Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? (26030 Views)

Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes / Please Share Your Break Up Experiences With Someone You Loved / Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? by antibullshit: 3:27pm On Mar 31, 2022
Bad temper ,quarrelsome nature ,sense of entitlement.
Re: What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? by Munzy14(m): 3:28pm On Mar 31, 2022
Deltatoto:
who no get money Dey do research?cut soap give me bros
grin grin

Them say if I cut my soap I no go laugh for 4days.. grin grin
Re: What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? by Deltatoto: 3:31pm On Mar 31, 2022
Munzy14:

grin grin

Them say if I cut my soap I no go laugh for 4days.. grin grin
lol.
Re: What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? by EASYGURU(m): 3:31pm On Mar 31, 2022
twind111:
I will answer this in those days our fore father's can marry upto 6 wives and take of them conveniently but now persistent inflation on all commodity. Everything should not be on the man.. This economy is affecting us all..
School fee MAN
ELECTRICITY BILL MAN
PARENTS UPKEEP. MAN
SIBLINGS MAN
INLAWS MAN
.... Put yourself in a man's shoe,... Ask the widows out there about their responsible husband who did everything to take care of his family.. they will clear your doubt and change your mentality about this.. MEN do the most dangerous and tedious work out there just to take care of wife's and kids..

Finally a lady with wisdom. You see iyaebe lol. Make i no talk. Last last na corn dem go use evening newspaper rap.
Re: What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? by Quim2: 3:38pm On Mar 31, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

Lol are you for real ??
How much u go pay me ? grin

Very serious.

BTW
You wan give me your ex?
Re: What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? by Holukz(m): 3:40pm On Mar 31, 2022
Nah because she no get yansh
Re: What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? by Knows12(m): 3:41pm On Mar 31, 2022
slimsophiediva:
Good evening guys, just got dumped from a five years relationship. Moving on has been difficult, I really need to be out of this pains. My chest hurts and I don’t have any friends. Any tips on what I can do please
sorry sis..
Re: What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? by Knows12(m): 3:44pm On Mar 31, 2022
Planning to break up with her cus she always talk bout marriage and she knows I'm not financial flamboyant... I need work pls.. hunger want kill me here.

6 Likes

Re: What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? by Kilotat: 3:44pm On Mar 31, 2022
Zonefree:

Trying to convince you is like the P in Psychology.
Correct Guy!
Re: What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? by VladimirPutiin(m): 3:47pm On Mar 31, 2022
Quim2:

Very serious.

BTW
You wan give me your ex?

I fit, if you want or I find another one give u
Re: What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? by Quim2: 3:54pm On Mar 31, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

I fit, if you want or I find another one give u

where are you based?
Re: What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? by SAMTOBIJU(m): 3:55pm On Mar 31, 2022
BeardGangJnr1:

This same reason made me dumb my ex..she was good oh..but this particular reason was a NoNo for me.
Yes same here, she is good and very beautiful...but that BUT is a No No for me
Re: What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? by silverkings: 3:56pm On Mar 31, 2022
Yungmil:
she love sex so much

nigga cant cope

another gave me gono ahhhh women.

i have treated myself but dont know how to tell her to go treat herself.

dont want her to feel bad.
better tell her ooo

Might make her infertile in the near future
Re: What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 31, 2022
MARS1:

Just because you suspected?

What if your instincts were all wrong?

My instincts don't lie to me. Why would a man throw away his fiancee's night dress without tangible explanation?

I didn't visit for a long time because of my busy schedule and he's place was very far ( sango) from mine.

After much disturbance from him, he said to meet him up at the bustop let's go home together. We got home very late due to traffic.

As we were opening the door to his house, the elder sister that stayed with him came to answer the door but didn't see my face very well. So as she was entering her room, she said in igbo. " You won't stay in one place. Be carrying different ones".

I later asked him what his sister meant by that statement and if he's been bringing other ladies to this house. After denying it severally and saw I wasn't going to have no for an answer He said, don't mind her, its you I love. My mind was not settled.

When it was time to go to bed, I began to search for my nighty hmmm... That was when I believed what the sister said.
I asked him and he was just jam talking.
That instant my love for him dwindled. After i left, I cut him off. He begged and begged. No way!

God wey come catch am, the day he called crying over the phone with his children ( he was a young widow searching for a wife) that they want me back was the day my last ex was chyking me in the bus on my way to holy ghost camp and me I don already fall because I've been eyeing this my ex in the choir for long lol... grin. I told him I would get back to him. Na so I bone am.

Men??

