Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This (49562 Views)

Bride's Father Administers Strict Wedding Vows To Groom On Wedding Day (Video) / Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo / Man Drops Surprise Engagement Ring On His Girlfriend's Bed, See What She Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by BRATISLAVA: 9:57am On Mar 31, 2022
wallrichy:
You can't really know a woman until you marry her into your house. Women are like chameleon that changes at every point of their lives. Imagine giving a woman some handsome money for change of her wardrobe and she's still asking you for fuel money for the car she's going to drive and returning empty without even buying just a mere boxer short or inner wear for you. Nigeria ladies need sense badly.....

Yes. Men are innocent little lambs and women are everything evil under the sun.

Next!

2 Likes

Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by funshint(m): 9:57am On Mar 31, 2022
Felixabel:

Bro na long throat they worry that girl, all this girls with entitlement mentality as if she follow the guy work the money, she don collect her own 1.5,why put eye for another person own
Then he should tell her directly and stop disturbing us. After all these he'll still go and apologize to her. Abeg his problem.
Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by sabreal: 9:58am On Mar 31, 2022
It's not about the money, it's 5he finish all attitude
Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by IbrahimSkiba(f): 9:58am On Mar 31, 2022
Love in Tokyo tongue
Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by Badgers14: 9:59am On Mar 31, 2022
TheOldGods:
6 months is too long. Would have wasted my time trying to figure out if she is the right one or not.

You might also spend an eternity wondering why you lost her, why you couldn't take things easy for few months undecided

1 Like

Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by Yohans(m): 9:59am On Mar 31, 2022
funshint:

He said he was spending only 3000 for both of them. Did he tell her it was going to be shared equally (1,500 each)? The 1,500 was in his head abeg. This guy is wrong... his mind has already convicted him that he's wrong that's why he's here seeking for validation.
Did you read the part he said she split the money into 1500 each for both of them?

1 Like

Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by BRATISLAVA: 10:00am On Mar 31, 2022
funshint:

Then he should tell her directly and stop disturbing us. After all these he'll still go and apologize to her. Abeg his problem.

Lol. You know very well what will happen. All these threads are to seem like champs.

1 Like

Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by Investortg: 10:01am On Mar 31, 2022
So unfortunate we dey carry hand wey dem dey take follow WIFE take dey follow GF... Note! GF comes for the money and funs attached to it and as a rich BF wit da sauce u go wan dey vibe up. Op! I put it to u say na u spoil her.
Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by BRATISLAVA: 10:02am On Mar 31, 2022
NapoleonHill:

Even if you have plenty money, women like that will bring you down. By that time, it wouldn't be about food anymore. To remain rich, you have to have a conservative wife.

See how men love shifting the blame to women.

You make your money and claim to be in control of it and even deprive her of anything your ego and emotions dictate to you that she must not have as her owner, why then do you now seek to blame failure on her? Is the woman in your salary account too?

1 Like

Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by Hightser: 10:03am On Mar 31, 2022
TheOldGods:
We have been dating for a while now. Been coming to my house and my parents knows her. Normally she visits and sleeps over and ofcourse because she is my guest ,I'll have to give her food etc.

Thepend the remaining money and making it 3k? Which ofcourse was the remaining money from my own food.?

Anybody saying you didn’t do well is either a simp, her fellow manipulators or just plain stupid.

A lady once told me that a girl who truly loves you will not want you to spend money unnecessarily, that’s why you see most of them demanding money from simps and telling them “i don't want to disturb my boyfriend “

Many things played out in this scenario:

Selfishness / greed
Entitlement
lack of basic principles of money
Manipulation

Let me explain:

Selfishness/greed:
Women in general are built to be selfish, they don't even know when they are being selfish, because they don't use their phone for anything positive, ask her the meaning of selfishness I'm very certain she wouldn't know and can't relate it to real life scenario, you had a 1500 to yourself while I had mine, the whole 3k actually came from me, why do you still want more from mine? What if I have other needs for it?

