Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,026 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died (44695 Views)

Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter / Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter / Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by We4all: 12:22pm On Mar 29, 2022
Lonewolf2010:
This is National DISASTER! Are the terrorist mightier than our army that the government could not declare emergency rule in kaduna state and it axis. Please your PVC is your power to rid us of this evil. Nigeria happened to this young doctor. May your soul rest in peace#sosad.

PVC can’t solve any problem if you don’t have the right candidate.

2 Likes

Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by kingyakos: 12:22pm On Mar 29, 2022
Splitmind:
Fake Fake Fake!!!

How will you be shot and tweeting?

Makes no sense.

May a very painful demise await those spreading fake news because they hate Buhari and the APC.

Satan punish you and may u be the next victim
Punish ur god buhari

1 Like

Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:23pm On Mar 29, 2022
Okunga:
BMC were busy cursing the girl last night asking for pictures. Same way they cursed the victims of Lekki massacre and requested for pictures proof.

This country has never been this divided. Bro this generation go tough ooo, because they breed on hatred and the outcome no go funny.

Make we Dey look sha.
No
I stand corrected

It Is APC their followers and the regime that is carefully fervently establishing a more rubbish system.
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by MedicH: 12:23pm On Mar 29, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

Why do you want to leave?

It is not as bad as you people are making it.

Maybe the next train attack will do you under. Then u will realise it's as worse as it can be but by then you're cold in the grave.
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:24pm On Mar 29, 2022
peppermint7:
Nigeria is another cancer.
Avoid it at all cost.

She was consoling someone who just lost a lover.
Death came for her seconds later

Avoid this country at all cost
Togo
Senegal
Kenya
And south Africa are not bad choices

Kenya and South Africa are not safe.
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by nyiamfrank: 12:24pm On Mar 29, 2022
speaktome:
APC said they will do more if Nigerians Support them IN 2023
Do more damages
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by irririchris(m): 12:26pm On Mar 29, 2022
A for Apocalyptic
P for Progressives
C for Congress
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by jditimiya(m): 12:26pm On Mar 29, 2022
If Nigerian youths still keep quite after all these blood shed, this is how most of us will be going one by one till we have a new government who will fix these beautiful ugly country of ours. May her beautiful soul rest in peace.
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by Bimpe29: 12:27pm On Mar 29, 2022
Oh my God! This is pathetically saddening.
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by TommyAnthem(m): 12:27pm On Mar 29, 2022
A
P
C
Acute

Public

Cancer
DigitalStepdad:
APC

Abject

Poverty

Continues.

Useless people with no direction

1 Like

Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by LLiKYekoba: 12:27pm On Mar 29, 2022
Ndigbo stop wasting your lives for one nigeria.
If it were one Dr muhammed or Dr kunle killed in Nnewi by armed robbers during his residency programme at NAUTH, all hell would have let loose. Thie ;Dfnubu's ethnic urchins with their big mouths would have ethinicized and milked the scenario dry with shouts of 'Igbos are killing other tribes on their land'

These fulani bastards are snuffing lives out of young Igbo professionals in the North, when we decide to retaliate, hope you all start the story from the beginning and not the middle.
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by madukaanaya(m): 12:28pm On Mar 29, 2022
Splitmind:
Fake Fake Fake!!!

Makes no sense.

May a very painful demise await those spreading fake news because they hate Buhari and the APC.
may you die before one week in Jesus name,amen
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 29, 2022
May her beautiful soul rest in perfect peace

Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by MrCover: 12:29pm On Mar 29, 2022
Cha E!
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by Golan007: 12:29pm On Mar 29, 2022
MedicH:

i dont understand how you mean by her priority. she just put out words on her situation. what would u have done if u find urself in same fate

Even an amateur in forensics knows that a victim of a gunshot wound (which eventually killed her) would be in shock, wouldn't have the clarity of thought to even consider twitter.

Another piece of evidence is the fact that the individual has no surname.

