Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,115 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard (83429 Views)

85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta / Bandits Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train (Photo) / Herbalist Arrested For Preparing Charms For IPOB Terrorists, Bomb Recovered (Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by fmonigent(m): 10:55pm On Mar 28, 2022
tungamaje:
Kill all IPOB terrorists, they are evil. Why attack a passenger train with close to a thousand passengers on board?

Na craze dey worry you seriously
Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by SeriouslySense(m): 10:56pm On Mar 28, 2022
LO, as if it cannot disguise in other forms.

macrodata:
With all these nonsense under APC, you still want me to vote rhe party?

God forbid!

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by Acidosis(m): 10:57pm On Mar 28, 2022
Bandits overpowered 970 people??
Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by Rawhumper(m): 10:57pm On Mar 28, 2022
You are calling Govt that has plan to fulanize
the country....can't you see he is gradually allowing them to advance thereby I'll
equipping the Army.

Till now, Nigerian Army still uses outdated AK 47...I don talk am tire, that gun is useless presently compared to what is in vogue.

IF THE NORTHERN PEOPLE WANT TO PUT A
STOP TO THIS, IT IS TIME TO CALL FOR
BUHARI'S IMPEACHEMENT.

ARE YOUR LIVES LESS VALUABLE, THAN
BUHARI BEEN THE PRESIDENT? THINK ABOUT IT.

uote author=PharNEWS post=111454915]Government should do the needful ASAP.
They better start being proactive at this critical point!
Things fit fall a part![/quote]

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by SeriouslySense(m): 10:59pm On Mar 28, 2022
They easily forget and cannot put one and two together. Let them keep crying like babies.
It is going round.
Rawhumper:
You are calling Govt that has plan to fulanize
the country....can't you see he is gradually allowing them to advance thereby I'll
equipping the Army.

Till now, Nigerian Army still uses outdated AK 47...I don talk am tire, that gun is useless presently compared to what is in vogue.

IF THE NORTHERN PEOPLE WANT TO PUT A
STOP TO THIS, IT IS TIME TO CALL FOR
BUHARI'S IMPEACHEMENT.

ARE YOUR LIVES LESS VALUABLE, THAN
BUHARI BEEN THE PRESIDENT? THINK ABOUT IT.

uote author=PharNEWS post=111454915]Government should do the needful ASAP.
They better start being proactive at this critical point!
Things fit fall a part!
Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by evangmx(m): 11:00pm On Mar 28, 2022
Na WA for this regime
Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by Rawhumper(m): 11:01pm On Mar 28, 2022
I have faith in Osibanjo doing far far more better than Tinubu and Buhari put together.

Let Nigerians rise and March for Buhari's impeachment, THE MARCH OF THE PEOPLE!

It is high time we save our country or we watch it disintegrate.

uote author=BloomingDale post=111454860]

The Vice President has no powers. Stop this ignorance and stop polluting threads with this rubbish.[/quote]
Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by adecz: 11:01pm On Mar 28, 2022
Failed government,
failed national assembly
Failed APC government.☹️☹️

Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by CountLaka(m): 11:02pm On Mar 28, 2022

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by Rawhumper(m): 11:03pm On Mar 28, 2022
I even have faith in Osibanjo doing far far more better than Tinubu and Buhari put together if given the leadership.

Let Nigerians rise and March for Buhari's impeachment, THE MARCH OF THE PEOPLE!

It is high time we save our country or we watch it disintegrate.

quote author=BloomingDale post=111454860]

The Vice President has no powers. Stop this ignorance and stop polluting threads with this rubbish.[/quote]
Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by Temi2468: 11:03pm On Mar 28, 2022
RealLordZeus:
Bonbed rail track not train... many bloggers no go make heaven

I tell you I was worried by the headline until I read through.

I've always learnt to read contents before presuming especially with the way journalism is being bastardized globally, especially this naija news and unscrupulous bloggers.

Before, headlines were enough because they reflected the summary of news, but I can't teach my children to read newspapers again by merely scanning through headlines first.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by Emir01: 11:03pm On Mar 28, 2022
Train track was bombed to cause the train to stop moving not train engine as widely reported by those who love evil news and kudos to swift response of military and NAF. Those terrorists will always look for soft targets. The train track covers several kilometres and we don't expect military to line up along the track up to Kaduna. Those bushes should be combed from time to time and when the drone they purchased from Turkey finally arrive they shud deploy it to those areas.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by SeriouslySense(m): 11:04pm On Mar 28, 2022
many are trying to save what cannot be saved, they are just elongating their time in the hot pot, when they are roasted properly, they will know what they in for. With dat, its good luck. See you, when you wake up.
Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:04pm On Mar 28, 2022
Nigeria and insecurity i'm tired of reading all these bad news it doesn't makes me happy but total sadness.
Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 28, 2022
LibertyRep:
The terrorists have been reported to have taken over some local governments in Niger state yet move on as if nothing is at stake.

