Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,620 members, 7,820,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died (44735 Views)

Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter / Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter / Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by Shalommy(f): 12:36pm On Mar 29, 2022
boom99:

This your statement brought tears to my eyes just now
Please, cry small.. Chaii
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by richie240: 12:38pm On Mar 29, 2022
God bless Nigeria and Nigerians
cool

[s]
VladimirPutiin:
Nigeria is a dead country. Too much blood is being spilled in this hellhole.
[/s]
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:38pm On Mar 29, 2022
FalseProphet1:
If this was done by IPOB, by now the whole 5 eastern states would have been on fire, males from 16 upwards would have been arrested, tortured, jailed or killed, the front pages of various blogs would have been littered with corpses.

But it's the north, all we hear are audio bombings, audio attack and zero arrests.

This rail line wasn't constructed to any eastern state, yet Buhari is taxing us to pay back the loan.

So far I doubt if this rail operations has even generated up to 50m profit for the government that bandits are already blowing it up.

Honestly if you're a youth, just find your way out of this he'll hole. Nigeria can never be better.

Rip Chinelo

This I have seen.
both Ipob micreants bandit terrorists every criminals May God punish them all
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by MedicH: 12:38pm On Mar 29, 2022
Golan007:

Shatap.

Story is fake.

Chinelo no get surname?

It's a pity. See weyrey way ASUU strike never gree complete the useless degree him parents send am de talk about forensic.

The way Nigerians de detest me now is only a sign of my great departure.

Soon and very soon.

1 Like

Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by Cardealer2021(m): 12:38pm On Mar 29, 2022
SarakiBukola:

Keep quiet. No wonder you be flatin0.

Don't tribalize the issue.

FG isn't working shikena
He is an urhobo not an Igbo.
But he said is not far from the truth
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by Bestbeelieve: 12:38pm On Mar 29, 2022
youths will still sell their votes for a kilo of rice and 10 tarsand!
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 29, 2022
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by BigYash: 12:41pm On Mar 29, 2022
We4all:
Oh my God! What is really happening in Nigeria? How did these bandits become this powerful? My take is, there are powerful people behind them.
FG is backing them e. They are just deceiving zombies and themselves.
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by Golan007: 12:42pm On Mar 29, 2022
MedicH:

It's a pity. See weyrey way ASUU strike never gree complete the useless degree him parents send am de talk about forensic.

The way Nigerians de detest me now is only a sign of my great departure.

Soon and very soon.

Sharap.

When you obtain a masters degree, let me know.
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by Cardealer2021(m): 12:43pm On Mar 29, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

Kenya and South Africa are not safe.

SA is thousand times safer than Nigeria.
Just avoid the Zimbabweans over there and be careful at Pietermaritzburg, you would be fine
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by Abujason: 12:43pm On Mar 29, 2022
peppermint7:
A lady reportedly cried out for help on Twitter after being shot in a train.

I'm in the Train. I have been shot please pray for me

This morning she has been confirmed dead

A friend of hers said she was on the train back home in preparation to leave the country after resigning from her current workplace recently

And yet they are building rail from the same Kaduna to Kano and to Niger Republic to facilitate movement of more terrorists to the rest of Nigeria.

North and Islam are Nigeria’s major problem
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by tootalk: 12:44pm On Mar 29, 2022
Pls let the people start calling for military coup

Simple.
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 29, 2022
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by Bluntemperor: 12:45pm On Mar 29, 2022
Goldbw122:
It is very bad, so a little is know about the poor death, and if one rich man die now you will see how people will be running up and down

It's very sad indeed.
It seems the Kaduna State governor cannot hold the state together as the increasing activities of the criminals in the State is high!
From Bandits,to Kidnappers-the Southern Kaduna bloodshed ,the Airport invasion and now the bombing of Kaduna- Abuja Train is unbecoming of a governor and in all these, innocent Nigerians are dying!
Terribly bad!
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by Jamesbiodun(m): 12:46pm On Mar 29, 2022
This country na death trap

1 Like

Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by simplesearch: 12:46pm On Mar 29, 2022
And our leaders are busy holding consesus convention as if their life depend on it, while the major task for electing them are left unattended to. Nigerian leaders will face a stiff judgement on the day of reckoning for leading this nation into the abyss.
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by Lordbinsmar: 12:47pm On Mar 29, 2022
Splitmind:
Fake Fake Fake!!!

