Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,997 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

+18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / +18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] (11369 Views)

'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / Nothing Is As Sweet As Having Your Own Woman You Fucck At Will (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: +18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] by Brownshoe: 6:02pm On Mar 27, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Alright I get u!!! grin grin
you are a male, disguise as female moniker., scam alert

1 Like

Re: +18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] by papiilo(m): 6:06pm On Mar 27, 2022
iLegendd:
West Africa. grin I'm mostly invisible sha. I "feel" like sending you another card. More than 2k this time around.
see your life,� I said it you only help ladies. Are you not ashame of this��?
Re: +18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:07pm On Mar 27, 2022
Dagger007:
Lol... Im a timid person tho so i salute your courage. Last year i deactivated my 2 years and half acct due to constant bullying from Ikillbrokho because of my moniker. Im quite surprise youre holding out this long. Keep doing your thing bro. One love
I have silenced people worse than him, so he is a learner. To reach the top, you must overcome distraction.

He is on most of my threads, but I always starve him of attention.

He gets hurt a lot when I don't read or reply him after his epistles. He is addicted. He needs some drama, but I ain't giving it to him. I don't like ugly Bitcoin fraudsters. Once in a while, I condescend to his level and reply him — only if it's not more than 4 lines. I have rules for him to obey to win a reply from me. #Smile.

Re: +18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] by papiilo(m): 6:08pm On Mar 27, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Where do u live, Lagos or where?
very shameful
Re: +18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] by Dagger007(m): 6:14pm On Mar 27, 2022
iLegendd:
I have silenced people worse than him, so he is a learner. To reach the top, you must overcome distraction.

He gets hurt a lot when I don't read or reply him after his epistles. He is addicted. He needs some drama, but I ain't giving it to him. I don't like ugly Bitcoin fraudsters. Once in a while, I condescend to his level and reply him — only if it's not more than 4 lines. I have rules for him to obey to win a reply from me. #Smile.
Nah you be boss then. More strenght and more wins
Re: +18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 27, 2022
papiilo:
grin

Why did you always quick to label anyone comments against you on your threads as your enemy?

His a traffic warder
Re: +18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:19pm On Mar 27, 2022
papiilo:
see your life,� I said it you only help ladies. Are you not ashame of this��?
Yes, I only help women. I have never helped a man before in my entire life. Why wouldn't I help women?

My first iPhone was gifted to me by a woman. My first Rolex watch was a woman, etc. A man has never bought anything for me.

Think about it. If you want women, fine and young women from rich families to spend on you, be good or smart something.

You can't be trolling your fellow man online and expect personal growth. I spent years on personal development — do the same. Remove your mind from another man's token. Give him space to spend it how he likes.

I dey fear to reply you because I no wan new troll for now. I have a lot on my table already.

Whatever I said, I'm wrong and you're right. You won, I lost.

2 Likes

Re: +18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] by thestreets(m): 6:22pm On Mar 27, 2022
iLegendd:
Nothing. I don't owe first commenters.

baba with all the money way u dey chop ur leg still dry like December yam. No b wahala b this?

1 Like

Re: +18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:23pm On Mar 27, 2022
thestreets:

baba with all the money way u dey chop ur leg still dry like December yam. No b wahala b this?
Na wahala o! I wanted to amputate it last month, but decided to wait for now. I'm so insecure about it. I will probably commit suicide because of it by month end. cheesy
Re: +18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] by Brian47(m): 6:26pm On Mar 27, 2022
iLegendd:
I haven't helped up to 20 women since I started using Nairaland, but have helped hundreds, if not thousands of men with free info and money. So?

This is true
Re: +18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] by SEGLIZ: 6:27pm On Mar 27, 2022
iLegendd:
I doubt solar carries 3 ACs, refrigerators, water dispenser, electric cooker, etc. at the same time as this one does. If it does, I wan buy. I'm trying my best not to be too explicit.

I think giant solar can sha.
I beg be open just yan the hiding truth of free electric.

abi pipeline pass under your foundation?
Re: +18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] by Brian47(m): 6:28pm On Mar 27, 2022
papiilo:
I don't believe this. I only agree with you on the part of free info but not with money.

You're probably new here.
This guy have helped lots of men to be monster on top bed grin
Re: +18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:28pm On Mar 27, 2022
Brian47:

This is true
Also, no woman has EVER scammed me in my entire life (be it money or love), but men have.
Re: +18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] by Brian47(m): 6:29pm On Mar 27, 2022
So even after the fuel Scarsity and the allegedly power grid failure, you guys still got electricity?
O boy you dey enjoy oo.
Re: +18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:32pm On Mar 27, 2022
SEGLIZ:
I beg be open just yan the hiding truth of free electric.

abi pipeline pass under your foundation?
Here is an oil producing state with excess gas. Infact, they flare most of the gas. It's gas turbine. This is as far as I can go. I don't want to give out too much info for personal reasons.

Re: +18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] by Brian47(m): 6:32pm On Mar 27, 2022
iLegendd:
Also, no woman has EVER scammed me in my entire life (be it money or love), but men have.

I don't want to defend men, but men are natural hustlers.
But that doesn't give anyone the reason to scam anyone.
Re: +18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] by hurryup123(m): 6:36pm On Mar 27, 2022
killmods:

I'm only interested in the free 24/7 electricity.. how come?
D guy tap Light now.
re you a Learner
Re: +18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:39pm On Mar 27, 2022
Brian47:
So even after the fuel Scarsity and the allegedly power grid failure, you guys still got electricity?
O boy you dey enjoy oo.
Nothing concerns us with grid.

