Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,075 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This (49563 Views)

Bride's Father Administers Strict Wedding Vows To Groom On Wedding Day (Video) / Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo / Man Drops Surprise Engagement Ring On His Girlfriend's Bed, See What She Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by charlypoker(m): 9:36am On Mar 31, 2022
brandsoncharlie:

You will never behave this way if your parents took you out for lunch na person son you go Wan open eye for.

Tell her jare, see the nonsense talk wey she dey cap................................ they will always take sides even when they know they are wrong grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by HardMirror(m): 9:36am On Mar 31, 2022
Cutehector:
Woman willl make you run mad. It is up to you to decide if you want to die early or die at your destined time.
grin Hector, this one off me o. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by advanceDNA: 9:36am On Mar 31, 2022
TheOldGods:
that I budgeted 3k does not mean I really want to spend it all. It only means like if we really have to go beyond then 3k is limit, that doesn't mean we can't save money? If the food doesn't add up to 3k

The fact that you told her not to spend extra should be enough for to understand what she bought is already ok....
But she get “spend all mentality” ... she had to even get angry that she won’t eat the food anymore just becos 450 dodo is missing...

To me oooo..Oga...those kinda women are not wife material....They are the type that will frustrate you when things go down when she can’t big meat or even you don’t want her to on generator to save resources for some time... savings is not their culture....Spend, spend, spend on unimportant things is a cruize for them..

1 Like

Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by funshint(m): 9:36am On Mar 31, 2022
charlypoker:

What kind of talk is that? How is the guy not mature? He made the rule, and the chick agreed that they shouldn't spend more than 3k, which means both side has to spend 1.5k respectively. so why has the babe become a glutton to want more? if she was sensitive to her guys plight, she would have reduced her chicken to get dodo, and not want to spend more of the guy's money because he decided to cut cost and reduce his own food. That is bullshit. this is of many reasons guys breakup from those senseless ladies.

this is reason most senseless guys go ahead to marry the wrong woman because they want to please them and at the end of the day, they begin to suffer in the hands of the woman. Guy, dey talk well, abeg
They agreed to spend 3k max not to share it 1,5 each...get it bro!
Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by oshaosha2014(m): 9:36am On Mar 31, 2022
She will pay with copulation later. Wow. Like in that copulation she'll be suffering and the guy will be enjoying abi. So, na only man dey enjoy copulation because they don't pretend about liking it like the woman? What is she paying? This una mentality na why woman think she's all that when she's just a human being with flesh and bones like you. Copulation is not payment!

rickleye:

In my eyes you both acted immaturely
1. You had a budget of N3000 ( You said not more than N3000) - So when the food was ordered it was less than N450 she wanted plantain. Let her have the damn plantain. !!!
2. Because she didn't get what she wanted she takes the food , doesn't eat it and in addition moves away from you ( Is she 16 ? ) I mean common.
3. You too vex and then apart from your food, you ate hers as well. So at the end you consumed 2600N all by yourself which is more than you had agreed upon.

There has to be more than binds you together than this episode if you really love her.
Talk to her that you find her behaviour childish that because the food was under the budget did not mean we should spend it all. We could have used the remaining money for something else. You will however find in relationships there are some battles you avoid to win the war. If you want to have whoopie, let her have the damn plantain because she will pay with copulation later on. Its give and take later on.

2 Likes

Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by Felixabel(m): 9:38am On Mar 31, 2022
Demigod22:
This is really funny, both of you are just funny. Since you budgeted 3k for the whole food and you have ordered your own and it's okay for you, you should have allowed her use the remaining balance, at least, you have gotten the result of your test.

Sincerely, I don't have problem spending my money on my girlfriend, that's if she is worth it. If your girlfriend is worth it, no need for the whole test. When you need her to be financially wise, you discuss with her, not testing her.
Guy chill, do you know if he wants to use his own balance to buy fruit on the way home? They already share the money 50-50, due to the long throat the girl has she decided to finish her own 1500,now she want to use the guy remaining change

1 Like

Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by funshint(m): 9:40am On Mar 31, 2022
Felixabel:

Guy chill, do you know if he wants to use his own balance to buy fruit on the way home? They already share the money 50-50, due to the long throat the girl has she decided to finish her own 1500,now she want to use the guy remaining change
Then he should have told her it's 1,5 max per person. "We'll spend maximum of 3k" is a different statement from "we'll spend maximum of 1,5 each"
Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by Olam09(m): 9:40am On Mar 31, 2022
TheOldGods:
We have been dating for a while now. Been coming to my house and my parents knows her. Normally she visits and sleeps over and ofcourse because she is my guest ,I'll have to give her food etc.

So today I decided to be different. I told her I was hungry and if she was, ofcourse she hurried and said yes, dresses up and jumped in my lexus. I just smiled, and started the car and we drove to a restaurant.