A couple of days, they were reported to have attacked an airport in Kaduna, we glossed over it.
Now this!

We may just be sitting on a keg of gun powder as a nation.
...let's assume those events took place in Imo State...

Hahahhaha

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by Dawnofhope: 11:06pm On Mar 28, 2022
This is Nigeria . And all our leaders care for is 2023. As there will be no life after 2023
Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by miraclea: 11:07pm On Mar 28, 2022
I still wonder why this country cannot be separated and let every region take care of its security and economy free ransome money from oil is intoxicating these bandits,if it's Islam they wanted let them have it with their sympathisers and leave us alone Nigeria can't continue this way

2 Likes

Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by Rawhumper(m): 11:07pm On Mar 28, 2022
Its already out of hand....DSS wont really get into these factions but If it is to track a
harmless person, you see them in action.

Buhari is proudly moving about, no wife by his side unlike his predecessors.

This man called Buhari is a cattle in human
form but whatever useless plan he has, won't work oo....the north whether by military
coup or next year election is not going to smell power again.

Nigeria is boiling, if they want the country to scatter finish, let them rig next year election. Well I know they won't try that......see how messed up the country is.

uote author=SeriouslySense post=111455089]They easily forget and cannot put one and two together. Let them keep crying like babies.
It is going round.
[/quote]
Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by achi4u(m): 11:09pm On Mar 28, 2022
970 is a big catch like someone rightly said at the front page.

Let the govt pay the Ransom they demanded.

Niger Delta oil will pay�
Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by Frankiss44(m): 11:10pm On Mar 28, 2022
BigDawsNet:
So we don't have military personnel right?

Why is that so difficult to deploy 5000 military and para mmilitary men and women in bandits territory...

Why for heaven sake

Are you just looking for who to kill or what? Or you think the military men don't have family? The government lack the will power to kill these people so why sacrifice innocent life
Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by IMPARTIAL: 11:10pm On Mar 28, 2022
I don't understand!

Is it that the president cannot give a directive to the military to go all out to the locations of these people, and wipe them out? This is possible. Their locations are known.

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by tootalk: 11:11pm On Mar 28, 2022
FG better beg Sunday igboho to come fight bandit in the north.

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by bonnyhope: 11:11pm On Mar 28, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Buhari will handle insecurity & Osinbande will handle economy.

Biggest lie of the 21st century.

This is a lesson that Governance is not by having military background or by having highest educational qualifications

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by Frankiss44(m): 11:11pm On Mar 28, 2022
Acidosis:

Bandits overpowered 970 people??

Are the people armed?
Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by SeriouslySense(m): 11:12pm On Mar 28, 2022
Lets just be watchful sha, they already have them in the forest in the south, so, this time less talk and more awareness
Rawhumper:
Its already out of hand....DSS wont really get into these factions but If it is to track a
harmless person, you see them in action.

Buhari is proudly moving about, no wife by his side unlike his predecessors.

This man called Buhari is a cattle in human
form but whatever useless plan he has, won't work oo....the north whether by military
coup or next year election is not going to smell power again.

Nigeria is boiling, if they want the country to scatter finish, let them rig next year election. Well I know they won't try that......see how messed up the country is.

uote author=SeriouslySense post=111455089]They easily forget and cannot put one and two together. Let them keep crying like babies.
It is going round.
Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:13pm On Mar 28, 2022
I'm suspecting igbos

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by Dearlord(m): 11:13pm On Mar 28, 2022
I hope there was no casualty and damages.
Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by achi4u(m): 11:14pm On Mar 28, 2022
AntiTerrorists:
...let's assume those events took place in Imo State...

Hahahhaha
Honestly, if Nigeria army failed to burn all the village houses around that area, then it will be an injustice to the Easterners.

2 Likes

Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:14pm On Mar 28, 2022
say it quietly,my hand no dey oo

tootalk:
FG better beg Sunday igboho to come fight bandit in the north.

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by Billmos: 11:15pm On Mar 28, 2022
Is this for real or another fake news?
Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by jaxxy(m): 11:15pm On Mar 28, 2022
Iliyasdass:

https://dailynigerian.com/breaking-terrorists-bomb/

At what time did this happen??

When u look at the issue of banditry I think more tact should have been applied. Even obasanjo in his wisdom and experience advised so.

Applying tact will end banditry quicker
Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by IGBOSON1: 11:16pm On Mar 28, 2022
All the terrorists and bandits from the far flung corners of North, West and Central Africa must have relocated to Nigeria by now after hearing how cooperative the gov't of Nigeria is to their activities! lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ambode Dumps His APC ID Card, Makes Himself Unreachable To The Party Chairman. V / Peter Obi's Supporter Rocks 'Peter Obi' Haircut (Photo) / Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.