Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially (30586 Views)

I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex / I Told Her I Wouldn't Have Sex Until I'm Married. Now, This Is Happening! / I am in love with a colleague – but I'm married (pls advice) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by alphamars(m): 6:31pm On Mar 31, 2022
Guy let's be honest here, you want to help this your ex but it will come at a cost. The peace you have in your home is about to be broken. Imagine your wife doing this for her ex, how would you take it ?
And it will not end there, you might have to furnish this apartment. Na from clap them take dey enter dance. You will end up bleeping her .. old fire wood..
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by achimendy(m): 6:37pm On Mar 31, 2022
Blunttruth:

Very stupid advice. He is a married man. From getting her the place ,he will start coming to sleep with her, from there pregnancy will come in. How long will he keep paying rent for her.

Oga ,tell your wife and sees if she agrees. Also would you like your wife to do same for an ex? ABI you are looking for opportunity to eat your cake and have it. You want to keep humping her

You're very correct.....
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by Bbbw: 6:40pm On Mar 31, 2022
Don’t get trapped
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by Fantazy(m): 6:50pm On Mar 31, 2022
Just say you still wan dey service her.

And if I may ask, did she recently remind you of what u promisd her or you just feel like you should, since u have promised? Cos she might have gotten someone else who can do that for her.
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by SPAMBOX7: 6:53pm On Mar 31, 2022
Iyaebe:
You already promised her,so fulfill your promise and you shall be rewarded for it.Please help her in every way you can
Trash talk

1 Like

Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by 989900: 7:10pm On Mar 31, 2022
Give her ₦10m no problem, but rent house for her, na second wife/concubine/mistress be that.

If you think I dey misyarn, let's play the game, rent house for her, then come back here in 10-11 months.
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:02pm On Mar 31, 2022
Beebah2000:
Shabi, una don breakup na.
You no get any business with her again na.

If na u dey her shoes, she no go even reason to help you. If your wife find out say you rent house for another woman, e go cause wahala.
You know how women dey very emotional na.

You better use the money package yourself and your beautiful wife.
Wahala e no dey finish oh oh, make you try dey enjoy oh
Not jus for any woman, his ex for that matter
The definitely fvckin
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by Yuslat4sure(m): 8:04pm On Mar 31, 2022
Help her , direct or indirect be preparing for second wife.
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by EmzyT: 8:45pm On Mar 31, 2022
huttonbanti:

[s]Can't you just advice someone peacefully, without adding unnecessary talks to it...[/b]

OGA, I don't see the reason why you're masturbating over my Innocent and harmless Question to the OP, or are you not his Mouthpiece? Or better still his alternate moniker? lipsrsealed

Was he not the one who added that part? So, out of curiosity I had to ask some stuffs. Besides, this is a Public forum where all types of Opinions are welcomed! If you're scared of being criticized or bashed at, then you keep your problems only to yourself, far away from the public and Let it Choke you to death. undecided

So please, respect yourself Sir and don't Quote me again!

Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by Hassanmaye(m): 8:51pm On Mar 31, 2022
ValCon888:
I have nothing to say to this. Do what your heart wishes.
But let us not hear that your ex is pregnant for you because you started to fúck her in the house you rented.
For all your Father Christmas intentions, we both know you want to continue fûcking her.
Haha what a real niggar
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by Hassanmaye(m): 8:52pm On Mar 31, 2022
DrRasheed:
Just admit it man, you want extra hole.
grin
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by Hassanmaye(m): 8:53pm On Mar 31, 2022
pyyxxaro:
If we check well now , one or two of your family members never pay NEPA bill for 3months

Some nor even get crate of egg for kitchen and you de here de think of how you won take rent house for one gal

YOU THIS MAN , YOU ARE A ROYAL MUMU MAN

You must be one of those cartoon characters in the SIMPsons grin
Lol they can do anything to get pussy, when everyone is eating free
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by Hassanmaye(m): 8:54pm On Mar 31, 2022
internationalman:

There's no way he can get her an apartment and mind his own business afterward..

