guy and I believe every one should have their freedom. And I don't cheat.

I will love to hear your mature opinion on this.

Thanks.
bro, take this from me, she dey cheat
Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 25, 2022
Funkyswagzz:

If only suspicion will make u dump ur fiance my dear i wish u goodluck getting married cos u will dump alot of women
That's not suspicion.. it is more than that. I understand people like u prefer to see with their eyes before they believe. Once i suspect I read the tell tale signs, her body language around me. Just some little questions will have u spilling ur guts out. I don't need to catch her recieving doggy or giving head. You no see when ok say she done begin delete chats? Cut calls when he's close? Are u really that slow to do the simple maths? Continue keeping useless hoes because u haven't caught them in the act. I pray they don't send u to ur maker early undecided
Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by Oyiboman69: 3:47pm On Mar 25, 2022
Netmuch:
I allow her because then I don't have a car, and like I said ,our residence is very far away to our workplace,I once follow the guy too in his car as he drop both of us at work but most of the time my fiancee follow the guy because the guy always left home very early and the guys place of work is along the same route with my fiancee .it is very difficult to get a bike at our street then that's why I tuned to relax to allow my fiancee to follow her every morning
reverse the situation, let her wait for bike or other means of transport or now that you have a car,she should Wait for you. Narrow out the possibility of you getting hold of her,put it in a direct warning that she should never go close to that car again and make sure she delete his contact and anything that will connect them .take charge and behave like a mad man just to set things straight. I don't know men will be behaving like sissy,do you want him to take your girl and then come back here and complain to us?. abeg I dey vex for you....

1 Like

Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by Invitationn: 3:47pm On Mar 25, 2022
Bigredmachine:

Feelings and conji no sabi wetin be principle and discipline o...

grin
I understand you mate.
But no be everybody be like you.

1 Like

Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by Coinwarrior: 3:50pm On Mar 25, 2022
Bigredmachine:
A man and a woman can't just be friends ...

How many times will they tell you that...

Like charges repel each other and unlike charges attract each other
That is the basic fact.your fiancée is not faithful,she has alots of dish with the guy.Such girl is not wifeable.just be aware
Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by Coinwarrior: 3:51pm On Mar 25, 2022
Beblessedbaba:
My dear the signs are already there.

If I were you I will just remove my heart from the relationship without ending it.

Drastically, watch how she will expose herself in error and you will see all.

Move the focus to yourself and when she eventually ask for forgiveness. Remind her about it. You hAve spoken well here comrade

Also, you see that opposite gender bestie is just funny and it is an avenue to nack uninterruptedly and codedly from time to time. Your partner should be your bestie any other thing is an avenue to nack codedly. This has been proven more than 99% of time.

The recent revelation of Derenle and late Goldie is an example that stood the test of time that the opposite gender Besties must nack codedly just like the Okafor Law..

Most of these girls these days have fish brains so the format is let them buy time very well when the time comes..They ask you about the relationship then you remind them and serve them breakfast La carte. This won't make them change immediately but once the vicious circle of brainless continues they will change at some point by being faithful and loyal.

The "I am fine game" or "na men dey disturb me" is not forever as the beautiful ones are not yet born.
Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by Coinwarrior: 4:03pm On Mar 25, 2022
flokii:
@OP Don't end your relationship based on assumptions.. what if truly nothing is going on between them?

I know how women can get when they see a comfortable guy with car but still, it's better you give her the benefit of doubt. You can let her know you're no longer comfortable with her going to work with the guy. She'll code that she's overdoing it.
very unintelligible wordings like this make some men die so young on what they would have avoided.you saw obvious signs that are factual and you are still reasoning like ur brain is daft.
Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by Coinwarrior: 4:07pm On Mar 25, 2022
Lightened:
Your wickedness na topnotch angry
i love this
Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by Bigredmachine: 4:08pm On Mar 25, 2022
Invitationn:

grin
I understand you mate.
But no be everybody be like you.

Me trust myself Wella... I no dey dull for that kind thing o... I don't joke with opportunity...

The way my blood dey hot, e no sabi anything called principle

1 Like

Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by Bobxin: 4:12pm On Mar 25, 2022
Beblessedbaba:
My dear the signs are already there.

If I were you I will just remove my heart from the relationship without ending it.

Drastically, watch how she will expose herself in error and you will see all.

Move the focus to yourself and when she eventually ask for forgiveness. Remind her about it.

Also, you see that opposite gender bestie is just funny and it is an avenue to nack uninterruptedly and codedly from time to time. Your partner should be your bestie any other thing is an avenue to nack codedly. This has been proven more than 99% of time.