4 Likes

Re: What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? by Zonefree(m): 3:58pm On Mar 31, 2022
Munzy14:

If you don't see a coming back.

Erase everything you both shared...Things that will bring back memories.

Delete and block him on all your SM handles and block his line.

Think over it, move on.

Work a bit on yourself and improve for the your next man.

Break up helps in shaping us human...If not we may go completely foolish with wants instead of needs.
Munzy nwoke oma, you want to help scatter the relationship kwatakwata

1 Like

Re: What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? by harmony75: 4:01pm On Mar 31, 2022
Violence
Re: What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? by VladimirPutiin(m): 4:02pm On Mar 31, 2022
Quim2:

where are you based?

Lagos
Re: What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? by Quim2: 4:05pm On Mar 31, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

Lagos

What part of Lagos and are you on whatsapp?
Re: What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? by Nicoddemus(m): 4:10pm On Mar 31, 2022
Love with my brain now. The number 6 in the medulla gat no feelings
Re: What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? by 00FFT00(m): 4:13pm On Mar 31, 2022
Zonefree:

Typical average Nigerian hungry feminist!

Try and get a job and learn to pay your bills, you this low budget hardship!

More like domestic olosho.
Re: What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? by VladimirPutiin(m): 4:13pm On Mar 31, 2022
Quim2:

What part of Lagos and are you on whatsapp?

Island and yes
Re: What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 31, 2022
Flamees:

Same here
She was Very Stingy and i call her most times i decided to let her be to know if she will return the calls
Since last year December we never talked i just cut her off
thats just it learn your lesson and move on .

2 Likes

Re: What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? by Quim2: 4:28pm On Mar 31, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

Island and yes

My whatsapp is on my profile

Lets have a chat
Re: What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? by SkengRay: 4:40pm On Mar 31, 2022
She has too much male friends which is a huge turnoff tongue
Re: What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? by Wuppdex: 4:49pm On Mar 31, 2022
SIMP U ARE
frankanes:
She cheated on me with her colleague, first i forgave her despite the hurt. And again she did it the second time, at this point i was very hurt and unhappy with here soon i told her to decide between both of us who she's want to be with. But she said she can not choose because both of us mean alot to her in deferent ways, i told her i was still for her decision so after some time she called me and told me she will like to take a break. I now asked her if it's what she wants she said yes, i said no probs i wish you all the best we parted ways
Re: What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? by Explicits(m): 4:50pm On Mar 31, 2022
She's too troublesome.
Re: What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? by VladimirPutiin(m): 4:57pm On Mar 31, 2022
Quim2:

My whatsapp is on my profile

Lets have a chat

Just teasing my ex babe on it.. but she no gree

What if I help to get some IG users with curvy girls. Legit
Re: What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? by blarckadi(f): 5:06pm On Mar 31, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
She was a serial cheat and lier. Infact I have caught her cheating several times and she kept going back to those guys over and over again. I’m not sounding like a saint. But I swear to God in the high heavens that I never cheated on her. She herself knew this. She was homely, cooked and do house chores. She was pretty with an amazing curvy body with an extremely big ass and average breasts. So I was so comfortable with her that I didn’t want to cheat. But she had an extremely high sex drive. I gave her some space for like 3 months and she kept begging me, that she had changed. I had forgiven her several times before, so I didn’t fall for that. I really wanted to marry her, but she was a serial cheat and lier. But I don’t think I will get married tho, Just wanna make money and make 3 babies and I’m done. grin grin grin

hey bro, something might bd the reason for her to keep going back to those guys behind your back sorry for what you went through but, have you thought about how good is your sex game ?
Re: What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? by MadamOk(f): 5:08pm On Mar 31, 2022
Trust issue
Re: What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? by Albinoflash(m): 5:12pm On Mar 31, 2022
I have never really loved anyone genuinely all my life,never,not done so much relationship though,but am far from loving someone before talk less of loosing interest
Re: What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? by abdulo4real: 5:13pm On Mar 31, 2022
Shellsploit:
shocked

She was a "Serial cheat"

Not only that she cheated, i saw her leaked sexxtape on a particular porrn website. My greatest anger was the same leaked video was shared on a particular ashewo beer parlour telegram group!

Re: What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? by Quim2: 5:14pm On Mar 31, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

Just teasing my ex babe on it.. but she no gree

What if I help to get some IG users with curvy girls. Legit

Lol, no

I need a nice girl i can pursue something serious with. Not slay queens.

Thanks a million anyways

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? / The Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders (pic) / ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.