Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. (50968 Views)

My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by alexvic12: 11:14pm On Mar 28, 2022
You know what to do. Don't be weak to do it!

She needs rehabilitation; I don't think you are in the best position to help her.

Help her to get help and if you can't please leave her be.

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by Midas01: 11:14pm On Mar 28, 2022
I beg to differ please. I do not have a reckless past.
MadamVanessa:

Is there anyone both male and female that doesn't have a reckless past? personally, if I love , I love, I don't believe in the philosophy of digging one's past before settling down with the person; because to be very candid, there's nobody past that's is palatable.

Na sex she had no be say she kill person, or no be say she give you disease. Na knack she knack, u been de knack too before u even meet am. The abortion she committed, even house wives of today , commit abortion too. It's an old story.

Meeting you , means starting afresh with a new chapter. people with trust issue have the time of going back to dig at one's past and if look closely their past too may even be worse.

Look for more justifiable reason to jappa after knacking the poor girl, don't come up with this childish excuse.

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by ShaqFu: 11:15pm On Mar 28, 2022
Officiallyme:
Hello guys, met this girl some time around January this year and asked her out and we started dating ever since

So recently, I got to know about her past. Her past was so reckless that it is giving me a second thought about everything, started having s*x at the age of 15 while in secondary school and travelling to see a lot of men whom she claimed was asking after her hand in marriage. This girl has slept with so many guys that it's freaking me out, funny thing is, she's been lying and hiding some things but as a smart guy, I've always had my way around her to tell me the truth.

She told me she did a "mistake" abortion for one of her boyfriends then and just last year December, she had s*x with a married man and she knew very well he was married. These are just few of the stuffs I recently found out about, I know it's all in the past and she claims she's changed and want a real relationship with me but I don't believe at all, she claims to love me so much and cannot do without me and honestly, I love her too but I'm scared this may just change a lot about everything.

I don't know what to do, I'm hurt and disappointed and I don't know what to do now. I just need someone to talk to me, please don't insult me, I just need some pieces of advise.

Since you guys have been dating, have she shown you any sign to doubt her?
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by Midas01: 11:17pm On Mar 28, 2022
And I guess a man who had numerous sexual partners and a high body count turns out to be such a faithful husband , right?
2ndchildhood:
The situation am in ATM.. because with a girl having multiple sexual relationship in the past and high body count, they is a high possibility of her cheating in marriage.. they are not use to one man

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:19pm On Mar 28, 2022
MadamVanessa:

Is there anyone both male and female that doesn't have a reckless past? personally, if I love , I love, I don't believe in the philosophy of digging one's past before settling down with the person; because to be very candid, there's nobody past that's is palatable.

Na sex she had no be say she kill person, or no be say she give you disease. Na knack she knack, u been de knack too before u even meet am. The abortion she committed, even house wives of today , commit abortion too. It's an old story.

Meeting you , means starting afresh with a new chapter. people with trust issue have the time of going back to dig at one's past and if look closely their past too may even be worse.

Look for more justifiable reason to jappa after knacking the poor girl, don't come up with this childish excuse.

Na wa ooo, you and iyeabe just day make me think something now.

I know you've met guys with terrible past, but if you array 10 guys, those who have messy past can't be more than 4.

same cannot be said for ladies, it's like 6 out of every 10 ladies have a funny past.

So don't sit there and preach this fake gospel. And the way you two are talking about it makes it look like it's alright to mess around and just tell the guy, na fvck you fvck, you no kill person, what sick talk is that one?

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by qtguru(m): 11:20pm On Mar 28, 2022
DrLevi:

Interesting take at the bolded... Would love if you could shed more light on that.

Asking as a single guy

Personally ,I feel much more happier in a relationship than alone, cuz i mean you have someone who cares about you.

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by Midas01: 11:21pm On Mar 28, 2022
No wonder you fools keep meeting these reckless women.

What then differentiates him from the so called "reckless" girl. One day you people will fvck Mami water and your dvcks will hang there
bidexdo:
Abeg Bleep and leave her

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by macho44(m): 11:23pm On Mar 28, 2022
Officiallyme:
Hello guys, met this girl some time around January this year and asked her out and we started dating ever since

So recently, I got to know about her past. Her past was so reckless that it is giving me a second thought about everything, started having s*x at the age of 15 while in secondary school and travelling to see a lot of men whom she claimed was asking after her hand in marriage. This girl has slept with so many guys that it's freaking me out, funny thing is, she's been lying and hiding some things but as a smart guy, I've always had my way around her to tell me the truth.

She told me she did a "mistake" abortion for one of her boyfriends then and just last year December, she had s*x with a married man and she knew very well he was married. These are just few of the stuffs I recently found out about, I know it's all in the past and she claims she's changed and want a real relationship with me but I don't believe at all, she claims to love me so much and cannot do without me and honestly, I love her too but I'm scared this may just change a lot about everything.

