Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months (49184 Views)

Kemi Adeosun Wearing NYSC Uniform - By Joe Igbokwe (Real Or Photoshopped?) / Kemi Adeosun NYSC Certificate Scandal: Bigger Picture Of NYSC & Nigerians Abroad / NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Not Legally Required To Participate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by Landmack: 7:47am On Mar 27, 2022
KosiGee:

IPOB backstabbed her, betrayed her, forged and presented her fake NYSC certificate, made her resign then replaced her with an IPOB woman called Zainab Ahmed.

Nairaland is a fertile ground for the bums and congealed coconut heads.

Whatever they said Ipob did...they did it. Let’s hear word abeg.

Death to all terrorists

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 27, 2022
cool Pele , Nigeria and their wahala, once you block their chop chop you become an enemy .... anyway good thing you have moved on.
Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by colestephan86: 7:48am On Mar 27, 2022
Maxymilliano:

https://punchng.com/i-cried-everyday-for-three-months-had-therapy-to-survive-nysc-certificate-saga-adeosun-ex-minister/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1648350740
Really sorry for her, if you didn't serve this nation you are not allowed to serve this nation.
It should even go further ,you must have spent at least 2 to four educational years in Nigeria . To run for public office
Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by Holyness123: 7:49am On Mar 27, 2022
Why she dey cry?
Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by obanioluorun: 7:50am On Mar 27, 2022
Yenefer:
because we own the country.. if anyone have issue with this they should go and fight the British empire period
you own the country I will advice you to keep holding the power, don't ever make foolish mistake to give the southern if you do you will never see the power again till the country called negeriya divide it will soon clear for you eye, if you think you can go to war I will like to remind you that war doesn't won by knives, arrows and bows or over unintelligent population.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by Zagee: 7:50am On Mar 27, 2022
You were just a pawn in the grand scheme of things. You can't be compared to the one we have now (Fin. Minister). Your policies were pro-people unlike the ones being heralded here and there. (Mago mago Economics).

It is so shameful that two "bodies of authorities" found your certificate worthy.

Left for me, you for stay there and try the courts. Let the president and his cabal draft a letter of dismissal than giving them the easy way out.

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by victorsola: 7:52am On Mar 27, 2022
Maxymilliano:

https://punchng.com/i-cried-everyday-for-three-months-had-therapy-to-survive-nysc-certificate-saga-adeosun-ex-minister/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1648350740
this story till tomorrow will always be funny to me, cus exemption Nysc letter that is like pure water . It’s not a serious tin to obtain very stress free . So why will someone want to forge nysc exemption letter that is very easy to get . If it was the normal nysc certificate, l for say ok . But exemption letter very weak something.
Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by SamuelLoch: 7:52am On Mar 27, 2022
sosowater:

Best what? Y'all keep celebrating mediocrity in this country. You're supporting her cos of your tribal relations.

If she's the best, top organizations will be looking for her. She'll be a hot cake but no, she retired to start charity works.

The woman did absolutely nothing and she even acknowledged that the pressure was much on her because she was occupying a position that Ngozi Okonjo had managed for the past years. If Ngozi wasn't better than her, she won't be under pressure.

Who remembers her till date? No one because she didn't do anything. Much was expected from her but she couldn't cope with national politics.

From what I read, she did well in her state when she served but failed in national finance management.

Maybe, she would have done better if she stayed put without scandals.

[s]Even Kemi knows that she did absolutely nothing tangible during her time. [/s]

A country like Nigeria should have a strong economic team headed by a minister and team of finance experts but politics won't let that happen.

You people should keep supporting low performances and mediocrity.

What you read was either inaccurate or incomplete... Or you didn't read enough paragraphs.
Go back and compare the indexes then, versus after she left

She resigned because she felt ashamed of her act. That's one of the options a right thinking person should do.
Others, would fail and still hold on to the power like it's their birthright.

She's brilliant, and intelligent! Plus God-fearing. She also has the experience! She did absolutely well managing Ogun State's Finances.

She had dreams, she lived up to it, and was glad to find herself in the same position her great mentor served - Madam Ngozi. Of course, that would make you so excited, and also nervous! You'd wake up everyday, still thinking maybe it's still all a dream until the day you're able to get over it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by Babastrong(m): 7:53am On Mar 27, 2022
Then you will continue tn laugh for the rest of your life if you can keep this law at the back of your mind.
LAW 2: NEVER PUT TOO MUCH TRUST IN FRIENDS BUT LEARN HOW TO USE ENEMIES.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by Angelfrost(m): 7:53am On Mar 27, 2022
seunmsg:

The image was a prank that was done by someone on social media now, it was not from her. Anybody with a phone can do picmix and post it online.

It’s so sad we lost such a brilliant and committed public administrator to evil power play over nothing. She served the country excellently but she was attacked, abused and insulted all through the period.