[s][/s]How will you be shot and tweeting?

Makes no sense.

May a very painful demise await those spreading fake news because they hate Buhari and the APC.[s][/s]

Don't worry it will reach your turn.

RIP to the young lady.

The British zoo called Nigeria is the greatest evil that happened to humanity.
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by NGArmyTerrorist: 12:47pm On Mar 29, 2022
Thanks to Mazi Nnamdi Kanu who said "The Zoo called Zoogeria is not a Country" it had been confirmed! They keep proving us right! Animal kingdom is a better place to be than being in the Zoogeria !

Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by 2braithe: 12:47pm On Mar 29, 2022
Splitmind:
Fake Fake Fake!!!

How will you be shot and tweeting?

Makes no sense.

May a very painful demise await those spreading fake news because they hate Buhari and the APC.

Lol why not?
Except she was shot in both hands or was already unconscious.

I know a Nigerian Soldier that was dislodged by boko haram,got lost in the bush with 2 bullets lodged in his body.He found his way out on the 3rd day!
Is moving around the bush for 3 days not more tedious than tweeting?
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by 2braithe: 12:48pm On Mar 29, 2022
Golan007:

Her priority was twitter.

How else could she have passed the information to a large audience?

2 Likes

Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by MedicH: 12:49pm On Mar 29, 2022
Golan007:

Sharap.

When you obtain a masters degree, let me know.

Whichever school that gave u Bsc and MSC, go ask them for refund.

There's no capacity.
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by BarrElChapo(m): 12:49pm On Mar 29, 2022
WT actual Fvck. About to leave this hellhole God what kind of calamity is this ?
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by 27Pushing30: 12:50pm On Mar 29, 2022
Okonandmary:
The picture i saw on Twitter is different from what i am seeing now. The pic of the dead does not look like her.

All the accounts who announced her dead, have very few followers without a name or attached to it

This could be FAKENEWS or a Twitter propaganda organised by pdp to discredit the government.

I smell a lie.

I will wait till next week and i won't be suprised if the same dead person comes out to say she is alive
A user name with Go and get your PVC tweeted it that alone is enough for me to dismiss this shit
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by Golan007: 12:51pm On Mar 29, 2022
2braithe:

How else could she have passed the information to a large audience?

Which large audience?

Be truthful, the day you got in a near-death experience, did you even remember your phone?
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by Golan007: 12:52pm On Mar 29, 2022
MedicH:

Whichever school that gave u Bsc and MSC, go ask them for refund.

There's no capacity.

Shatap.

Use your brain for once.
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by Lordbinsmar: 12:52pm On Mar 29, 2022
stillme231:

depends on where she was shot.
i pray untimely death befall u n ur household n people will call it fake . animal

That guy you quoted is a disgrace to humanity.

Just because of 30k they have lost their sense of reasoning.

Useless BMC.
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by BarrElChapo(m): 12:52pm On Mar 29, 2022
2braithe:

Lol why not?
Except she was shot in both hands or was already unconscious.

I know a Nigerian Soldier that was dislodged by boko haram,got lost in the bush with 2 bullets lodged in his body.He found his way out on the 3rd day!
Is moving around the bush for 3 days not more tedious than tweeting?

A solider who has been trained for these situations, man you're so stupid and inconsiderate, do you think you'd have survived after the 1st day if the roles were reversed ?
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by MoneyMustBMade(m): 12:52pm On Mar 29, 2022
I wonder how people are still supporting apc after all this deaths.

Aisha told us to pray for Nigeria but we don't understand,

Nigeria is dead and gone
Nothing can be done about it, this government have successfully destroy this nation to ash
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 29, 2022
Splitmind:
Fake Fake Fake!!!

Makes no sense.

May a very painful demise await those spreading fake news because they hate Buhari and the APC.

Something is wrong with you!!!

This is the lady, she ended up loosing too much blood and she died.
You will end up same way as her idiot

2 Likes

Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by rs172(m): 12:56pm On Mar 29, 2022
Splitmind:
Fake Fake Fake!!!

Makes no sense.

It will not better for you and those peeps who liked and shared your post
Re: Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 29, 2022
What was she doing in a mallo train?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Names Of Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday....... [29 In All] / Saraki's Lawyer Disrupting Trial At The CCT Today (Video) / Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.