Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,933 members, 7,835,113 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) (86500 Views)

Obituary Of Dr Chinelo Megafu Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) / Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter / Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Vaughanlanrewaj: 5:09pm On Mar 29, 2022
pmc01:

It is you who is deserving of all the evil that can befall a human. Ode oshi.

May God's wrath descend on your evil soul.
Your evil prayer is an abomination to God.
The evil and death you wish upon others will visit you. In life, you reap whay you sow. You sow curse and you reap it in your life!
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Vaughanlanrewaj: 5:12pm On Mar 29, 2022
Anaerobi:

I said .. PM. News, Punch, Channels news, Nation News are all said the young girl died... Are you trying to say those news aren't reliable?
No . Not at all. I referenced page 1 of this thread so that you get the context of my first comment that you replied to ,albeit angrily.

You know there will be official manifest of the victims as well right? I am perfectly in order ma. It is more than her, there are others involved.
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Abujason: 5:15pm On Mar 29, 2022
Investigative:
SW bmc are so @vil
Imagine the dude claiming

Thanks for exposing the evil, wicked imbecille. He will surely get what he wished the poor girl
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by peppermint7(m): 5:16pm On Mar 29, 2022
Vaughanlanrewaj:

It is easy to hide cowardly and insult. You are not adding any value and so it shall be.
this idiot
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 29, 2022
AFONJAPIG:
igbos don't have time for bitter rivalry, I have told u what I observed in yoruba people, igbos will cross Niger and come to yoruba land and build and live their , what stops yorubas of doing same , they keep saying igbos don't sell their lands to outsider, come to oba Anambra state I have 2 plot of lands I want to sell, if u have 20m i will sell it to you because that's the current value, ask urs why we have more yoruba speaking igbos than igbo speaking yorubas, since my whole life I never seen yoruba person speaking igbo fluently but come to lagos average igbo person in lagos speaks yoruba language... u people should stop hating people that care less of ur existence
Omo I don comot hand for this matter. It's heading no where.

But please understand, Yoruba is Yoruba; Igbo is Igbo. We have our differences.
I, for one don't believe in migrating outside the SW region (Ogun and Oyo being my preferred destination outside Lagos, if I still wanna remain in Nigeria). But that doesn't mean it's because I have problem with other tribes and regions. After all there are many Yorubas in Rivers state which is in the south south and also in the north (Kaduna, Jos and Abuja).

So saying Yorubas don't leave their region for other regions is in the first instance false. Yorubas generally feel comfortable in their region, which is by far the most culturally diverse in Nigeria, especially Lagos, Oyo and to a lesser extent, Ogun states.

Also, I can't speak Igbo and Hausa or other languages. And that's because I don't actually see the need to. Not because I hate other ethnic groups. Lol.

You need to purge yourself from all these prejudice, and sometimes even 'chest' some of these negative tribalistic attacks and sentiments and not let it take root in your heart.

Sorry for the long epistle jare. Everybody go dey alright las las. cool
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Anaerobi(m): 5:17pm On Mar 29, 2022
Vaughanlanrewaj:

No . Not at all. I referenced page 1 of this thread so that you get the context of my first comment that you replied to ,albeit angrily.

You know there will be official manifest of the victims as well right? I am perfectly in order ma. It is more than her, there are others involved.

Now that reports has been confirmed, you should at least feel sorry, than keep trowin fights with many responding to you.

It makes no sense
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Abegunde993: 5:17pm On Mar 29, 2022
Facebook account of the man who wish "Dr. Chinelo on Twitter before she died

1 Share

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Vaughanlanrewaj: 5:18pm On Mar 29, 2022
Advision:

If you are still able to use your brain cells, I will leave you to draw conclusion between your dispicable comments and your fellow bmc.

I dont intend to drag it with you though, arguement with a bmc is a waste of time. same with those pushing the deadbeat tinubu.

Your disgusting lack of empathy is enough reason for anyone to knw that tinubu should never have anything to do in abuja. so I am not surprised...your mentor was also the one that mocked people complaining of herdsmen attacks.

