Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially (30581 Views)

I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex / I Told Her I Wouldn't Have Sex Until I'm Married. Now, This Is Happening! / I am in love with a colleague – but I'm married (pls advice) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by adedayourt(m): 4:12pm On Mar 31, 2022
funkmrflexx:
I ended the relationship with My ex due to her bad characters. And then I later got married.
While we were dating I wanted to get my ex a place for her to stay due to d fact Dat she doesn't have anywhere to go when she graduates.
Both of her parents are divorced and remarried with kids. She can't go back to her father's house because he harrases her sexually and his wife his not welcoming. She can't go to her mother's house cus her stepfather won't agree. During d time we were dating she was staying with me for this reason but as soon as she got into school her character changed so I ended it all.
Now think of her predicament I'm thinking of getting her d house I promised so as for her not to go back to her dad's house. I have the money to do it that's not a problem.

I'm still having second thoughts though. Abi Make I just use my money package myself

Do it with the consent of your wife.
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by ordainbuzz(m): 4:20pm On Mar 31, 2022
Indirectly gunning for a second wife bro, rip in in advance

2 Likes

Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by MoneyTrees(m): 4:22pm On Mar 31, 2022
funkmrflexx:
I ended the relationship with My ex due to her bad characters. And then I later got married.
While we were dating I wanted to get my ex a place for her to stay due to d fact Dat she doesn't have anywhere to go when she graduates.
Both of her parents are divorced and remarried with kids. She can't go back to her father's house because he harrases her sexually and his wife his not welcoming. She can't go to her mother's house cus her stepfather won't agree. During d time we were dating she was staying with me for this reason but as soon as she got into school her character changed so I ended it all.
Now think of her predicament I'm thinking of getting her d house I promised so as for her not to go back to her dad's house. I have the money to do it that's not a problem.

I'm still having second thoughts though. Abi Make I just use my money package myself

Who dey help no dey ask for advice
Mediocrity everywhere
You either quietly do a TF to her and not raise anybody's eye to it
Learn to help without photographers and Media aides
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by tiswell(m): 4:29pm On Mar 31, 2022
Favfables1:

Hmmm....
I can see you really really want to help this exgirlfriend of yours, and that isn't a bad thing...

But truth is, don't allow past relationships ruin present marriage, it's just not worth it!

"Helping" your ex will inevitably reestablish a bond between you two and that bond, if not regulated could spell disaster...

You may be doing this without an ulterior motive, but how're bout your ex? Can you be sure of her motives? What if she using this as a means to want to keep the ball rolling between you two? Don't you think it could spell trouble in your home?

And besides after you've paid her bills, what next? And if she can't get her shit together before the rent expires, who do you think she'll call?

Put yourself in your wife's shoes and be frank, if your wife tells you she wants to help her ex, would you not raise eyebrows the next time you see her ex's miss call on her phone?

Either ways sha...
If you must help your ex girlfriend, involve your wife every step of the way, but also be ready face the aftermath of whatever this act of your will yield undecided...
Never you advise a man in love,it's useless

The OP is a pathetic human and we will be here to read how he messed up his family

2 Likes

Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by TayusKilzEasyjay(m): 4:33pm On Mar 31, 2022
Hoe-lo-shi Hoe-ni-shina. Go tell your wife and anything way she talk be final. Me and you know say you go end up fucking that girl. Nah your second home be that omoale. Born bastard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by Johnsown1(m): 4:37pm On Mar 31, 2022
If you have the money help her please, get a house for her and help her to secure a job that can pay the house bills or you can give her some cash to start her life
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by Testimony1988(m): 4:40pm On Mar 31, 2022
Since you are married now, you don't have business with her, how will you feel if it was your wife that want to help her ex the way you want to do.

1 Like

Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by JmyNigaa: 4:43pm On Mar 31, 2022
You said you got the money...
I'm sure you've made your decision by now.
Whatever you choose to do, cut contact with her afterwards.

Imagine how you'd react if you find out your wife was still communicating with her ex.... Don't do something that'll make your wife start thinking funny things.

One more thing: show me the money way.
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by FaithBrain1994(m): 4:44pm On Mar 31, 2022
Beebah2000:
Shabi, una don breakup na.
You no get any business with her again na.

If na u dey her shoes, she no go even reason to help you. If your wife find out say you rent house for another woman, e go cause wahala.
You know how women dey very emotional na.

You better use the money package yourself and your beautiful wife.
Wahala e no dey finish oh oh, make you try dey enjoy oh
Ex ain't foes. Everyone ain't the same. Some people are just naturally too good.

1 Like

Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by cutedharmee: 4:49pm On Mar 31, 2022
Hope you'll be fine if you hear that your wife got an apartment for his ex boyfriend because she already promised him while they were dating? Do unto others what you want them do to you.
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by Olumaeme: 4:55pm On Mar 31, 2022
You ended things with her because she was treating you badly through her behavior.

You don't have any business with her anymore.

Let her take care of herself abeg.
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by MadamOk(f): 4:56pm On Mar 31, 2022
Well, I see sincerity of your help towards her, but you must not make her feel there's something left between you guys ooo

If possible giver her the money to go sort herself out

I pray it goes well ooo cos dem nor dey know person mind finish oooo
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by SLOVFO(m): 4:56pm On Mar 31, 2022
funkmrflexx:

Why not first discuss it with your wife if you think helping her isn't a big deal. Helping her is a big deal with lasting effects...
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by nuel001: 5:05pm On Mar 31, 2022
Help her, Man. The fact that you broke up with her doesn't mean you are now enemies. From your write-up, I can see it's borne out of a clear conscience... simply the humanity in you. Please help, BUT NEVER let the handshake go beyond the elbow.

