Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,650 members, 7,816,665 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? (18869 Views)

What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? / How Often Do You Think Of Breaking Up With Your Current Partner? / What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by jimmychang: 2:08pm On Apr 01, 2022
Thick thighs
Light in complexion.
Sweet to taste

Omo nothing sexy pass Turkey...

I am in love with Turkey ...grilled turkey

3 Likes

Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by Whoknowsme: 2:08pm On Apr 01, 2022
His intelligence, his hug and he can calm me down when I'm freaked out

2 Likes

Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by obontami: 2:09pm On Apr 01, 2022
kay29000:
Her high spirit... I like people generally that are happy and joyous most of the time. Yeah, I also love her a$$ grin

It seems we like the same kind of girls. The joyous and the butty. Hmmm!

Though I can keep quiet for Africa. grin Lol

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by NorthernersSuck: 2:11pm On Apr 01, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Her Big Ikebe and small breasts!

Small kid like you no suppose to be here

Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by Xman12345goat: 2:12pm On Apr 01, 2022
Her kpekus. So tight. So wet. So sweet.

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by Adesina18111(m): 2:15pm On Apr 01, 2022
Comrade u wan collect? grin grin cheesy grin

quisera:

Waitooo....see my babe o
So you're the one she's cheating on me with

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by adeolaben(m): 2:28pm On Apr 01, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

She's my opposite

I am an introvert , she's quite social a little bit

She's extremely hard-working... I am Smart Working

I am light skinned, she is dark skinned

I am muscular, she is skinny and fragile

She's playful and Jovial.. I hardly joke

She loves to cook, I like to eat

I no want make you say anything there now!!! I still Neva laugh finish.... You wan burst my belle grin

"She loves to cook, I like to eat"

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by oshaosha2014(m): 2:28pm On Apr 01, 2022
She's trained to be a wife.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by theamazonguru(m): 2:34pm On Apr 01, 2022
Her love for God and the things of God.

Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 01, 2022
Me wey no come get partner nko
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by danielnomzy(m): 2:41pm On Apr 01, 2022
Her Legs
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by Nnatuu: 2:42pm On Apr 01, 2022
She no get bum bum...and that attracted me so much to her.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 01, 2022
I am single and a masturbator.

2 Likes

Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 01, 2022
Big yansh and thick thighs
Once I dn tire I go leave am
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by Juoflife1(f): 2:50pm On Apr 01, 2022
First, His green, blue and brown eyes. Secondly, his pocket tongue

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by MrBroke(m): 2:58pm On Apr 01, 2022
Her ass first, she's obedient second and third she ain't a liability
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by MrBroke(m): 3:02pm On Apr 01, 2022
Juoflife1:
First, His green, blue and brown eyes. Secondly, his pocket tongue

His pockets grin, shaiiii, make your own money, ona too dey depend on guys. Tufiakwa grin
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by Lovelife433(m): 3:06pm On Apr 01, 2022
Every weekend she used to make me happy. My darling CHELSEA u are always on my heart forever.

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by compton11(m): 3:09pm On Apr 01, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Her Big Ikebe and small breasts!
hmmm framework

I bet she chocolate too?
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by Obiebanks007(m): 3:10pm On Apr 01, 2022
Her attitude and the way she reason is Topnotch, not sure theirs any lady on earth that can be like her...

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by mirexxx(f): 3:13pm On Apr 01, 2022
Demigod22:
I am currently not dating anyone. But I have a natural affection for intelligent people. When I see a girl that has vibes, communicate fluently, knows what she wants, I will definitely be attracted to her.
cool
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by ViktorCash: 3:16pm On Apr 01, 2022
Her nyash. It is so soft and round grin I always sleep well when she is around cheesy
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by Kikoblac(m): 3:17pm On Apr 01, 2022
Her open teeth. She’s very tall and too slims.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by drimzsmoke(m): 3:22pm On Apr 01, 2022
BirtherOfKings:
His beard and teddy bear hugs plus unexpected cheek kisses grin grin grin grin
Unfortunately pastor disagrees cos he is divorced and 12 years older cool plus broke and lives with his mama ..I certainly know how to choose them

Please what reason did your pastor give on the age difference
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by Wayarda(m): 3:27pm On Apr 01, 2022
Only

Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by Microwhy: 3:30pm On Apr 01, 2022
Blunttruth:

Spoke very well. Very studious.
Most studious guys don't know how to make money..
They believe every situation is a learning curve, even when paid peanut for 200% well done job . They will continue to stick to same under paid job, saying they want to carve a niche but forgetting that they also need money to setup their nitch.
So be ready to help him channel his knowledge into something profitable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by 07kjb: 3:31pm On Apr 01, 2022
She appears beautiful to me when ever I'm done taking my HERO BEER

2 Likes

Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by dododawa1: 3:32pm On Apr 01, 2022
All of d above
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by dododawa1: 3:34pm On Apr 01, 2022
ernnie457:
Me wey no come get partner nko
BUHARI or Luerrata is available.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by Godspihighlife: 3:49pm On Apr 01, 2022
Stephen2324:
What attracted you to your current partner?
her yam legs and press button yansh
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by Enemyofpeace: 3:54pm On Apr 01, 2022
Oyan ni o, oyan. O disaya pass vickyrotex, bola146, fatymore and ajepako put together

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Avoid Sex / Take A Selfie And Upload Here / What Women Really Want In A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.