Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,792 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. (50976 Views)

My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by E2000: 12:19am On Mar 29, 2022
If I was the one since she told me with her mouth about her past I will easily let it go and move on with her hoping for the best. But if I find out about her past from the mouths of other people then there is no moving on.
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by meobizy(f): 12:21am On Mar 29, 2022
If you don tire, find another. Relationship dey like bus stop. Soon she go enter bus and another person go take her place.
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by Morenikeji090(m): 12:21am On Mar 29, 2022
Your advice is wack and silly... Why must he keep her has sex partner...
LIVINGICON:
For the sake of your sanity, don't even think of anything long term with that girl. It is even good you got to know about her past on time. Just keep her aside as sex partner and be very careful of STDs.
Humans hardly change an ingrained behavior most especially a promiscuous lifestyle.

Be wise.
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by BigYash: 12:26am On Mar 29, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Is there anyone both male and female that doesn't have a reckless past? personally, if I love , I love, I don't believe in the philosophy of digging one's past before settling down with the person; because to be very candid, there's nobody past that's is palatable.

Na sex she had no be say she kill person, or no be say she give you disease. Na knack she knack, u been de knack too before u even meet am. The abortion she committed, even house wives of today , commit abortion too. It's an old story.

Meeting you , means starting afresh with a new chapter. people with trust issue have the time of going back to dig at one's past and if look closely their past too may even be worse.

Look for more justifiable reason to jappa after knacking the poor girl, don't come up with this childish excuse.

No excuse is childish there ... He is likely to regret it,if he proceeds. The girl telling you she is changed, how true is that? Can op satisfy her sexual fantacies,she has been addicted to all these while? Can she totally forget all her exes? . Op questions aren't childish at all

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by jidxin(m): 12:27am On Mar 29, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Is there anyone both male and female that doesn't have a reckless past? personally, if I love , I love, I don't believe in the philosophy of digging one's past before settling down with the person; because to be very candid, there's nobody past that's is palatable.

Na sex she had no be say she kill person, or no be say she give you disease. Na knack she knack, u been de knack too before u even meet am. The abortion she committed, even house wives of today , commit abortion too. It's an old story.

Meeting you , means starting afresh with a new chapter. people with trust issue have the time of going back to dig at one's past and if look closely their past too may even be worse.

Look for more justifiable reason to jappa after knacking the poor girl, don't come up with this childish excuse.

in as much as I agree with you your first sentence is nonesense.... Its not everyone that has a reckless past. Thank you
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by Branduche: 12:28am On Mar 29, 2022
Lol and you call this reckless past?
Let me take you to a benue state trip...
You will realize this your babe is still very okay.
And she even told you comfortably abi cheesy

Every one has a past. Everyone environment is never the same.Try to know her more.
But respect/love her for telling you her past. Not all girls do this.
That girl just play a guide for you. Na you know understand (she is fully committed).

Officiallyme:
Hello guys, met this girl some time around January this year and asked her out and we started dating ever since

So recently, I got to know about her past. Her past was so reckless that it is giving me a second thought about everything, started having s*x at the age of 15 while in secondary school and travelling to see a lot of men whom she claimed was asking after her hand in marriage. This girl has slept with so many guys that it's freaking me out, funny thing is, she's been lying and hiding some things but as a smart guy, I've always had my way around her to tell me the truth.

She told me she did a "mistake" abortion for one of her boyfriends then and just last year December, she had s*x with a married man and she knew very well he was married. These are just few of the stuffs I recently found out about, I know it's all in the past and she claims she's changed and want a real relationship with me but I don't believe at all, she claims to love me so much and cannot do without me and honestly, I love her too but I'm scared this may just change a lot about everything.

I don't know what to do, I'm hurt and disappointed and I don't know what to do now. I just need someone to talk to me, please don't insult me, I just need some pieces of advise.

Thanks
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by xtvn(m): 12:29am On Mar 29, 2022
[/quote]
Officiallyme:
Hello guys, met this girl some time around January this year and asked her out and we started dating ever since

So recently, I got to know about her past. Her past was so reckless that it is giving me a second thought about everything, started having s*x at the age of 15 while in secondary school and travelling to see a lot of men whom she claimed was asking after her hand in marriage. This girl has slept with so many guys that it's freaking me out, funny thing is, she's been lying and hiding some things but as a smart guy, I've always had my way around her to tell me the truth.