Where an average Nigerian male spends his money on is where his dîck is..
Haha grin grin sad but true no wonder coded bebs buy cars
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by Hassanmaye(m): 8:55pm On Mar 31, 2022
internationalman:

There's no way he can get her an apartment and mind his own business afterward..

Where an average Nigerian male spends his money on is where his dîck is..
Haha grin grin sad but true no wonder coded bebs buy cars
Sad but true that's why all this coded bebs are buying cars with Simpsons money
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by Hassanmaye(m): 8:55pm On Mar 31, 2022
Kellzzyy:

Oga you're a big simp.
Accept it.
Disgusting weak man.
grin grin
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by Hassanmaye(m): 8:57pm On Mar 31, 2022
Favfables1:

And you would do well to pay heed to those "second thoughts" undecided...

This is how men creates problems when none seem to exist...

Have you thought of what will happen if your wife finds out you rented a house for your ex? You think your wife will "understand" that you're only fulfilling the "promise" you made, uhhhh?

Put yourself in your wife's shoes, would you feel awk, if she went about fulfilling "promises" she made to her ex?

And just in case, you feel you "owe" her....
Understand this...
You promised your "girlfriend" that you'll rent her a place... That girl, is no more your girlfriend and as such, you're not indebted to keeping that promise....

Face your front and take care of your family oga!
The thinking of that thing between her leg will never allow her to think
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by EmzyT: 8:58pm On Mar 31, 2022
huttonbanti:

[s]Can't you just advice someone peacefully, without adding unnecessary talks to it...[/b]

OGA, I don't see the reason why you're masturbating over my Innocent and harmless Question to the OP, or are you now his Mouthpiece? Or better still his alternate moniker? lipsrsealed

Was he not the one who added that part? So, out of curiosity I had to ask some stuffs. Besides, this is a Public forum where all types of Opinions are welcomed! If you're scared of being criticized or bashed at, then you keep your problems only to yourself, far away from the public and Let it Choke you to death. undecided

Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by alphaNomega: 9:35pm On Mar 31, 2022
funkmrflexx:
I ended the relationship with My ex due to her bad characters. And then I later got married.
While we were dating I wanted to get my ex a place for her to stay due to d fact Dat she doesn't have anywhere to go when she graduates.
Both of her parents are divorced and remarried with kids. She can't go back to her father's house because he harrases her sexually and his wife his not welcoming. She can't go to her mother's house cus her stepfather won't agree. During d time we were dating she was staying with me for this reason but as soon as she got into school her character changed so I ended it all.
Now think of her predicament I'm thinking of getting her d house I promised so as for her not to go back to her dad's house. I have the money to do it that's not a problem.

I'm still having second thoughts though. Abi Make I just use my money package myself

If you find out you wife was nurturing the idea of helping her ex financially, what would you do?

At times I wonder if you people ever understand what you said during your wedding vows abi you just recited nonsense that day.

Use your money and package yourself
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by rafindo(m): 9:45pm On Mar 31, 2022
funkmrflexx:
I ended the relationship with My ex due to her bad characters. And then I later got married.
While we were dating I wanted to get my ex a place for her to stay due to d fact Dat she doesn't have anywhere to go when she graduates.
Both of her parents are divorced and remarried with kids. She can't go back to her father's house because he harrases her sexually and his wife his not welcoming. She can't go to her mother's house cus her stepfather won't agree. During d time we were dating she was staying with me for this reason but as soon as she got into school her character changed so I ended it all.
Now think of her predicament I'm thinking of getting her d house I promised so as for her not to go back to her dad's house. I have the money to do it that's not a problem.

I'm still having second thoughts though. Abi Make I just use my money package myself

You are just a fool

1 Like

Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by IjawAboki007: 10:18pm On Mar 31, 2022
funkmrflexx:

Shit
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by placeofallure(f): 10:56pm On Mar 31, 2022
funkmrflexx:

You know the dilemma she's in. You can help her without any strings attached, just for humanity sake till she finds her feet. We have exes that we are still in some kind of relationship with but never sexual.

My husband's ex would call and I'll accompany her to the market to go get stuff. The market is closer to our house and she's not conversant with the market.