The recent revelation of Derenle and late Goldie is an example that stood the test of time that the opposite gender Besties must nack codedly just like the Okafor Law..

Most of these girls these days have fish brains so the format is let them buy time very well when the time comes..They ask you about the relationship then you remind them and serve them breakfast La carte. This won't make them change immediately but once the vicious circle of brainless continues they will change at some point by being faithful and loyal.

The "I am fine game" or "na men dey disturb me" is not forever as the beautiful ones are not yet born.

Wish ah fit give this comment award
Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by Coinwarrior: 4:14pm On Mar 25, 2022
superCleanworks:

1,000 naira says he will not follow this advice. Watch how he will degrade himself over that girl by constantly being hypertensive about what she and the other guy is doing. Next thing he will start begging her and telling her things like AM I NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU? AFTER ALL I HAVE DONE FOR YOU. WHAT DOES HE HAVE THAT I DON'T HAVE? WHY ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME?
They just love the misery
some men are so foolish.once you cheat on me i turned you to dog and Bleep your life join and push you out
Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by godswilld10(m): 4:14pm On Mar 25, 2022
HitSong:

She's CHEATING on you with that guy 99.9999% but it'll be difficult to catch her now because you already showed that you're suspecting her.
Someone you're seriously dating for two years could have at least 5 bodycount within those two years and they'll still be saying that they're not prostitutes, yet they get "favour" from the people they're having affairs with.

The best thing you can do now is to find a way of hacking her phone. There's lots of premium apps that can do that....

When you catch her, make sure you don't forgive her. The mistake we always make is forgiving them. They believe that in the end they'll be forgiven and everyone would move on. That's why they continue to do it even when they know that what they're doing is wrong. The irony is that, 90% of girls that cheat can not tolerate cheating. They will frustrate you, manipulate and guilt-trip you until you give up...

If I were in your shoes, I'll waste her time more, turn her into my sex slave, impregnate her and make her keep the pregnancy for like 4 months before I dump her after by showing her proofs of her cheating spree...
chai u wicked ooo
Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by Coinwarrior: 4:20pm On Mar 25, 2022
icankel:
U contributed much, u allowed another guy to be taking ur woman to work daily while u stay back to d house. Wat stops u from going work early with them or better still ask ur woman to stop following d guy. Mind u, she will surely blame u tomorrow after d truth is out. If u still love her Man up and stop her from wat ever she have with d guy
love what? Why do you people think like this? Once a cheat is a killer.you people think like fools
Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by Coinwarrior: 4:21pm On Mar 25, 2022
agent01:
Buy a car for her so that she can stop following him in order to prevent you from getting high blood pressure.
brain dead talk

3 Likes

Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by Funkyswagzz(m): 4:28pm On Mar 25, 2022
killmods:

That's not suspicion.. it is more than that. I understand people like u prefer to see with their eyes before they believe. Once i suspect I read the tell tale signs, her body language around me. Just some little questions will have u spilling ur guts out. I don't need to catch her recieving doggy or giving head. You no see when ok say she done begin delete chats? Cut calls when he's close? Are u really that slow to do the simple maths? Continue keeping useless hoes because u haven't caught them in the act. I pray they don't send u to ur maker early undecided

Lol u dont need to lecture me son.. from what u said i noticed u are still very young and naive. When u start thinkin of getin married u will understand how hard it is to find someone to marry. For a woman to love u deeply is one thing then for her to stay loyal is another. Most of these average girls that depend on guys are all flirt cos they dont know how to love and stay in a marriage. Currently if u want to get married a woman that can take care of herself and pay her house rent is what u should look for. Theres no beautiful average girl that can stay loyal in marriage.
Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by olibeans: 4:34pm On Mar 25, 2022
You should've know her better before seeking a job for her, now you have lost her.

Listen to your soul and quit the relationship. She's not worthy of you.

Let her go to her new man but make sure both families know you are no longer together and the reasons why you have to quit the relationship.

If she insists, tell her you will poison the guy for flirting with your woman and see her reaction.

Nonetheless, quit the relationship.
Once a relationship start giving you heartaches, then you know it's destined for the rocks.
Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 25, 2022
iLegendd:
Another example is: you carry oil money give APC or Buhari make them save for Nigeria. Na London hospital them go squander 40%, then use 60% to buy properties abroad.

lol
nawao
Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 25, 2022
Hassanmaye:

May be the guy has big Dick
maybe o .. sometimes it’s as little as attentiveness that snatches a woman

Takes the work of God to be faithful
Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by Dumeiby(f): 4:54pm On Mar 25, 2022
HitSong:

You badt

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her With This Her Mindset? / Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend With An Iphone XS Max And Airpods / She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.