Before we got down from the car, I told her that I don't want to spend more than 3k on the meal between the both of us, and I told her to handle it, which she said fine, and split the fees to 1500 each. She got her food and a huge chicken which everything was 1500 naira on her end, and I got swallow which was about 1050 naira on my end. And the total money was 2550 naira. Then suddenly my girlfriend told me she also wants plantain, that the money is not yet upto 3k. That it must reach 3k. I was shocked because, if we were married then she can't help me save money when I tell her let's cut down cost. I thought she would even be happy that she saved me money and now we didn't send upto that 3k. But wow.

The waiter wanted to take the food and add the plantation of 450, but I refused and told her to collect her payment as we were done ordering.

My so called girlfriend then got angry and decided to seat somewhere far away from me, and we didn't see each other till I was done eating, although she waited for me. To my surprise she didn't eat that food, she packaged it back in a takeaway bag, and kept it for me. I asked her why she didn't eat the food she ordered by herself which was already 1500, as we agreed, and she said she won't eat it, and I took the food back. I ate the food myself with the chicken.

Right now, I don't want to take this relationship serious. Did I do the wrong thing by not allowing her spend the remaining money and making it 3k? Which ofcourse was the remaining money from my own food.?

I love my girlfriend for one thing, she doesn't want me to spend much at times we'll go on a date and I'll tell her this is the amount i want to spend oo.. she'll say okay funny enough we won't spend up to that amount because she'll cut cost and also price down stuffs atimes.. but well bro you have to correct her that's just it.

1 Like

Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by DenreleDave(m): 9:42am On Mar 31, 2022
wow, if the living standard of her parents is very impressive, she could have take an uber or bolt to her father's house. I am sure the mother would have prepared rice chicken and plantain for her at home or she could have just paid for the plantain herself rather than embarassing herself.. i guess she is a jobless broke girl grin grin grin cheesy tongue tongue tongue May we not be unfortunate to marry a selfish and mannerless girl friend talkless of wifing her
STENON:
Yes, of course. Do you know the living standard of her Parents ? May we never be unfortunate to live a low life all because of a stingy Boyfriend not even Husband cheesygrin

1 Like

Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by hybridblood07(m): 9:42am On Mar 31, 2022
Bros, sometimes men dey eager to get girlfriend or no sabi study woman well. Me no perfect and I dey fight my woman weller but she be better woman wey I wan marry. Anyway bros na handmade shoe business I dey into. Abeg patronise me make I see food chop
Visasolution048:

Hmm...baba...The matter dey always surprise me whenever I read my girlfriend do this, my girlfriend do that...

Like for her to even agree to go eat for canteen..Na huge turn off...Welllll. na them know wetin dem day see for woman before them talk about dating..

I can't go close to such girls...

1 Like

Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by DenreleDave(m): 9:43am On Mar 31, 2022
stenon left the group chat grin grin
Olam09:

I love my girlfriend for one thing, she doesn't want me to spend much at times we'll go on a date and I'll tell her this is the amount i want to spend oo.. she'll say okay funny enough we won't spend up to that amount because she'll cut cost and also price down stuffs atimes.. but well bro you have to correct her that's just it.
Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by Cutehector(m): 9:44am On Mar 31, 2022
HardMirror:
grin Hector, this one off me o. Lol
my brother na true na.. Most married men are dying silently but they will not tell you.

3 Likes

Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by tartarus(m): 9:44am On Mar 31, 2022
Need to stop visiting nairaland often. Broke guys can fill your head up with nonsense...
Here I am, reading about a guy testing his babe with 3k and food sighhhh sad

2 Likes

Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by advanceDNA: 9:44am On Mar 31, 2022
Simran94:
Na wa oo

Na wah ooo...
small thing, these men will just vex and start judging women....

And these women seff..don’t buy more after you don spend 1500...u say you no eat again becos 450N dodo dey miss....what dey can’t do to their parents and brothers, na until another person son them go they claim right..

Person wey dey buy good say na 1500 he get.. u dey vex say you must spend 1950.... is that not witchcraft...??
Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by ibechris(m): 9:44am On Mar 31, 2022
People like will go far in life.

U know what u want...pls keep it up. Na person wey never marry go criticise u for doing what is right.

Be wise and don't get angry at her actions yet...put her through to what u want in marriage because u know,u guys are from different backgrounds and will only need time to adjust.

No one is absolutely perfect even u my brother...u actually did what is right before noble men but still take the relationship serious...it can be even your sister tomorrow but if she refuses to adjust,pls leave her alone.

1 Like

Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by Ekzoba(m): 9:45am On Mar 31, 2022
You did the right thing She is a selfish being.

2 Likes

Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by gloriaolachi: 9:46am On Mar 31, 2022
Nawa oo........
most men's mentality these days is so disgusting.

1 Like

Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by advanceDNA: 9:46am On Mar 31, 2022
tartarus:
Need to stop visiting nairaland often. Broke guys can fill your head up with nonsense...

Did he say he tested her with the food Or the issue just came up spontaneously ??