I don't know what to do, I'm hurt and disappointed and I don't know what to do now. I just need someone to talk to me, please don't insult me, I just need some pieces of advise.

Body Count Counts, That Is All I Have To Say grin
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 28, 2022
Iyaebe:
Haven't you also been sleeping around? what makes yours better than hers? if you don't love her then let her go,a fornicator cannot be condemning another fornicator,lailai.
Nigerian men always make having sex a bigger deal than it is that’s why the girls make them suffer for it.
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by macho44(m): 11:25pm On Mar 28, 2022
Yusufisraelj:

Na wa ooo, you and iyeabe just day make me think something now.

I know you've met guys with terrible past, but if you array 10 guys, those who have messy past can't be more than 4.

same cannot be said for ladies, it's like 6 out of every 10 ladies have a funny past.

So don't sit there and preach this fake gospel. And the way you two are talking about it makes it look like it's alright to mess around and just tell the guy, na fvck you fvck, you no kill person, what sick talk is that one?
My Comrade, U Sef See As The Matter Don Be. I'm Pretty Sure Say If Na Dia Brother Or Male Relative Dey Involved, The Narrative Go Change

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by Shellsploit: 11:28pm On Mar 28, 2022
Officiallyme:

Is her name Jenifer from imo state?
If shes the one, run as fast as your right leg can carry u!
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by Mcslize: 11:29pm On Mar 28, 2022
Simran94:

And when a woman marries a brostitute, what happens? Abi are these not men sleeping around with women or what are you saying?

He should leave her if he wants to, nobody is stopping him.
You men will sleep around with lots of women during your youths and you decide to marry a virgin and you expect this same virgin to be faithful in your marriage. LOL

Are you in all sincerity trying to compare a man to a woman? Between a man who sleeps around and a woman who sleeps around, whom among them will still have value for the next 10yrs?

It will be an outright foolishness for ladies to want to imitate men. They are different genders. One value depreciates so fast over time while the other value does not depreciate even if he decides to sleep around with multiple women.

Mind you, I ain't trying to support men that sleep around. But my point is that, any lady that hoe around simply because she sees that men too sleep around, is doing herself a great harm.

A man of 50yrs to 60yrs old with value can wake up any day and marry any young girl. But can you say the same for a woman of 50-60yrs?

Can you see that there is a huge difference between a man and a woman? The society forbids women to hoe around. No man will want to marry a hoe with his clear eyes. But many women will still marry a man with value that sleeps with other women. Ladies should know this and know peace.

Women naturally find men that roll with other women attractive even though being polygamous as a man is not the way to go.

Ladies should not sleep around because men are sleeping around. They will only end up making themselves unmarriageable.

That's an absolute foolish imitation on ladies part I must say.

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by pizzzy(m): 11:30pm On Mar 28, 2022
Her past this her past that op check dat ur smartness well she had an abortion for another man by December, you met January and una don start to date by March
Make e no shock you when u hear say her wedding na June
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by CountVersailles(f): 11:31pm On Mar 28, 2022
Iyaebe:
Haven't you also been sleeping around? what makes yours better than hers? if you don't love her then let her go,a fornicator cannot be condemning another fornicator,lailai.
Shut up! You don't even know anything about him to make any conclusions.
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:31pm On Mar 28, 2022
macho44:

My Comrade, U Sef See As The Matter Don Be. I'm Pretty Sure Say If Na Dia Brother Or Male Relative Dey Involved, The Narrative Go Change

Gbamsolutely.

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by ThinkSmarter: 11:32pm On Mar 28, 2022
Officiallyme:

See bro, no one is a saint.
The girl really love and is willing to change for telling you her past.
Don't blame her
She was sexually active during her teens due to the rush of adolescent hormones
Good looking girls are vulnerable due to pressure and advances from men.
Don't leave her cuz of her past.
You are not a saint either.
You never can tell what would have been your own past if you were to be a woman.
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 28, 2022
Mcslize:

Are you in all sincerity trying to compare a man to a woman? Between a man who sleeps around and a woman who sleeps around, whom among them will still have value for the next 10yrs?

It will be an outright foolishness for ladies to want to imitate men. They are different genders. One value depreciates so fast over time why the other value does not depreciate even if he decides to sleep around with multiple women.

Mind you, I ain't trying to support men that sleep around. But my point is that, any lady that hoe around simply because she sees that men too sleep around, is doing herself a great harm.

A man of 50yrs to 60yrs old with value can wake up any day and marry any young girl. But can you say the same for a woman of 50-60yrs?

Can you see that there is a huge different between a man and a woman? The society forbid women to hoe around. No man will want to marry a hoe with his clear eyes. But many women will still marry a man with value that sleep with other women. Ladies should know this and know peace.

Women naturally find men that roll with other women attractive even though being polygamous as a man is not the way to go.

Ladies should not sleep around because men are sleeping around. They will only end up making themselves unmarriageable. That's an absolute foolish imitation on ladies part.

And these same women end up giving them children that aren’t theirs but the men won’t realize it until years later after a DNA test is done.
You guys should continue.

