Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially (30564 Views)

I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex / I Told Her I Wouldn't Have Sex Until I'm Married. Now, This Is Happening! / I am in love with a colleague – but I'm married (pls advice) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by Dshocker(m): 2:53pm On Mar 31, 2022
funkmrflexx:
I ended the relationship with My ex due to her bad characters. And then I later got married.
While we were dating I wanted to get my ex a place for her to stay due to d fact Dat she doesn't have anywhere to go when she graduates.
Both of her parents are divorced and remarried with kids. She can't go back to her father's house because he harrases her sexually and his wife his not welcoming. She can't go to her mother's house cus her stepfather won't agree. During d time we were dating she was staying with me for this reason but as soon as she got into school her character changed so I ended it all.
Now think of her predicament I'm thinking of getting her d house I promised so as for her not to go back to her dad's house. I have the money to do it that's not a problem.

I'm still having second thoughts though. Abi Make I just use my money package myself

Someone that betrayed you when you guys were dating,you still want to help her?

Ask your wife about helping her,she is the person in the right position to answer this.

1 Like

Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by kunkelhanspeter(m): 2:54pm On Mar 31, 2022
You are making a big mistake how will your wife feel if she find out ?
Ex is ex just forget about them and move on

1 Like

Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by Etiyeokwe: 2:55pm On Mar 31, 2022
You want to help someone with your money and you are seeking public approval?

Does it make sense?
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by dnawah(m): 2:56pm On Mar 31, 2022
funkmrflexx:
I ended the relationship with My ex due to her bad characters. And then I later got married.
While we were dating I wanted to get my ex a place for her to stay due to d fact Dat she doesn't have anywhere to go when she graduates.
Both of her parents are divorced and remarried with kids. She can't go back to her father's house because he harrases her sexually and his wife his not welcoming. She can't go to her mother's house cus her stepfather won't agree. During d time we were dating she was staying with me for this reason but as soon as she got into school her character changed so I ended it all.
Now think of her predicament I'm thinking of getting her d house I promised so as for her not to go back to her dad's house. I have the money to do it that's not a problem.

I'm still having second thoughts though. Abi Make I just use my money package myself
if u wish o! Me self need small,when u finish with am, remember me o!
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by rickleye: 2:57pm On Mar 31, 2022
funkmrflexx:

Dude, glad you have the money , it is however not the Issue here.
It's a tightrope you are walking on which could lead to the breakage of your marriage. As someone mentioned on the thread.. It could will lead to side chick scenario.
Except you tell your wife about it.
So I ask you - Does your wife know about this "promise" and your intentions. If she is onboard then go for it. If not, give her the money as gift or loan and let her do whatever she wants with it.
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by Lapex38(m): 2:58pm On Mar 31, 2022
Since you already made the promise to her before the breakup, you can go ahead and help her if you have the money like you claim.
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by Tomek09(m): 3:02pm On Mar 31, 2022
funkmrflexx:

SIMPle matter.
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by kunle75(m): 3:07pm On Mar 31, 2022
funkmrflexx:

My candid opinion is that you face your marriage and let her be in your past .
If you get her the house there are chances that you might over the time start visiting for casual sex and this may altimately affect your marriage, think twice
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by aminusodiq(m): 3:08pm On Mar 31, 2022
Beebah2000:
Shabi, una don breakup na.
You no get any business with her again na.

If na u dey her shoes, she no go even reason to help you. If your wife find out say you rent house for another woman, e go cause wahala.
You know how women dey very emotional na.