Abeg when you guys are tired, you'll do as always.
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by redcliff: 12:29pm On Mar 29, 2022
The moment, the young people in Nigeria realize that they need to support their tribal champions for a breakup the better. Nigeria is not a country and would never be. Nnamdi Kanu might be extreme, but he is a means to an end. in the quest for a breakup, there is no right and wrong way. The only way is consistency. If there is no breakup, in 50years, we would still be saying the same story. The ojukwu many people are castigating now, mapped out the perfect solution for Nigeria's progress in the 60s, today we are still talking about the same thing. How Ironic.

There are many educated illiterates in Nigeria and these are not even the old people, the very young ones that should be thinking at the top of their brains. You will never know how bad you have it here until you travel out of this hellhole.

I repeat, Nigeria is not a country. just watch as some Mumuni Alao people go still quote me telling me how much of a rubbish wey i dey talk. Under this current setting, even if Jesus come run our affairs, he would fail. its that bad.

I always tell people that Nigeria is at war they are always telling me that I do not know what I am saying. they are talking so because the war has not come directly to their door steps. Tell me where them dey bomb rail line anywhere in the world if not be war zones. Europe's strategy in war times is to bomb their rail lines so that the enemy cannot pass through the rail system. Nigerians, you are at war, dont let anyone tell you otherwise.

4 Likes

Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by AngelicBeing: 12:29pm On Mar 29, 2022
angry
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by Wazobia2216: 12:30pm On Mar 29, 2022
Splitmind:
Fake Fake Fake!!!

Makes no sense.

Did you notice that she's a doctor

Are you saying that the train was not attacked
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by boom99(m): 12:30pm On Mar 29, 2022
Shalommy:
She's now free from nigeria and the world. Goodbye lady! Chaiii..

This your statement brought tears to my eyes just now
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by Rafmore(m): 12:30pm On Mar 29, 2022
So sad,
Nigeria has failed you
Rest in peace Miss chinelo....

Anyway You can contact us today in terms of Architectural design, consultancy, landing properties and building construction @ www.Facebook.com/RAfmore 71 or call us on +2349043090523 or +2349017812476 Whatsapp Available

Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by Kelvin3476: 12:31pm On Mar 29, 2022
peppermint7:
Nigeria is another cancer.
Avoid it at all cost.

She was consoling someone who just lost a lover.
Death came for her seconds later

Avoid this country at all cost
Togo
Senegal
Kenya
And south Africa are not bad choices
RWANDA, GAMBIA, ETC ARE ALL OKAY THAN LIVE IN APC AFFECTED NIGERIA
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by MedicH: 12:31pm On Mar 29, 2022
Golan007:

Even an amateur in forensics knows that a victim of a gunshot wound (which eventually killed her) would be in shock, wouldn't have the clarity of thought to even consider twitter.

Another piece of evidence is the fact that the individual has no surname.

Abeg when you guys are tired, you'll do as always.

The reason this country is like this is because there are a lot of fuuls like you and they make up the majority. That is why many ppl believe Nigeria is a true reflection of her leaders. That is also why I work really hard to make sure I do not bring forth my kids in this same country to share nationality with numerous compound anuofia like you and your likes.

May God answer my prayer.

2 Likes

Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:32pm On Mar 29, 2022
MedicH:

Maybe the next train attack will do you under. Then u will realise it's as worse as it can be but by then you're cold in the grave.

So, where do you want to run to?

Nearly all the countries are battling with attacks. You can be in a shop in America, and one psycho will just walk in and open fire.

In Kenya, you can't just go anywhere you like. Same with South Africa.

In Turkey, you can't even trust that you will get home if you are caught outside by 10 pm.

India nko?
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by Remman(m): 12:33pm On Mar 29, 2022
peppermint7:
A lady reportedly cried out for help on Twitter after being shot in a train.

I'm in the Train. I have been shot please pray for me

This morning she has been confirmed dead

A friend of hers said she was on the train back home in preparation to leave the country after resigning from her current workplace recently
this is very unfortunate... May your soul rest in perfect peace!
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by legallyminded: 12:33pm On Mar 29, 2022
FalseProphet1:
If this was done by IPOB, by now the whole 5 eastern states would have been on fire, males from 16 upwards would have been arrested, tortured, jailed or killed, the front pages of various blogs would have been littered with corpses.