1 Like

Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by blaquebelle: 9:46am On Mar 31, 2022
If I was her I probably would have ordered as much plantain as I want plus a pack of cold juice and pay for both of our meals myself. Nonsense. Why didn't u reduce your budget to 2500 instead of saying not more than 3k and vexing because she wanted to reach 3k that u mentioned. Or at least you should have communicated that you were trying to save costs. Whether it's stinginess or brokeness I don't know which one is worrying you. The girl sef never mature. I can't go out with a guy without having enough cash on hand. Because of 5h plantain now u want to break up, LMAO. You were probably looking for an excuse all along.
Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by Felixabel(m): 9:47am On Mar 31, 2022
funshint:

Then he should have told her it's 1,5 max per person. "We'll spend maximum of 3k" is a different statement from "we'll spend maximum of 1,5 each"
Bro na long throat they worry that girl, all this girls with entitlement mentality as if she follow the guy work the money, she don collect her own 1.5,why put eye for another person own
Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by snoopz: 9:49am On Mar 31, 2022
You dey try to be conservative or whatever and she go dey see you as the stingy partner
Even if na Another lady she go don Dey suspect you after you day make he no pass 3k, you still add say make she no pass 1k5 since small change still remain
Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by blaquebelle: 9:50am On Mar 31, 2022
Swears grin grin you will think it's deeper than 5h plantain
tartarus:
Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by BRATISLAVA: 9:50am On Mar 31, 2022
Premiumwriter:
Why not sit her down and talk instead of all these tests.

If you want to start cutting cost. Tell her straight.

Seriously, I don't understand all these testing of a thing.

Even Jesus say do not tempt the lord your God.

Talk more of you testing another person. And you are just going to judge her by just one act?

Stop the tests? Do you want men to stop living?

The whole story is even a stupid one.

1 Like

Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by BRATISLAVA: 9:51am On Mar 31, 2022
Animegirl:
cheesy

Men with their Yeye way of testing a lady. I don't see any wrong in what your girl did na.

I mean if you have the money, why not spend it? Life isnt that deep abeg. Nigerian men should actually calm down.

See how you made her the wicked person here because she refused to eat your 1500 food.

Reason why most of you have failed relationship/marriage. Small issue both of you can resolve, know her reason and let her know yours, instead you turned it to Russia and Ukraine war.

Just say you want a new girl and move with your wahala.

Preach.
Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:53am On Mar 31, 2022
TheOldGods:
it was crazy how she exhausted hers, she didn't even ask me if I wanted something else to complete the money. Such a selfish fellow

Very selfish and stupid
Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by Fourwinds: 9:53am On Mar 31, 2022
Demigod22:
This is really funny, both of you are just funny. Since you budgeted 3k for the whole food and you have ordered your own and it's okay for you, you should have allowed her use the remaining balance, at least, you have gotten the result of your test.

Sincerely, I don't have problem spending my money on my girlfriend, that's if she is worth it. If your girlfriend is worth it, no need for the whole test. When you need her to be financially wise, you discuss with her, not testing her.

Do you know what is called greed? That is exactly what the girl did.. She spent hers yet was still expecting more from the other end...it is a terrible greed...And God dislike such not just human being

1 Like

Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by tartarus(m): 9:54am On Mar 31, 2022
blaquebelle:
Swears grin grin you will think it's deeper than 5h plantain

I swear!!
Day in, day out; some nairaland boys would come to paint a picture of being an ALPHA male over frivolous situations..

The other thread I read earlier was a man starving his wife cos he made dinner and she didn't which is an "abomination" undecided
Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by olympianares: 9:54am On Mar 31, 2022
My money is my money
Your money is our money
Na dem be that

1 Like

Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by BRATISLAVA: 9:55am On Mar 31, 2022
pmc01:

It wasn't intended as a test from the onset, obviously.

It's just situational reaction. Now he knows what to expect if he loses his source of livelihood while they are married.

Lol.

Just look at how boys transform the smallest of things into the biggest of things. What if she reacts differently to real life change situations? Because of food she didn't even eat, it means if he loses his source of livelihood that she will... Give him everything to eat.

Half of you aren't ready for marriage. Look at what a male mind can conjure from such a simple incident, if it is true. The other half are scared to be due to indoctrination.

1 Like

Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by wallrichy: 9:56am On Mar 31, 2022
You can't really know a woman until you marry her into your house. Women are like chameleon that changes at every point of their lives. Imagine giving a woman some handsome money for change of her wardrobe and she's still asking you for fuel money for the car she's going to drive and returning empty without even buying just a mere boxer short or inner wear for you. Nigeria ladies need sense badly.....
Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:57am On Mar 31, 2022
Demigod22:

No fool

3k was shared 1.5k each

The girl is selfish very selfish.

1 Like

Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by STENON(f): 9:57am On Mar 31, 2022
DenreleDave:
stenon left the group chat grin grin
lols. Come and update your story after 2 years of your marriage tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You / 2 Gorgeous Slay Queens Called Out For 'Seducing' Men / Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.