It takes someone with digusting lack of empathy to know one.
Right now, I will join other patriotic Nigerians to insist that FG must get justice for all the victims.,No terrorist must be spared! If this is US where terrorist kill their citizens, they will first unite against the terrorists even before going tribal or clannish like you are doing.
Every victim on the ill fated train is my brother or sister.
The evil though you wished upon Nigeria and Nigerians will visit you.
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Superboss: 5:19pm On Mar 29, 2022
Vaughanlanrewaj:

You hateful bigoted evil dregs like you are the ones bringing odium and disrespect to the noble igbo race. Your clannish bigotry will consume you. Chinelo is not a member of your ipob terrorist group, she is a Nigerian and my sister.
Your evil terrorist group cannibalising innocent Nigerians in SE will not defeat our resolve to defeat evil forces like you.
You will reap the evil and death you wish upon Nigeria and Nigerians

Look at u and ur despicable brothers here

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by KosiGee(m): 5:22pm On Mar 29, 2022
Vaughanlanrewaj:
Truth will still come out.
Past gory images on twitter have turned out to be fake.
I believe she has a family and one should expect to hear from them by now.

This should not be another lekkilies where suddenly all those reportedly killed turned out alive or having no relatives come out to state that any of their relative missing or dead.
Never again will we allow twitter be used to peddle fake news and hate news.

Her family should please speak up. Twitter is not her family or family compound.

Those speaking ill of Nigeria because they hate Buhari will reap what they sow.

If you sow good in Nigeria, good you will reap and if you sow curses, curses and badluck you will eventually reap from Nigeria. Nigeria will never bless you and whatever you sow in Nigeria will wilt and die.

You are a sad, demented and foolish.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Vaughanlanrewaj: 5:22pm On Mar 29, 2022
Anaerobi:

Now that reports has been confirmed, you should at least feel sorry, than keep trowin fights with many responding to you.

It makes no sense
Those trolls amd ipob terrorists who are cyberbullies and they thrive on it. They are motivated by hate and feel no pity for victims not from their tribe.
Once you hold a different opinion, they atrempt to bully you but they can not bully me.
You are yet to get my point that my response is in order.
No Nigerian should die in the hands of terrorist. FG must go after those despicable terrorists and get justice for the victims.
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by mvem(m): 5:23pm On Mar 29, 2022
Vaughanlanrewaj:

This should not be another lekkilies where suddenly all those reportedly killed turned out alive or having no relatives come out to state that any of their relative missing or dead.

Her family should please speak up. Twitter is not her family or family compound.

If you sow good in Nigeria, good you will reap and if you sow curses, curses and badluck you will eventually reap from Nigeria. Nigeria will never bless you and whatever you sow in Nigeria will wilt and die.
You are actually wicked, I swear
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Zulu2022: 5:24pm On Mar 29, 2022
Vaughanlanrewaj:

The only reason you can come online to insult Buhari and others is because you are raised to insult others and that is how you insult your own father and when you become a father some day, you will be insulted .shikena.
thunder strike u to death

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 5:24pm On Mar 29, 2022
Invictuse:
That is problem for your Igbo father to deal with. I am a Yoruba christian n you lunatic foolish despicable igbos make me sick. Who is worse, filled with hatred bigotry n foolishness like all you dead brain Igbos ?!

mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Vaughanlanrewaj: 5:25pm On Mar 29, 2022
Zulu2022:
thunder strike u to death
The thunder that you pray for to strike you to death will visit you. In life you reap what you sow
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Whoknowsme: 5:25pm On Mar 29, 2022
christejames:
The useless administration of this country that treats security and insurgent matters with kids glove has claimed another innocent life. This one is too many cry cry

This useless govt and its cronies will meet their waterloo soon and their fate will be gruesome.
Very gruesome ooo since they feel they can trade with the lives of precious nigerians

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Ezemeiyogu(m): 5:25pm On Mar 29, 2022
SarkinYarki:

There is no fucking way she could have stayed longer with where that bullet was placed ..this is the entry wound in front the exit wound will be bigger ..as a well trained Doctor she knew it was bad and that's why she asked for a prayers

Oh Ok.
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by mvem(m): 5:25pm On Mar 29, 2022
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Why are you people like this ?....why? Why?
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Laurel101: 5:25pm On Mar 29, 2022
This is what the evil government has turned people into.
The destroyed Nigeria and Nigerians.
Nobody thinks with their brains again, just their stomach.
Where have we kept our humanity? You defend a failing government because you're on payroll. Don't forget there are lots like you in that train and are possibly hurt from this attack too, it can happen to you anytime irrespective of how you've been BMC or BMC sympathiser.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by ajailer(m): 5:25pm On Mar 29, 2022
Nigeria failed her. RIP SIS.
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Ubanz: 5:26pm On Mar 29, 2022
obiekunie01:

YOUR ILK DON'T DESERVE TO BE CALLED HUMAN!

