Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,850 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker (43845 Views)

How Do I Know My Fianceé's Ring Size Without Her Notice / I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. / Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by Dumeiby(f): 4:55pm On Mar 25, 2022
HitSong:

She's CHEATING on you with that guy 99.9999% but it'll be difficult to catch her now because you already showed that you're suspecting her.
That's an average Nigerian girl for you.
Someone you're seriously dating for two years could have at least 5 bodycount within those two years and they'll still be saying that they're not prostitutes, yet they get "favour" from the people they're having affairs with.
You badt

I just tire for that gender...

The best thing you can do now is to find a way of hacking her phone. There's lots of premium apps that can do that....

When you catch her, make sure you don't forgive her. The mistake we always make is forgiving them. They believe that in the end they'll be forgiven and everyone would move on. That's why they continue to do it even when they know that what they're doing is wrong. The irony is that, 90% of girls that cheat can not tolerate cheating. They will frustrate you, manipulate and guilt-trip you until you give up...

When you catch them, don't forgive them.
If I were in your shoes, I'll waste her time more, turn her into my sex slave, impregnate her and make her keep the pregnancy for like 4 months before I dump her after by showing her proofs of her cheating spree...
. You badt
Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by Dumeiby(f): 4:56pm On Mar 25, 2022
otipoju:

Exactly. Unless you have hard undeniable proof, she will continue to deny and be more careful around you.

A married woman recently contacted my married friend that she wants to start sleeping with him because they were old lovers as teenagers. That she will get a second phone dedicated to them and it will be always in her desk at work so the husband will never ever find out.

���
Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by Bobxin: 5:08pm On Mar 25, 2022
Oyiboman69:
reverse the situation, let her wait for bike or other means of transport or now that you have a car,she should Wait for you. Narrow out the possibility of you getting hold of her,put it in a direct warning that she should never go close to that car again and make sure she delete his contact and anything that will connect them .take charge and behave like a mad man just to set things straight. I don't know men will be behaving like sissy,do you want him to take your girl and then come back here and complain to us?. abeg I dey vex for you....
Nailed it bra.
Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by Bobxin: 5:09pm On Mar 25, 2022
Coinwarrior:
brain dead talk
Very mumu talk like this
Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by cedricksly: 5:11pm On Mar 25, 2022
Netmuch:
Hi fellow nairalanders,

I and my fiance were both bankers, I brought her in town and God used me for her to secure a job.

Where I used to stay was a bit further to our work place, so their is another banker guy who has a CR-V Honda car that usually drops her in the morning at her office whom she later became close friends with, although dey do call themselves whenever the guy is about leaving his house to pick up my fiancee, which I was aware of.

However, suddenly I realized that my fiancee WhatsApp chat is always cleared not to let me see their chats which I suspected a foul play, but the worst came last week when I was trying to get my car engine oil and I was approaching her, she was calling the guy, as I near her to eavesdrop on what she was talking with the guy, she quickly ends the call. I got angry that why will she not let me hear their conversations if truly she has nothing to do with the guy. I challenged her but she insisted nothing was going on between them that she had to end the call on my arrival which she has always call in my presence.

I don't want to be a fool as am about to end the relationship, but I guess I need your honest and positive response on this matter why she had to do what she did. I am a very simple guy and I believe every one should have their freedom. And I don't cheat.

I will love to hear your mature opinion on this.

Thanks.
if you start having that kind of instinct or suspicion, 95% of the time u are correct... Dem Don dey Fvck... Anything u do bro, never forgive a cheating girlfriend or fiancee, if u want to forgive them, I just want u to know she was probably screaming The Guy's Name when he was digging her....

Peace bro
Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by Noviagro(m): 5:13pm On Mar 25, 2022
Microwhy:

Downgrade the relationship to the lowest level in your heart, smash her like a side chic which i bet will last longer and more enjoyable.
Stop fiancé/fiancee stuff right from your heart and treat her like an object without attaching anything to the relationship.
I bet, if she truly loves you, the truth will come out.
Use a mind game on yourself by telling your mind that she's nothing but a cheap girl in your neighbourhood.
Don't quarrel,don't argue and don't bother yourself about it. Turn her to side chic and continue your normal doings with her.
Don't hurry for main chic but you already know that she's a side chic awaiting main chic.

Respect!!!

1 Like

Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:17pm On Mar 25, 2022
Netmuch:
Hi fellow nairalanders,

I and my fiance were both bankers, I brought her in town and God used me for her to secure a job.

Where I used to stay was a bit further to our work place, so their is another banker guy who has a CR-V Honda car that usually drops her in the morning at her office whom she later became close friends with, although dey do call themselves whenever the guy is about leaving his house to pick up my fiancee, which I was aware of.

