Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,125 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad (71048 Views)

Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours / Julius Agwu & Wife, Ibiere Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Photos / Julius Agwu Chilling With His Lover, Ibiere Agwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by Bigfish121(m): 11:38am On Mar 26, 2022
What are you even saying?what about the marital vows they took?Did she just say the words for fun or what?

DoctorOlasDesk:

Can you stand with a spouse who remains persistently sick without any hope for recovery as a woman, that's sick for 7-10 years at a stretch without improvements?

Before we all judge, let's be careful o. The burden of a sick person is not a small one o

Abi I lie ? Uyailcomparabl

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by finishmatter: 11:41am On Mar 26, 2022
Chriswazo:

I don't know for u, my mom is an exception, maybe with today's generation, we de God's hand...

Your dad may be in a better position to tell you about your mom.

2 Likes

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by DoctorOlasDesk: 11:41am On Mar 26, 2022
Bigfish121:
What are you even saying?what about the marital vows they took?Did she just say the words for fun or what?

It is easy to always judge when one is an external parties. I've observed the narrative that men will always want to depict ladies as bad and evil especially on this forum project their weakness

Let me tell you. I told even my mother few weeks ago, rather than stress ad stress with consistent sickness, I will leave

If we also claim love, we should love the other party enough to want them to live and truly live in every sense of it. Not allowing one dragging a sick body for years.

Everyone and his/her perspective

It's not love burdening the other party with prolonged sickness. If old age, fine, if short term sickness, fine. But anything from 10 years and up is extreme. The other individual has a life to leave. A sick person can do the needful telling doctors what to do. It's better at peace in Heaven than bein a nusiance on earth

2 Likes

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by damondbabe: 11:42am On Mar 26, 2022
Cilavelo:
This is terrible. Try to make it work please

Are you alright? Are you okay? who is gonna make it work, him or her. He has been ill. She ran away. why cant she stand by him till death or recovery?
Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:42am On Mar 26, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

How many men will stay with a woman if she's persistently sick for i.e 7-10 years in a roll?

It's a huge toll. May God not let us experience what's too much for us.

Humans shouldn't avoid the urge to judge. You spoke well

A very salient question.

How many men can be so true to stay with their wives in times of trials such as sickness, infertility or accidents? The ratio of women who will stick around is more than the men. Women will always suffer the brunt. It's what society has required of them.

Only a woman gets to condone a cheating husband, a man will never do that. They will say pray and hope he changes. When a man is infertile, she takes the blame and society thinks she's the infertile one, she's faulted anyway. How about a fatal accident? They will run and never look back. They desire fresh commodities. But, a woman will always stay regardless.

They say women aren't loyal, but I can tell you for free that men are 80% more disloyal than women.

6 Likes

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by Yemideee: 11:43am On Mar 26, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

How many men will stay with a woman if she's persistently sick for i.e 7-10 years in a roll?

It's a huge toll. May God not let us experience what's too much for us.

Humans shouldn't avoid the urge to judge. You spoke well
thank you

1 Like

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by DoctorOlasDesk: 11:43am On Mar 26, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

A very salient question.

How many men can be so true to stay with their wives in times of trials such as sickness, infertility or accidents? The ratio of women who will stick around is more than the men. Women will always suffer the brunt. It's what society has required of them.

Only a woman gets to condone a cheating husband, a man will never do that. They will say pray and hope he changes. When a man is infertile, she takes the blame and society thinks she's the infertile one, she's faulted anyway. How about a fatal accident? They will run and never look back. They desire fresh commodities. But, a woman will always stay regardless.

They say women aren't loyal, but I can tell you for free that men are 80% more disloyal than women.

You better don't take this society serious

I've seen men who deliberately neglect their wife's condition in months so they die and get fresh blood

The hypocrisy that the woman is evil is what i will never subscribe to. If people aren't in people's shoes, they should judge less

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by freshvine(f): 11:45am On Mar 26, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Yes, I can. Forget that I love money. But, I'm a ride or die.

However, caring for a sick person can be burdensome. It takes someone with a large dose of patience to take upon that service. For the fact that another person cannot do it doesn't make them wicked. I can't judge them.

I see your husband dumping you and marrying another woman because you are sick. I know he'll not tolerate a sick you because it's burdensome.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by jimtemi1: 11:46am On Mar 26, 2022
Illuminatiship:
Any woman deceiving you and calling you honey is because of your large pockets.
The fact was that,the guy is broke because of the treatment, and he was advice to stay away from sex not to stress the brain. Now see how young n beautiful his wife is. That why I can marry beautiful girl,make I kuku marry average girl n get rest of MIND

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by Bigfish121(m): 11:47am On Mar 26, 2022
Then don't go into marriage since you can't keep the vow.

DoctorOlasDesk:

It is easy to always judge when one is an external parties. I've observed the narrative that men will always want to depict ladies as bad and evil especially on this forum project their weakness

Let me tell you. I told even my mother few weeks ago, rather than stress ad stress with consistent sickness, I will leave

If we also claim love, we should love the other party enough to want them to live and truly live in every sense of it. Not allowing one dragging a sick body for years.

