Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,827 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? (25984 Views)

Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes / Please Share Your Break Up Experiences With Someone You Loved / Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? by LadyFBI(f): 8:41pm On Mar 31, 2022
Hmmm, are you sure you weren't dating yourself? Was the relationship defined from the onset? Were you I the wooing stage and assumed she was your gf?
Re: What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? by Powerfly(f): 8:42pm On Mar 31, 2022
nestorpaschal:
Always angry for getting me angry, I would end up apologizing to her for making me angry.
Almost turned me into a SIMP, I was in doubt of the man in me.
A true definition of a perfectionist who never accepts her wrongs. See how men flocked around her and she gave them all the attention they needed.
Omo I run oo for sanity sake.

Lemme guess her zodiac sign?
Libra? Or Scorpio...
Which?
Re: What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? by LostMyZeal(m): 8:42pm On Mar 31, 2022
frankanes:
She cheated on me with her colleague, first i forgave her despite the hurt. And again she did it the second time, at this point i was very hurt and unhappy with here soon i told her to decide between both of us who she's want to be with. But she said she can not choose because both of us mean alot to her in deferent ways, i told her i was still for her decision so after some time she called me and told me she will like to take a break. I now asked her if it's what she wants she said yes, i said no probs i wish you all the best we parted ways

Omo...she cheated and you still asked her the bold shocked

Indeed God is wonderful

3 Likes

Re: What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? by splendorian(m): 9:02pm On Mar 31, 2022
slimsophiediva:

You are no different from people who criticize chinelo when she Twit that she was shot on the train, everything is not about cruise

For your info: that vector the rapper and not him
Please grow
So you know I'm catching cruise and you are telling me that's Vector
Re: What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? by alphaNomega: 9:20pm On Mar 31, 2022
Shellsploit:
shocked

She was a "Serial cheat"

Not only that she cheated, i saw her leaked sexxtape on a particular porrn website. My greatest anger was the same leaked video was shared on a particular ashewo beer parlour telegram group!
Link to video, be like I remember this gist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? by holatin(m): 9:33pm On Mar 31, 2022
slimsophiediva:
Good evening guys, just got dumped from a five years relationship. Moving on has been difficult, I really need to be out of this pains. My chest hurts and I don’t have any friends. Any tips on what I can do please
trust me nothing will really help. you will feel that pain for sometime. tears rolling down your eyes even without crying, it will be worse if you are an introvert or live alone.

I can only say things I wish I did....

stop being alone.

spend time with people.

am not a corrupt person but so sorry for this next advice... you find a mature guy and private one just one to have a fling with... but do not get emotional attached.
suicide thought will come pls don't do it.

1 Like

Re: What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? by Dybala11(m): 9:38pm On Mar 31, 2022
Iyaebe:
Stinginess
But you said that you're not materialistic and not a good digger in one thread now??
So you sent a DM to Okoye cos of his money like I accused you of doing. grin
Re: What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? by Dybala11(m): 9:44pm On Mar 31, 2022
Iyaebe:
I can more than take care of my bills but my eyes are opened to all manipulations concerning bills sharing , convince me the more please.
Why should he be sharing bills of things that only benefit you since you're not married. e.g asking him money everytime to buy fake hairs, eyelashes, bags etc. Joker. grin
Re: What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? by emmyN(m): 9:50pm On Mar 31, 2022
qtguru:

Valid point

Sounds creepy for me. You got monitoring spirits, and they read your diary too undecided
Re: What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? by Dybala11(m): 9:53pm On Mar 31, 2022
Iyaebe:
I’m proudly dependent on any man that wants me , I have no business with irresponsible men who are into the modern day slavery called “Bills Sharing “ Provide while I give care,it’s that simple.
Hope you're not an advocate of feminism sha?? grin

1 Like

Re: What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? by Dybala11(m): 9:57pm On Mar 31, 2022
blueivy8:
Sharrap there,if you can’t spend on your woman then stop spilling trash
Spending shouldn't be a one-way thing and ladies shouldn't be overdependent on their lovers, especially one whom they're not married to. Relationship has been turned to ladies empowerment scheme in this age. Dear I want to buy Aba hair, dear I need recharge card, dear I want to buy bag, dear I'm hungry... Always begging and collecting/receiving like a blackhole. grin

2 Likes

Re: What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? by qtguru(m): 9:58pm On Mar 31, 2022
emmyN:

Sounds creepy for me. You got monitoring spirits, and they read your diary too undecided

Yeah I know, sadly I have jot my thoughts down, it's a compulsion for me
Re: What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? by Tallest45(m): 10:09pm On Mar 31, 2022
Read "Mafia Manager" and was like f*** it.. Let me be MEAN
Re: What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 31, 2022
Dybala11:

I don’t believe in equality so I’m not
Re: What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? by Dybala11(m): 10:27pm On Mar 31, 2022
Iyaebe:
I don’t believe in equality so I’m not
Alright then.
Re: What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? by IslamIncest: 10:42pm On Mar 31, 2022
Iyaebe:
Stinginess

Entitlement mentality .

you will die broke grin

2 Likes

Re: What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? by IslamIncest: 10:45pm On Mar 31, 2022
FalseProphet1:
When she started acting like and orphan, I just lost feelings cos how can someone whose both parents are still alive be acting like an orphan.

