Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience (28723 Views)

Have A Girl Ever Ask U Out As A Guy How Does It Goes Share Yr Tought / Fear Who No Fear Woman: SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE / Photos: Woman Share Her Nud Pic Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by TheWolfen(m): 6:49pm On Mar 27, 2022
sorosoke101:
she comes in the night around 12am and leaves my room 4am as early as possible she will be telling me she doesn't want her dad to know I suspected foul play but I couldn't figure it out

That husband must be very dumb not to suspect or notice his wife left him on his bed to go bed with another man in the middle of the night.
Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by Ekehbenjamin: 7:40pm On Mar 27, 2022
Una wey dey say dat z very bad.. Wat about married men dat are going after unmarried ladies

2 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by emkz: 8:29pm On Mar 27, 2022
I think whoever wants to sleep with a married woman should go ahead. Do not let anyone blackmail you.

The question I like to ask such men, are you willing to marry her if she is sent out by her husband? And those women doing it, are you willing to end your marriage because of it?

I recall a guy who bragged about sleeping with a married woman and her daughter. He was hailed as a master. He had a mysterious accident that crippled him for life. I am not saying his sexcapades were the cause of his problems sha.

9 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by donleo92(m): 8:32pm On Mar 27, 2022
Weezy463:

bros,lying is not your way

grin ain't lying bro. I dey heaven list. but wait ooh, are you me? am I you? bros my name dey joor
Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by AngbaMan(m): 9:41pm On Mar 27, 2022
Life is not about sex please

Make productive use of your time

join on telegram to make good use of your time while making legit money. NO SCAM... $$$ Assured for you. Remove the brackets
Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by sorosoke101: 11:11pm On Mar 27, 2022
TheWolfen:

That husband must be very dumb not to suspect or notice his wife left him on his bed to go bed with another man in the middle of the night.
she does dis whenever the husband is away
Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by Kaido: 12:23am On Mar 28, 2022
Do you know how many guys have fvcked married women unknowingly?
Most times these married women claim to be single,

4 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by omotoshodontee1: 5:39am On Mar 28, 2022
arthurwillia:
Useless people full this app I swear.. Destiny will reduce another said that thing no good O, to dey sleep with married woman, another said it attracts misfortune one say him grandma say na curse, your grandmama na dibia, one say an 1001 ways to die. Useless ascertions based on fallacy and backwardness.. Hypocrites

You can sleep with someone who isn't married but has a bf and it's good to you, it's not a curse, God loves but its marriage that you draw the line, ori yin ti daru sirs.

It’s always the girl that brings misfortuneee, you’ll never see where guy give girl misfortuneeee because they had sex, na the girl Go every bring am even the one wey misfortuneeee don finish him family before.

Sleeping with anybody isn’t good married or not, if you Dey lash anybody lash go. Don’t draw the line anywhere everything na sin, sin with your full chest or not, there’s nothing like half sin
Make all of una getat
I give it to u bro,u need to tell those Mumus

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by Maurlupo(f): 12:32pm On Mar 30, 2022
immortalmortal:

Na your type dey sleep with person husband.
See me see monkey o.na you carry your two bent hands de type nonsense.u said you need our opinion.we share our thought finish.u con tok say na our type de do am.your foolishness na grade A.i no won reason your matter,cos if i do, you will end up in prison.scallywag.
Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by ekitimanalways(m): 4:40pm On Mar 30, 2022
Kobicove:

How did you get the chance to sleep with her up to 30 times if she was still living with her husband even if he is a frequent traveller? undecided
My thought too!
Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by sunnx(f): 6:33pm On Mar 30, 2022
TheWolfen:

One yeye bro's dey do same to persin wife, the wife will sneak out at midnight to Bleep OPP their room by 4am before day break she go sneak in and the bro's dey always brag say the lady sabi Bleep. Some women get mind sha, after the man don go labour hard and slept off the wife go go dey Bleep opposite him room. Nothing persin no go see for face me I face you house.
Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by immortalmortal: 6:53am On Mar 31, 2022
Maurlupo:
See me see monkey o.na you carry your two bent hands de type nonsense.u said you need our opinion.we share our thought finish.u con tok say na our type de do am.your foolishness na grade A.i no won reason your matter,cos if i do, you will end up in prison.scallywag.