But it's the north, all we hear are audio bombings, audio attack and zero arrests.

This rail line wasn't constructed to any eastern state, yet Buhari is taxing us to pay back the loan.

So far I doubt if this rail operations has even generated up to 50m profit for the government that bandits are already blowing it up.

Honestly if you're a youth, just find your way out of this he'll hole. Nigeria can never be better.

Rip Chinelo

This I have seen.

You've said it all. RIP to the dead embarassed cry
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by HBB1(m): 12:33pm On Mar 29, 2022
LLiKYekoba:
Ndigbo stop wasting your lives for one nigeria.
If it were one Dr muhammed or Dr kunle killed in Nnewi by armed robbers during his residency programme at NAUTH, all hell would have let loose. Thie ;Dfnubu's ethnic urchins with their big mouths would have ethinicized and milked the scenario dry with shouts of 'Igbos are killing other tribes on their land'

These fulani bastards are snuffing lives out of young Igbo professionals in the North, when we decide to retaliate, hope you all start the story from the beginning and not the middle.

Cc Seun
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by drlateef: 12:33pm On Mar 29, 2022
FalseProphet1:
If this was done by IPOB, by now the whole 5 eastern states would have been on fire, males from 16 upwards would have been arrested, tortured, jailed or killed, the front pages of various blogs would have been littered with corpses.

But it's the north, all we hear are audio bombings, audio attack and zero arrests.

This rail line wasn't constructed to any eastern state, yet Buhari is taxing us to pay back the loan.

So far I doubt if this rail operations has even generated up to 50m profit for the government that bandits are already blowing it up.

Honestly if you're a youth, just find your way out of this he'll hole. Nigeria can never be better.

Rip Chinelo

This I have seen.

Who killed Prof. Dora Akunyili’s husband? Who has been killing policemen and other innocent citizens in the east? Is it Boko Haram or bandits? Just tell me! IPOBians are terrorists. Nigeria will survive.
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by Golan007: 12:34pm On Mar 29, 2022
MedicH:

The reason this country is like this is because there are a lot of fuuls like you and they make up the majority. That is why many ppl believe Nigeria is a true reflection of her leaders. That is also why I work really hard to make sure I do not bring forth my kids in this same country to share nationality with numerous compound anuofia like you and your likes.

May God answer my prayer.

Shatap.

Story is fake.

Chinelo no get surname?

Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by Bestbeelieve: 12:34pm On Mar 29, 2022
CountVersailles:
Naija is a hell hole. Anyone still in that country is just one incident away from the biggest trauma.
it is pathetic!
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by Chiraq77(m): 12:35pm On Mar 29, 2022
RIP CHINELO
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by Svoboda(m): 12:36pm On Mar 29, 2022
[quote author=Vaughanlanrewaj post=111466456]" Get your pvc and vote" is reporting someone dead. Same person shot still had time to tweet that she has been shot?
Hmmm.
And it is on same twitter! Same twitter suspended for always yielding its platform for horrible people to make hate speeches and spread fake news.

That twitter platform will never learn to put measures in place to verify news especially in this instance where you can not confirm to call or see to confirm if the person was actually shot or lying to gain edge for pdp in 2023.

This was how ipob terrorists flooded the nonsense platform with gory images to incite massive carnage during endsars.

I will be the last one to be shocked of this turns out to be fake news.[/quote

Obviously fake. Who'd be shot, with blood dripping off her body, and still have the time and space to tweet her predicament? Do people really realize how life threatening a gunshot woumd is?
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by Cardealer2021(m): 12:36pm On Mar 29, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Go and get your brain checked
Leave that cursed irredeemable bmc zoneb

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

CIAPS Names Ambode ‘Governor Of The Year' / Muhammadu Buhari With A Rifle (Throwback Photo) / Kemi Olunloyo: I Lectured The IPOB On Facebook Live, IPOB Remains My Servant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.