However, suddenly I realized that my fiancee WhatsApp chat is always cleared not to let me see their chats which I suspected a foul play, but the worst came last week when I was trying to get my car engine oil and I was approaching her, she was calling the guy, as I near her to eavesdrop on what she was talking with the guy, she quickly ends the call. I got angry that why will she not let me hear their conversations if truly she has nothing to do with the guy. I challenged her but she insisted nothing was going on between them that she had to end the call on my arrival which she has always call in my presence.

I don't want to be a fool as am about to end the relationship, but I guess I need your honest and positive response on this matter why she had to do what she did. I am a very simple guy and I believe every one should have their freedom. And I don't cheat.

Thanks.
My brother na only God fit help u, Woman matter no get solution.

1 Like

Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by chaloskyx: 5:24pm On Mar 25, 2022
End the relationship and save yourself from misery
Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 25, 2022
Netmuch:
Hi fellow nairalanders,

Thanks.

Incase you end this relationship never allow another man to be dropping your girlfriend this same thing happened with a married woman guess what he left her husband at last do you know that they are bonding as they enter the same car every day ....?? undecided
Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by drnoel: 5:40pm On Mar 25, 2022
Netmuch:
Hi fellow nairalanders,

Thanks.

U can't force a woman to stay. Let her go if that is what she wants. This life is too short. Only love those that love you

1 Like

Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 25, 2022
Funkyswagzz:

Lol u dont need to lecture me son.. from what u said i noticed u are still very young and naive . When u start thinkin of getin married u will understand how hard it is to find someone to marry. For a woman to love u deeply is one thing then for her to stay loyal is another. Most of these average girls that depend on guys are all flirt cos they dont know how to love and stay in a marriage. Currently if u want to get married a woman that can take care of herself and pay her house rent is what u should look for. Theres no beautiful average girl that can stay loyal in marriage.
The bold shows u are a fool. U don't know me u just assume bs. The girls I have dealt with will sell u stupid assuming ass. Didn't even bother reading ur nonsense because u have already shown me how shallow u are. I'm not ur mate in anything. U are still far behind.
Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by FaithBrain1994(m): 5:44pm On Mar 25, 2022
I'm only but a small boy who is scared of being in a relationship already
Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by FaithBrain1994(m): 5:47pm On Mar 25, 2022
Jesse25:

Incase you end this relationship never allow another man to be dropping your girlfriend this same thing happened with a married woman guess what he left her husband at last do you know that they are bonding as they enter the same car every day ....?? undecided
I'M just imagining what they both discuss inside the car everyday as they both go to work.
Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by Funkyswagzz(m): 5:48pm On Mar 25, 2022
killmods:

The bold shows u are a fool. U don't know me u just assume bs. The girls I have dealt with will sell u stupid assuming ass. Didn't even bother reading ur nonsense because u have already shown me how shallow u are. I'm not ur mate in anything. U are still far behind.

I can see u r frustrated
Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by torqque7(m): 6:14pm On Mar 25, 2022
Netmuch:
Hi fellow nairalanders,

Thanks.

Wait o how did she meet the guy in the first place?so there are not even colleagues self so how them take make arrangement of dropping off at work? Bro your girl is cheating..when you got it car why did I still let her follow his car?
Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by Jagunlabiodua: 6:16pm On Mar 25, 2022
You don't have a car you let your woman or girl hang out with a man that has one and drops her daily from work.

The Typical Nigeria girl I know will cheat over and over with the guy with the car. Nigeria girls are No1 materialistic women in the world, they no won use eyes see man wey get car and you as a boyfriend is legging around.

Women have a small brain and mind they shock men the way they behave expecially opening their legs everywhere.

My advice for you is Love doesn't exist but feelings exist. No woman can love a man all she is after is one interest or the other or might be dick, money, or marriage but no matter what a woman can never love a man so stop Falling victim. Understand the game and play it.
Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 25, 2022
Funkyswagzz:

I can see u r frustrated
It's Nairaland i blame. Flex ur mosquito muscles. Don't forget to lockup shop fool cheesy
Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by FaithBrain1994(m): 6:21pm On Mar 25, 2022
Igbofam:

Since you were able to notice she clears her chats with him this means you still have access to her phone.

To get undeniable proof there is an app you can install on her phone which would be hidden

That app would enable you listen in to all her phone conversations as well as have her chats in or SMS messages forwarded to your phone automatically.