Entitlement:
If she wanted dodo so badly, why didn't she use her personal money to add up? At least that would show she could support herself for once, I'm almost certain you bought her the phone she is using, do subscription for her to watch tiktok monthly, at what stage can she support herself? The cry of an average Nigerian guy is for a lady to support herself even if it's sachet water.

Lack of basic principles of money:
Okay, after leaving the restaurant, you could meet police on the road and your bailout could be giving them 200 naira, you could get home and want to buy detergent to wash and that's another 200 naira, if you didn't get the 450 from the restaurant that's how you will have to change another 1k to buy these things and money is going down, and the dodo she would have flushed down the toilet.

Funnily enough, if you go broke this minute her other side will surface.

Manipulation:
Okay, someone made a budget of 3k for food without you contributing a dime, and when you couldn't have your way to eat 2k out of the 3k, you became angry, how? So that next time you would remember she will get angry and allow her do her wish, a man without a principle is a simp, great men have failed to extent their characteristics to this generation now all we have are very weak men.

If you ever listen to women gossip, you would know they prefer strong men to weak men, you would hear discussions like, “ ah, Michael, that one is a strong man oh, he doesn't take nonsense, as for femi, anything I tell am him go do am”

Now let's revert back to reality, if you let her go cause of this, the next leech you will be meeting will be worse, bet me, now as men, all you have to do is after the whole show of shame, sit her down and explain to her all what I just wrote up there, watch her closely and mould her to be the way you want, cause if you dump her and move to another leech, another innocent simp will pick up and it might be his doom, let's help them gain sense cause they don't have any atom of it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by achimendy(m): 10:04am On Mar 31, 2022
TheOldGods:
We have been dating for a while now. Been coming to my house and my parents knows her. Normally she visits and sleeps over and ofcourse because she is my guest ,I'll have to give her food etc.

So today I decided to be different. I told her I was hungry and if she was, ofcourse she hurried and said yes, dresses up and jumped in my lexus. I just smiled, and started the car and we drove to a restaurant.

Before we got down from the car, I told her that I don't want to spend more than 3k on the meal between the both of us, and I told her to handle it, which she said fine, and split the fees to 1500 each. She got her food and a huge chicken which everything was 1500 naira on her end, and I got swallow which was about 1050 naira on my end. And the total money was 2550 naira. Then suddenly my girlfriend told me she also wants plantain, that the money is not yet upto 3k. That it must reach 3k. I was shocked because, if we were married then she can't help me save money when I tell her let's cut down cost. I thought she would even be happy that she saved me money and now we didn't send upto that 3k. But wow.

The waiter wanted to take the food and add the plantation of 450, but I refused and told her to collect her payment as we were done ordering.

My so called girlfriend then got angry and decided to seat somewhere far away from me, and we didn't see each other till I was done eating, although she waited for me. To my surprise she didn't eat that food, she packaged it back in a takeaway bag, and kept it for me. I asked her why she didn't eat the food she ordered by herself which was already 1500, as we agreed, and she said she won't eat it, and I took the food back. I ate the food myself with the chicken.

Right now, I don't want to take this relationship serious. Did I do the wrong thing by not allowing her spend the remaining money and making it 3k? Which ofcourse was the remaining money from my own food.?

Hahahaha, some people sha

To be honest, guy you Bleep up.
Since you budgeted 3k for the meal, and what you ordered is not up to 1500 you should have allowed her, after all is still within the budget.
Na just 450 o, haba bros.
Better go buy that thing give her o.
Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by Lakeview: 10:05am On Mar 31, 2022
TheOldGods:

So today I decided to be different. I told her I was hungry and if she was, ofcourse she hurried and said yes, dresses up and jumped in my lexus. I just smiled, and started the car and we drove to a restaurant.

Before we got down from the car, I told her that I don't want to spend more than 3k on the meal between the both of us, and I told her to handle it, which she said fine, and split the fees to 1500 each. She got her food and a huge chicken which everything was 1500 naira on her end, and I got swallow which was about 1050 naira on my end. And the total money was 2550 naira. Then suddenly my girlfriend told me she also wants plantain, that the money is not yet upto 3k. That it must reach 3k. I was shocked because, if we were married then she can't help me save money when I tell her let's cut down cost. I thought she would even be happy that she saved me money and now we didn't send upto that 3k. But wow.

