Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,403 members, 7,812,185 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad (70977 Views)

Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours / Julius Agwu & Wife, Ibiere Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Photos / Julius Agwu Chilling With His Lover, Ibiere Agwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by densiks: 11:10am On Mar 26, 2022
Don't marry because of love otherwise you may be disappointed.

Find other reasons that are not limited to love,so that if it packs up you would have achieved something worth the trouble.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by otipoju(m): 11:11am On Mar 26, 2022
Fafoba:
What is happening to our generation?

Look at our fathers. What is their secret?

The had no secret oo. They did not face what men are facing now. The social setting was mild then.

Their Eve's were never presented with the apple. So they were not tempted to eat.

Exposure brings temptation. In their era, their was no phones,Cable TV and internet nor Uber and all ease in doing stuff that it brings.

Today's women are in a radically different world from their mothers.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by Mooh247: 11:12am On Mar 26, 2022
Sad one
Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by Czario: 11:12am On Mar 26, 2022
The woman really tried,I won't bash her...I once had a wealthy neighbor from the North who suffered gunshot injury from robbers which became complicated. He died at home but not before the wife ran off abandoning him...

God please show Julius and family your mercy we are all sinners. Restore them Oh Lord !

3 Likes

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by Kelvin3476: 11:13am On Mar 26, 2022
yorubarere:
That gender is never to be trusted. They all came for the sugar.

That is what we keep telling these dudes but love would have blinded them.

Out of your family, you wife is not your blood. They are strangers who come for the benefits.

This is why marriage to me is a scam. A BIG scam
MY MAMA AND MY SISTERS FOR ME. MY WIFE PART OF ME BT CNT BE AS TRUSTED AS MY SISTERS. THE ACT TOUGH BT ARE SIMPS . THE WILL CALL U BROKE\MYSYGONIST BECUS U REFUSE TO WASTE MONEY ON WOMEN

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by Yemideee: 11:14am On Mar 26, 2022
You nairalanders should please stop being bias against women. For a woman to have stood with a man at the height of his illness (according to the write up) and later abandon the man could be due to several reasons..

What if the man became someone else due to his financial strait and the woman couldn't cope again;I have seen men who reverted to dangerous habits all because they lost their source of livelihood.. I have seen otherwise responsible men who upon experiencing financial problems turned to wife beaters and irresponsible fathers..
I am not calling Julius Agwu irresponsible,I am just trying to stress the fact that we should all be open minded
What if the man's family have been giving her tough time.. I know for a fact that the Igbo culture and the African culture by extension is not always kind to women in situations when things are not going smoothly and sometimes even when they are...The possibilities are endless..

The woman could indeed also have left him because of the reasons y'all said..but we couldn't be so sure..

For the 'redpillers' calling women scum..you guys are actually the scum...and I find it a shameful thing that you don't have the decency to show a lil bit of respect to the gender largely responsible for your existence.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by Clinghton: 11:17am On Mar 26, 2022
Very bad, probably signs of end time.
Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by Major1984(m): 11:18am On Mar 26, 2022
salesbloo:

https://punchng.com/controversy-surrounds-alleged-crash-of-julius-agwus-14-year-marriage/
the man look sick but the wife shouldnt run away because of that.marriage is for better and for worst
Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by Joetttimua1811(m): 11:18am On Mar 26, 2022
It's well.... Get well soon
Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by olisaokere(m): 11:19am On Mar 26, 2022
yorubarere:
That gender is never to be trusted. They all came for the sugar.

That is what we keep telling these dudes but love would have blinded them.

Out of your family, you wife is not your blood. They are strangers who come for the benefits.

This is why marriage to me is a scam. A BIG scam

So you won’t get married because according to you marriage is a scam??

1 Like

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by freesoul12: 11:21am On Mar 26, 2022
Snowx:
If you re a man reading this may the good Lord give you a woman that will endure with you if the bad days finally comes..

Am 36 getting to 37 but still not have any girl in mind to settle down with..girls have beenseing have their lives rule by social media and pressure group..me getting married is by miracle from above..and I believe I wld find someone that understand me and someone I will also torrelate.

Ure not dat old bro.. No be by age o. One need to be very careful.. Girls of nowadays are just too dangerous. But we still hv very few good ones. But it takes grace to get them

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by BirtherOfKings(f): 11:22am On Mar 26, 2022
Illuminatiship:
Any woman deceiving you and calling you honey is because of your large pockets.