You better use the money package yourself and your beautiful wife.
Wahala e no dey finish oh oh, make you try dey enjoy oh
beebah.... been a while

1 Like

Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by Sirmuel1(m): 3:12pm On Mar 31, 2022
funkmrflexx:

You have Brothers, you have Sisters, you have Cousins, you have friends. Many of them probably need help. Send the money to them instead. They will value it more. Or buy an expensive gift for your Wife. Make your Wife happy. Take her to an expensive restaurant and spoil her....as for your ex, to hell with her.
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by frozen70(f): 3:14pm On Mar 31, 2022
funkmrflexx:

You still have sympathy for her nut be careful so that you don't go back to your vomit

Get a room self contain for her so that at the expiration she can pay

Don't feel bad when you come around their and see a guy on that house

Alternatively ask her to look for a room apartment that you will pay and she takes it up from there

If you want to make uoir matter worst, don't furnish it and don't sleep with her

Just do that and cut the connection if you can
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by edosignature(m): 3:14pm On Mar 31, 2022
1- Have you built a house of your own or still staying a rented apartment ?

2- Have you bought landed properties & you're done building or still on construction ?

3- Are your siblings & that your uncle or aunt that supported you or encourage you to do something meaningful with your life still alive & happy financially?

4- If you give her the house, who will pay the rent after the first, second & third expiration.

5- To be wise as the serpent is a good thing & to be goodly with you wealth & deeds is another thing.

You know what to do brother, Applied wisdom is key.

funkmrflexx:

Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by Candidlady: 3:17pm On Mar 31, 2022
[s]
GooodHardDick:

Your stupidity is extra ordinary. Have you helped any man in your life before? But once it comes to helping an Olosho and a community hoe, the man should go ahead na abi? Thunder fire u there idiot. Werey. If you help her yourself, will you die?

I blame the Simp op wey no know himself. There's a massive difference between responsibility and burden. Foolish girl, if you're broke. Get a job, not a boyfriend.
[/s]

My love you are back. Iwas dead worried cry
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by Knows12(m): 3:19pm On Mar 31, 2022
funkmrflexx:

help her if u really have the money.. and me too need help with atalatal cus I never eat since morning and God is my witness.. I need work pls.. hunger want kill me here.
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by olanrewaju99(m): 3:19pm On Mar 31, 2022
If your intention are natural and without expecting anything go ahead, Nigeria is hard already.
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by pharmaking: 3:19pm On Mar 31, 2022
Yeah, not a big deal if you do.

I hope you won't tell madam at home.

She won't take it kindly with u I hope u get that.
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by Candidlady: 3:19pm On Mar 31, 2022
[s]
GooodHardDick:

Shut the f*ck up.

Humanity kill you there!!. There's a massive difference between responsibility and burden. Is that girl OP's wife? Are you OK? What is wrong with u Nigerian girls

You want the op to help a hoe who's probably still exploring and collecting dicks around, and someone who will still bring guys into the apartment to bang her pussy. You dey ment?. The OP should look after his own family and spend the money on his wife, his mother and his sisters. Stop being a liability and a parasite!!!
[/s]

Gooodharddick missed you
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by Candidlady: 3:22pm On Mar 31, 2022
[s]
GooodHardDick:

You're the mugu and idiot one here. As in.. U get any sense at all? angry To beat you just dey hungry me now!!

If you you're looking for a woman to maintain. Look after your wife, mother and sisters. Stop being a f*cking simp! You're being foolish and stupid. Stop this!! You're not responsible in taking care of any girl, let alone renting an apartment for her, an apartment she'll still invite other guys over to come and bang her pussy. Oga, you're being stupid. the only women God created you to maintain are your wife, your mother, and sisters!
[/s]

This platform been so boring without you love
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by CCC2(m): 3:25pm On Mar 31, 2022
You are just about to resume that relationship and the thought of that puna is what is motivating you so.
funkmrflexx:

Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by seanery: 3:25pm On Mar 31, 2022
You wan collect house for her so make another man dey Bleep her there.

funkmrflexx:

Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by Buje1987(m): 3:27pm On Mar 31, 2022
funkmrflexx:

Please help her at least that will make her have a place to put her head. But don’t do it because you want to be lashing her oh. Not that she go get boyfriend now you go come back to Nairaland to cry for help. Can you also give her number since you have finished your tenure . I can always help you keep her safe at night. Bad guy wants somewhere he can be going after the days woek
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 31, 2022
funkmrflexx:

This is hard to do. I will advise you not to help her, why did I say that? You know men's hearts always follow their money and who knows if you can control your mind.

