Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,670 members, 7,809,536 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

+18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / +18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] (11366 Views)

'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / Nothing Is As Sweet As Having Your Own Woman You Fucck At Will (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: +18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:10pm On Mar 27, 2022
Let's come to the end. It was fun chatting with you guys. Let's brace up for what comes next.

If I didn't reply you, I didn't see it or I didn't read it or I didn't find you important to dignify you with a reply. Whichever it is, my apologies.

Stay blessed and be good.
Re: +18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] by Michelle70(m): 10:12pm On Mar 27, 2022
iLegendd:
Truth be told, no sex is as sweet as drinking custard in the morning while watching replay of a football match with free 24/7 electricity.
free 24/7 electricity?
Na them, them don bypass NEPA
Re: +18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] by papiilo(m): 10:42pm On Mar 27, 2022
Brian47:

Well it's obvious that you're new here.
you have no shame
Re: +18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] by imagrg(m): 10:54pm On Mar 27, 2022
Where is the vagina?
iLegendd:
Truth be told, no sex is as sweet as drinking custard in the morning while watching replay of a football match with free 24/7 electricity.
Re: +18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] by yerobiukini(m): 1:47am On Mar 28, 2022
Teach some of us your model for how you cash out online abeg

Make me attend iLegendd University of ASUU dey on strike.

Even if Na one model boss

@iLegendd
Re: +18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] by SEGLIZ: 8:46am On Mar 28, 2022
iLegendd:
Here is an oil producing state with excess gas. Infact, they flare most of the gas. It's gas turbine. This is as far as I can go. I don't want to give out too much info for personal reasons.
iLegendd, a sound working transformer is as good and better off an oil field in the Deltans.

making the transformer work well the immediate domestic consumption comes first I believe.
Re: +18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 31, 2022
killmods:

I'm only interested in the free 24/7 electricity.. how come?
They took my post about seun down,why? Is it not cool to want to know about him? Or they started fighting there,what happened and why did they take it down?
Re: +18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 31, 2022
Iyaebe:
They took my post about seun down,why? Is it not cool to want to know about him? Or they started fighting there,what happened and why did they take it down?
The cabal no get joy again
Re: +18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 31, 2022
killmods:

The cabal no get joy again
lol
Re: +18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] by AfroAgroPower: 10:12pm On May 19, 2022
iLegendd:
You don already grow. You just need to grow ideas you'll turn to money while you sleep.

Forget the sarcasm in your comment (not funny). Most of you just need ideas — there is nothing like when you grow up. A lot of people waste too much time online, so our job is to entertain them and uplift them from depression since they don't want to make a good use of their time.

Deep
Re: +18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] by lookyzy: 3:15pm On Sep 19, 2022
Yes, I only help women. I have never helped a man before in my entire life. Why wouldn't I help women?

My first iPhone was gifted to me by a woman. My first Rolex watch was a woman, etc. A man has never bought anything for me.

Think about it. If you want women, fine and young women from rich families to spend on you, be good or smart something.

You can't be trolling your fellow man online and expect personal growth. I spent years on personal development — do the same.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Come Inside And Pick Your Best Position. (18+ Pic) / Do You Still Love Your Fat Wife? / Valentine Gifts You Wont Give To Your Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.