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by Drone95(m): 11:34pm On Mar 28, 2022
U don't wanna hear the number of pregnancy she had terminated
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by Saintofmelody74(m): 11:35pm On Mar 28, 2022
Cardealer2021:
Everybody has a skeletons in their cupboard embarassed
Why not forget about your girlfriend past and move on.
You were never a part of the past so don't let it bother you. undecided
If you don't like the girl why not smash and go undecided
u go see red flag still wan put body....nothing like forget DAT oh

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by Nonexisting: 11:36pm On Mar 28, 2022
LyfeJennings:

Guy, don't be a judge
The guy talk say the babe love am and he loves her back
People change
Na so. After they useless themselves, they look for simps to deceive with I love you. grin

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by Mcslize: 11:46pm On Mar 28, 2022
Simran94:

And these same women end up giving them children that aren’t theirs but the men won’t realize it until years later after a DNA test is done.
You guys should continue.

If I should recommend, I will suggest that DNA test should be made compulsory in hospitals.

But my point still remains that ladies should not imitate men in terms of sleeping around, cuz it will in the long run tell in them.

Men have no issue and that's why even if they sleep with a thousand girls today, if they want to settle down, they will still easily pick any girl to settle down without stress.

But that's not same with ladies. That's why ladies should not take after what men are doing.

Unfortunately, it is what it is!
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 11:50pm On Mar 28, 2022
if I love , I love, I don't believe in the philosophy of digging one's past before settling down with the person

See her she don start to they manipulate the guy as usual shocked

MadamVanessa
post=111439030:

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by Legendoo: 11:51pm On Mar 28, 2022
ThinkSmarter:
See bro, no one is a saint.
The girl really love and is willing to change for telling you her past.
Don't blame her
She was sexually active during her teens due to the rush of adolescent hormones
Good looking girls are vulnerable due to pressure and advances from men.
Don't leave her cuz of her past.
You are not a saint either.
You never can tell what would have been your own past if you were to be a woman.

Oponu
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by stillseth: 11:52pm On Mar 28, 2022
Funny thing about life is that if you leave her, the next girl you meet might have more disgusting past than her..if you truly like her..just carry your kettle..make una born..if she cheat wey you catch her..send her away...atleast you don get 1 or 2 pikin down...and dont forget any woman wey you marry do DNA...they all the same
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by Judybash93(m): 11:52pm On Mar 28, 2022
She belongs to the street
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by Nobody: 11:56pm On Mar 28, 2022
The way you guys think self, na wa o.

You encouraged and forced her to open her mouth about her past, now you can't take it. What is really wrong with you? You forced her to say what you can't bear, what you already expected to hear, and now you are crying that you want to leave. You would have admitted to yourself in your heart that you want a certain type of woman and looked for that woman.

One thing I've learned from all this is that men are callous. They forcefully and non forcefully corrupt women sexually. After every dirty act is completed, they turn around and condemn the woman for life. The prostitute is condemned and not her customers. Before sex the man wants every freaky thing without thinking about consequences. After sex , after contributing to a bad past, you rubbish her totally.

You guys are hypocrites, and you are two faced. You are the friend that tells someone to do something bad and later you shame them for it.

After all the fun, men will blame you. Men will never forgive you. So, look out for for yourself and put yourself first before any sexual act, women.

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by Tosin67: 12:02am On Mar 29, 2022
Officiallyme:

Bros pls where is your location.... I once broke up with a girl with almost the same thing u put up there.
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by AsianTotal: 12:04am On Mar 29, 2022
Body Count Counts.
Leave Her For The Street, She Belongs To The Streets.
Do Not Monopolize Street Property Or The Street Will Have Take Their Property Back.
Don't Say You Were Not Told.
Body Count Matters.
Listen Very Well,
Body Count Counts!

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by AngelDove10(m): 12:07am On Mar 29, 2022
Forget the past and focus more on her
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by fineberry(m): 12:09am On Mar 29, 2022
[quote author=BirtherOfKings post=111439113] ;
If u are sleeping with her though, just know ur destiny has been turned to a menstrual rah
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by xtvn(m): 12:15am On Mar 29, 2022
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by fineberry(m): 12:17am On Mar 29, 2022
[quote author=BirtherOfKings post=111439113] ;
If u are sleeping with her though, just know ur destiny has been turned to a menstrual rag
So if Op has slept with her, 'him life don spoil ' is that what you mean.........where you wan see somebody that have not sex before, let be sincere, if God want to mark iniquity which one of us can stand.

I'm not against Op dating or even marrying her....my own be say, Has she sincere stop those bleep bleep kind of lifestyle, na the koko gangan be that. Op if you love that girl keep a close eyes on her ( no let her know o) if you text her wella and you're convince she has changed .... Wife her no problem about that, but if she Fail.....ogbenni show her the door or forever live with a cheating partner.

Op if you like listen, if you like fling my advice inside bush na your life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. / The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. / HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102