She told me she did a "mistake" abortion for one of her boyfriends then and just last year December, she had s*x with a married man and she knew very well he was married. These are just few of the stuffs I recently found out about, I know it's all in the past and she claims she's changed and want a real relationship with me but I don't believe at all, she claims to love me so much and cannot do without me and honestly, I love her too but I'm scared this may just change a lot about everything.

I don't know what to do, I'm hurt and disappointed and I don't know what to do now. I just need someone to talk to me, please don't insult me, I just need some pieces of advise.

Thanks
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by 0neal(m): 12:30am On Mar 29, 2022
Most delusional ladies don't understand man and woman are not biologically the same.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by khreus(m): 12:33am On Mar 29, 2022
rickleye:

I'll tell you a story... there was this lady who played " hard to get " one of many. She would later tell me that I was " too nice " & polite and tht she was not used to that. She was used to "bad boys " persona. In any case, once we started dating she would tell me her past . When we cuddle she would say mum sends her greetings and confess that she loves me and that she did this or that in her past. ( Had an abortion, had sex with this dude or that ) and she will keep wanting assurances that I wouldn't leave her or discard her because of her past.

Not to sound like a religious nut - But if Jesus loved us while we were yet sinners. Then babe - My love for you is not based on past relationships but in the now. I would chide her and say " Girl you bad o " and we laugh but then she would ask - do I still love her, in which I would respond. yes !

The most important thing is that she is with you Now !!!
As long as she does not have any affliction that cant deal with - Can she still have kids, or any virus which attacks the immune system but most importantly you both are compatible. Then enjoy the time you have you both have and see where it leads both.

I was actually enjoying it till i got to the third paragragh. Why do we drag Jesus into every conversation.
If his mental health would remain intact that is, he lack imagination, he may continue with the relationship, anything otherwise he might want to consider taking the next TURN. Diving scripturally here(to my knowledge), the only case which I know was brother Hosea vs one sister my body-my pride like that.However his case was more like following God’s directive rather his personal preference.

Sister charity wey don see everything finish shouldn’t be with brother John wey neva see anything. It’s a mismatch pls

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by BigBashiru: 12:37am On Mar 29, 2022
angiemartinez:
I really do not think her past matters in as much as she is trying to start a fresh. He who is without sin should cast the first stone as the holy book says.

My fear is not weather you can continue with her, but how you can continue with her without reminding her of her past which she is trying hard not to remember.

Should you choose to continue with her, pls love her unconditionally.

Actions and decisions have consequences.... May I not end up with a retired olosho in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by BigBashiru: 12:38am On Mar 29, 2022
khreus:

I was actually enjoying it till i got to the third paragragh. Why do we drag Jesus into every conversation.
If his mental health would remain intact that is, he lack imagination, he may continue with the relationship, anything otherwise he might want to consider taking the next TURN. Diving scripturally here(to my knowledge), the only case which I know was brother Hosea vs one sister my body-my pride like that.However his case was more like following God’s directive rather his personal preference.

Sister charity wey don see everything finish shouldn’t be with brother John wey neva see anything. It’s a mismatch pls

At your last paragraph - that's exactly my point.... thank you very much!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by fineberry(m): 12:47am On Mar 29, 2022
Connected1:

grin

You are really funny, how you deviated from the actual topic made me laugh.

The main reason we are advising him is because of the one reason you stated up there, loose women like her will get you another man's child that's a fact you can't argue unless she truly loves you.

But what can't be changed is that they have sweet vagina walls that would make their exes came back for more and you can't satisfy her because she has gulped in divks that the sizes are much bigger than yours, so she must go outside.

Moreover they can't raise good kids because they know not good morals.

That's the sad reality, it's better you let her be than claim ownership to a public cargo.
you're mouthed bro, I Salama for you.
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by sirjamesjnr(m): 12:49am On Mar 29, 2022
Ishilove:
This is why you should keep your past mistakes between you and your God because God is merciful; Man is not.
. Having reckless sex with multiple partners is not a mistake. Every choice we made has consequences. It is good to come clean, if the person you are dealing with can't handle a little thing like your sexual exploitation then he or she wasn't meant to be with you. It takes a matured mind to be in love.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by HitSong: 1:02am On Mar 29, 2022
Officiallyme:

Thanks
Your girl is an average Nigerian girl.

