Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,084 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard (83428 Views)

85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta / Bandits Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train (Photo) / Herbalist Arrested For Preparing Charms For IPOB Terrorists, Bomb Recovered (Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by simpleseyi: 10:39pm On Mar 28, 2022
Well done Buhari. You are doing well, but definitely, you will not end well.

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 28, 2022
Traveling is a big risk these days.
Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by kokomilala(m): 10:40pm On Mar 28, 2022
I always feared that these idiots would do this dastardly act one day. Northern leaders- unconscionable and irresponsible- have you seen the monsters you've created?

3 Likes

Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by oilmane(m): 10:41pm On Mar 28, 2022
Iliyasdass:

https://dailynigerian.com/breaking-terrorists-bomb/

The government should stop negotiating/pardoning these terrorist, there's nothing like a repentant terrorist, why can't our security operatives infiltrate the ranks of these idiots? Why can't they be proactive? What happens to intelligence/information gathering? Why can't they cultivate one of the idiots so he can be feeding them with information? Security work is not just about shooting guns or intimidating civilians, it also involves brain work. I pray they get rescued

2 Likes

Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by Ifakiland(m): 10:41pm On Mar 28, 2022
Iliyasdass:

I'm sure out of the 970 passengers, apc supporters go reach 900...make dem enjoy abeg
Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by SeriouslySense(m): 10:41pm On Mar 28, 2022
kkk

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by od501: 10:42pm On Mar 28, 2022
Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by jendoslim(m): 10:42pm On Mar 28, 2022
Its so funny how politicians knows the solutions to the nation's problem when they are clamouring for votes, but as soon as they are voted in, all their lofty ideas and solutions seems to fizzle away.

Case study of Buhari and Osinbande

P.S: If you listened to Osinbande vibrating when they were campaigning in 2015, you will think in few months, Nigeria will be El dorado

7 Likes

Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by mmsen: 10:42pm On Mar 28, 2022
Cantonese:
Very terrible.

I still wonder how it turned out to be that rather than end banditry, kidnapping and killing as promised us in 2015, the country is completely overwhelmed and apparently helpless.

Who is the messiah that we need?

There is no messiah.

Nigerians have need to hold their useless leaders to account at all levels.
Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by Springboot: 10:42pm On Mar 28, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:
I pray this is not true!

The headline is one of those used to cause mayhem, yes the tracks were bombeb but not one person was wounded and Nigeria army is already there, mentioning 970 people is just to scare the citizens and cause panic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by Nchenches: 10:43pm On Mar 28, 2022
Iliyasdass:

It's a lie.
But if it's true, neva mind, there's oil money nyafu nyafu to repair and pay compensation.

FYI, the terrorists are fighting for a Nigeria to be governed with Sharia criminal laws, the same shariah criminal laws adopted by the political and religious leaders of the 12 northern Nigeria states.
Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by BloomingDale(f): 10:43pm On Mar 28, 2022
edosignature:
Buhari will handle insecurity while Osibanjo will handle the economy... Biggest fraud of the century.

Buhari, Osibanjo & APC know the solutions to Insecurity, Banditry, Economic Economy woes etc until they came to power.

The Vice President has no powers. Stop this ignorance and stop polluting threads with this rubbish.
Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by ajerimitan: 10:44pm On Mar 28, 2022
The way and manner things are going elections may not hold. This may be the beginning of the end of Nigeria. Politicians are the major sponsors of all these terrorism and banditry. Now that most of them can not see the green light any more the unexpected will beging to happen fire may now start to quench water.
Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by SeriouslySense(m): 10:44pm On Mar 28, 2022
How can you hold them accountable, when you do not choose your leaders, and they cannot be accountable. cool

mmsen:

There is no messiah.

Nigerians have need to hold their useless leaders to account at all levels.
Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by Mikeeytools: 10:44pm On Mar 28, 2022
oilmane:

The government should stop negotiating/pardoning these terrorist, there's nothing like a repentant terrorist, why can't our security operatives infiltrate the ranks of these idiots? Why can't they be proactive? What happens to intelligence/information gathering? Why can't they cultivate one of the idiots so he can be feeding them with information? Security work is not just about shooting guns or intimidating civilians, it also involves brain work. I pray they get rescued
go after them pursue them and finish them all. You shoot and they run then you wave them bye bye what a joke of a country.