But If you know you can control your emotions, do it as your promise...though I hope it doesn't boomerang.
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by ifinger: 3:30pm On Mar 31, 2022
U actually want to line her wall with ur gbola
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by Vivian16: 3:43pm On Mar 31, 2022
GooodHardDick:

Your stupidity is extra ordinary. Have you helped any man in your life before? But once it comes to helping an Olosho and a community hoe, the man should go ahead na abi? Thunder fire u there idiot. Werey. If you help her yourself, will you die?

I blame the Simp op wey no know himself. There's a massive difference between responsibility and burden. Foolish girl, if you're broke. Get a job, not a boyfriend.
Get lost you castrated bastard, I help people a lot that is why I know what it means to render help to people irrespective of their gender, tribe, colour or status I don't help people because they deserve it rather I give help to people because they need help, dark wicked souls like you can never render help to anyone unless they are benefiting from the person , so carry your self righteousness and perish and leave the op to help the 'hoe' he has promised to help.
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by ogawisdom(m): 3:46pm On Mar 31, 2022
EmzyT:
If you have so much at your disposal like you claim to, How many People do you help daily? Hope your neighbours and male counterparts aren't suffering? undecided Well, help her, I really don't see any big deal there though.

But hope you ain't helping her with other motives? undecided Because this one you're trying to bring your Ex closer is like keeping Chicken as a pet, we all know that one day you'll eat it.

He just wants to secure a slaughter house if u know u know

1 Like

Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by Emmbanny(m): 3:53pm On Mar 31, 2022
Please go ahead and help her.

God will pay you back someday
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by Chidi2022: 3:53pm On Mar 31, 2022
funkmrflexx:

No strings whatsoever. I just want to do it
If i were you...(but i am not you).... i will just send the apartment money into her account.... i will not ask about the address or how she goes about it... just transfer the money to her...finish.
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by celestine2015: 4:00pm On Mar 31, 2022
I'm a married man.
Truth be told, OP you've not moved on with life. You have no idea the damage this will cause your family in future.
Allow the girl to sort herself out..if you're the one in this situation, do you think she'll come to help you?
If you don't know what to do with money, reason some orphanages around you.
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by TheRealestGuy(m): 4:02pm On Mar 31, 2022
funkmrflexx:

Did you say her own father sexually harasses her? sad

Nothing wey Nengi no go see for Big brother house!

Anyway go ahead and help her if you must. But you should discuss it with your wife and explain to her why you need to keep your promise.

Afterwards you might need to cut her off from your life to avoid stories that touch.

1 Like

Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by Saig: 4:09pm On Mar 31, 2022
funkmrflexx:

Little by little you will use your own hands and destroy your marriage by yourself if you are not careful. Renting an apartment for her may give you a sense of entitlement then you go their anytime you wish. You will slowly convert her into your woman again. Start having sex and then boom pregnancy. Then you are back trapped into what you earlier rejected. More lime a dog going back to its vomit
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by Saig: 4:10pm On Mar 31, 2022
funkmrflexx:

Little by little you will use your own hands and destroy your marriage by yourself if you are not careful. Renting an apartment for her may give you a sense of entitlement then you go their anytime you wish. You will slowly convert her into your woman again. Start having sex and then boom pregnancy. Then you are back trapped into what you earlier rejected. More lime a dog going back to its vomit. Just be careful as you help
Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by ordainbuzz(m): 4:11pm On Mar 31, 2022
Preparing for a second wife, that's nice ur sense don finish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Lied About Her Age: Should I Dump Her? / Amazing Pre-wedding Shots Of A Nairalander's Sister / Things To Discuss With Him Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.