Best wishes.
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by rotile247(m): 5:25pm On Mar 31, 2022
funkmrflexx:

So as a married man If I want to Bleep it's my ex go hungry me. Wen kitten full outside like pure water

It's called 'Okafor's Law' I believe you should know about this or read up on it.

1 Like

Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by rotile247(m): 5:28pm On Mar 31, 2022
SLOVFO:

Why not first discuss it with your wife if you think helping her isn't a big deal. Helping her is a big deal with lasting effects...

Very thoughtful. If he has any reservation in discussing with the wife for whatever reason then he should forego the idea. His priority should be his family now.

1 Like

Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by marsup: 5:30pm On Mar 31, 2022
Tell your wife about it. Don't render the help that will choke you later.
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by simpleseyi: 5:40pm On Mar 31, 2022
ValCon888:
I have nothing to say to this. Do what your heart wishes.
But let us not hear that your ex is pregnant for you because you started to fúck her in the house you rented.
For all your Father Christmas intentions, we both know you want to continue fûcking her.

Comrade off your Mic. Let him fucck her in peace. Once debe, always debe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by MartinsD12(m): 5:44pm On Mar 31, 2022
funkmrflexx:

Just say you need a side pusssssy to be knacking yeye human being Mr helper face your marriage
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by chigoizie7(m): 5:44pm On Mar 31, 2022
Fulfill your promises to her bro.

Get a one bedroom apartment and pay the rent for two years. Then let her sort her life out.
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by Thomasmast20221(m): 5:46pm On Mar 31, 2022
There's no way this dude, won't go visit this babe one cool evening and later after spending hours, sucking her nipples; he will say ''It is the devil's handiwork''
And the way am seeing it, this man is gonna be jealous (if he finds out that a guy is coming to see this particular ex-gal; he rented an apartment for)
grin grin
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by huttonbanti(m): 5:53pm On Mar 31, 2022
EmzyT:
If you have so much at your disposal like you claim to, How many People do you help daily? Hope your neighbours and male counterparts aren't suffering? undecided Well, help her, I really don't see any big deal there though.

But hope you ain't helping her with other motives? undecided Because this one you're trying to bring your Ex closer is like keeping Chicken as a pet, we all know that one day you'll eat it.

Can't you just advice someone peacefully, without adding unnecessary talks to it...
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by huttonbanti(m): 5:55pm On Mar 31, 2022
funkmrflexx:

As u don help ur whole family finish e good for u na.
Mugu.

The guy na real mugu...
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 31, 2022
Iyaebe:
You already promised her,so fulfill your promise and you shall be rewarded for it.Please help her in every way you can

I'm not surprised. You obviously have a bias towards women.
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by meneski(m): 5:58pm On Mar 31, 2022
EmzyT:
If you have so much at your disposal like you claim to, How many People do you help daily? Hope your neighbours and male counterparts aren't suffering? undecided Well, help her, I really don't see any big deal there though.

But hope you ain't helping her with other motives? undecided Because this one you're trying to bring your Ex closer is like keeping Chicken as a pet, we all know that one day you'll eat it.
comrade
Spot on!
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by BetterNija: 6:03pm On Mar 31, 2022
After you don chop and belleful, personally by yourself, u wan use Ur own hand buy your death...

RIP in advance
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by ken045501: 6:06pm On Mar 31, 2022
Wetn this guy Dey scam for ? Details please
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by Sunsets: 6:21pm On Mar 31, 2022
Ask your wife.
funkmrflexx:

Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by Weirdgee: 6:25pm On Mar 31, 2022
Beebah2000:
Shabi, una don breakup na.
You no get any business with her again na.

If na u dey her shoes, she no go even reason to help you. If your wife find out say you rent house for another woman, e go cause wahala.
You know how women dey very emotional na.

You better use the money package yourself and your beautiful wife.
Wahala e no dey finish oh oh, make you try dey enjoy oh
If the guy nor get any motive make he help there is nothing wrong but e go bad say the reason he wants to help is because he wants to lash

1 Like

Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by nonye420: 6:25pm On Mar 31, 2022
It’s your “EX” she should be in your past. Believe me when I say she must have figured out something about her accommodation. With the situation on ground i suggest you help her with some money to look for it. I’m against the idea of having to pay the full rent. Remember you have a family too. It could lead to infidelity. Except ashewo dy your eyes sha �
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by sofiscatedmoron: 6:28pm On Mar 31, 2022
funkmrflexx:

I know ur type, u want to rent house for her so that u go dey visit am,,
Remember say na woman, she go dey nack other men for that house, she go later dey see u as simp
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by PeachtreeReside(f): 6:28pm On Mar 31, 2022
Please go ahead and help her. A father that harasses his daughter is enough reason to assist her.

Assist and don't develop feelings for her to the detriment of your marriage Please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jilted Man Destroys His Iphone 7 After He Got Drunk (Video) / Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of Young Nairalanders / Amazing Pre-wedding Shots Of A Nairalander's Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.