We have two or four grids for indigenous people. If one fails, they switch to another to avoid trouble before bad boys who are ready to destroy or block the oil company arrive.

Also, there is a national grid here, but we don't use it. I think Nigeria sells it to Ghana or some other places.

Every citizen of this place is supposed to be paid monthly without working, like in some Arab nations, but Abacha killed the lawyer who was fighting for the people. Sad story.
Re: +18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] by LikeAking: 6:45pm On Mar 27, 2022
iLegendd:
Igbo people wise sha. The way they are relocating to this place because of free light is alarming. Thank God we don't sell land to them before they'll buy everything and make us, the owners, slaves.

As a Rivers man, I like Igbos, but I hate when they begin to act too smart and arrogant.

Tell me d place on code.
Re: +18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:45pm On Mar 27, 2022
iLegendd:
[s] I have silenced people worse than him, so he is a learner. To reach the top, you must overcome distraction.

He gets hurt a lot when I don't read or reply him after his epistles. He is addicted. He needs some drama, but I ain't giving it to him. I don't like ugly Bitcoin fraudsters. Once in a while, I condescend to his level and reply him — only if it's not more than 4 lines. I have rules for him to obey to win a reply from me. #Smile.[/s]
It's only a scammer that can easily identify another scammer, one day boy your secrets will be exposed here and you will definitely spend the rest of your life in jail for scamming people and disguising as a Crypto trader or e-book seller, I don't even know who buys those useless ebooks you sell, lol. empty vessel. grin

3 Likes

Re: +18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:47pm On Mar 27, 2022
Brian47:

I don't want to defend men, but men are natural hustlers.
But that doesn't give anyone the reason to scam anyone.
Which Nigerian fraudster wan hear that one. Talk against fraud self and see how they'll abuse you. cheesy
Re: +18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:48pm On Mar 27, 2022
The brokehoe killer is here. cheesy cheesy

That guy is forever miserable. I'm not going to read his post, but will click the like button of his post to make him happy and trigger people to like it. My job is to make him feel among.

If I leave Nairaland or stay offline for a month, that ugly fraudster will miss me the most. grin grin

Re: +18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:56pm On Mar 27, 2022
Re: +18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 27, 2022
grin When you say free , you don't pay for power ...still hoping to ping this your area.
Re: +18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] by TheWolfen(m): 7:02pm On Mar 27, 2022
iLegendd:
Igbo people wise sha. The way they are relocating to this place because of free light is alarming. Thank God we don't sell land to them before they'll buy everything and make us, the owners, slaves.

As a Rivers man, I like Igbos, but I hate when they begin to act too smart and arrogant.

What area is that that has 24/7 power in pH
Re: +18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] by papiilo(m): 7:25pm On Mar 27, 2022
iLegendd:
Yes, I only help women. I have never helped a man before in my entire life. Why wouldn't I help women?

My first iPhone was gifted to me by a woman. My first Rolex watch was a woman, etc. A man has never bought anything for me.

Think about it. If you want women, fine and young women from rich families to spend on you, be good or smart something.

You can't be trolling your fellow man online and expect personal growth. I spent years on personal development — do the same. Remove your mind from another man's token. Give him space to spend it how he likes.

I dey fear to reply you because I no wan new troll for now. I have a lot on my table already.

Whatever I said, I'm wrong and you're right. You won, I lost.

I here you
Re: +18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] by blazepascal(m): 7:38pm On Mar 27, 2022
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: +18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] by papiilo(m): 7:45pm On Mar 27, 2022
Brian47:

You're probably new here.
This guy have helped lots of men to be monster on top bed grin
you mean those trash he has been posting about lasting on bed grin it doesn't work I never see anyone here buying
Re: +18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] by Niom(m): 8:18pm On Mar 27, 2022
iLegendd:
Truth be told, no sex is as sweet as drinking custard in the morning while watching replay of a football match with free 24/7 electricity.

Only you get 3 laptops? Do you mind gifting me one? Mine has screen & keyboard issues and it's really limiting my publishing business....
Re: +18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] by Brian47(m): 8:27pm On Mar 27, 2022
papiilo:
you mean those trash he has been posting about lasting on bed grin it doesn't work [/b]I never see anyone here buying

Well it's obvious that you're new here.
Re: +18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] by Deepocean(m): 9:29pm On Mar 27, 2022
iLegendd, do you have relatives in terms of cousins, uncles aunties etc that are educated enough to be a nairaland user or are your people so uneducated that gives you the confidence and the boldness to behave like this on the internet?

I am wondering whether you are the only trained person among your people that makes the joy of the education to be this abused with the joy of no family member can see me online because "I am the only educated in my family."

Besides, haven't you thought of it before that the ladies you are posting up and down to fuel your ego could be a nairaland user. I also think maybe they do give you permission to post them online in exchange for money, or that is part of your arrangement and agreement before the invitation.

Your post always make you feel that you are the only man making money on nairaland.

Why?

1 Like

Re: +18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] by AngbaMan(m): 9:36pm On Mar 27, 2022
Can't you think beyond a woman's anatomy?

Remove the brackets and type it to join me on telegram let's get started

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ibadan Kissing Style ...lol(photo / 11 Sexiest Hot Spots To Kiss A Woman And Arouse Her / If You Strangely Find This Sweet Curvy Babe In Your Bedroom - What Do You Do?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.