Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,185 members, 7,825,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President (42383 Views)

P OBI FANS RAINING CORSE ON HIM FOR BEING TOO WEAK TO CHALLENGE TINUBU / Buhari, Oshiomhole Too Weak, Tinubu Can't Solve APC Crisis - Shehu Dani / Obasanjo: Buhari’s Hand Too Weak To Sign African Free Trade Agreement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by newoffer: 7:57am On Apr 02, 2022
U don't have a name except the diploma your hawking generations used in sending you to school. Is Tinubu sound?
LegendHero:
Peter Edochie is a foolish man, we all know that before.

This same man supported Atiku in 2019 when it’s obvious Atiku is also old and over 70 then. I can bet it that like Obi Pandora, this same man will still support Atiku if he gets PDP ticket in 2023. Is Atiku a young man?

The same man who can't advise his son from resigning from his job to support a 70+ year old Atiku presidency in 2019 that now suddenly remember he has a brain in 2023 to advise Nigerians against voting 70 years old candidate is nothing but a FOOLISH man.

Meth addict old man.

Update!!!
I can see lot of Meth addicts quoting me for being disrespectful and abusing an elder like Edochie. These are the same set of guys that come online daily to abuse Asiwaju without considering he is also an elder. So much hypocrisy.

The above is why I am reiterating again that "Pete Edochie is a compound fool!"
Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by preshyusufu: 7:58am On Apr 02, 2022
Morenikeji090:
Lol who know this one for Nigeria.. abeg go sleep jare.... Mumu too go dey talk about Tinubu

Una no go deceive us again with packaged President ooo
Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by Morenikeji090(m): 7:58am On Apr 02, 2022
Lol nitwit igbo... You are a damn shame to ur igbo folks... Would have decompose you with words just that I have igbos frds gotta respect them... Bleep off my page punkass...
Buddha3:

It's the audacity of your idiocy for me!

Look at one non-entity, unfortunate societal misfit, ill bred charlatan, insignificant buffoon who's entire ancestry and future generations may die in nothingness, stupidly asking who knows "Pete Edochie" in Nigeria!

It might be excusable if you opted to insult him like the rest of the Tinubu support miscreants here are already doing, but being stupid enough to ask such a dim-witted question of a man who's considered a living legend both at home and sundry, is a repugnant and repulsive dent on all things sane.

I've always known some youths who frequent Nairaland politics section are just plain foolish but this one holds a record for which no man will ever contend.

Bastards like you are part of the reasons citizens of other countries say we deserve the kind of leaders we end up with.
Mugu!!!

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by Morenikeji090(m): 8:01am On Apr 02, 2022
Of course I'm a realist I don't care about live long I just wanna be live good... But you have to know that Yoruba is very strong in this nation if u like jealous we gonna keep shinning... Swear that you are not living in south west or ur family not living in South West.. u fucking folks gonna drink our water sleep in our soil still u stupid folks gonna keep hating Yoruba...
Danniedpastor:

I pray you live long enough to be insulted like this.

2 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by Morenikeji090(m): 8:02am On Apr 02, 2022
Lolz if u are Yoruba I will just rest my case with you would gave bombard you coz of ur profile name imma respect you... If u are fakeass igbo or not Yoruba... You are nitwit..
PrinceOfLagos:

Dem don know Pete edochie before they know Ashiere Tinubu for Nigeria
Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by Morenikeji090(m): 8:03am On Apr 02, 2022
President is coming to south west Yoruba gonna hold it if u like kill yourself lolz
preshyusufu:

Una no go deceive us again with packaged President ooo

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by Isobug: 8:14am On Apr 02, 2022
I just learnt one thing here....Igbos are just Nigerians by name. We are deceiving ourselves

Let he who get ears hears
Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by sydneyboss(m): 8:18am On Apr 02, 2022
seunmsg:
Another foolish talk from the usual suspect. How can an old man vomit this kind of senseless talk? Must every Igbo person have an opinion on Yoruba political leaders? Why do these Igbo folks hate the Yoruba people so much?

We are in a democracy and everyone has a right to aspire to whatever position they desire under the law. Atiku was 72 in 2019 when the hypocritical Pete Edochie and his son supported him for president. Atiku has declared again for president at the age of 76 but Pete Edochie has no problem with him. His problem is with 70 years old Tinubu.

Joe Biden is 79, Trump left office last year at 74 and the Prime minister of India is 71. So, how’s Tinubu too old at 70 to contest for president?

