Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

Did You Finally Date That Girl That Was Forming Too Hard To Get? Did It Go Well? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did You Finally Date That Girl That Was Forming Too Hard To Get? Did It Go Well? (41132 Views)

You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man / Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia / 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Finally Date That Girl That Was Forming Too Hard To Get? Did It Go Well? by luminouz(m): 2:14pm On Mar 28, 2022
okoroemeka:
amebo,joy killer,who told you I gave her #200k even if I give na your money?,wetin consign you what I decide to do with my money,for your information that episode happened in 2009 so you know the value of #1k then and that smile is worth it,, I enjoyed a 4 year blissful relationship with the girl before she travelled abroad.

The smile is worth it? grin grin grin grin

Ok bro....God bless you

1 Like

Re: Did You Finally Date That Girl That Was Forming Too Hard To Get? Did It Go Well? by luminouz(m): 2:21pm On Mar 28, 2022
kenzysmith:
This gal suffer me for good 3 months, as i finally Bleep am finish the goat lie down 4 my bed dey snore i look her with tears in my eyes begin vex and wonder this na the thing wey take me a month to collect her number. As she commot my house d nxt day i block her line she come my house d nxt week i told her am she should stop disturbing that i have a wife already. Anty start dey cry and dey swear for me na belt land 4 madam back push am commot d compound even my sister wey dey around begin pity her.

That bad nigga!!!
Re: Did You Finally Date That Girl That Was Forming Too Hard To Get? Did It Go Well? by Pootle: 2:23pm On Mar 28, 2022
Nigerians are too obsessed with sensual issues

3 Likes

Re: Did You Finally Date That Girl That Was Forming Too Hard To Get? Did It Go Well? by We4all: 2:23pm On Mar 28, 2022
kenzysmith:
This gal suffer me for good 3 months, as i finally Bleep am finish the goat lie down 4 my bed dey snore i look her with tears in my eyes begin vex and wonder this na the thing wey take me a month to collect her number. As she commot my house d nxt day i block her line she come my house d nxt week i told her am she should stop disturbing that i have a wife already. Anty start dey cry and dey swear for me na belt land 4 madam back push am commot d compound even my sister wey dey around begin pity her.

You sound like someone who can use a woman for rituals.

2 Likes

Re: Did You Finally Date That Girl That Was Forming Too Hard To Get? Did It Go Well? by luminouz(m): 2:25pm On Mar 28, 2022
We4all:

This one pain you die!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Did You Finally Date That Girl That Was Forming Too Hard To Get? Did It Go Well? by kenzysmith: 2:32pm On Mar 28, 2022
LastProphet:

You should be ashamed of yourself, you must have terrible inferiority complex
if u kw hw that gal suffer me enh u go pity me it take me a month just to ve her num take me another 2 months to finally bang her. What she get is for d suffering she gave me 4 3months

1 Like

Re: Did You Finally Date That Girl That Was Forming Too Hard To Get? Did It Go Well? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 28, 2022
author=MARS1 post=111440460]

I can tell even from afar, if you like someone, you would take time to accept.

Before now, i perceive you to be a hard nut to crack, but you are friendly and very principled.
**Smiles*

Two options ke, how would you now do it? Mark them right?
Mark it Wrong one time.

Oya nah,. bring the exam answer sheet, let me help you............ wink wink wink

Hope you are not goo tired
Can you mark phonetics answer scripts? grin

You won't believe, I finished marking the whole scripts at exactly 1:58pm. Since morning o. shocked.
Anyways, that's because I'm closing today for the term. Till next term before they'll see me again. By God's grace.
Re: Did You Finally Date That Girl That Was Forming Too Hard To Get? Did It Go Well? by Nat404: 2:33pm On Mar 28, 2022
Mine took me over three months. I already lost hope before she finally agreed to be with me. I was her first man. We had a very good relationship anyway. Tall and very pretty looking babe.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Finally Date That Girl That Was Forming Too Hard To Get? Did It Go Well? by kenzysmith: 2:34pm On Mar 28, 2022
We4all:

ritual how? I no do again na by force?
Re: Did You Finally Date That Girl That Was Forming Too Hard To Get? Did It Go Well? by mariovito(m): 2:42pm On Mar 28, 2022
Seems the truth in that statement got to your nerves.