70-90% of these girls you see every day between the ages of 18-30 are typically like her.
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by HitSong: 1:05am On Mar 29, 2022
Iyaebe:
Haven't you also been sleeping around? what makes yours better than hers? if you don't love her then let her go,a fornicator cannot be condemning another fornicator,lailai.
Some of you are just MISERABLY STUPÎD...

IF dem check your records now:

You're 25- 35

You could have at least 20 bodycount with at least 4 married men...

Abortion, at least 4...

Yet, you have the audacity to be spewing trash...

No be your fault
Or deh
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by Nobody: 1:21am On Mar 29, 2022
qtguru:

Personally ,I feel much more happier in a relationship than alone, cuz i mean you have someone who cares about you.
Well there are friends, family and/or colleagues that care about you

Doesn't seem to justify the cost of a relationship for what is readily available elsewhere, for cheaper, with less mentally wrecking effect that tends to comes with terrible relationships

Or maybe I'm just slow with these things
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by qtguru(m): 1:30am On Mar 29, 2022
DrLevi:

Well there are friends, family and/or colleagues that care about you

Doesn't seem to justify the cost of a relationship for what is readily available elsewhere, for cheaper, with less mentally wrecking effect that tends to comes with terrible relationships

Or maybe I'm just slow with these things

You will see what I mean in the future, it's all a phase. I had the same views too way earlier on Nl

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by HitSong: 1:31am On Mar 29, 2022
[s]
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Is there anyone both male and female that doesn't have a reckless past? personally, if I love , I love, I don't believe in the philosophy of digging one's past before settling down with the person; because to be very candid, there's nobody past that's palatable.

Na sex she had no be say she kill person, or no be say she give you disease. Na knack she knack, u been de knack too before u even meet am. The abortion she committed, even house wives of today , commit abortion too. So It's an old story.

Meeting you , means starting afresh with a new chapter. people with trust issue have the time of going back to dig at one's past and if look closely their past too may even be more messy.

Look for more justifiable reason to jappa after knacking the poor girl, don't come up with this childish and RECKLESS excuse.

[/s]
Shut up with your nonsense

Many of these miserable dirty things is what you people do every time that's why you see them as normal things.

Whorès are miserable and despicable people.

Whores don't deserve respect and love.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by jimcaddy(m): 1:31am On Mar 29, 2022
You'll be shocked that the next girl has worst skeletons. Many of these babes passed through the "Hooooee phase" at one point in their lives. Especially back in the University. Bad influence from friends and all. But when they see that they are about to clock 30, and all their mates are married, then they too will now start getting serious with a man.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by Nobody: 1:44am On Mar 29, 2022
qtguru:

You will see what I mean in the future, it's all a phase. I had the same views too way earlier on Nl
Certainly looking forward to that future.
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by rickleye: 2:17am On Mar 29, 2022
khreus:

I hear you but it’s not a fake story. That was how I felt at the time and still feel whenever I remember my relationship with the lady. She was at a low point in her life feeling used and abused on the inside yet on the outside she played the role and acted the part. That scripture was what made me look beyond her short comings at that time and actually engage in the relationship. Which lasted a few years till I left to service.
Most of my commentary on some topics aren’t just empty shallow talk but actually events that happen and so I was just trying to be objective to the dude - so I address 2 issues , the spiritual aspect ( if he cared) and the physical aspect ( compatibility) .
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by MarketDispatch: 2:23am On Mar 29, 2022
Officiallyme:
Hello guys, met this girl at to do now. I just need someone to talk to me, please don't insult me, I just need some pieces of advise.

Thanks

Love is a feeling...it goes and comes....likewise an old habit dies hard. Know this and know peace.
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by Tombrown3(m): 2:46am On Mar 29, 2022
rickleye:

I'll tell you a story... there was this lady who played " hard to get " one of many. She would later tell me that I was " too nice " & polite and tht she was not used to that. She was used to "bad boys " persona. In any case, once we started dating she would tell me her past . When we cuddle she would say mum sends her greetings and confess that she loves me and that she did this or that in her past. ( Had an abortion, had sex with this dude or that ) and she will keep wanting assurances that I wouldn't leave her or discard her because of her past.