Tinubu will contest for president whether anybody likes it or not. Those who want him will vote for him and those who don’t want him will vote against him. At the end of the day, majority will have their way while the hateful 5% minority will be put in their place. One thing is sure though; hateful, bigoted, old and senile fools like Pete Edochie will be put to shame again in 2023.

Its your type of people that put us the place we are today... U feel Tinubu means any good to this country, I pray he wins, then you will start wailing again. Na una wey dey d country go suffer am.
Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by sydneyboss(m): 8:22am On Apr 02, 2022
Morenikeji090:
Of course I'm a realist I don't care about live long I just wanna be live good... But you have to know that Yoruba is very strong in this nation if u like jealous we gonna keep shinning... Swear that you are not living in south west or ur family not living in South West.. u fucking folks gonna drink our water sleep in our soil still u stupid folks gonna keep hating Yoruba...

And swear there are no single South Westerner in the east? Until you stop this your madness, Nigeria will never move forward. Continue with your tribalism mindset. And there is absolutely nothing to be jealous about any tribe, 2023 I will come back to this , i hope we are all alive to witness that day
Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by themanderon: 8:23am On Apr 02, 2022
Yet the man says he is 70yrs old and he wants to lead Nigeria into a future he will not be part of. Look at people supporting a man that has successfully mortgaged their future.

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by Padipadi(m): 8:29am On Apr 02, 2022
IbrahimTharwa:

Bring out a single proof he supported Atiku?
Just one.
You saw his sons declaration for Atiku in 2019. Pete Edoche didn't give Tinubu the benefit of doubt that let anyone who's competent come out & contest.
He's an hypocrite. See the way Ibos hated APC in 2015 cos of GEJ. Though APC isn't daring better. But they are the majority party today n of they are to bring a candidate, an Igbo man won't be there. Is not a curse but a fact.
Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by Caseless: 8:29am On Apr 02, 2022
Edochie who described Igbo people as resilient posited that the solution to Nigeria’s socio-economic and political crises is an Igbo leader, stressing that Nigeria needs their ingenuity and sound leadership.

God knows I love Edo hie, but I want to know why that ingenuity and sound leadership is not replicated in the south east. Abi dem wan blame others for that one too?

Ibo don't work for it and they want it dumped at their doorstep. The only campaign and political alignment they know how to form is hurling insult at other tribes and intimidating everyone with their emotional blackmail.

2 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by naturefellow(m): 9:07am On Apr 02, 2022
LegendHero:

This same man supported Atiku in 2019 when it’s obvious Atiku is also old and over 70 then. I can bet it that like Obi Pandora, this same man will still support Atiku if he gets PDP ticket in 2023. Is Atiku a young man?

The same man who can't advise his son from resigning from his job to support a 70+ year old Atiku presidency in 2019 that now suddenly remember he has a brain in 2023 to advise Nigerians against voting 70 years old candidate is nothing but a FOOLISH man.

Meth addict old man.

Update!!!
I can see lot of Meth addicts quoting me for being disrespectful and abusing an elder like Edochie. These are the same set of guys that come online daily to abuse Asiwaju without considering he is also an elder. So much hypocrisy.

your points may be valid, but your inherent tribalism invalidates them all. You sound really pained at him and his opinion. You easily come off as a Tinubu supporter.

Shun tribalism! It negates any iota of intelligence or humanity left in you.

Besides, I've seen this exact take from different accounts on twitter. You all don't have a mind of your own, you wait for a counter opinions, to broadcast from your mutual WhatsApp group. Zombies!
Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by eefeem: 9:15am On Apr 02, 2022
Shengbo agba yahoo... I like his courage though. The fact that he doesn't even care to be saying nonsense is courageous. Who made Tinubu leader? So you pray to labour in vain or for others to reap everything he laboured for? Baba Pete I'm sure you're acting drama and ppl take it to be a serious talk.
Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:22am On Apr 02, 2022
simpleseyi:
Chief Pete is not wrong. Tinubu is old, not necessarily in age, but his health has deteriorated. But, Tinubu's knowledge, capacity and sagacity are not in doubt. He is Africa's most prolific technopolitician. Also, he is the only one showing seriousness. Others just declare their fake intentions and run back to their hut.

He is the only one that have been travelling the length and breadth of Northern and Western Nigeria gathering support and mobilizing opinion, group, and interest leaders. Others do not seem to understand what is at stake. Shall we then beg unserious people to come and lead us? That's impossible nah. We will only vote for someone that has shown interest and seriousness. Even the so called other contestants are all talking about Tinubu.