The waiter wanted to take the food and add the plantation of 450, but I refused and told her to collect her payment as we were done ordering.

My so called girlfriend then got angry and decided to seat somewhere far away from me, and we didn't see each other till I was done eating, although she waited for me. To my surprise she didn't eat that food, she packaged it back in a takeaway bag, and kept it for me. I asked her why she didn't eat the food she ordered by herself which was already 1500, as we agreed, and she said she won't eat it, and I took the food back. I ate the food myself with the chicken.

Right now, I don't want to take this relationship serious. Did I do the wrong thing by not allowing her spend the remaining money and making it 3k? Which ofcourse was the remaining money from my own food.?
haba bros, you should have let go since you already said 3k and she agreed with you, and the money is yet to reach 3k. Go and buy her another food joor.
Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by BRATISLAVA: 10:06am On Mar 31, 2022
Badgers14:

You might also spend an eternity wondering why you lost her, why you couldn't take things easy for few months undecided

Most of them are looking for perfect women, so one little incident and they are already rattling their blades of war. They are very unrealistic.

We don't have reasonable men anymore. Most are just a caricature full of selfishness, inconsiderateness and other terrible characters to find in one man.

But they will spend their time condemning and castigating their female partners. They never look inwards.

The funny thing is that even in homosexual relationships, there is always the receiving party. Thus what they are doing here and in their lives offline is just dumb practice of baseless indoctrination.

2 Likes

Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by NapoleonHill: 10:07am On Mar 31, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

See how men love shifting the blame to women.

You make your money and claim to be in control of it and even deprive her of anything your ego and emotions dictate to you that she must not have as her owner, why then do you now seek to blame failure on her? Is the woman in your salary account too?
Are you still based on this discussion or something else?
Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by Hightser: 10:07am On Mar 31, 2022
achimendy:

Hahahaha, some people sha

To be honest, guy you Bleep up.
Since you budgeted 3k for the meal, and what you ordered is not up to 1500 you should have allowed her, after all is still within the budget.
Na just 450 o, haba bros.
Better go buy that thing give her o.

Mumu, how old are you again?

1 Like

Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by Druss(m): 10:09am On Mar 31, 2022
One of the hardest things in relationships is Finance. Take some time to sit down and discuss this situation with her.

You had told her your budget. She interpreted it to mean that you would spend 3k naira. You meant it that as long as costs are below 3k you are fine.

This for me is not a red flag. It just means you should talk to her.

My two kobo.
Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by MOYOSPARKS(m): 10:10am On Mar 31, 2022
TheOldGods:

Guys, we all need to be careful. Women are not smiling these days. What your girlfriend did was totally wrong. Alot of people (male/female) are unwise these days. Na wa for that girl sha

1 Like

Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by MoneyTrees(m): 10:11am On Mar 31, 2022
TheOldGods:

Broke men & their stingy tales
Cos you've fvcked da pvssy and you're used to it u brought her to de fp over 450
The gal lacks self esteem
She's supposed to dump yr modafvckin stingy ass angry

Pvssy ass Dem niggar people sha

1 Like

Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by Jaqenhghar: 10:13am On Mar 31, 2022
TheOldGods:
is that so
It looks like you are looking for an excuse to break up with her. If someone took you to a supermarket and asked you to pick items wotth 1m, will you not take the item? She didnt go over board, she didnt complain about the amount being spent she just wanted to stick to the limit and you are already angry. Abeg leave her to go find someone who will take her seriously
Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by charlypoker(m): 10:13am On Mar 31, 2022
Guy, you valid. that your gf no get sense and she no be the woman for you. woman suppose join man manage, not empty im pocket.

run from a wasteful woman

1 Like

Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by Jay5mie: 10:16am On Mar 31, 2022
TheOldGods:

ahhhhhh...her papa, break up with her.

she's wasteful and selfish.