Those that made a career of attacking her daily then don’t even know who is the current finance minister. Anyway, she has done her part and moved on. History will be kind to her as the best finance minister we’ve had since 1999.

Since 1999??! Meaning better than Iweala?!?

What's wrong with you?!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by HBB1(m): 7:53am On Mar 27, 2022
Yenefer:
Awesome. She let IPOB forge fake nysc certificate for her, they later when behind and backstabbed her. Don't ever let lowlife criminals near you or your family. They are all either drug traffickers, child traffickers, armed robbers, kidnappers, you can never find IPOB that's not into crime never. Fcking lowlife menace

Cc Seun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by AyomideOG01: 7:54am On Mar 27, 2022
seunmsg:

The image was a prank that was done by someone on social media now, it was not from her. Anybody with a phone can do picmix and post it online.

It’s so sad we lost such a brilliant and committed public administrator to evil power play over nothing. She served the country excellently but she was attacked, abused and insulted all through the period.

Those that made a career of attacking her daily then don’t even know who is the current finance minister. Anyway, she has done her part and moved on. History will be kind to her as the best finance minister we’ve had since 1999.

Since 1999? You mean she is better than iweala?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by Iceberg3: 7:55am On Mar 27, 2022
seunmsg:

Look who's talking...
What you are saying is true but did you open your mouth at all to defend her against those that attacked her?
I remember one alhaji heading a fed govt financial institute that was disrespectful to her a head of all fed govt financial institutions and she got him served..those were the people,the cabal that later came for her but did you regular "people" say or do anything?
Apart from those cabal, nobody else attacked her the way you all,who don't know or care to know who the current minister is or the NPA Usman Bala hadiza that Amaechi exposed and got sacked,you guys don't know them or choose not to know them...but let us mention Diezani Allison Madueke or Stella Oduah now and let's see.....

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by grandstar(m): 7:55am On Mar 27, 2022
She never stepped into Okonji-Iweala shoes. She was very underwhelming. Part of stint comprised the 2 years the Naira was fixed at 1999 by Pmb without taking into account the market signals.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by Eriokanmi: 7:55am On Mar 27, 2022
EagleNest:
Lesson Learned:

Be transparent at all times esp if you have a name, status, or principle you want to protect.

The doctored photo image was the Elephant in the room. How did you not see or question it?
Doctored photo you said....which anyone including yourself can do with your phone. Haven't you seen Buhari's head in different forms and shapes here on NL b4?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by Iceberg3: 7:57am On Mar 27, 2022
Nigeria have to be liberated from the north.
Southerners must liberate themselves from the north or else its internal colonization continua.
But the problem is the regular usual coneheaded structures and their blind religion

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by OgunkeelAllMod: 7:58am On Mar 27, 2022
Yenefer:
Awesome. She let IPOB forge fake nysc certificate for her, they later when behind and backstabbed her. Don't ever let lowlife criminals near you or your family. They are all either drug traffickers, child traffickers, armed robbers, kidnappers, you can never find IPOB that's not into crime never. Fcking lowlife menace
point of correction.the NYSC certificate saga was the heinous mastermind of the oluwole underground shady office of the APCrooks media wing ,South Wasted branch operated by her own fukking yorrobanza people traitors and betrayal.Nothing surprising there at all.like Aole (Alafin Oyo)and Afonja,like Awo and Akintola,Like Abiola,like this same tiffnubu .. generation of traitors and bastards snitch!. it's deeply embedded in una DNA..na follow come undecided ..same way the jagajagaBandit tiffnubu will surely be given his own taste of bitter medicine he once served others.he won't only be betrayed by own Afonja brothers for certain but be finally DISGRACED and sent packing forever!we don't need old ,ragged,low IQ fool like him to preside over anywhere in Nigeria except over his agberos community of Lagos.never trust a yorrubanza man for anything in your life.always use a long spoon and watch over your shoulder constantly.they can DO anything for a plate of messy,shitty looking eyesore called Amala and the hydraulic slimy green spygyral called ewedu undecided.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by Oddfinder: 8:00am On Mar 27, 2022
seunmsg:

Ur best finance minister was a fruad..
I believed u skipped the part she said 'i stepped into the shoes of okonjo iweala'

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by unmask: 8:00am On Mar 27, 2022
sotall:
cool

This woman should be in jail right now if Nigeria was a working country.

Forging NYSC certificate is a punishable offence by jail term.