African?? Have you seen Paul Kagame Have you been to Rwanda Did you Mandela when he was alive ?? Did you hear of Thomas Sankara?? Other greats, who did exploit, fought and stood for what they believed in, but for buhari who ran to London when military came, Abacha died, came back and started exploiting Lagos makes him the africa best, Una Dey mad for this internet. Una really dey craze, 23 years Lagos still be like 1823 Johannesburg, Nigeria be like something we I no know.
Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by Perfectbeing(m): 9:37am On Apr 02, 2022
Xscape1993:
The home truth, but majority of blacks don't like the truth. Majority of us prefer lie to truth and darkness to light. Anybody that is supporting old creature as president deserves death sentence.
The Americans which are predominantly whites voted in a 79 years old man as the most powerful President in the World. Do they also deserve death sentence?

Their former President was 70 when he entered power. He would have left power at 78 if he had done two terms..
Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by tonyson010(m): 9:39am On Apr 02, 2022
DrGoodman:

We're not talking about health here, the talk is on those who insists Aso Rock will be a sick bay to ship off old senile men. That's the talk, so face it or leave the thread before I throw you out.

leave them, tinubu might be younger than Biden and trump, but he is looking 20years older than both of them..
Tribalism has messed up this country very much.

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by Perfectbeing(m): 9:40am On Apr 02, 2022
It is very obvious now that the Igbos hate Yorubas. Pete Edochie singled out Tinubu who just clocked 70 and left Atiku a Fulani man who is 75 years old. Who's older between them both? Even if Tinubu is using his football age, why must he single out only Tinubu and leave out Atiku?

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by tonyson010(m): 9:47am On Apr 02, 2022
Ttalk:

Why are the best of Igbo going the ways of IPOB and Osu that filled this platform. Just like Chinue Achebe lost his respect with his infamous book, Pete Edochie too is towing the part of disgrace before he enters grave

rubbish. Soyinka still regrets supporting buhari and APC, in fact he is no longer heard cos he has realised that he has been used and thrown out.
Chinua Achebe is still remembered and referred to for seeing the future.
most people look at this country and accept indeed that there was a country.
Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by LILTJAY: 9:47am On Apr 02, 2022
Echoban:

The exact reason why we won't allow Igbo vote again in Lagos. We dey on top una matter, sheleyawere ni. our eye don open. U people are jealous and looking for a way to drag us backward like ur PDP APGA inhabitable SE states.
na touts armed with glock we go send go their wards wey be majority igbo voters to disrupt there grin

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by Abiliboi: 9:56am On Apr 02, 2022
Truth is always bitter to myopic bigots. The same Tinibu fled the shores of Nigeria overnight after contributing to the massacre of helpless youths during endsars protest. Empty heads and bigotic sycophants are here rooting for him. The same mistake on Buhari's election . Look at the situation of that country!!! Tourist President of a dying economy. The liberation is not at sight at all, very far!! Wake up Naija Youths.
Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by Danniedpastor(m): 10:00am On Apr 02, 2022
Morenikeji090:

Funny, I live in Delta state and non of my immediate family member reside there.
And its obvious that the only reason is that hr is a Yoruba man (the same kinda northern politics). Nigeria won't get better with this clanish attitude.

My submission... If you are serious about being a federation, let power be rotated so that everyone would have a sense of belonging.

If we must mentain our clanish and kleptomaniac attitude, its better we divide this country in peace.

In all... Nigeria deserve a man that can be proactive rather than reactive .

Think ,at least for once in your life
Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by Danniedpastor(m): 10:08am On Apr 02, 2022
sreamsense:

Did you guys not talk more than this concerning Buhari's health and yet he is still your leader now? Many of you are born with hatred by default, not because you care about Tinubu health. When has your your merely looking at someone makes you conclude who is healthier? Are you God or you have seen it's health report? When the person says he is health, but you said he is not; what is your problem about that? Is he not mature enough to speak for himself or knows what he has capability of to do?

Many of you wished Buhari death, but many brainwashed Ipob/ESN members who were going to Riverside to offer sacrifice for his death or pray for his death have died before him even though they were more younger with senseless kanulized-induced brain. Learn to leave with it, for now that is your next upcoming president by God's grace. Be ready to revive part 2 of senseless Biafra agitation.