2 Likes

Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by jamp: 10:44pm On Mar 28, 2022
Just in

the passengers are safe now. NAF and the troops have defeated the bandits.

i pray its true

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by SeriouslySense(m): 10:45pm On Mar 28, 2022
grin grin grin turn by turn, it is going round.
Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by dasparrow: 10:45pm On Mar 28, 2022
dequeenishere:
Nigeria my country �

Abeg come and buy land oo, very genuine and in a good location

No thank you. You can't pay me to buy land and build in a country like Nigeria where people are getting killed mercilessly every single day. Nigeria is at war but Nigerians continue to remain delusional. I cherish this one life Elohim gave me and I don't intend to allow it go to waste living in a Fulani herdsmen terrorist infested country like Nigeria. Make I dey my dey here in the abroad.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by Optimistic4life(f): 10:46pm On Mar 28, 2022
And Lai Lai Mohd said the security of the nation have improved greatly. shocked

May God help us

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by stasius: 10:46pm On Mar 28, 2022
Jesus save your people!
Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by PharNEWS(m): 10:47pm On Mar 28, 2022
Government should do the needful ASAP.
They better start being proactive at this critical point!
Things fit fall a part!
Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by dasparrow: 10:49pm On Mar 28, 2022
TooMuchStuff:
Failed country
Failed Water Supply
Failed Electricity
Failed Government
Failed Economy
Failed Security
Failed Everything

Buhari is a Giant Failure

You people thought Buhari was going to be your messiah. Today, see what you all are suffering in Nigeria. We are only in March of 2022. Imagine what will happen by the time you get to December 2022. You all residing in the cities will be attacked and killed because the end goal is to fulanize all of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by SeriouslySense(m): 10:49pm On Mar 28, 2022
lo. There is no one ready to do any needful. Even if they did, its an illusion at best. A frog can be killed by boiling the water slowly so it does not notice, when its too hot and too late.

Put maggi, always, it makes it tasty.

PharNEWS:
Government should do the needful ASAP.
They better start being proactive at this critical point!
Things fit fall a part!

Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by silibaba: 10:50pm On Mar 28, 2022
Iykopee:

For what nah?
Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by BabaO2: 10:51pm On Mar 28, 2022
It looks like a ploy by northerners to enable military of Northern descent takeover power again.

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by Rawhumper(m): 10:53pm On Mar 28, 2022
These terrorists aka Buhari's brothers are telling the Govt, Security and Nigerians that nowhere is safe....train, bus, even plane.....Buhari and APC are total Failures.

God punish anybody that will blame PDP,
when PDP was in power, was things really like
this all those years so why must it be during
APC leadership?

ote author=Iliyasdass post=111452657]

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by SeriouslySense(m): 10:53pm On Mar 28, 2022
So it ties other loose ends. And can be used to cover their tracks, its plausible.

BabaO2:
It looks like a ploy by northerners to enable military of Northern descent takeover power again.
Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by Nchenches: 10:54pm On Mar 28, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Fulani Bandits bombed train ..I doubt there will be elections in 2023 ..Buhari will just handover to bandits ..This is what short so sighted Tinubu has brought upon us

Buhari extols Tinubu, but on presidential election day, Buhari with most of the north shall vote a northern presidential candidate they will foist on PDP soon. A northerner takes over from President Buhari in May 2023. It's been planned and sealed.

Thereafter, Islamic terrorism continues with desire for an Islamic Republic of Nigeria to be governed with Sharia criminal justice system.

2 Likes

Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by macrodata(m): 10:54pm On Mar 28, 2022
With all these nonsense under APC, you still want me to vote rhe party?

God forbid!
Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by ScamDemicEra: 10:54pm On Mar 28, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Buhari will handle insecurity & Osinbande will handle economy.

Biggest lie of the 21st century.

It's not a lie if you understand what they meant by "handle" LOL
Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by FBIBOT(m): 10:55pm On Mar 28, 2022
How can 970 people be on a train that just started operations... How many people dey use train for Nigeria? This is hard to believe tho or it's probably exaggerated

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ambode Dumps His APC ID Card, Makes Himself Unreachable To The Party Chairman. V / Peter Obi's Supporter Rocks 'Peter Obi' Haircut (Photo) / Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.