Remember, ignorance is not an excuse in the eye of the law.
I doubt so, because despite presenting a fake certificate, It was not done with the intention to game the system. Who should be in jail are those that forged the certificate.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by na2016: 8:01am On Mar 27, 2022
Yenefer:

When I read certain things you women write about eachother like this one, I spit at the hypocrisy among women. Did you even read her part of the story here? Did you even notice that she is refering to exemption certificate? Women are problem of women!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by Yenefer(f): 8:01am On Mar 27, 2022
OgunkeelAllMod:
point of correction.the NYSC certificate saga was the heinous mastermind of the oluwole underground shady office of the APCrooks media wing ,South Wasted branch operated by her own fukking yorrobanza people traitors and betrayal.Nothing surprising there at all.like Aole (Alafin Oyo)and Afonja,like Awo and Akintola,Like Abiola,like this same tiffnubu .. generation of traitors and bastards snitch!. it's deeply embedded in una DNA..na follow come undecided ..same way the jagajagaBandit tiffnubu will surely be given his own taste of bitter medicine he once served others.he won't only be betrayed by own Afonja brothers for certain but be finally DISGRACED and sent packing forever!we don't need old ,ragged,low IQ fool like him to preside over anywhere in Nigeria except over his agberos community of Lagos.never trust a yorrubanza man for anything in your life.always use a long spoon and watch over your shoulder constantly.they can DO anything for a plate of messy,shitty looking eyesore called Amala and the hydraulic slimy green spygyral called ewedu undecided.
calm down
Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by babajero(m): 8:01am On Mar 27, 2022
sosowater:

Best what? Y'all keep celebrating mediocrity in this country. You're supporting her cos of your tribal relations.

If she's the best, top organizations will be looking for her. She'll be a hot cake but no, she retired to start charity works.

The woman did absolutely nothing and she even acknowledged that the pressure was much on her because she was occupying a position that Ngozi Okonjo had managed for the past years. If Ngozi wasn't better than her, she won't be under pressure.

Who remembers her till date? No one because she didn't do anything. Much was expected from her but she couldn't cope with national politics.

From what I read, she did well in her state when she served but failed in national finance management.

Maybe, she would have done better if she stayed put without scandals.

Even Kemi knows that she did absolutely nothing tangible during her time.

A country like Nigeria should have a strong economic team headed by a minister and team of finance experts but politics won't let that happen.

You people should keep supporting low performances and mediocrity.
If you want to talk about tribalism, it is the current minister that is there because of tribal affiliation, Kemi came to rejuvenate the economy and it was working before the hatchet job by buhari and his fulani cabal, the only mistake Kemi made is coming back to Nigeria in the first place, because in Nigeria people don't care to know what you know all they are looking for is certificate, buhari because of NYSC certificate removed a vibrant minister and replaced her with a docile religious infested fellow, whom all she knows is to apply for loans and decimate the naira.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by Arabaincubus: 8:03am On Mar 27, 2022
She was simply a victim of Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by slowice(m): 8:04am On Mar 27, 2022
Yenefer:

This one Don finally mad enter market grin
Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by OgunkeelAllMod: 8:04am On Mar 27, 2022
Yenefer:
calm down
for what undecided arrant nonsense..yeyenefer
Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by sotall(m): 8:04am On Mar 27, 2022
unmask:
I doubt so, because despite presenting a fake certificate, It was not done with the intention to game the system. Who should be in jail are those that forged the certificate.

Lie!

She patronized touts.

The only way she can get leniency is to present those who gave her the forged certificate.
Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by Iko5000: 8:05am On Mar 27, 2022
You are part of what is wrong with Nigeria ,what had ipob got to do with this . She was at fault and the only to be blame .Period .
Yenefer:
Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by babajero(m): 8:06am On Mar 27, 2022
Maxymilliano:
She earned my respect ever since she took the bold steps of resigning but I still believe It was a set up as the position was never intended for her.
buhari never wanted any Southerner or Christians in key positions of his government. The same thing repeated itself in the case of Onoghen the chief justice of the country.

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by bhassan20: 8:08am On Mar 27, 2022
[quote author=illicit post=111404653]Good for u

U never lived in Nigeria for a year yet u went to become minister

How about those that were born and bred here

They don't know economics abi[/quote

What do you mean by your statement?
Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by wallrichy: 8:10am On Mar 27, 2022
I love your contribution. She was politically naive and immature in Nigeria system of gangsterism politics of illiterates and nepotical idiots. The politics of do or die, corruption and an abysmal character assassination. I felt withdrawn when she was given that post because I knew the political gangsters , the nepotical idiots controlling the government wouldn't allow her to go far..... Nigeria always kill her best, that's the way Nigeria has been ever since we entered this slavery of togetherness and fathom unity.

RoyalBlu:
She was just politically naive.

It's good to know she pulled through it all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by BRATISLAVA: 8:12am On Mar 27, 2022
Non Nigerians taking up ministerial posts. Strange.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

As Economy Declines, Buhari Revives Jonathan’s Agric Policy He Suspended / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Photos) / Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.