Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency (30904 Views)

Soludo Pays Tribute To Amaechi, Says He Was A "Zikist Who Believed In Nigeria" / Wike Mocks Amaechi, Says ‘I Taught Him A Lesson In Politics’ / Reactions As Amaechi Says APC Members Are Godfearing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by BlazinGlory40: 2:43pm On Mar 26, 2022
Jackson105:

BAT was the first person he visited after the consensus, or you blind, you no see that?

Didn’t Buni visit tinubu?
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by Khaysee: 2:43pm On Mar 26, 2022
How can a minister that his state is still under pdp even contest
Presidency is given to the biggest power broker in a party
Why do u think atiku left App join pdp and they still gave him the ticket

They biggest candidate with grassroots followers in Apc in jagaban

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by Donaluta(m): 2:44pm On Mar 26, 2022
Your rubbish go clear for your eye... Tinubu no go collect APC ticket.. e go clear you ...
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by BlazinGlory40: 2:44pm On Mar 26, 2022
FIFApresident1:

Does this visit not make a statement?
https://www.nairaland.com/7046276/consensus-apc-chairman-adamu-abdullahi

Was he in Tinubu house to play snooker or eat amala and ewedu?

How do you visit your enemy house?

Chop your L and stop being silly.

Now that Amaechi has disappointed you folks, who is now Buhari/Adamu anointed candidate? PETER OBI?

Buni visited tinubu. True or false?
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by famology(m): 2:44pm On Mar 26, 2022
DeepSight:

Please why did you post this frightening picture. Please I beg you in the name of whatever you worship, do not post this sort of scary picture in future. I mean just look at the faces of those two creatures in the picture. It makes one realize that not everyone walking around is a human being. These ones look like they are from the twilight vampire zone of extraterrestrials who definitely hide their tails in their pants and their trotters in their stiletto high heels.

Please this is very scary, look at their faces, I mean it, please dont post this again. There are soft people here who cannot handle the existence of these types of draconian creatures who hide their tails and trotters with their pot bellies full of snakes.

Descendant of bitter leaf.
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by BlazinGlory40: 2:45pm On Mar 26, 2022
adelaja70:

They were governors same period..

Doesn’t mean alliance
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 26, 2022
FIFApresident1:

They might be overzealous BAT soldiers who were trying to defend the "Scheming out" narrative.

You can't call them clueless, they can't just sit down while haters pulled BAT down with useless propaganda of being schemed out.

It's a win win for ACN as the incoming chairman, Adamu is a close ally of Asiwaju.
aren't you tired of this "so,so,so is a close ally of tinubu",you must be very stupiid all these tinubu asslickers
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by virginchaser(m): 2:45pm On Mar 26, 2022
Amaechi clearly stated that the people are yet to make financial commitments.
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by BabbanBura(m): 2:45pm On Mar 26, 2022
famology:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHgHHUU6oDQ

That's the source for your viewing delight.

Cc: mynd44, lalasticlala, Seun front page please as e dey hot ooo.

Why is he evasive on the issue of oil theft shipped out in vessels which should have been arrested by NIMASA under his watch?

The countenance of Amaechi changed at that point of discussion - a crook is a crook, his hands are soiled with these oil theft thingy!

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by famology(m): 2:46pm On Mar 26, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

You this boy. You and your fellow minions are appearing more desperate than your god. Do you know how many times Buhari himself while running said he doesn't have money? Even 2019, Buhari did not have money to purchase presidential form. You need to start using your brain. Your heart is leading your brain obviously and you're running insane on top Tinubu matter

Ignoramus! All I see is tasty salty tears. Wipe those tears. U go dey alright las las. Born fool
I knew this news would give you stroke. Cry me some more tears.
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by princdebola201(m): 2:47pm On Mar 26, 2022
Truthisunique3:
I remain committed to Amaechi 2023 till apc releases his name officially

You are a novice, consesus don't need to run mouth or have adamu not thought you someone can be candidate two weeks into deal day

Have adamu not thought you that you can be uninterested in position and the powers that be would convince you overnight

It's a pattern
beer palour analyst, Adamu was the head of APC national recouncilation commitee, the task that took him to all 36 states of the federations and meet critical stakeholders in each state.
If you have brains you would have known he was been prepared to familiarize with each organs of the party to prepare his ambition.

You think buhari will pick candidates from their master bedroom to come and head the party structure.

Or hand over the ticket to a politican that cant even put his state chapter to order e.g Ameachi

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 26, 2022
Jackson105:

BAT was the first person he visited after the consensus, or you blind, you no see that?
how did you know tinubu is the first person he visited? are you his p.a to know his whereabouts.tinubu asslickers are really really very stupiid
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by adelaja70(m): 2:49pm On Mar 26, 2022
Amotekun777:

Yes. Late Funsho Williams and Engr. Arojo whom he murdered were both my uncles. Thanks
Did the police investigation indicted him?
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 26, 2022
People of integrity Fashola, Amaechi have come out to quell speculation, one so called pastor is still hiding thinking if he keeps quiet, people on Nairaland will make him president.
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by famology(m): 2:49pm On Mar 26, 2022
ButterBurger:
you're just an overzealous slave.
You need to take it easy with your self

Born lunatic keep the salty tears coming.
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by adelaja70(m): 2:50pm On Mar 26, 2022
Mousup40:
how did you know tinubu is the first person he visited? are you his p.a to know his whereabouts.tinubu asslickers are really really very stupiid
Na true my brother.. No dey make noise
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by Amotekun777: 2:50pm On Mar 26, 2022
adelaja70:

Did the police investigation indicted him?