Wahala for who never experience true love before, grin grin grin cheesy keep your hateful venom to urself

1 Like

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by Passionate1(m): 11:23am On Mar 26, 2022
These Hoes ain't loyal. .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by BirtherOfKings(f): 11:25am On Mar 26, 2022
Major1984:
the man look sick but the wife shouldnt run away because of that.marriage is for better and for worst
U sick dosent mean u will finish her emotionally and kill her spirit...fight and encourage yourself not take the frustration on the wife and pikin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by Joseph08(m): 11:26am On Mar 26, 2022
I personally use to tell people...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by HazardAwka(m): 11:27am On Mar 26, 2022
DryMouth:
Men will never learn.

No woman loves any man.
Seconded

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by adontcare(f): 11:27am On Mar 26, 2022
I feel for this man. The wife never loved him in the first place. Men like marrying girls that don't love them. See the difference na. See olu Jacob and Julius agwu case

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by DoctorOlasDesk: 11:28am On Mar 26, 2022
porthouse7:
not at this stage when he's battling health issue... women are wicked

Can you stand with a spouse who remains persistently sick without any hope for recovery as a woman, that's sick for 7-10 years at a stretch without improvements?

Before we all judge, let's be careful o. The burden of a sick person is not a small one o

Abi I lie ? Uyailcomparabl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by vikstandon(m): 11:30am On Mar 26, 2022
What happens to "Till Death Do Us Part."

Men say "For Better For Worst...Till Death Do Us Part."

Women say "For Better For Better...Till Death Do Us Part"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by VIKTO83(m): 11:30am On Mar 26, 2022
My friend's wife moved out this morning too.
When I went thinking I can mend tho he I find out they both made up their mind. D wife too stubborn I swear

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by DoctorOlasDesk: 11:30am On Mar 26, 2022
adontcare:
I feel for this man. The wife never loved him in the first place. Men like marrying girls that don't love them. See the difference na. See olu Jacob and Julius agwu case

Be careful judging. This lady is young and should be enjoying marriage, not otherwise. People should be easy on her. It's not a burden everyone can bear, just few years of marriage and persistent sickness, when she sees her age peers enjoying marriage?

It's not his fault his sick, but have you considered it could be more than her pain threshold?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by DoctorOlasDesk: 11:31am On Mar 26, 2022
VIKTO83:
My friend's wife moved out this morning too.
When I went thinking I can mend tho he I find out they both made up their mind. D wife too stubborn I swear

Yes, she moved out. It's okay. But stop spreading half tales. Do you have the full info?

A woman leaving a marriage doesn't make her evil. Never judge issues without full facts oga. Don't be emotional

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:32am On Mar 26, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

Can you stand with a spouse who remains persistently sick without any hope for recovery as a woman, that's sick for 7-10 years at a stretch without improvements?

Before we all judge, let's be careful o. The burden of a sick person is not a small one o

Abi ? Uyailcomparabl

Yes, I can. Forget that I love money. But, I'm a ride or die.

However, caring for a sick person can be burdensome. It takes someone with a large dose of patience to take upon that service. For the fact that another person cannot do it doesn't make them wicked. I can't judge them.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by bigpicture001: 11:32am On Mar 26, 2022
I was in a very sound relationship years baack and suddenly had a fatal accident .. I broke my leg from my knee up...

Sweetheart gf ran away... And never tried calling again after visiting once. At the hospital....

Manny years later two years ago.. had another sweet relationship that we are planning to get married this year...

I had a sudden shake. In my business and lost alot of. Money and was shaking to stand... Gf abandoned me and ran away... Till date...

Conclusions... If u don't have money women will always run.... And for those that have. It.. don't fall in love, cuz if. U do, u lose... They ty tto tie u down with love cuz u have moneey...

If u havve. Moneey allways enjoi ur life and cheat alot.. even in marage.. those. Genda are dangerous

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by pafo(m): 11:33am On Mar 26, 2022
Chriswazo:

I don't know for u, my mom is an exception, maybe with today's generation, we de God's hand...

Obviously he didn't mean one's mother. He was referring to wives and girlfriends.
Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by DoctorOlasDesk: 11:33am On Mar 26, 2022
Yemideee:
You nairalanders should please stop being bias against women. For a woman to have stood with a man at the height of his illness (according to the write up) and later abandon the man could be due to several reasons..