This I have seen.

reminds me of Deborah grin

2 Likes

Re: What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? by IslamIncest: 10:47pm On Mar 31, 2022
Mercury12:
GIRL 1
Well I whenever I tell her I love her somehow she still doent believe it. Lol
Well that was least of the problem. I know some naija ladies are like that.

But what I hate is nagging! She nags and I don't like it
To make things worse the shit test thing females do won't stop.
Every time u hear. Hi mercury that was a test!
The last shit test was the last straw...

Girl 2:

Everything was going fine..
Then a time came when I call or text her she won't call back and take several hours to respond to my messages which is unlike her. I notice she change so I did my best to sit her for talks. She came up with different excuses saying she worried about me coming from a Muslim home and that she is a Christian. Well I told her I practices Christianity which she knows but she made another statement that I have a Muslim blood lol. I excuse her ignorance. To be honest I truly love her and see my future with her which I always tell her. Well we get back together again and not up to 2 weeks she send me message on Facebook telling me she wanna break up with me and I am like wow! I thought she was joking but when I discovered she was damn serious I resort to pleading with her lol.. Honesty I didn't wanna let her go. It was the worst way to break up with someone but I accepted my fate and let her go. I told her I have accepted and that she can leave.
That night, I couldnt sleep well and woke up very late in the morning.
That day I decides to move on after I have carefully analyzed the situation and seen some errors on her part and character which I didn't see when I was with her because I was blinded by love. . .
Well the following month GIRL 2 left me bout dozens messages on Facebook telling me she sorry that she want us back together.
I told her I had move on then came the hot tears from her. She guilt trip me, she said many things trying to have her way back, but it was too late The scale had already fallen off my eyes
If I wasn't strong enough as a man she would have won me over again. Truth is some of her attitudes will make a future of us together a living hell.
She was scared of Allahu Akbar and Alhamdullilah? grin

1 Like

Re: What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? by Dybala11(m): 10:55pm On Mar 31, 2022
LostMyZeal:

Omo...she cheated and you still asked her the bold shocked
Indeed God is wonderful
Our Bros is a SIMPle man. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 11:45pm On Mar 31, 2022
Cheating
Re: What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? by slimsophiediva(f): 11:51pm On Mar 31, 2022
CheedyJ:

5yrs relationship go hard to just snap out of like that but i guess time dey say heals most wounds provided you're willing to let go & move on, slow & steady but surely you go dey alright las las....kpelle
i

It’s really hard
But I’m trying to heal
Re: What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? by slimsophiediva(f): 11:52pm On Mar 31, 2022
holatin:
trust me nothing will really help. you will feel that pain for sometime. tears rolling down your eyes even without crying, it will be worse if you are an introvert or live alone.

I can only say things I wish I did....

stop being alone.

spend time with people.

am not a corrupt person but so sorry for this next advice... you find a mature guy and private one just one to have a fling with... but do not get emotional attached.
suicide thought will come pls don't do it.

Thanks so much for the advice
I will give it a thought
Re: What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? by slimsophiediva(f): 11:52pm On Mar 31, 2022
Knows12:
sorry sis..

Yeah
Thank you �
Re: What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? by slimsophiediva(f): 11:53pm On Mar 31, 2022
splendorian:

So you know I'm catching cruise and you are telling me that's Vector

This only mean that you don’t recognize vector tho
Re: What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? by Shellsploit: 11:53pm On Mar 31, 2022
alphaNomega:
Link to video, be like I remember this gist

Shared on Nairaland Ashawo telegram group
Re: What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? by Elhabeeb1(m): 12:34am On Apr 01, 2022
Lies.
Re: What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? by Nobody: 2:29am On Apr 01, 2022
Let’s heal together and make beautiful memories, what do you say? shocked
slimsophiediva:
i

It’s really hard
But I’m trying to heal
Re: What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? by SeunWedsLinda(m): 2:55am On Apr 01, 2022
Shellsploit:
shocked

She was a "Serial cheat"

Not only that she cheated, i saw her leaked sexxtape on a particular porrn website. My greatest anger was the same leaked video was shared on a particular ashewo beer parlour telegram group!
I recall you pointed it out in that group. So na you be this grin
Re: What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? by Shellsploit: 6:35am On Apr 01, 2022
SeunWedsLinda:
I recall you pointed it out in that group. So na you be this grin

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? by alphaNomega: 8:41am On Apr 01, 2022
Dybala11:

Lol. Na dem.
Re: What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? by alphaNomega: 8:42am On Apr 01, 2022
Shellsploit:

Shared on Nairaland Ashawo telegram group
what of the link on the popular website? I want to be sure it's the same one.
Re: What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? by internetpo(m): 9:05am On Apr 01, 2022
Michhy123:
Hummm they always said IAM too good for them and they move....... Either they will say, I don't ask for money, IAM too calm and jealous. I should try and cheat...

Don't change your good nature
Your 'soulmate' will locate you. Take it from me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pls Can We Girls Stop This / What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? / My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.