FOR THIS COMMENT, MAY THE UNIVERSE MAKE SURE FROM THIS DAY FORWARD THAT EVIL NEVER DEPART FROM YOU!

FROM YOUR MORNING TILL YOUR NIGHT, EVIL WILL DWELL WITH YOU!!

AMEN AMEN AMEN.
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Tomek09(m): 5:26pm On Mar 29, 2022
[s]
Vaughanlanrewaj:

[/s]
You are very very heartless and stup!d. Useless afonja wretched soul.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Vaughanlanrewaj: 5:27pm On Mar 29, 2022
KosiGee:

You are a sad, demented and foolish.

It takes a sad, demented and foolish person to know one.
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Vaughanlanrewaj: 5:28pm On Mar 29, 2022
Tomek09:
[s][/s]
You are very very heartless and stup!d. Useless afonja wretched soul.
It takes a very very heartless and stup!d, useless and wretched bigot to know one.
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Zulu2022: 5:31pm On Mar 29, 2022
When u see tweet of average Nigerians we thought are graduate and earning well,maybe employed by present government,which is not upto 300k monthly salary,u will wonder if this people actually go to school nd HV compossion,people mock ppl on Twitter, everything joke to Nigeria,even wen the country is in shambles, everything becomes cruise to some guys,and I even see one defending this deed and backing it up,that de want to demarket the present government,wat is happening to our youth,if you ppl supporting present happening in Nigeria,feel safe,don't u guys have conscience fr ur future kid,yr relative nd parents nd friends,watbif the become victims,some day,God forbid wicked Nigeria youth supporting menance that is been unleash on its innocent citizens
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Zulu2022: 5:36pm On Mar 29, 2022
Vaughanlanrewaj:

The thunder that you pray for to strike you to death will visit you. In life you reap what you sow
may ur entire generation suffer wat average Nigerian is suffering in the hand of people that you are supporting,wat Marvel's me is that,u are not even earning upto 300k from the people you are supporting,may epilepsy and leprosy visit u on ur coming birthday,idiot,bagger way no get conscience,may the earth as u match the sand,look upon sun fr light and drink water to stay alive,and breath oxygen to be alive ,may all this element judge u,if u are masturbating on this menace happening to average citizens of Nigeria
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by BleedTears: 5:36pm On Mar 29, 2022
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Bro you need to check front page so many News about people killed in the attack.

Go and debunk it
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Vaughanlanrewaj: 5:39pm On Mar 29, 2022
Zulu2022:
may ur entire generation suffer wat average Nigerian is suffering in the hand of people that you are supporting,wat Marvel's me is that,u are not even earning upto 300k from the people you are supporting,may epilepsy and leprosy visit u on ur coming birthday,idiot,bagger way no get conscience,may the earth as u match the sand,look upon sun fr light and drink water to suffer,and breath oxygen to be alive ,may all this element judge u,if u are masturbating on this menace happening to average citizens of Nigeria
Out of an evil heart will evil abominable prayers proceed. Your prayer is an abomination to God.
Every evil and death you sow will visit you. In life, you reap what you sow. Your hate and evil thoughts towards Nigeria and Nigerians will consume you.
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by amuwo1980: 5:39pm On Mar 29, 2022
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Who knows this guy shud warn him , you are talking about human lives and you think it is a joke
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by yemi1504: 5:40pm On Mar 29, 2022
Wazobia2216:
Where are the doubting Thomas

Everything na joke to them

Let's take back our country, let's vote for those who truly care about it

Let's look for those who are not paying lips service to the youth!

Abi, but you know a certain region and a certain state in the Southwest will give Bloc votes to that demonic party even if the country burns to the ground! SMH.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by BobbieZion(m): 5:40pm On Mar 29, 2022
Vaughanlanrewaj:

You will reap what you sow whether you hide behind a keyboard to commit sin or not.

If you are not jittery, wait for concrete evidence and stop being a nuisance online.
If she is your sister, speak now so we all seek justice for your murdered sister.

No family in Africa loses a child and keep quiet. We honour and respect the dead.Twitter is a toxic and hate filled platform .I will never believe such news from ipob arm of twitter.

Do not muddle up this serious issue. It is sad enough whether it is fake news or real and that is why the best thing to do is await confirmation.

One single sense u no get.
Look at the way u are running up and down saying nothing.

U sound like carcass.
Shift jare!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Newly Approved Police Women Dressing (Optional) / Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) / Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.