Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,282 members, 7,811,833 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially (30567 Views)

I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex / I Told Her I Wouldn't Have Sex Until I'm Married. Now, This Is Happening! / I am in love with a colleague – but I'm married (pls advice) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by Tannhauser(m): 1:35pm On Mar 31, 2022
grin
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by Jagunlabiodua: 1:36pm On Mar 31, 2022
Go ahead and do it, All these stubborn girls jumping from a good man to suffering and complicating their life.

But one thing I can assure you is she will never appreciate it.

Now I hope you are ready to accept the fact she is going to bring in her male friends to sleep over and camp, I hope that doesn't hurt you with this act.

I rather advice you to take her as a second wife or concubine since you are capable or just leave that girl to go and face life herself, she has a lot of men in her life that she can stay with.
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by emmykk(m): 1:36pm On Mar 31, 2022
funkmrflexx:
I ended the relationship with My ex due to her bad characters. And then I later got married.
While we were dating I wanted to get my ex a place for her to stay due to d fact Dat she doesn't have anywhere to go when she graduates.
Both of her parents are divorced and remarried with kids. She can't go back to her father's house because he harrases her sexually and his wife his not welcoming. She can't go to her mother's house cus her stepfather won't agree. During d time we were dating she was staying with me for this reason but as soon as she got into school her character changed so I ended it all.
Now think of her predicament I'm thinking of getting her d house I promised so as for her not to go back to her dad's house. I have the money to do it that's not a problem.

I'm still having second thoughts though. Abi Make I just use my money package myself

What is wrong with you? You are a simp?
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by Beremx(f): 1:36pm On Mar 31, 2022
funkmrflexx:

No strings whatsoever. I just want to do it
will you keep paying rent for her when one year is gone? Don’t you think your wife would find out? Do as you please sha. Na your money you dey spend
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by Mase2020g(m): 1:36pm On Mar 31, 2022
You will have to help, not because you promise her

But because it is right
Show her kindness with boundaries n let your wife know about it
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by Babastrong(m): 1:37pm On Mar 31, 2022
The cat's ablution is a cunning way of cheating. aluwala ologbo?
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 31, 2022
funkmrflexx:
I ended the relationship with....

Use the money to package yourself. How are you even sure her parents haven't handled that? They don't need to live together to contribute to her housing, do they?
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by sheunpompey: 1:37pm On Mar 31, 2022
Fulfill your promise ...
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by Mrkumareze(m): 1:37pm On Mar 31, 2022
Abeg help her, use her dey calm your temper anytime your wife misbehave ... there's something special about having an *easy reach* fvck mate
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by EndRape2(f): 1:37pm On Mar 31, 2022
Your wife is there asking for money ,you did not give her, now you want to rent accomodation for a girlfriend , so that you can be going there to knack her, foolish man, how can you b marri d and still keep conta t with
your ex, discuss this with your wife, because you can not hindanything from her.

quote author=funkmrflexx post=111521676]I ended the relationship with My ex due to her bad characters. And then I later got married.
While we were dating I wanted to get my ex a place for her to stay due to d fact Dat she doesn't have anywhere to go when she graduates.
Both of her parents are divorced and remarried with kids. She can't go back to her father's house because he harrases her sexually and his wife his not welcoming. She can't go to her mother's house cus her stepfather won't agree. During d time we were dating she was staying with me for this reason but as soon as she got into school her character changed so I ended it all.
Now think of her predicament I'm thinking of getting her d house I promised so as for her not to go back to her dad's house. I have the money to do it that's not a problem.

I'm still having second thoughts though. Abi Make I just use my money package myself [/quote]
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by inforesource: 1:38pm On Mar 31, 2022
You will regret it. Mark my words. Or better still, if you want to really help her, inform your wife. E gat why?

funkmrflexx:
I ended the relationship with My ex due to her bad characters. And then I later got married.

