Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,224 members, 7,811,621 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially (30566 Views)

I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex / I Told Her I Wouldn't Have Sex Until I'm Married. Now, This Is Happening! / I am in love with a colleague – but I'm married (pls advice) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by DenreleDave(m): 1:44pm On Mar 31, 2022
Do it for her out of goodness
funkmrflexx:
I ended the relationship with My ex due to her bad characters. And then I later got married.
While we were dating I wanted to get my ex a place for her to stay due to d fact Dat she doesn't have anywhere to go when she graduates.
Both of her parents are divorced and remarried with kids. She can't go back to her father's house because he harrases her sexually and his wife his not welcoming. She can't go to her mother's house cus her stepfather won't agree. During d time we were dating she was staying with me for this reason but as soon as she got into school her character changed so I ended it all.
Now think of her predicament I'm thinking of getting her d house I promised so as for her not to go back to her dad's house. I have the money to do it that's not a problem.

I'm still having second thoughts though. Abi Make I just use my money package myself

i know stenon will agree with me but if na man need help now, she will turn to kala
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by Babamide(m): 1:45pm On Mar 31, 2022
Bros still wan nack. You are only helping her with the hope that you get to nack and relax at your/her place regularly.
Na only your wife I dey pity cos your mind is made up.
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by Ferdinandu(m): 1:45pm On Mar 31, 2022
Oga just say the punna still dey hungry you and you want still retain the services for the mean time. I'm sure if you hear that your wife helped her ex financially, you may even divorce her without looking back. She is an ex let her find her square root without involving you. You are just inviting something that will start causing friction in your marriage

3 Likes

Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by Cyphar(m): 1:46pm On Mar 31, 2022
Since you have no bad motive. Go on with the good deed sir....

I need a job sir. I'm based in Ibadan.
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by FireUpNow(m): 1:46pm On Mar 31, 2022
You are free to help her provided you not having sexual feeli gs for your ex and will never do. Tell your married partner too because most exs are dangerous so the help won't come back to hunt you.
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by BluntCrazeMan: 1:47pm On Mar 31, 2022
funkmrflexx:
I ended the relationship with My ex due to her bad characters. And then I later got married.
While we were dating I wanted to get my ex a place for her to stay due to d fact Dat she doesn't have anywhere to go when she graduates.
Both of her parents are divorced and remarried with kids. She can't go back to her father's house because he harrases her sexually and his wife his not welcoming. She can't go to her mother's house cus her stepfather won't agree. During d time we were dating she was staying with me for this reason but as soon as she got into school her character changed so I ended it all.
Now think of her predicament I'm thinking of getting her d house I promised so as for her not to go back to her dad's house. I have the money to do it that's not a problem.

I'm still having second thoughts though. Abi Make I just use my money package myself
You still love the babe
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by sapientia(m): 1:47pm On Mar 31, 2022
Do what you want

Asking us means you are not even ready for marriage

you have the money, you want to do it

Go ahead
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by Legendoo: 1:47pm On Mar 31, 2022
After renting her the apartment what next?

How's she going to sustain the lifestyle
?

What would your partner think of it?

She wasn't well behaved as your girlfriend, whats the benefit of throwing money at her now?

You be mumu, you're just going to rent her an apartment she'll use for olosho work plus knocking other guys.

If she truly needs help let her tell you what skills or business she intends to dabble into, then you could possibly reassess.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by fmonigent(m): 1:49pm On Mar 31, 2022
Iyaebe:
You already promised her,so fulfill your promise and you shall be rewarded for it.Please help her in every way you can

I hear you, afterwards she go bring guys cum dey bleep her. Abegi
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by Omotosho1090905(m): 1:50pm On Mar 31, 2022
You are meant to help people when you stand to gain in the future and as it is knacking is only the closet thing you could gain, and we don't need to tell you what could lead to in your life, dont just help people because of past deeds that sounds like obligation and not help and the girl is your ex I don't know why you are obligated to do that for her she's a woman and will always find another way out. The best way if you really want to help her is through another male friend of you without her knowledge might be through someone she knows with you or not just to be clear it's not coming from you
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by Dmacqh(m): 1:51pm On Mar 31, 2022
I know you carefully hid this ... you loved and still loves your ex more than your wife .
Have you fulfilled all your promises to your male friends ?
What about your family ? Won’t that money be beneficial to them or to your in-laws ?
What is the end point of helping your ex ?
How have your ex been surviving since you guys parted ?
Doesn’t your ex have boyfriend(s) of fiancé ?
What if your wife wants to keep her promises to her ex ? How will you feel ?
Who will renew her rent when it expires ?
Mr helper , there are many orphanages you can visit with that money .
In fact I’m the one in need of help as I’m a student . Make I send my account ?
It’s obvious your fvck sessions with her is still ringing in your brain .
And I know if you eventually do rent the house , the house will be your branch office .
Any small quarrel with madam , or if madam tell you she’s not in the mood , next you rush down there .
Hope you are ready for the aftermath of renting a house for an ex , your marriage will suffer and get ready to make her your second wife or baby mama .
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by Abelino(m): 1:51pm On Mar 31, 2022
pyyxxaro:
If we check well now , one or two of your family members never pay NEPA bill for 3months