But to dey discuss about woman matters on a Monday morning before 8am is the most unserious thing to do. Even worst than going to a beer parlor at that time of the day to start downing bottles.

Verysmart101:

U can leave nairaland if u think we are not serious and go to another very serious blog.Stop reminding us of unseriousness
Re: Did You Finally Date That Girl That Was Forming Too Hard To Get? Did It Go Well? by meobizy(f): 2:46pm On Mar 28, 2022
“Preek, meet toto” topic. Na una way for Nairaland. Next.

2 Likes

Re: Did You Finally Date That Girl That Was Forming Too Hard To Get? Did It Go Well? by delishpot: 2:48pm On Mar 28, 2022
After all the I Bleep her, I chop her, I chook her.... It ends in 6 feet underground. Worthless lives lived. Sadly youths hardly reflect on life

4 Likes

Re: Did You Finally Date That Girl That Was Forming Too Hard To Get? Did It Go Well? by rickleye: 2:48pm On Mar 28, 2022
Yep ! It did end well and it was memorable.
She played hard to get and later confessed ... I loved you at first sight , you blew my mind , you made my body shiver when you talked and when you held my hand - I felt alive. . Even though life had different Ideas and paths for us. Whenever, I call her to say hi or we bump at parties.. I always sing this song to her
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKLnifIvnDQ

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Finally Date That Girl That Was Forming Too Hard To Get? Did It Go Well? by MARS1(m): 2:53pm On Mar 28, 2022
Mercychen:
author=MARS1 post=111440460]

**Smiles*

Mark it Wrong one time.

Can you mark phonetics answer scripts? grin

You won't believe, I finished marking the whole scripts at exactly 1:58pm. Since morning o. shocked.
Anyways, that's because I'm closing today for the term. Till next term before they'll see me again. By God's grace.

hhehehe

You delayed because of the excitement of closing for the term ehn......welldone o...........

You guys do not do holiday lesson?

I cannot do phonetics marking o, me wey when i taught, na Physics, Further Maths, Electrical Installation, and Mathematics i handled generally.

How was the service yesterday?

Happy Mother's day in arrears to you, the aspiring to be mothers, i should not miss that to you.

Did you call mum?
Re: Did You Finally Date That Girl That Was Forming Too Hard To Get? Did It Go Well? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 28, 2022
MARS1:

hhehehe

You delayed because of the excitement of closing for the term ehn......welldone o...........

You guys do not do holiday lesson?

I cannot do phonetics marking o, me wey when i taught, na Physics, Further Maths, Electrical Installation, and Mathematics i handled generally.

How was the service yesterday?

Happy Mother's day in arrears to you, the aspiring to be mothers, i should not miss that to you.

Did you call mum?
me

Yes o. I'm free from Monday school for now.

Service was great!
Yeah thanks. Of course looking forward to becoming a mother soon. God willing.

I'm an ophan o. No mother, no father.
So, no body to wish or treat to mothers day.

Thank you.
Re: Did You Finally Date That Girl That Was Forming Too Hard To Get? Did It Go Well? by MARS1(m): 3:03pm On Mar 28, 2022
Mercychen:
me

Yes o. I'm free from Monday school for now.

Service was great!
Yeah thanks. Of course looking forward to becoming a mother soon. God willing.

I'm an ophan o. No mother, no father.
So, no body to wish or treat to mothers day.

Thank you.

So sorry about that.........

Your twin sister is here in Lagos too?

1 Like

Re: Did You Finally Date That Girl That Was Forming Too Hard To Get? Did It Go Well? by bluefilm: 3:21pm On Mar 28, 2022
Ola4lead:
hard to get, later she agreed to date me and after one month of fun told her she is not my type.