Let somebody that worked for emergence of APC eats from his labour, your politicians were lazy while Ipob/kanu was calling him different names without replying them. Go and queue behind PDP to get the ticket so your best politician that wins PDP presidential ticket can pick ex-presidential candidate status and slot after election while Tinubu becomes your president for 2023. Just try to leave with that reality from now

Its obvious that you are blind.
You can't tell a sick man by just looking at a shaky old man?
Did you the video of Tinubu where he wore snickers and jean at the airport? Did you see the difficulty in his steps? The man is shrinking on a daily and all you can do is deceive him that he is fit?

I'm not really bothered about his health or what he does with Hus life.

I'm only bothered about Nigeria (my country) because it would be a big error to make a mistake twice.
See where we are today as a nation now. Another mistake would take us another 20 years backward.

If you must support a Yoruba man , why not support Osibanjo?

Simple answer , Tinubu bought you and your unborn generation
Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by Donshegxy10(m): 10:11am On Apr 02, 2022
effort1:

So, you don't mind voting another sick person as your president?

who you vote is your choice, if i believe he has the capacity to deliver, why not.

A year of tinubu's government will give nigeria a direction it didnt get in buhari's 8 years.

A man that has been travelling all over the country without resting for over 2 month is sick?

People say buhari will die in government but he has outlive many of his haters.

Voting for a sick man according to you , is my choice to make.
Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by DEGABA(m): 10:13am On Apr 02, 2022
Yorubas are attempting to place us in the same situation as we are now; if you speak the truth, you will be labeled a tribalist.
What Pet stated is 100% true, and I don't see any tribalism in his comment; let's tell ourselves the truth so we don't make the same mistakes again.
Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by Musauzor(m): 10:35am On Apr 02, 2022
"They have already started urinating on themselves". End of quote.
Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by Echoban: 10:42am On Apr 02, 2022
We4all:

The same way Buhari feigned competence and hammered on fixing the economy and ending insecurity right?

So because they use politics and propaganda to bring in PMB means Tinubu with his visisble track record is scam?

My question is simple. I dare u to bring who u think is more competent than Tinubu in terms of Economic Policies , Administration, mental accumen, education, infrastructure and environmental development, human capital investment.

Bring the person out, that is what the country need and I'm telling u to prove me wrong with a better candidate.
Except Sentiment, nobody, I repeat nobody, aside maybe age then I LL agree but d same u are dissing Tinubu for old Atiku, so it's all Politics of jealousy and Hypocrite.
Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by PHIPEX(m): 10:57am On Apr 02, 2022
This was how these same Tinubu supporters were everywhere in 2014/15 insulting everyone that warned about Buhari. They are loud mouthed but lack foresight. See where their noise took us to in 7years.
Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 02, 2022
simpleseyi:
Chief Pete is not wrong. Tinubu is old, not necessarily in age, but his health has deteriorated. But, Tinubu's knowledge, capacity and sagacity are not in doubt. He is Africa's most prolific technopolitician. Also, he is the only one showing seriousness. Others just declare their fake intentions and run back to their hut.

He is the only one that have been travelling the length and breadth of Northern and Western Nigeria gathering support and mobilizing opinion, group, and interest leaders. Others do not seem to understand what is at stake. Shall we then beg unserious people to come and lead us? That's impossible nah. We will only vote for someone that has shown interest and seriousness. Even the so called other contestants are all talking about Tinubu.
ima ife
Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by Ofiadiegwu: 11:05am On Apr 02, 2022
This is rash. If it's true that Chief Edochie (Ogada-gidi) said this, then he has decended into the arena wrongly.

It's for Nigerians to choose their leader (president).
Individual opinion do not carry weight here.

It's too early for Chief to say a thing like this, considering the fact his son is interested.

The caliber of Tinubu is beyond an individual opinion. It must take a national decision to vote out BAT.
It's up to APC and, or Nigerian electorates to decide.

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by Emperorx: 11:22am On Apr 02, 2022
Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by CashVessel(m): 11:41am On Apr 02, 2022
LegendHero:

Meth addict old man.

Update!!!

You will never be able to achieve what that man has achieved in his life and you sit there behind your Nairaland handle to insult him like the coward you are. Continue dey insult am; it's like you don't want to get old at all. Nonsense!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Moment Senator Wamako Disagreed With Wike For Saying He Lost Because Of Religion / ‘Decomposing Bodies’ Of Nigerian Soldiers In Gubio -TheCable / Throwback Photo Of Abiola, Atiku Before SDP Presidential Primaries In 1993

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.