1 Like

Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by CHoccolaTE: 10:16am On Mar 31, 2022
ojasweb:

What is your point?
I have lexus and i have on occasions go out with my woman and spend less than 3k.

Must he be spending 25k all the time because he has Lexus?

See terrible thinking.

That guy no get any Lexus abeg, no need for plenty talk.
Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by kayperry: 10:19am On Mar 31, 2022
TheOldGods:
she split the bill into 1500 each. She exhausted her 1500, and then I decided to cut cost in my own bill and I only spent 1050 naira, I still have 450 as my balance, then she ordered for plantain, without even asking me if I want d to use the remaining 450 for something else. Na only she get problem nah

The instruction you gave was for her to spend the 3k between you two, you didnt add "equally" which means you left the decision to her. she did gud,that she bought 1500 for hersef depict equal share
what i would have considered a fuss is if you were not satisfied with what she ordered for you, there is no what if, anythingelse you want to do outside feeding can't possibly be in a money you have given out.
You didnt give an order for her to return with change or #450 naw, the reason she returned with the change intially was to see if you will request for sumtin with the change buh she must have notice yur satisfaction hence her decision to satisfy herself since its within 3k
Tbh i dey shame for you, what problem in your life can #450 solve, bro you are not ready
Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by ndukwechinasa: 10:20am On Mar 31, 2022
TheOldGods:

You need a chilled Guldermacin.

1 Like

Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by captaininiobong(m): 10:25am On Mar 31, 2022
If she was wise , she would have collected the 3k and go to market to buy something for cooking.

But my brother e no easy to see better woman again. Na longer throat full everywhere.
Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by charlypoker(m): 10:25am On Mar 31, 2022
You did well guy, run from a glutton and wasteful woman. You valid

1 Like

Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by seyz91(m): 10:27am On Mar 31, 2022
You did good

You a real man like

That Vagina Gender is Useless and got nothing to offer beside the hole
TheOldGods:

Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by Easylifelomo(m): 10:28am On Mar 31, 2022
TheOldGods:

that is Red flag for you, if you can understand, used your head

1 Like

Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by Visasolution048: 10:28am On Mar 31, 2022
Simran94:

Lol, so a girl agreeing with her boyfriend, not even her husband eats at a canteen is a huge turn-off? grin grin grin
Omo, what kind of mentality is this na? lipsrsealed
Madam how does my mentality affect your mentality. Leave me to my mentality and stick to yours ,.

I'm not telling you to go by mine , neither do I want to go by yours .make all of us just rest abeg ...Na boyfriend dey turn husband Mrs. Mentality....
Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by tayo60(f): 10:29am On Mar 31, 2022
If she wanted to manage d money for you, her order wouldn't be up to 1500. And now she has exhausted her own money, she has no right to spend d balance because it is yours. U are d one in the right position to tell her to use d balance to buy something else. U are d one that actually managed d money . She even refused to eat the food after shows she isn't matured enough and thought that you will beg her to eat. Entitlement mentality!

1 Like

Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by SpiritLION(m): 10:32am On Mar 31, 2022
Animegirl:
cheesy

Men with their Yeye way of testing a lady. I don't see any wrong in what your girl did na.

I mean if you have the money, why not spend it? Life isnt that deep abeg. Nigerian men should actually calm down.

See how you made her the wicked person here because she refused to eat your 1500 food.

Reason why most of you have failed relationship/marriage. Small issue both of you can resolve, know her reason and let her know yours, instead you turned it to Russia and Ukraine war.

Just say you want a new girl and move with your wahala.

Your sense is on the low side!!

She got everything she wanted with 1.5k as agreed, the owner of the money (the boyfriend) managed to save 450 from the 1.5k meant for his own food but still the girl want ALL spent at all cost!! And in your mind you think nothing is wrong with that??

To make matters worst, she got angry and refused to eat the food?? Are you serious??

She's lucky am not the one, that would have been the last time she would ever stepped her foot into a restaurant with me, if she won't cook at home, then so be it.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You / 2 Gorgeous Slay Queens Called Out For 'Seducing' Men / Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.