Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience (28671 Views)

Have A Girl Ever Ask U Out As A Guy How Does It Goes Share Yr Tought / Fear Who No Fear Woman: SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE / Photos: Woman Share Her Nud Pic Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by Reminderz: 10:56am On Mar 27, 2022
the comments of some people on this thread showed how shallow we've become and how low the standards are... it shows how myopic our thinking have also become.. are these also the leaders of tomorrow, because if people like these become leaders of tomorrow, the country will continue getting worse. what a shame..

.. it shows how we are headed for destruction if not already destroyed... it is very sad... immorality is now the new norms.. doing the right thing is now considered immoral.... mehn would I blame it on how some people are raised or the environment or how damaged the country is? SMH

3 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by HardMirror(m): 10:57am On Mar 27, 2022
Should people be sharing this? Is it to brag or what
Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by Reminderz: 11:00am On Mar 27, 2022
HardMirror:
Should be people be sharing this? Is it to brag or what
I don't even understand some people... like it's worthy of a medal or something... it shows how stupid some people have become... it shows how damaged we are so we now see stupid stuff as great thing to do or an achievement.. it is sad... surely, the youths and the future generations are headed for destruction..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by Naijanascam: 11:03am On Mar 27, 2022
gidimafia:
Op try and be specific..is married in this context means married by law,Holy Matrimony…? Or those one wey dey live together out of wedlock?

Both .....hence they are living together..... with this your mindset beware of magun before you ask whether him pay dowry grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by tillaman(m): 11:09am On Mar 27, 2022
HardMirror:
Should be people be sharing this? Is it to brag or what
I was about asking the same question
The type of threads on NL these days sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by HardMirror(m): 11:11am On Mar 27, 2022
tillaman:
I was about asking the same question
The type of threads on NL these days sha
toor. Na small children here dey open such topics
Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by gidimafia: 11:15am On Mar 27, 2022
The latter na baby mama level..God no support out of wedlock..
Naijanascam:

Both .....hence they are living together..... with this your mindset beware of magun before you ask whether him pay dowry grin
Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by bdon123(m): 11:23am On Mar 27, 2022
Naija people are hypocrite.Everything dem go add falacy n Religion into am.I don not support sleeping wit married woman or man.Its bad,we know it ...so is sleeping wit a married man.Anyone that says there is curse is a mumu man.Most of ur politicians n leaders hav slept wit people wife bt if u ask dem they will also claim its a terrible thing.
My point,all is bad,no big sin or small sin....and no there is no curse

3 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by bdon123(m): 11:25am On Mar 27, 2022
Thorhamma:

But why girls no dey fear to smash married men??
Help me ask am o...d curse no dey follow if na runs girl sleep wit married man abi�
Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by Tremple8v: 11:34am On Mar 27, 2022
Not a good thing . No matter how hard you are pushed to . Abeg no try am .
Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by donleo92(m): 11:45am On Mar 27, 2022
Sureplug123:
some are married

abeg, I sure know say asahwo better by far. after all she didn't mention her marital status to me. we did it purely for pleasure and business.
Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by donleo92(m): 11:46am On Mar 27, 2022
Weezy463:
shey ur heaven sure like dis??
they their make pant they wear you..
my name they first five for heaven list.
Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by Weezy463: 11:50am On Mar 27, 2022
donleo92:

they their make pant they wear you..
my name they first five for heaven list.
bros,lying is not your way
Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by knowhowk: 11:53am On Mar 27, 2022
Weezy463:

shey ur heaven sure like dis??
The same Heavens should remove the Sexual urge which he knows nothing about how it came into being

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by chigomiced: 11:54am On Mar 27, 2022
Thorhamma:

2 bottles 4 u
Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by chigomiced: 11:56am On Mar 27, 2022
Destiblack:
The day you start bleeping another man's wife, when you are aware she is married. That is the day you reduced your destiny by 50% forever and someone must surely use your lovely wife for sex slavery.

Bleep whatever you think about me, there is no competition in destiny.

Oga stop the lambs

Destiny my foot

2 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by delzbaba(m): 12:05pm On Mar 27, 2022
Never try it, i remember one of my friends that did with a married woman in abuja, oh boy suddenly he started being involved in different motor accidents, he lost his car and almost lost his legs, now he is married and his wife has been unable to concieve after six years,,,,run oh.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by royal231(m): 12:15pm On Mar 27, 2022
Demigod22:
My late grandma warned me that in all my doings I should run far away from married women. It's a curse in my place. Something that attract death and misfortune.

Superstitious superstition
Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 27, 2022
An Adage says

When an ear refuse to listen to advice,

When the head is cut-off, it goes along with it (head)

I don't see d gain in sleeping with another man's wife (cumDump),

When we have so many single ladies out there
Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by maasoap(m): 12:33pm On Mar 27, 2022
arthurwillia:
Useless people full this app I swear.. Destiny will reduce another said that thing no good O, to dey sleep with married woman, another said it attracts misfortune one say him grandma say na curse, your grandmama na dibia, one say an 1001 ways to die. Useless ascertions based on fallacy and backwardness.. Hypocrites

You can sleep with someone who isn't married but has a bf and it's good to you, it's not a curse, God loves but its marriage that you draw the line, ori yin ti daru sirs.