I NEVER said i needed your opinion or anyone's opinion you senseless daughter of Jezebel. Na guilty conscience dey worry you. Make person husband no catch you one day sha.

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by Okoroawusa: 7:29am On Mar 31, 2022
immortalmortal:
Yes i Have. Slept With 2 married woman and made out with one, we never had sex, just kisses and smooches. The first woman, we've done it like 12times. 6 times in her matrimonial home, once in my house and 5 times in a hotel all Between 2013 and 2020. I'll still do it with her again if the opportunity comes. She keeps saying it won't happen again every time we do it, But we both find ourselves irresistable. The second one was a one time experience and one of the best i have ever had. Distance is a barrier. The third wouldn't let me because there was no condom and she was unsafe, she didn't want to take chances. Married or not married, woman na woman. If a married man sleeps with a single girl its okay? but if a married woman sleeps with a single man destinies are involved? Make una try get sense. Sex is sex whether married or single, It does not matter. As long as both parties agree and enjoy the do. Women should also enjoy variety especially if their husband cant satisfy them
The only real person on this thread...I salute you

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by zexy2030(m): 7:50am On Mar 31, 2022
arthurwillia:
Useless people full this app I swear.. Destiny will reduce another said that thing no good O, to dey sleep with married woman, another said it attracts misfortune one say him grandma say na curse, your grandmama na dibia, one say an 1001 ways to die. Useless ascertions based on fallacy and backwardness.. Hypocrites

You can sleep with someone who isn't married but has a bf and it's good to you, it's not a curse, God loves but its marriage that you draw the line, ori yin ti daru sirs.

It’s always the girl that brings misfortuneee, you’ll never see where guy give girl misfortuneeee because they had sex, na the girl Go every bring am even the one wey misfortuneeee don finish him family before.

Sleeping with anybody isn’t good married or not, if you Dey lash anybody lash go. Don’t draw the line anywhere everything na sin, sin with your full chest or not, there’s nothing like half sin
Make all of una getat
I too like your writeup, so parochial with some of their comments.

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by zexy2030(m): 7:53am On Mar 31, 2022
arthurwillia:

Don’t narrow down please
God hates fornication, adultery, lies and so on.. of you are doing any of this, we are all in the same WhatsApp groip
I'm making you my friend henceforth, u get sense abeg. cheesy
Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by zexy2030(m): 8:03am On Mar 31, 2022
immortalmortal:

I really dont care. If my woman gives another man pleasure and derives pleasure from it, i dont see the big deal
I laff in spanish, I see u like thief who catches fun shooting others and they die but same gun would be pointed at him at his weak time and would be begging for second chance to live. Or that feeling you get when you steal someone's property and u r having fun with that property, but u dare anyone who does that to you. Life be like coins.
Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by immortalmortal: 9:42am On Mar 31, 2022
DaInferno:
grin cheesy cheesy so dumb!

Na you dumb pass you F#$ken hypocrite.
You have probably bleeped so many girls who later got married. Which means you have bleeped another man's wife. Whether or not she was married when you bleeped her, it doesnt change anything. You either abstain from sex completely or you bleep anyone who is willing whether married or not.
Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by dayabiuuku: 9:51am On Mar 31, 2022
Private parts and mouth are the things that will make many to enter hell

May God save us

As for sleeping with married woman

God please forgive me my sins!

You said I am a sinner read JOHN 8:7

#ItIsWell!