You will know EVERYTHING
Please can you tell me the name of the app?
Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by Funkyswagzz(m): 6:29pm On Mar 25, 2022
killmods:

It's Nairaland i blame. Flex ur mosquito muscles. Don't forget to lockup shop fool cheesy

Lol ur a bigger fool.. deal with your insecurity and leave a better life.. soon u will join the gang of yahoo plus and eat ur future today.. theres no need of showing off here cos u might be way lower than my standards
Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by agent01(m): 6:38pm On Mar 25, 2022
Coinwarrior:
brain dead talk
You are an idiot. Must you comment.
Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by Awise09(m): 6:54pm On Mar 25, 2022
Yehpa! Baba this is too Mich now?
HitSong:

She's CHEATING on you with that guy 99.9999% but it'll be difficult to catch her now because you already showed that you're suspecting her.
Someone you're seriously dating for two years could have at least 5 bodycount within those two years and they'll still be saying that they're not prostitutes, yet they get "favour" from the people they're having affairs with.

The best thing you can do now is to find a way of hacking her phone. There's lots of premium apps that can do that....

When you catch her, make sure you don't forgive her. The mistake we always make is forgiving them. They believe that in the end they'll be forgiven and everyone would move on. That's why they continue to do it even when they know that what they're doing is wrong. The irony is that, 90% of girls that cheat can not tolerate cheating. They will frustrate you, manipulate and guilt-trip you until you give up...

If I were in your shoes, I'll waste her time more, turn her into my sex slave, impregnate her and make her keep the pregnancy for like 4 months before I dump her after by showing her proofs of her cheating spree...
Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by nakotee: 7:10pm On Mar 25, 2022
go into a relationship secretly engage the other girl make sure you waste like 3 years of her life.

2 Likes

Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by toye440: 7:18pm On Mar 25, 2022
Bankers and Toto be like ant and sugar.
But what if I told you, you're at fault.
Haba, you put meat for dog mouth hoping it tells you "I'm fasting".
Bro I have no doubts that something is either going down or has gone down. But follow your heart Bro, na you know as the shoe fits.
Try to talk this over with her and see if things would workout for you guys.
But if you're sure the guy has been testing her humidity, Bro move.
Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 25, 2022
FaithBrain1994:
I'M just imagining what they both discuss inside the car everyday as they both go to work.

Bro it a natural bonding when you become too familiar with someone on a daily basis the bond become strong it does not matter if they are talking about love or not ...
Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by Sike(m): 7:42pm On Mar 25, 2022
Relationship tho
Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by PropertyNR: 8:13pm On Mar 25, 2022
Elxandre:

Is impossible nowadays though. Requires password.
It's possible once you can access the person's WhatsApp.
Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by chiomzy86(f): 8:21pm On Mar 25, 2022
HitSong:

These statements above should be for the guys..99% of men cheat without reserve and will feel like dying when cheated on...they claim they are Promiscuous in nature. whatever u are seeing today about some women cheating they learnt it from the men...op hack her phone ,u will definitely get evidence. When u confirm she is cheating,.dump her and move in with your life
Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by Lordedifice1: 8:23pm On Mar 25, 2022
For her to cut off the call when you approached her
She is hiding something from you
She having an affair with that guy
Make more investigations and find more
But for now give her attitude
Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by HitSong: 8:35pm On Mar 25, 2022
chiomzy86:

These statements above should be for the guys..99% of men cheat without reserve and will feel like dying when cheated on...they claim they are Promiscuous in nature. whatever u are seeing today about some women cheating they learnt it from the men...op hack her phone ,u will definitely get evidence. When u confirm she is cheating,.dump her and move in with your life
Trash
90% of most of (average Nigerian girl) can only offer sex in a relationship.
That's like the only thing you people can bring to the table. For this reason, men have more excuse to cheat than you people. HOW DARE YOU OFFER THE ONLY THING YOU'RE OFFERING ME TO OTHER MEN AND STILL CONTINUE TO MANIPULATE ME TO STAY LOYAL AND COMMITTED TO YOU?
Any girl I catch will be a dead meat.

Besides, do you spread your legs for free? Don't you get "favour" from other men you have affairs with?

1 Like

Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by Aaay: 8:42pm On Mar 25, 2022
Hmmm
Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by Tzar(m): 9:17pm On Mar 25, 2022
Oga, so you mumu reach allowing your babe have a male bestie?!
Since you have decided to leave fish in the vicinity of a cat, who are we to doubt your mumuness?
You better ask her to severe her lust filled bestie relationship ASAP. Move on if she refuses.

Netmuch:
Hi fellow nairalanders,

Thanks.
Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 25, 2022
Funkyswagzz:

Lol ur a bigger fool.. deal with your insecurity and leave a better life.. soon u will join the gang of yahoo plus and eat ur future today.. theres no need of showing off here cos u might be way lower than my standards
Big fool

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. / Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students / My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.