It’s always the girl that brings misfortuneee, you’ll never see where guy give girl misfortuneeee because they had sex, na the girl Go every bring am even the one wey misfortuneeee don finish him family before.

Sleeping with anybody isn’t good married or not, if you Dey lash anybody lash go. Don’t draw the line anywhere everything na sin, sin with your full chest or not, there’s nothing like half sin
Make all of una getat

I don't even understand why sleeping with married women is a curse and taboo but sleeping with married men is never that.

2 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by Orisyemi: 12:35pm On Mar 27, 2022
Thorhamma:

Nice Question!
Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by iLegendd(m): 12:40pm On Mar 27, 2022
Two opportunities, but declined and ran. Pregnant and married.
Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by linearity: 12:41pm On Mar 27, 2022
Destiblack:
The day you start bleeping another man's wife, when you are aware she is married. That is the day you reduced your destiny by 50% forever and someone must surely use your lovely wife for sex slavery.

Bleep whatever you think about me, there is no competition in destiny.

I sometimes wonder, if this is also applicable to people who smash married men?

These ‘destiny killing’ or curse of a thing are carry over from native customs and traditions that we were taught while growing up.

And the obvious reason, they excluded ladies smashing married men from receiving these types of curses is because, it was majorly men that formulated these rules and they benefit from ladies smashing them and don’t want to use ‘curses’ to scarce the ladies away.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 27, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
Never did, and never going to try that shit....a friend of mine once did that and i was a witnessed, the painful part was that When this
married woman became pregnant for her husband this guy man was still having sex with her on top the belle. I felt really disgusted and began to loss respect for some women, I have to start avoiding this nigga too.... undecided undecided undecided undecided
That woman is from hell.. sex ontop another man pregnancy. In short she and ur friend deserve themselves... I only pity her unfortunate husband and kids

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 27, 2022
killmods:

That woman is from hell.. sex ontop another man pregnancy. In short she and ur friend deserve themselves... I only pity her unfortunate husband and kids
sometimes I even wonder if that pregnancy even belong to her husband self because this guy just login without any form of protection. marriage come dey scare me self as I the see this kind thing. sad sad sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by okoroemeka(m): 12:57pm On Mar 27, 2022
arthurwillia:
Useless people full this app I swear.. Destiny will reduce another said that thing no good O, to dey sleep with married woman, another said it attracts misfortune one say him grandma say na curse, your grandmama na dibia, one say an 1001 ways to die. Useless ascertions based on fallacy and backwardness.. Hypocrites

You can sleep with someone who isn't married but has a bf and it's good to you, it's not a curse, God loves but its marriage that you draw the line, ori yin ti daru sirs.

It’s always the girl that brings misfortuneee, you’ll never see where guy give girl misfortuneeee because they had sex, na the girl Go every bring am even the one wey misfortuneeee don finish him family before.

Sleeping with anybody isn’t good married or not, if you Dey lash anybody lash go. Don’t draw the line anywhere everything na sin, sin with your full chest or not, there’s nothing like half sin
Make all of una getat
sentiments aside,what you said is sadly the truth,we build up these sentiments and emotions around married pvssy,to protect it from other dicks,it shows men jealousy and fear to have their pvssy trespassed on,,what about the husband that is a frequent Traveller can he swear that he does not fvck prostitutes and have numerous girlfriends,the only real crime is getting caught.

7 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by wonder233: 1:05pm On Mar 27, 2022
There is nothing sacred about fucking a married woman. There is nothing spiritual about it. Girls sleep with married men all the time and nothing happens. Isn't it the same marital vows?

7 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by Olaide445: 1:23pm On Mar 27, 2022
sorosoke101:
Men! She lied to me she was single, after smashing her close to 30 times someone exposed her secret to me. And her husband was a bus driver (traveler). This was during my nysc days in ondo state
life goes on call me I like married women 08136583044.fucking serious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by Weezy463: 1:24pm On Mar 27, 2022
arthurwillia:

Make all of una getat
cool
arthurwillia:

Make all of una getat
Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by Weezy463: 1:26pm On Mar 27, 2022
Olaide445:
life goes on call me I like married women 08136583044.fucking serious
shey una heaven sure like dis?ONISINA!
Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by Obakoolex(m): 1:27pm On Mar 27, 2022
Topics like this brings out the hypocrisy in people. No one will ever admit of doing it, even condemn and curse people that are doing it. Yet infidelity in Nigeria is 80% among marriages....who con dey straff who then

3 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by Weezy463: 1:27pm On Mar 27, 2022
wonder233:
There is nothing sacred about fucking a married woman. There is nothing spiritual about it. Girls sleep with married men all the time and nothing happens. Isn't it the same marital vows?
You gel brain jare!

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband / What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ / Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.