Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? (18877 Views)

What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? / How Often Do You Think Of Breaking Up With Your Current Partner? / What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by sulem4u: 3:54pm On Apr 01, 2022
....she was that silent and brilliant girl in general class in our year one in school...l sat directly behind her that year....smiles.....final final....we both graduated together in 2011....she was the overall second best as insurance student while l was the first overall best as banking and finance student.....sharp sharp.....we got married in 2012.....

7 Likes

Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by Bamzyriches451: 3:54pm On Apr 01, 2022
Damn!
I love them slim and tall

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by Enemyofpeace: 3:55pm On Apr 01, 2022
Wayarda:
Only
give me that one in green make I raise her cloth up and do it from the back
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by DeAlphaMale(m): 3:57pm On Apr 01, 2022
Her ass, her petite body, her fluency in speeches, her smartness and sensibility, her congo, her smile, everything about her inshort then her innocence but willingness to learn the bedmatics

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by Folanipekun(m): 4:10pm On Apr 01, 2022
Her little ikebe and brests, the 11 tribal marks on her face and she is totally submissive and supportive. I love you Àṣàkẹ́ mi

2 Likes

Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by bepositive11: 4:12pm On Apr 01, 2022
Not true. You will only know her true character when she doesn't need you for anything

abobote:
She was homely, submissive and respectful.
She has lost the last two, since I married her,
You can never know the true character of a girl, if you like date her for donkey years
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by djkaneo(m): 4:23pm On Apr 01, 2022
BirtherOfKings:
His beard and teddy bear hugs plus unexpected cheek kisses grin grin grin grin
Unfortunately pastor disagrees cos he is divorced and 12 years older cool plus broke and lives with his mama ..I certainly know how to choose them

So, na Pastor dey dictate wetin dey happen for your life?
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by fredrickmyers(m): 4:24pm On Apr 01, 2022
danielnomzy:
Her Legs

hmmm 'her legs' when you open them wide right grin
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 01, 2022
The shape of his head lol
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by bepositive11: 4:25pm On Apr 01, 2022
Please go and see a therapist

You attract useless girls because you are?

Mosdll:
Nigerian girls are useless........ All of them.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by bepositive11: 4:27pm On Apr 01, 2022
You are the only comment I've seen with timeless features. I think you're the only one here who genuinely loves their partner beyond the physical

Obiebanks007:
Her attitude and the way she reason is Topnotch, not sure theirs any lady on earth that can be like her...

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by phemmyfour: 4:34pm On Apr 01, 2022
Stephen2324:
What attracted you to your current partner?
She gives freely
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by phemmyfour: 4:36pm On Apr 01, 2022
Folanipekun:
Her little ikebe and brests, the 11 tribal marks on her face and she is totally submissive and supportive. I love you Àṣàkẹ́ mi
Submissive in what?
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by Emmaskill(m): 4:47pm On Apr 01, 2022
Nyash!
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by Blunttruth: 4:50pm On Apr 01, 2022
Microwhy:

Most studious guys don't know how to make money..
They believe every situation is a learning curve, even when paid peanut for 200% well done job . They will continue to stick to same under paid job, saying they want to carve a niche but forgetting that they also need money to setup their nitch.
So be ready to help him channel his knowledge into something profitable.
Mine doesn't fall into that category.

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by LesbianBoy(m): 4:55pm On Apr 01, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Her Big Ikebe and small breasts!

You be ashawo like me grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by dorin27(f): 5:14pm On Apr 01, 2022
Oturatetuala:
Her beautiful face and damn she's a perfect lady with good heart...

Gulder you are the best beer ever.
Gulder, is that her name?
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by prettyaura: 5:19pm On Apr 01, 2022
His height and command of english blew me away!!!..and his shinning dark skin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by Oturatetuala(m): 5:20pm On Apr 01, 2022
dorin27:
Gulder, is that her name?

Gulder is her name bros, I can't come and kill myself.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by dorin27(f): 5:23pm On Apr 01, 2022
Oturatetuala:

Gulder is her name bros, I can't come and kill myself.
Noted.

At the bolded....seriously?? undecided
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by Storyoflove: 5:24pm On Apr 01, 2022
God's will
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by Oturatetuala(m): 5:26pm On Apr 01, 2022
dorin27:
Noted.

At the bolded....seriously?? undecided

You wanna date gulder too? Tell me your location and I will send one to you my lady sorry for the bros.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by kay29000(m): 5:30pm On Apr 01, 2022
obontami:

It seems we like the same kind of girls. The joyous and the butty. Hmmm!

Though I can keep quiet for Africa. grin Lol

Me too grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by dorin27(f): 5:30pm On Apr 01, 2022
Oturatetuala:

You wanna date gulder too? Tell me your location and I will send one to you my lady sorry for the bros.
where I come from, we don't entertain anything bitter (Gulder). So, I'll pass. Thanks for offering to send one anyway.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by obontami: 5:33pm On Apr 01, 2022
kay29000:

Me too grin
Lol grin

I like to keep quiet and observe. But if I'm with my closest friends. You'll be surprised that I can talk.

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by Oturatetuala(m): 5:35pm On Apr 01, 2022
dorin27:
where I come from, we don't entertain anything bitter (Gulder). So, I'll pass. Thanks for offering to send one anyway.

Who told you ultimate gulder is bitter? Anyways life is bitter and sweet. Enjoy your weekend with sugar. Stay outta trouble and be good

2 Likes

Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by Eastcaostboy: 5:41pm On Apr 01, 2022
Stephen2324:
What attracted you to your current partner?
She spends money like me, she buy I buy. Aside that i would av skip her asap. We're just B mates, she need no lover as well i

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by opera1(m): 5:44pm On Apr 01, 2022
Intelligent, hard work, submisive, supportive and God fearing.

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by ChoCho54(f): 6:16pm On Apr 01, 2022
Demigod22:
I am currently not dating anyone. But I have a natural affection for intelligent people. When I see a girl that has vibes, communicate fluently, knows what she wants, I will definitely be attracted to her.
Awww...so sweet! kiss
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by ChoCho54(f): 6:18pm On Apr 01, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

She's my opposite

I am an introvert , she's quite social a little bit

She's extremely hard-working... I am Smart Working

I am light skinned, she is dark skinned

I am muscular, she is skinny and fragile

She's playful and Jovial.. I hardly joke

She loves to cook, I like to eat

Otele! Hahaha hahaha hahaha grin

Akilapa! cheesy
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by Mooh247: 6:21pm On Apr 01, 2022
ChoCho54:
Otele! Hahaha hahaha hahaha grin

Akilapa! cheesy

She's PDP am APC

She likes Atiku I like Tinubu

angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Women Really Want In A Man / Woman Beater - How To Know Them / Love Or Crisp? 22-yr-old Dominican Man Marries 72-yr-old American Millionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.