My ex would send good will messages during festive periods or birthdays and that's about it. Hubby and I joke about it.

You can help her provided you are civil and mature about it. If your wife won't mind, you may even tell her.
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by Tribalism123(m): 11:09pm On Mar 31, 2022
Men are sufferers of this earth
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by Matthew70311: 2:05am On Apr 01, 2022
Read Below

Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by AfroKnight: 6:59am On Apr 01, 2022
funkmrflexx:

So as a married man If I want to Bleep it's my ex go hungry me. Wen kitten full outside like pure water

Lol. This sounds like you actually planned to cheat on your wife.

No matter how rich you are, do not waste money. Forget the lies she told you about her parents. Block her number.

An ex is a powerful person in your life especially if you guys had sex in the relationship. Run.

Don’t set yourself up.
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by minexpo(m): 7:54am On Apr 01, 2022
Oga......i beg you in the name of God help her...don't tell your wife if you know she won't be matured enough to understand your point..

Just codedly do it and move on...

Naija is hard......

If only you know how the thought of her surviving is giving her sleepless night embarassed
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by huttonbanti(m): 8:31pm On Apr 01, 2022
EmzyT:

OGA, I don't see the reason why you're masturbating over my Innocent and harmless Question to the OP, or are you now his Mouthpiece? Or better still his alternate moniker? lipsrsealed

You must be very stupid for telling me to choke my self to death...

Idiat....
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by holocron: 10:04pm On Apr 01, 2022
funkmrflexx:

I don't understand why people think that a man can't do something for a woman with asking for sex. Na wa o

Because if you do it when you are not in a sexual relationship with her she will despise you for it. She will see you as a fool. It's not reasonable for her to feel that way, but that's the unfortunate fact. There are many things you can do with the money for yourself or other less fortunate people. Allow those with a sexual interest in your ex do that chore and be appropriately rewarded. Why do a favour that will bring you nothing but scorn? You are not obligated to fulfill any promise you make to a woman. Infact they respect you more when you hardly keep your promises to them, and despise you when you keep your words to them because they see you as being afraid to offend them. It is only your fellow men that values and respects you as a man of his word.
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by EmzyT: 10:45pm On Apr 01, 2022
huttonbanti:

[s]You must be very stupid for telling me to choke my self to death...

Idiat.... [/s]

Why are you so stupid like your Father? undecided undecided I know it’s too late for your Miserable father to have worn condom. But that doesn’t mean your misery can't end. Try Sniper today smiley wink
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by huttonbanti(m): 11:36am On Apr 02, 2022
EmzyT:

Why are you so stupid like your Father? undecided undecided I know it’s too late for your Miserable father to have worn condom. But that doesn’t mean your misery can't end. Try Sniper today smiley wink

You must be so miserable and frustrated with life.... I will advice you to go hang your self...

It show's how you are not even mature.. I guess you one of those kids who happened to be on nairaland... Putting ma father to this matter.... As if is your mate.

Well your father made a mistake of not wearing condoms before having you.. Or he should have poured is Sparms on the floor instead of having a scaliwack like you as a son...

Idiat go and start sucking your dick...
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by EmzyT: 12:54pm On Apr 02, 2022
huttonbanti:

[s]You must be so miserable and frustrated with life.... I will advice you to go hang your self...[/s]

Oh, you mean your father? grin cheesy

huttonbanti:
[s]It show's how you are not even mature.. I guess you one of those kids who happened to be on nairaland... Putting ma father to this matter.... As if is your mate.[/s]

Yes ooo, that's me on my Profile, I'm just 23 years of age but I can feed your entire Generations even with the ones unborn without complaining grin grin

huttonbanti:

[s]Well your father made a mistake of not wearing condoms before having you.. Or he should have poured is Sparms grin on the floor instead of having a scaliwack like you as a son...[/s]

Idiat go and start sucking your dick...

Frustrated Dwarf grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Amazing Pre-wedding Shots Of A Nairalander's Sister / Man Gifts Wife 2018 Lexus RX Sport 350 To Celebrate Birthday - Pictures / Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of Young Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.