Some nor even get crate of egg for kitchen and you de here de think of how you won take rent house for one gal

YOU THIS MAN , YOU ARE A ROYAL MUMU MAN

You must be one of those cartoon characters in the SIMPsons grin
Everyone is not as wicked & callous as your mindsets... Tufiakwa... Una too wicked for this country
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by Franklinshaddy(m): 1:52pm On Mar 31, 2022

I'm still having second thoughts though. Abi Make I just use my money package myself [color=#006600][/color] except you still love her or you have an agenda but just know that is not your duty anymore
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by Princeton92(m): 1:52pm On Mar 31, 2022
I can NEVER EVER ever help an Ex, once an Ex always an Ex. I made a very huge mistake and I'm typing this with so much pain eh!
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by blueivy8: 1:52pm On Mar 31, 2022
I wonder where girls see nice guys like this My helper should locate me biko sad
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by Abelino(m): 1:52pm On Mar 31, 2022
funkmrflexx:

As u don help ur whole family finish e good for u na.
Mugu.
Well Said Bro��
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:52pm On Mar 31, 2022
This one wan use style style turn him Ex to his side chick, for sure and regular servicing... grin

I hail u, gee. grin
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by Afrobasic(m): 1:58pm On Mar 31, 2022
Ask your wife first. grin
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by GooodHardDick: 1:58pm On Mar 31, 2022
funkmrflexx:

As u don help ur whole family finish e good for u na.
Mugu.

You're the mugu and idiot one here. As in.. U get any sense at all? angry To beat you just dey hungry me now!!

If you you're looking for a woman to maintain. Look after your wife, mother and sisters. Stop being a f*cking simp! You're being foolish and stupid. Stop this!! You're not responsible in taking care of any girl, let alone renting an apartment for her, an apartment she'll still invite other guys over to come and bang her pussy. Oga, you're being stupid. the only women God created you to maintain are your wife, your mother, and sisters!
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by aspabay(m): 1:58pm On Mar 31, 2022
Do it for her , but tell your wife first
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by Rogerss(m): 1:59pm On Mar 31, 2022
Only do it if your wife agrees.
I see you do not want peace in your home.
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by TYCO77: 2:00pm On Mar 31, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]

You can rent the apartment for her if you can but let it never cross your mind to sleep with her.
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by EvangelistChuks(m): 2:01pm On Mar 31, 2022
My main grouse is whether her accusation against her biological father is true or is she using it as an excuse not to go there thereby soliciting your sympathy.
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by NwaliE01: 2:01pm On Mar 31, 2022
This thread seems like a sequel to the other about the guy that his GF dumped after 5 years of dating. Guys abeg, make we dey help ourselves. Find a real hustler on the street and bless with that money instead of wasting it.

So bros here meant he is her alpha and omega. Without you, she can still hit her ground running.
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by Vivian16: 2:04pm On Mar 31, 2022
funkmrflexx:

Help her please, humanity comes first before any other thing.
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by BigYash: 2:05pm On Mar 31, 2022
You no want pussy, what if your ex come give you the pussy? Op you dey see the journey ahead so.. Op help her,for the rent... E no comot anything for your body.. But please don't fvck her. If you do,no go end well.. Just help her, so that she no go dey stranded. You're blessed.. You're Lighted.. Say Amen ,my nigga..
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by Poppia: 2:06pm On Mar 31, 2022
funkmrflexx:

You can still help her, an ex is not an enemy and she will forever be grateful to you but don't make it a duty to be checking on her always.

Mean while, I myself need some help from any good Samaritan, I need like 5k to add up my tp.
You can check my thread.
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by Vintiana: 2:07pm On Mar 31, 2022
Guy don’t do it, It’s a trap.
You might have a pure heart about it but your ex doesn’t.
And with all your reply's, probably you’ve discussed it with your wife and she agreed you should do it.
Don’t do it regardless or else your wife will always refer to it and her mind won’t be at rest each time you work late or even travel for business. She will always think you are at your second house.

So my advice is please don’t. for the sack of your marriage.
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by Flore23: 2:07pm On Mar 31, 2022
Tecno camon17pro 8gb 256gb is Available.....90k... the new one is 145k... with charger, carton, receipt...09066517593
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by mbjsuki(m): 2:07pm On Mar 31, 2022
funkmrflexx:

Which 2nd thought, run abeg!

Why can't you just stir away from trouble? I don't seem to understand. You have said "goodnight" why are you asking what will be served as dinner?
My brother leave trouble alone, God has saved you from one trouble, do not send an invitation to another one. Give her the money to get the house and not necessarily get the house yourself then move on. Soon, she will invite you over to come and see the painting and from there other things will come up!
Go your way my brother,biko!
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by meobizy(f): 2:09pm On Mar 31, 2022
She can't go back to her father's house because he harrases her sexually

I'm thinking of getting her d house I promised

Seun Must Chop Studios no dey use churchmind throw lie. Sha, all to keep Nairalanders typing rubbish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Lied About Her Age: Should I Dump Her? / Things To Discuss With Him Before Marriage / Amazing Pre-wedding Shots Of A Nairalander's Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.