Everyone and his/her perspective

It's not love burdening the other party with prolonged sickness. If old age, fine, if short term sickness, fine. But anything from 10 years and up is extreme. The other individual has a life to leave. A sick person can do the needful telling doctors what to do. It's better at peace in Heaven than bein a nusiance on earth

4 Likes

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by nathie007: 11:48am On Mar 26, 2022
So saddening
Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by DoctorOlasDesk: 11:48am On Mar 26, 2022
Bigfish121:
Then don't go into marriage since you can't keep the vow.

It's easy to judge. You never see who go scramble agreement sha.

That's why I will never marry with the vow, in sickness and in death with anyone. I will never do such shiit

My dear, I will tell my Maker to receive me and release my other half in true love, so they can live, not be a slave. An incapacitated person can be in such position for close to 20 years. Do you know the pain of being in sickly condition for a decade? Do you?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:49am On Mar 26, 2022
freshvine:

I see your husband dumping you and marrying another woman because you are sick. I know he'll not tolerate a sick you because it's burdensome.

Look, you don't have to be salty. You and I know I said the truth. It's haaaard tending to a sick person. That being said, nothing from the story was pointed to the fact that she left because of his illness. I am not one to judge a one sided story. There are 3 sides to a story.

For all I know, Julius hasn't been bedridden. So, he's not sick sick like we think here. Y'all cut the woman some slack.

1 Like

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by DoctorOlasDesk: 11:50am On Mar 26, 2022
freshvine:

So people can't freely discuss in an open forum again abi? You think it's christianly to " curse " after such manner?

Shame on your pastor and godfathers. You're a big fool

She only made a statement of position and din't eve condemn the woman. You're a shame to the chrsitendom and untaught. You're a big fool

1 Like

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by happney65: 11:52am On Mar 26, 2022
Guy Man fall sick now, wife no fit stay again. She Japa due to his endless falling sick and being broke every now and then and went abroad.

Abeg I no fit laugh jare. grin
Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by Bigfish121(m): 11:54am On Mar 26, 2022
I understand all that you are trying to say that is why it is called marriage.you endure anything that comes with it.

DoctorOlasDesk:

It's easy to judge. You never see who go scramble agreement sha.

That's why I will never marry with the vow, in sickness and in death with anyone. I will never do such shiit

My dear, I will tell my Maker to receive me and release my other half in true love, so they can live, not be a slave. An incapacitated person can be in such position for close to 20 years. Do you know the pain of being in sickly condition for a decade? Do you?
Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by sucess001(m): 11:55am On Mar 26, 2022
Fiscus105:

But ur own wife must love you more than anybody right! Including her own father and mother?

Like this lady ba? And she doesn't have to love me more than her parents
Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by Buziness101: 11:56am On Mar 26, 2022
Money don finish she don run
Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 26, 2022
Quiny32323:
Reason why I can't blame people that choose to be bby mama and bby father because we all lack the endurance our parents had.

It’s this way because love is not the same like in the 80s even though men played around they valued the love and help from a woman. They apologized with sincerity not because they needed something nowadays you can subcontract wifely duties and have a live in lover no commitment , no structure , no goals and look down on women.

Who will hold you accountable to discipline as a wife should when their gaining something from you ? Just imagine someone calling you sugar mummy because they asked and you obliged and if you don’t give your a selfish ass tomorrow or they rob and kill you cause you no give but you do.

Julius is terminally sick but alive now miracles happen but it doesn’t mean he can’t be loved. I pray he wakes up healed

The wife looks nice and I can’t say what will make her leave after all this while except that true love is forever but sometimes you have to find strength in love … I hope they can reconcile at least for their children love is more than social media there are some things that if you allow you have nobody but yourself to blame.

Julius and wife you still have forever left o the choice is yours huge sacrifice loving and knowing how one day they won’t be here but every moment matters in a second it could all be gone

Not a lot of men and women are like this unfortunately they only see the artificial not the spiritual side to love. I always say no matter how I’m treated you prepared be for my lifetime partner.

Public announcement by pattern not allegation o

Short men have please no carry your small body dey beat women o you fit break leg na…

Women you have to decide ruined mascara for the rest of life or respect and honor from your man
Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by Neddstark: 11:57am On Mar 26, 2022
Chriswazo:

I don't know for u, my mom is an exception, maybe with today's generation, we de God's hand...

Exactly today's generation of women is wacko. If you wanna keep your wife, never run broke even by mistake.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by flokii: 11:57am On Mar 26, 2022
This should serve as lesson to all guys that the lovely woman blushing and all for you in your time of surplus can abandon you in your time of need.. so marriage can't continue now that Julius is sick. It's a pity.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by DoctorOlasDesk: 11:57am On Mar 26, 2022
Bigfish121:
I understand all that you are trying to say that is why it is called marriage.you endure anything that comes with it.