You dey mean o
Re: Did You Finally Date That Girl That Was Forming Too Hard To Get? Did It Go Well? by ayo6hammiey(m): 3:35pm On Mar 28, 2022
Met her in 2010.... I toast her from then till 2017 when she finally agree! 2018 we got married and now she's the mother to my very lovely daughter!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Finally Date That Girl That Was Forming Too Hard To Get? Did It Go Well? by LastProphet: 3:36pm On Mar 28, 2022
kenzysmith:
if u kw hw that gal suffer me enh u go pity me it take me a month just to ve her num take me another 2 months to finally bang her. What she get is for d suffering she gave me 4 3months

So if she was your daughter you will advice her to give her number to all the men and boys that ask her for it? Have you ever asked a girl how many men ask for their number in a day? A female colleague once told me about 10 per day and said her younger sister's own is worse. Do you know what that means in terms of pressure? Even you do you think you won't misbehave if 10 new girls ask for your number every single day? Please always learn to be reasonable and take note that your country has an unfair number of jobless men with nothing on their mind save to pursue the next fine girl on the street, in the bus or even in church. You are the one that went to look for her trouble and when she settled for you you then saw it as time to revenge - that's totally unfair. Apologize to her

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did You Finally Date That Girl That Was Forming Too Hard To Get? Did It Go Well? by ayo6hammiey(m): 3:39pm On Mar 28, 2022
KKLord3:
I end up marrying her. I followed her for 10 years.

I give God the glory. She is the mother of my 3 boys.
Mine was 7 years. We happily married with a beautiful girl now

2 Likes

Re: Did You Finally Date That Girl That Was Forming Too Hard To Get? Did It Go Well? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 28, 2022
MARS1:

So sorry about that.........

Your twin sister is here in Lagos too?

Thank you.
Re: Did You Finally Date That Girl That Was Forming Too Hard To Get? Did It Go Well? by JONSYN7154: 3:44pm On Mar 28, 2022
ayo6hammiey:
Met her in 2010.... I toast her from then till 2017 when she finally agree! 2018 we got married and now she's the mother to my very lovely daughter!
congratulations Bro
Re: Did You Finally Date That Girl That Was Forming Too Hard To Get? Did It Go Well? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 28, 2022
Lol I chased her for 2 yrs. She finally accepted last year, we had s*x on our 2nd meeting and I lost interest.

Funny enough, during those two years I dated 3 girls but I still disturbed her, broke up with my ex and coincidentally she accepted. Now na me no dey interested sef, but she's a baby girl sha so sweet.
Re: Did You Finally Date That Girl That Was Forming Too Hard To Get? Did It Go Well? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 28, 2022
Girls no badoo guys wey dey kpor dem dem go just dey migrimor. Like this even as i get babe, plenty girls just full for my dm dey worry me for friendship.

Some wey even dey close to my girl dey tok say make we be FWB say my babe no suppose dey enjoy guy like me alone.

I just dey observe even say na dem dey do the calling and bills, I no like stress. One dey my neck for the past 4 years now although we do s*x but wetin she want na relationship but I no want.
Re: Did You Finally Date That Girl That Was Forming Too Hard To Get? Did It Go Well? by West2019(m): 4:05pm On Mar 28, 2022
Exkandayee:

Lolz,when I was younger,e get one girl weh de do hard to get,I chased her reach like a month and ghost her,she noticed I no deh chase her again she started chasing me with high speed,omo I no send,she went through my circle then , last last we had sex,I billed her she paid,I dumped her,she sent me a message that she'll commit suicide I told her go ahead,omo e choke her, because I know she loves me already even when she's forming hard,omo that time I'm like a remote control she's The robot,she do all I say or we breakup, sometimes I'll even tell her to geeemee her friends number,if she resist I'll bring up breakup she'll give the number and I'll bang that one codedly, some girls are mumu when in love,deh will disrespect their disciplined parents just spent some time with you, she's married to one Lebanese laidat now,,,,,,
nothing do you.
Re: Did You Finally Date That Girl That Was Forming Too Hard To Get? Did It Go Well? by cocoboss(m): 4:14pm On Mar 28, 2022
[b][/b]When I was a teenager my dad would always say whenever a girl abuses you for no good reason she likes you ���

1 Like

Re: Did You Finally Date That Girl That Was Forming Too Hard To Get? Did It Go Well? by cocoboss(m): 4:15pm On Mar 28, 2022
EshjayLee:
There was this girl in my Jamb lesson, she is always abusive towards me, whenever she sights her face on me, she always abuse me. But I didn't mind her abusive character I got closer to her and accepted all sort of insults while trying to achieve my mission.
Cut long story short, I got to realise that this girl was madly in love with me but don't know how to express her feelings. Later on we got to know eachother more, and started a relationship and she's my wife currently.
When I was a teenager my dad would always say whenever a girl abuses you for no good reason she likes you ���

4 Likes

Re: Did You Finally Date That Girl That Was Forming Too Hard To Get? Did It Go Well? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 28, 2022
Exkandayee:

Lolz,when I was younger,e get one girl weh de do hard to get,I chased her reach like a month and ghost her,she noticed I no deh chase her again she started chasing me with high speed,omo I no send,she went through my circle then , last last we had sex,I billed her she paid,I dumped her,she sent me a message that she'll commit suicide I told her go ahead,omo e choke her, because I know she loves me already even when she's forming hard,omo that time I'm like a remote control she's The robot,she do all I say or we breakup, sometimes I'll even tell her to geeemee her friends number,if she resist I'll bring up breakup she'll give the number and I'll bang that one codedly, some girls are mumu when in love,deh will disrespect their disciplined parents just spent some time with you, she's married to one Lebanese laidat now,,,,,,
I am surprise some monikas like this fairytale.
Re: Did You Finally Date That Girl That Was Forming Too Hard To Get? Did It Go Well? by 9ton(m): 4:24pm On Mar 28, 2022
[quote author=BurnaBaby post=111435849]I am the hardest girl to get cool. 99% of guys who approached me couldn't get me for a date.
The one I am managing right now, it took him over 2year and 3month before I accepted him.
I am a Trophy not a number!
I am a Queen not a maid!
I am a Boss lady not a Help!
I am the first lady not the ADC!
I am the Empress not ............
kiss

Them don knack you wotoporiusly
Your type nah easy target

2 Likes

Re: Did You Finally Date That Girl That Was Forming Too Hard To Get? Did It Go Well? by DoctorOlasDesk: 4:40pm On Mar 28, 2022
okoroemeka:
there is this girl called Ada in my hood,I chased her for almost a year no green light,so one morning I went to my clients house and was paid #200k for a supply I did,as I was driving back I saw the girl walking under serious sunlight as a good gentleman I have to stop and give her a lift and we started small talk,I told her I like her smile that if he smiled for me #1000k for her,she smiled and I gave her #1k,I told her I will give her #1k for every smile,na so the babe smiled again, again,again and again,each time I gave #1k,making it #5k,hmmm!! From smile to laugh,The baby fine no be small and as she don see the type of cash guy man stuff for pocket and ready to chop the money na my house and inside my bedroom that journey ended.

Hahahahaha
Re: Did You Finally Date That Girl That Was Forming Too Hard To Get? Did It Go Well? by Edyice: 4:40pm On Mar 28, 2022
kenzysmith:

Buhari
Re: Did You Finally Date That Girl That Was Forming Too Hard To Get? Did It Go Well? by DoctorOlasDesk: 4:43pm On Mar 28, 2022
meobizy:
“Preek, meet toto” topic. Na una way for Nairaland. Next.

Hahaha everyone now types like me on the forum @ Na una way. Lolz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

When You Suffer With A Man And He latter Dumps You When He Becomes Rich. / My Cute Brother And His Amiable Fiancée's Pre-Wedding Pictures / My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.