Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,529 members, 7,816,292 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? (18866 Views)

What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? / How Often Do You Think Of Breaking Up With Your Current Partner? / What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 01, 2022
lilvicky68:
Her color so unique.. black without spots..

The way she sounds when you touch and open her.

Oh Pepsi I won't leave you..

I saw what you did dia

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by EyezofGod120: 12:35pm On Apr 01, 2022
grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by Mvena(f): 12:35pm On Apr 01, 2022
We are single

2 Likes

Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by abobote: 12:35pm On Apr 01, 2022
She was homely, submissive and respectful.
She has lost the last two, since I married her,
You can never know the true character of a girl, if you like date her for donkey years

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by Johnjanrt: 12:35pm On Apr 01, 2022
Who no get Girlfriend get........?

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by seyi072000(m): 12:35pm On Apr 01, 2022
Her calmness and covering of her hair.

3 Likes

Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by Nonywendy(m): 12:36pm On Apr 01, 2022
Stephen2324:
What attracted you to your current partner?
nyash

2 Likes

Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by Starhearts: 12:38pm On Apr 01, 2022
She is fun to be with, neva a dull moment with her... Nd her generosity
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by Zeel007: 12:38pm On Apr 01, 2022
Iyaebe:
His cars
we know say nah tricycle...a.k a Keke napep grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by organicfoods(m): 12:39pm On Apr 01, 2022
Knowledge and beauty should be in the mix.

Meanwhile, Famine is starring us on the face and the best way out is Urban Farming.

With Urban Farming or gardening you can grow foods anywhere there is space or water. It requires little efforts. Check the YouTube video the right inspirations.

If you are already a practicing farmers and tired of using dangerous chemicals on your farm, here is an effective Organic solution to help out.

https://www.nairaland.com/5486295/effective-organic-pesticides-fungicides-against

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FG97P6u-UH0

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by Starhearts: 12:39pm On Apr 01, 2022
Fun to be with, neva a dull moment with her nd her generosity

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by Sultty(m): 12:40pm On Apr 01, 2022
she knows how to take care of me. Even when she's not feeling fine I'll meet my meal prepared
NB I do take care of her the more, and i don't in anyway treat her like a slave

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by koyyess: 12:41pm On Apr 01, 2022
cool

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by greatiyk4u(m): 12:42pm On Apr 01, 2022
She was succulent, sincere and virtuous virgin,

Who wouldn't be attracted?
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by Adesina18111(m): 12:42pm On Apr 01, 2022
Her natural beauty coupled with little dimple when she smiles

20 Likes

Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by geelite(m): 12:43pm On Apr 01, 2022
her thick breast and bam bam grin

4 Likes

Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by Shadysen: 12:43pm On Apr 01, 2022
Never date
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by XploraBen(m): 12:43pm On Apr 01, 2022
I don't have a partner. tongue

Meanwhile...

I'm a freelance content writer and I'm open to writing gigs.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by Olayetan(m): 12:43pm On Apr 01, 2022
Her Intoxication whenever she's with me.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by Mayemavins: 12:44pm On Apr 01, 2022
I disvirgined her, got pregnant amd a have a son, she moved in sometimes ago, have an arguement and she leaves and of recently we back together had sex and still tight like fargin......Comrade, the decency sha grin

3 Likes

Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by Mayemavins: 12:45pm On Apr 01, 2022
Adesina18111:
Her natural beauty coupled with little dimple when she smiles
cool
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by Prettyclown: 12:46pm On Apr 01, 2022
Notin
Stephen2324:
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 01, 2022
BirtherOfKings:
His beard and teddy bear hugs plus unexpected cheek kisses grin grin grin grin
Unfortunately pastor disagrees cos he is divorced and 12 years older cool plus broke and lives with his mama ..I certainly know how to choose them
shey na your pastor go help you marry am?

2 Likes

Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by Prettyclown: 12:48pm On Apr 01, 2022
cheesy grin
lilvicky68:
Her color so unique.. black without spots..

The way she sounds when you touch and open her.

Oh Pepsi I won't leave you..
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by dreu2fine(m): 12:51pm On Apr 01, 2022
spirit
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by bluefilm: 12:52pm On Apr 01, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Her Big Ikebe and small breasts!

Hmm... oga you sabi wetin dey

But me I prefer big breasts too. shocked
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by Johel(m): 12:53pm On Apr 01, 2022
Stephen2324:

No current partner....the kind I desire ain't in Lagos,she might be somewhere in the north or south south.

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by zolajpower: 12:53pm On Apr 01, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

She's my opposite

I am an introvert , she's quite social a little bit

She's extremely hard-working... I am Smart Working

I am light skinned, she is dark skinned

I am muscular, she is skinny and fragile

She's playful and Jovial.. I hardly joke

She loves to cook, I like to eat
Everything here can't be attributed to my partner except the last three
She's so exceptional

Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by Prettyclown: 12:55pm On Apr 01, 2022
No offence... But you are of black male gorillas called naija men who roam around the streets looking for who to destroy, right?
womenareapess:
her skin colour and race undecided

She is not of the race of those black female gorillas called naija women who roam around the street looking for who to destroy undecided

6 Likes

Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by adeoyekay(m): 12:55pm On Apr 01, 2022
Posterity will not forgive those killers.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by zolajpower: 12:55pm On Apr 01, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

She's my opposite

I am an introvert , she's quite social a little bit

She's extremely hard-working... I am Smart Working

I am light skinned, she is dark skinned

I am muscular, she is skinny and fragile

She's playful and Jovial.. I hardly joke

She loves to cook, I like to eat

Everything you stated here can be attributed to my fiancee but the not the last three . But she's fat because I don't like skinny girl , I love ladies with laps .
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by suffering: 1:01pm On Apr 01, 2022
What attracted me to all the women I’ve dated is a pretty face. There’s no rocket science to it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Beater - How To Know Them / How To Avoid Sex / Take A Selfie And Upload Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.