I'm still having second thoughts though. Abi Make I just use my money package myself
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by Dearlord(m): 1:38pm On Mar 31, 2022
This man is just an extra dirty man.
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by Princedapace(m): 1:38pm On Mar 31, 2022
Bro, go ahead and help her since money is not the problem. Pls, it is better.
Nothing spoil. Don't even bring issues like this here. A lot don't reason well. Go ahead rent it. She needs it. An ex is not an enemy pls.
If na knack, no wahala
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by Algold: 1:39pm On Mar 31, 2022
Alaye... You want validation right... How many times your nack that elastic rubber. Doggy, missionary, in the palor, in the room, backyard , veranda ...

Just tell us you still miss that pkekus....

Please help her... You can be eating lunch in the afternoon there... Ssshh
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by Raymysterio(m): 1:39pm On Mar 31, 2022
funkmrflexx:

I would want you to talk to your wife about this and see how she feels about it. Then and only then you will know if you are making a right decision...
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by drfasam(m): 1:40pm On Mar 31, 2022
Discuss the issue with your wife first.
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by favour32(m): 1:40pm On Mar 31, 2022
You wan use old cloth sew new agbada.
. grin
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by Larrykaysail(m): 1:41pm On Mar 31, 2022
funkmrflexx:

am doing same right here now ...
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by Positiveme2020: 1:41pm On Mar 31, 2022
funkmrflexx:

Go and sit down , fake story.

1 Like

Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by greatiyk4u(m): 1:41pm On Mar 31, 2022
funkmrflexx:

I don't understand why people think that a man can't do something for a woman with asking for sex. Na wa o

Since you know this why seeking for advice again?
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by emmhynet18(m): 1:41pm On Mar 31, 2022
funkmrflexx:

Have you helped all your family members first?
Have you taken care of your wife and kids to a satisfactory level yet?

If yes, then proceed to helping your ex BUT let your wife or family be aware?
Also if she could not cope with paying the rent, ARE YOU THE ONE TO PAY HER ANNUAL RENT RENEWAL?

SMH
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by lagosrd: 1:42pm On Mar 31, 2022
Tell your wife about it and send the money through her. Avoid suspicion and sudden death

1 Like

Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 31, 2022
funkmrflexx:

I don't understand why people think that a man can't do something for a woman with asking for sex. Na wa o

Hope you would have the same mentality if your wife’s ex decides to buy your wife a car or a house.
Continue, you go find wetin you dey look for.
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by PROPEACE: 1:42pm On Mar 31, 2022
HopeNeverDies:
Damnnn!!!!! Bro; Truth be told here... Do as you've promised. Forget about anything Redpill or some shit here.

If you know you got the money and the money won't shake u, Yesss!! Get her the apartment and just mind your own business afterwards. No help is lost Brother...
He will never bind his business, he wijk start visiting the house to eat her apple. We are not naive, we know how these things work.
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by babyfaceafrica: 1:42pm On Mar 31, 2022
It's risky, but na your money sha.. Kindly inform your wife first
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by jrusky(m): 1:43pm On Mar 31, 2022
Bro hhmmm think very well before doing it so you don't break your home. Nigeria babes are deadly they will turn your helping them to "entitlement" and ready to hook you even jazz you.

I'm not saying don't help her but think.
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by DaveHarry(m): 1:43pm On Mar 31, 2022
put ur money where ur dick is.
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by Misterone: 1:43pm On Mar 31, 2022
funkmrflexx:

mr OP, all these are excuses. say you want to refuck that gwongwo because you miss it. Also, know this and know peace, that will be the beginning of your downfall, maritally, financially and mentally. so my advise to you is don't do it. she has kpekus. let her look for someone to be shining it and also pay her rent.
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by TheVictorious(m): 1:43pm On Mar 31, 2022
Tell our wife about it
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by Positiveme2020: 1:43pm On Mar 31, 2022
DrRasheed:
Just admit it man, you want extra hole.
If the story is true, then you are very correct. He wants a side chick.
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by ajayiopy: 1:43pm On Mar 31, 2022
funkmrflexx:

CARRY YOUR WIFE ALONG

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Lied About Her Age: Should I Dump Her? / Things To Discuss With Him Before Marriage / Amazing Pre-wedding Shots Of A Nairalander's Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.