I agree with staying with a spouse. I can stay with a woman I love to the grave. I have people who have loved me to the grave and are not even blood. My dear I've received such love in this life time however I'm only advocating fairness in judging issues

Let me put it this way, if in a marriage agreement for example, a party hides health status from the other and in the marriage the health issue rises up, do you know legally that's a fraud because the terms and conditions didn't spell out the condition?

I deal with things from an informational angle and factual POV. Not emotions

May we never experience such

My counsel to men, as we old, let's show love to our brother and sisters kids so we can have people to count on as we get older.

Let's make money to hire additional hands. If a party assisting a sick person has like 3 - 5 help maids, the burden will be reduced. Let's stop putting the entire burden on people and expecting them to deal with our lack of provision

That's why we should work hard with our youths. Jesus said night time comes when one can't be able to work. If we gather enough, one can hire 5 maids and then ease the other partner a little bit of too much

Go and check through out scripture, all early days Fathers in the scripture always had like 3 - 5 maids for their wives.. Home management is load, especially more in sickness. Thesedays we just heap loads on people and expect them to bear with it. Even Sarah had maids

Cc: Iyaebe Abi i lie?

1 Like

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by prophetfire: 12:01pm On Mar 26, 2022
Illuminatiship:
. I dey teeee bro. They are all opportunists.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by Remman(m): 12:02pm On Mar 26, 2022
salesbloo:

https://punchng.com/controversy-surrounds-alleged-crash-of-julius-agwus-14-year-marriage/
Men are blinded by love while women are blinded by money. It's that simple! However, only a submissive wife who loved you when you were peniless can stick around with you forever. Most educated girls are not submissive, this is one of the reasons why muslims forbid western education for their girls and try to force them to wear hijab in schools. However, it's good to marry a well mannered and educated girl but if you're going to be broke then it's hard to make an educated lady a choice because she was only there when the money was rolling in. However, this is exceptional for educated industral ladies who believe they can go with even a penniless man as far as they can make a penny for themselves and family (but this type of ladies are 1 in thousands... As they're very scarce and hard to even find or fall in love with as most of them are ugly).

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by Liposure: 12:02pm On Mar 26, 2022
Snowx:
If you re a man reading this may the good Lord give you a woman that will endure with you if the bad days finally comes..

Am 36 getting to 37 but still not have any girl in mind to settle down with..girls have beenseing have their lives rule by social media and pressure group..me getting married is by miracle from above..and I believe I wld find someone that understand me and someone I will also torrelate.
how are you handling pressure
Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by blackboy(m): 12:03pm On Mar 26, 2022
When you marry marry your friend and someone you love and loves you not for your money or sex ..but now everyone..well almost everyone wants to or must have sex with the one they love and want to marry and spend their little or plenty money on.
Marry because you want to spend the rest of your life with the person. I no talk say you love am or sex is woahh or e get money.
When made people marry Im usually not sure if they are marrying to be together 4eva or cause of the money, sex and love or lust
Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by Katcall: 12:06pm On Mar 26, 2022
Palema007:
Ahhhhhhhh

Well I can't judge until I read or hear the other side of the story.

But guys rants on this thread is annoying though. undecided if reverse were to be the case you won't see them castigating Julius. Only then will they remember that there is a limit to want one can take.

Guys and entitlement mentality be like 5and 6
ariza long time no see. you are looking cute.

1 Like

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by Yemideee: 12:06pm On Mar 26, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

A very salient question.

true!When I read the Bible and I see the text that says that calls women weaker vessels,I'm always amused and sometimes I tell myself 'maybe they mean it in other context'..'cos for me 'a well raised' woman is the strongest being you can ever encounter..

Men understand strength only in the sense of the physical but women possess a kind of strength most men can only aspire and dream to have. It's a shame that most women of strenght are unsung heroes !

Lately, I read a narrative of Frederick Douglass' and I was shocked to find out he only mentioned his wife's name once or maybe if checked closely twice...upon my scrutinising other literary works,I found out the wife played not just a role but a highly major role in his escape from slavery and his consequent success in later life..

My mother is the strongest (person;not just woman) that I have ever seen.I will write about her one day.
Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by seyz91(m): 12:07pm On Mar 26, 2022
Confirm!
Illuminatiship:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by seyz91(m): 12:08pm On Mar 26, 2022
I tell you
yorubarere:
That gender is never to be trusted. They all came for the sugar.

That is what we keep telling these dudes but love would have blinded them.

Out of your family, you wife is not your blood. They are strangers who come for the benefits.

This is why marriage to me is a scam. A BIG scam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by NextBuhari: 12:09pm On Mar 26, 2022
DonBenny77:
She married you cos you had money
Not because you are funny...
Women don't love for sense of humour
grin
Joseph Udeochu
Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by yorubarere: 12:09pm On Mar 26, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

As simple as ABC, when u tell all those simps that a woman or wife is just a stranger that came to benefit they thought we are talking nonsense.
If somebody like Agwu would start giving motivational quotes, that means it's finished. Family na family any day any time, forget about love
They will never learn

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Governor Ayade Appoints Shan George As Chairman Callywood Board, She Cries / Van Vicker Vs. Wenthworth Miller / Charly Boy Celebrates His 70th Birthday Today

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.