Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,982 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

If You Want To Date Me, Send Me A ‘DM’ Now – Janemena Says On Instagram (video). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Want To Date Me, Send Me A ‘DM’ Now – Janemena Says On Instagram (video). (485 Views)

Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian / “Once You Date Me, It’s Either Our Wedding Or Your Funeral” - Lady Says / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Want To Date Me, Send Me A ‘DM’ Now – Janemena Says On Instagram (video). by Cfavour091: 12:32pm On Mar 25, 2022
If You Want To Date Me, Send Me A ‘DM’ Now – Janemena Says On Instagram (Video)." Click link below to see".
https://newscasters.com.ng/2022/03/25/if-you-want-to-date-me-send-me-a-dm-now-janemena-says-on-instagram-video/
Re: If You Want To Date Me, Send Me A ‘DM’ Now – Janemena Says On Instagram (video). by Rhozabeth(m): 12:35pm On Mar 25, 2022
These are the useless and worthless girls we are talking about! They make sex cheap and love expensive with every gibberish they say on social media and unfortunately most girls like them with sawdust in their head follow them blindly!

3 Likes

Re: If You Want To Date Me, Send Me A ‘DM’ Now – Janemena Says On Instagram (video). by mamweb: 12:36pm On Mar 25, 2022
>_
Re: If You Want To Date Me, Send Me A ‘DM’ Now – Janemena Says On Instagram (video). by Goldbw122(m): 12:55pm On Mar 25, 2022
That means by now she would have received billions of DM's grin cheesy
Re: If You Want To Date Me, Send Me A ‘DM’ Now – Janemena Says On Instagram (video). by Shalommy(f): 1:00pm On Mar 25, 2022
Awoof... Guys go rush like mad. Chaii... cheesy cheesy
Re: If You Want To Date Me, Send Me A ‘DM’ Now – Janemena Says On Instagram (video). by meobizy(f): 4:02pm On Mar 25, 2022
She’s broke.
Re: If You Want To Date Me, Send Me A ‘DM’ Now – Janemena Says On Instagram (video). by DryMouth: 4:08pm On Mar 25, 2022
Her marriage done crash?
Re: If You Want To Date Me, Send Me A ‘DM’ Now – Janemena Says On Instagram (video). by walkingshadow911: 4:13pm On Mar 25, 2022
Shalommy:
Awoof... Guys go rush like mad. Chaii... cheesy cheesy
you means fuckboys not serious men anyway

ladies see dating as fucksonship this days ehn.
too bad

(1) (Reply)

12 Qualities Of A Woman With Good Character / What Can You Say About This Gender / Can U Cook?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.