Not to sound like a religious nut - But if Jesus loved us while we were yet sinners. Then babe - My love for you is not based on past relationships but in the now. I would chide her and say " Girl you bad o " and we laugh but then she would ask - do I still love her, in which I would respond. yes !

The most important thing is that she is with you Now !!!
As long as she does not have any affliction that you cant deal with - Can she still have kids, or any virus which attacks the immune system but most importantly are you both compatible ?. Then enjoy the time you both have and see where it leads to.

Most Pathetic comment I've ever read on here.

Weldone Mr. Nice guy!

A girl who rejected you cause you don't make her wet, later came back after dealing with the so called bad boys who now have rejected her cause she's worthless to them, came back to you as her last resort so settle down and not be shamed, and you are here rejoicing.

As long as she didn't come back with HIV and can still be pregnant, hehehe... Laugh no gree... I've heard this shit from people, never knew it was actually happening.

Bro, you have alot to learn when it comes to women, unfortunately for you though.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by rickleye: 3:01am On Mar 29, 2022
2ndchildhood:
The situation am in ATM.. because with a girl having multiple sexual relationship in the past and high body count, they is a high possibility of her cheating in marriage.. they are not use to one man

It goes both ways. However at a certain age or period in your life when “ life happens “ work , bills etc your libido will wane it happens to women earlier than men. Idle hands na devil workshop. If she is busy and you’re busy you’ll only really have time for each other.
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by HRMK: 3:13am On Mar 29, 2022
worried bcs,according to u,she had a reckless past!by the time u try other ladies,u will come to realise this chick is a REAL SAINT!THE DEVIL U KNOW IS BETTER THAN ONE UV NOT TRIED BEFORE!!
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by Nobody: 3:15am On Mar 29, 2022
Moloso:

See them trying to justify their reckless pass.

I no get rough pass make I tell you, and as a lady if your pass is rough I no get any business with you

Loud Am comrade! smiley ... As if its all niggas that have reckless past... Stupid justifications.. mtsheew!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by mukthar2000(m): 3:16am On Mar 29, 2022
Bro forget about her past, touch her up and move on with Her. Na person they finally marry ashawo .
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by Nobody: 3:17am On Mar 29, 2022
advanceDNA:

Genuinely left her ways??..it’s a lie...sexual appetite doesn’t reset...
...a man/woman that has gotten used to jumping from on díck/pvssy to another should be a no go area for someone that wants a peaceful relationship and peace of mind

....that’s why we have broken marriages and paternity fraud everywhere...

Dah mofo na dunce.

Change koor....
APC niiiii

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by Tombrown3(m): 3:17am On Mar 29, 2022
mrksquare:

If she divulged all these to you, it means she is very transparent. There is no saint in this world. She has seen it all. Is her type that end up being a good wife. The choice is yours.

Another bullshit.
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by EASYGURU(m): 3:21am On Mar 29, 2022
Officiallyme:

Thanks

OP i didn't go through all the comments here. But take only my advice. Chop what you can without accepting any liability called child from her. Yes her past is in the past, you were never part of her past, she claimed to have changed, you look to the future. So tell me if she had sex with a married man last December, do you think she has changed and she met you January. LMAOoooooo. Bro don't let her take you for a ride. Don't prove her right that you're a Fuuuul and a loser with no choice. Man get the best S-ex styles and position from her. God daaamit, Arc her back and thrust like your life fvvkin depends on it. Take your conscience to your back and dump her once you're done. Oh one more thing.... While at it make sure it her money you're spending at the end of it, you took her on a ride grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by Dmacqh(m): 3:22am On Mar 29, 2022
History matters . History is your identity. History is a pointer . History educates .
This was exactly same thing APC did to Nigeria in 2015.
During Buhari military rule , Nigeria got into recession.
Now Buhari is is back ruling after selling us the past is past mantra , Nigeria economy still recessed. Income dropped and expenditure tripled 200%.
APC convinced Nigerians otherwise with the promise of CHANGE .
Buhari will handle security.
Osibanjo will handle economy.
Biggest lie of the 21st century told by con men .

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by Nobody: 3:22am On Mar 29, 2022
bisqit:
have fùcked the girl i disvirgined a million times. When she got married i fùcked her, cum on her face on her wedding nite.

Dayummn!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss / Couple Who Dated For 10 Years Weds In Nigeria (Photos) / Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.