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by DaInferno(m): 11:10am On Mar 31, 2022
immortalmortal:

Na you dumb pass you F#$ken hypocrite.
You have probably bleeped so many girls who later got married. Which means you have bleeped another man's wife. Whether or not she was married when you bleeped her, it doesnt change anything. You either abstain from sex completely or you bleep anyone who is willing whether married or not.
limau grin grin my God!...even dumber than I presumed.
Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by Maurlupo(f): 1:45pm On Mar 31, 2022
immortalmortal:

I NEVER said i needed your opinion or anyone's opinion you senseless daughter of Jezebel. Na guilty conscience dey worry you. Make person wife no catch you one day sha.
.....spare me that, you filthy bastard.you come nl dey post nonsense.you better recieve common sense before it's too late.so you won't die of not making use of it, when you were young.go get a life.over hyped rookie and a low life loser......
Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by arthurwillia(m): 5:22pm On Mar 31, 2022
zexy2030:

I too like your writeup, so parochial with some of their comments.

My boss exactly
Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by arthurwillia(m): 5:22pm On Mar 31, 2022
zexy2030:

I'm making you my friend henceforth, u get sense abeg. cheesy

Lol welcome my Boss

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by DoctorOlasDesk: 6:18pm On Mar 31, 2022
DryMouth:
The only reason I can't sleep with a married woman is that I wouldn't like to hurt another man(her husband) nothing more.

There no curse attached to sleeping with a married woman, dnt let any idiot lie to you. Afterall sleeeping with married men is the order of the day. What now makes sleeping with a married woman special.

You've said it all. The honour code
Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by zexy2030(m): 9:04pm On Mar 31, 2022
arthurwillia:

My boss exactly
I dey loyal.
Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by ifinger: 7:27am On Apr 03, 2022
emkz:
I think whoever wants to sleep with a married woman should go ahead. Do not let anyone blackmail you.

The question I like to ask such men, are you willing to marry her if she is sent out by her husband? And those women doing it, are you willing to end your marriage because of it?

I recall a guy who bragged about sleeping with a married woman and her daughter. He was hailed as a master. He had a mysterious accident that crippled him for life. I am not saying his sexcapades were the cause of his problems sha.

Before a mawid woman can spread her lips does she not think of the repercussions? If I fk u and u were so f**Lish to let ur hubby no then u are on ur own! Adult should think of the pros and cons of their actiona
Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by jimmyolasun: 10:24am On Apr 03, 2022
Benki003:
This is the only thing I think men fear smashing grin grin

Sha we thank god the fear something
Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by Babydaddymateri(m): 12:41pm On Apr 03, 2022
The way one dey even dey smile and greet me for my site dey make me dey suspect things. Even when I decide to bhone and waka pass her like I no see her...... Taaa, she must call me back and greet.

Make God no lemme see reason wey go make me cable married woman for this life
Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by mmuonso(m): 9:14pm On Apr 03, 2022
Okoroawusa:

The only real person on this thread...I salute you
bro, i don't know how old you are, but the only thing i can tell you is that, out of experience, both on my side and the side of friends, take it or let it be, you may experience now or later, but just keep record, There is something that will follow you when you know that someone especially a woman is married and you go ahead to sleep with her, love or no love, it brings disappointment, death and all kinds of calamity into your family. you are welcome

3 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by tiffanyfan(f): 9:46pm On Apr 03, 2022
arthurwillia:

Make all of una getat

I think I like this guy...many of us can lieeeee
Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by luminouz(m): 10:27pm On Apr 03, 2022
tiffanyfan:

I think I like this guy...many of us can lieeeee

I'm not like you biko...I don't lie
Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by CandyOps(m): 10:32pm On Apr 03, 2022
Nairaland dey so boring. Person post topic more than 80% of the comments n replies Na complete off-topic.

If you never bang married woman then ignore post. No be to come here dey preach death, fire & brimstone. See as I dey page 4 of topic yet na nonsense una dey post. Na why I like Quora.
Re: Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience by tiffanyfan(f): 10:35pm On Apr 03, 2022
luminouz:

I'm not like you biko...I don't lie

Who be this one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why / What Caused Your Last Break Up?? / I Used To Gym To Impress My Female Mates In School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.