What if the man became someone else due to his financial strait and the woman couldn't cope again;I have seen men who reverted to dangerous habits all because they lost their source of livelihood.. I have seen otherwise responsible men who upon experiencing financial problems turned to wife beaters and irresponsible fathers..
I am not calling Julius Agwu irresponsible,I am just trying to stress the fact that we should all be open minded
What if the man's family have been giving her tough time.. I know for a fact that the Igbo culture and the African culture by extension is not always kind to women in situations when things are not going smoothly and sometimes even when they are...The possibilities are endless..

The woman could indeed also have left him because of the reasons y'all said..but we couldn't be so sure..

For the 'redpillers' calling women scum..you guys are actually the scum...and I find it a shameful thing that you don't have the decency to show a lil bit of respect to the gender largely responsible for your existence.

How many men will stay with a woman if she's persistently sick for i.e 7-10 years in a roll?

It's a huge toll. May God not let us experience what's too much for us.

Humans shouldn't avoid the urge to judge. You spoke well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by kowalsky: 11:34am On Mar 26, 2022
Focusmind:

My brother, I don't know o.

My father has been down with the usual old men sickness like prostate, mild memory loss, HBP. But my mum has been steadfast with painstaking love, feeding him, changing his clothes and dressing the bed for him. I have insisted on getting an assistant for her but she said no because of the negative news about house girls that connives with outsiders to murder the old people they are living with.

She stayed with him in the hospital for a complete year, bathing and dressing him. Our prayers is that we should all be there together for our partners - the man or the wife. Nobody knows tomorrow

Lol. That's because she's old too. If your dad came down with any serious illness in his 30s-40s she'd have eventually japa'd or cheated on him.

And I'm not trying to bash women here, even your dad too would've japa'd or gotten himself a mistress if your mom came down with a debillating illness when she was much younger.

Its just how life works. Marriage used to be an institution that sorta held against the trials and tribulations of life - for better, for worse - but that's no longer the case.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by VIKTO83(m): 11:35am On Mar 26, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

Yes, she moved out. It's okay. But stop spreading half tales. Do you have the full info?

A woman leaving a marriage doesn't make her evil. Never judge issues without full facts oga. Don't be emotional

It's a family I know too well. I follow happenings there day after day.
I'm not an emotional person.
If my papa does badly I'm d first he should expect to tell him.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by DoctorOlasDesk: 11:36am On Mar 26, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Yes, I can. Forget that I love money. But, I'm a ride or die.

However, caring for a sick person can be burdensome. It takes someone with a large dose of patience to take upon that service. For the fact that another person cannot do it doesn't make them wicked. I can't judge them.

Anyways sha, Virgos are stay there till I die. But the writeup i read else where was more elaborate than this. Ten years of illness can break anyone o. I won't blame anyone. It's not easy being in that spot for the long run. It's why I encourage young ones to have holistic health check before agreeing to anyone

May we not experience such.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by DoctorOlasDesk: 11:36am On Mar 26, 2022
VIKTO83:

It's a family I know too well. I follow happenings there day after day.
I'm not an emotional person.
If my papa does badly I'm d first he should expect to tell him.

Then when communicating. State what party A and B did. If all men keep demonizing women, abeg na which toto we go fvck na?

3 Likes

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 26, 2022
Money finish
Marriage finish

Simple!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by Khaysee: 11:38am On Mar 26, 2022
Good health ooo lord

Explore our men collections

Watches
Shirts
Jeans
Pant trousers
Polo
Jersey
Underwear
Bracelet
Plain tees
Short
Smart watches
Slides
Shoes
Joggers
Sneakers
Bracelet
Tie
E.T.C

You can mix and match our various collections of men clothing.

We deliver same day within and outside lagos.

Payment on delivery within lagos only!!!

Let's tell you why you should shop with us :

* Affordability✅
* Luxury Packaging✅
* Payment on delivery within Lagos only.✅

Click on the link in our bio to chat with us directly.

You can also shop directly on our website using the link in our bio☝️

OBAMSCLOTHING
Best quality Best Value��

Mainland Shop address: shop 3/4afolabi bus stop opposite keyston joe resturant isheri igando express lagos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet / Morris Babyface: I Used To Have Sex With Four Women A Day – Music Producer / Basketmouth Meets Dangote At Lenox Mall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.