Go and ask Tinubu, ur father na.
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by famology(m): 2:50pm On Mar 26, 2022
ogelekpomgam:

You too dey misyarn... owomida fan. angry

Pained soul keep the salty tears coming.
Ode......
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 26, 2022
adelaja70:

Na true my brother.. No dey make noise
show me proof or gtfo
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by Agbegbaorogboye: 2:52pm On Mar 26, 2022
famology:

Ignoramus! All I see is tasty salty tears. Wipe those tears. U go dey alright las las. Born fool
I knew this news would give you stroke. Cry me some more tears.
You'll just be shouting tears, cry etc like someone on hard drugs. Let us even accept Amaechi is not running, how does that help your god to become candidate.
Buhari has already made it clear he has his own candidate. That is what should worry you. His candidate for chairman has emerged already contrary to your wishes. No matter how much you may try to act as if it no pain you, we all know you're in deep undiluted pains at that fact. Only that you can do nothing about it.
Same with the party ticket. By the time Buhari will make his candidate known, all the governors will rally round to deliver the person for him. Maybe then you will console yourself with pics when the person goes to visit Tinubu as they have turned him to a museum object they all visit to celebrate their victory.
Taah. You too dull. Your dullness is genetic obviously

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by PassingShot(m): 2:52pm On Mar 26, 2022
Penguin2:

Nobody dey pursue you but you keep running from pillar to post.

Just like we told you that Tinubu’s candidate won’t emerge APC chairman, we are are telling you again that Tinubu himself will never be APC candidate.

If you are in doubt, I leave you to your keypad while time will clear all your doubts eventually.
Who was Tinubu's candidate for APC Chairmanship position?
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by Truthisunique3: 2:52pm On Mar 26, 2022
princdebola201:
beer palour analyst, Adamu was the head of APC national recouncilation commitee, the task that took him to all 36 states of the federations and meet critical stakeholders in each state.
If you have brains you would have known he was been prepared to familiarize with each organs of the party to prepare his ambition.

You think buhari will pick candidates from their master bedroom to come and head the party structure.

Or hand over the ticket to a politican that cant even put his state chapter to order e.g Ameachi

truly Yoruba have no shame

So na goal post you shift like this grin your colleagues have been crying on channels on Thursday that he was PDP member not foundation apc member, that Amaechi led them to apc

Even the fellow apc people were saying he is not serious to enter race late, I would leave you to masturbate since you say buhari main candidate wasn't Al makura his cpc brother

You mean buhari that said they must make sure corrupt PDP doesn't cum to power had adamu as his choice despite his efcc cases
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by ransomed: 2:53pm On Mar 26, 2022
People should stop disturbing Amaechi, Wike has done more harm than good to him.
Let him recuperate in peace Biko.
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by Truthisunique3: 2:53pm On Mar 26, 2022
PassingShot:

Who was Tinubu's candidate for APC Chairmanship position?
sani Musa from day one, now goal post don shift

Tinubu actually campaigned against Abdullahi on the basics that those who were foundational members needed to enjoy the sacrifices before the PDP group that also enjoyed with pdp

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by ButterBurger: 2:53pm On Mar 26, 2022
famology:

Born lunatic keep the salty tears coming.
don't take it personal, no matter how beautiful dem decorate your shackles, a slave is a slave.
And no matter how beautiful dem decorate your cage, a cage is still a cage

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by Jackson105: 2:55pm On Mar 26, 2022
Mousup40:

Tinubu is your president in 2023, you can go and die, no one cares

1 Like

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by famology(m): 2:55pm On Mar 26, 2022
Hahahahahahahaha...... I've had close to 40 mentions since I posted this news here. You people should stop coming to my inbox to cry. Enough tasty salty tears already. I'm not Amaechi. Please direct your tears to the minister of transportation.

Hahahahahahahaha......see tears everywhere. My phone is dripping tears. Hahahahahahahaha.......my belle oooo.....
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by GloriousGbola: 2:57pm On Mar 26, 2022
tekjansen2:

I think Amaechi is not a good enough candidate for president, but on railways, he can't be faulted...he has done a good job.

In the country of the blind...

We have serial candidate and backstabbers of his boss atiku

80 year old Tinubu who has united the SW but has nothing to show for it beyond political power

PYO who is part and parcel of the highest echelons of this useless admin
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by famology(m): 2:57pm On Mar 26, 2022
ButterBurger:
don't take it personal, no matter how beautiful dem decorate your shackles, a slave is a slave.
And no matter how beautiful dem decorate your cage, a cage is still a cage

Is that why you inherited foolishness from your parents?

Please direct your tears to the minister of transportation.
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by princdebola201(m): 2:57pm On Mar 26, 2022
Truthisunique3:
truly Yoruba have no shame

So na goal post you shift like this grin your colleagues have been crying on channels on Thursday that he was PDP member not foundation apc member, that Amaechi led them to apc

Even the fellow apc people were saying he is not serious to enter race late, I would leave you to masturbate since you say buhari main candidate wasn't Al makura his cpc brother

You mean buhari that said they must make sure corrupt PDP doesn't cum to power had adamu as his choice despite his efcc cases
aba beer palour analyst i'm not ready to spoon feed your ignorance.

Go and find ameachi campaign funds or you keep your dirt mouth shut

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by PassingShot(m): 2:57pm On Mar 26, 2022
Truthisunique3:
lol

Werey this is politics, he is trying to kill the tension all pointing to him at this time

Every one already knows he is the one, so it's critical he hides himself more to avoid been eliminated as buhari advised
Unserious joker you are.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Betta Edu: Forget About Her Reappointment - Tinubu Tells Party Leaders / Goodluck Jonathan Life Patron Of Miyetti Allah? – Lauretta Onochie / Uche Nwosu Reacts To Defection Of Iheanacho Ihim, His Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.