Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President (42352 Views)

P OBI FANS RAINING CORSE ON HIM FOR BEING TOO WEAK TO CHALLENGE TINUBU / Buhari, Oshiomhole Too Weak, Tinubu Can't Solve APC Crisis - Shehu Dani / Obasanjo: Buhari’s Hand Too Weak To Sign African Free Trade Agreement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by hush15: 11:51am On Apr 02, 2022
LegendHero:
Peter Edochie is a foolish man, we all know that before.

This same man supported Atiku in 2019 when it’s obvious Atiku is also old and over 70 then. I can bet it that like Obi Pandora, this same man will still support Atiku if he gets PDP ticket in 2023. Is Atiku a young man?

The same man who can't advise his son from resigning from his job to support a 70+ year old Atiku presidency in 2019 that now suddenly remember he has a brain in 2023 to advise Nigerians against voting 70 years old candidate is nothing but a FOOLISH man.

Meth addict old man.

Update!!!
I can see lot of Meth addicts quoting me for being disrespectful and abusing an elder like Edochie. These are the same set of guys that come online daily to abuse Asiwaju without considering he is also an elder. So much hypocrisy.

The above is why I am reiterating again that "Pete Edochie is a compound fool!"

compound fool or not, a pee and poo drug addict cannot and will not be the President. never again

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by redsun(m): 12:08pm On Apr 02, 2022
He forgot to mention too crooked.
Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by sreamsense: 12:26pm On Apr 02, 2022
Danniedpastor:

Its obvious that you are blind.
You can't tell a sick man by just looking at a shaky old man?
Did you the video of Tinubu where he wore snickers and jean at the airport? Did you see the difficulty in his steps? The man is shrinking on a daily and all you can do is deceive him that he is fit?

I'm not really bothered about his health or what he does with Hus life.

I'm only bothered about Nigeria (my country) because it would be a big error to make a mistake twice.
See where we are today as a nation now. Another mistake would take us another 20 years backward.

If you must support a Yoruba man , why not support Osibanjo?

Simple answer , Tinubu bought you and your unborn generation

My brother, stop dancing on the floor of 3D-foolishness! Stop your health concern about Tinubu, bring your family member that is healthier than him to compete with him. He never stops you from contesting or support anybody you like. Stop being lazy, go to the field and work for presidential ticket under Apga or PDP, leave Tinubu with his Amala and Ewedu APC party.

He laboured for it, let him eat from the fruit of his labour while he is still alive to do so. Bible says, if you don't work, don't eat. Don't expect presidential ticket from where you never laboured actively, stop being lazy! He was working actively strategizing to conquer PDP, your kind and other Ipob members were busy mocking him and Buhari.

Go and look for your Jubril in Sudan to support your presidential aspiration. Where were the people calling for his head then, praying for him to die so they can acheive Biafra? Calling Nigeria zoo? Ikonso and many brainwashed Ipob member have died before Buhari they were mocking. Kanu, the ring leader of Biafra is now in the zoo cage eating watery beans why people are coming to zoological garden from different places to watch Kanu as bloody animal in the zoo without even charging gate fee like UNILAG zoological garden.

Other Ipob members wishing Buhari and Tinubu dead have abandoned their comfortable houses living inside bushes like wild animals why few that karma is still processing their forms are now living like refugees and outcast in foreign lands; that dare not come to their father's land. Tinubu and Buhari never replied you, but karma is replying them fast because of their hatred.

Mr Tinubu personal health evaluator, please, get concern less about Tinubu, go and work for your candidate with good health; your candidate can still fight to grasp "ex-presidential aspirant" position while Tinubu becomes your presidential winner for 2023. Know that and know peace! And if you are not happy with it, begin part-2 of Biafra fight so you can go and join ESN/IPob to leave like wild animals in Nnewi forest eating human beings due to hunger. That is the reward of being filled with hatred to your fellow human being or tribe you can not create.

Bad things you wished Buhari and Tinubu is now paying you back through karma in its current currency exchange rate. Learn and enjoy from your purnishment in peace, it is for a short while. Try to learn not to insult, abuse or hate your fellow human being or tribe anymore once Tinubu becomes your president. Begin to wish your neighbour good tiding you can wish yourself. Who is your good tribe neighbor in Nigeria you have never insulted under cover of ipob/ESN or ipob sympathizers that can voluntarily vote for you without presidential-dash ? Haba! !!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by Oshodipikin: 12:42pm On Apr 02, 2022
1. THE INALIENABLE RIGHT :

Atiku, Tinubu, Wicked Wike, Tambuwa, Osinbajo, Saraki and
even me, Oshodipikin has constitutional rights to contest for
the president. Igbos should know this and know peace.

2. WHAT IS LEGAL:

Nigerian constitution DOES NOT RECOGNISE zoning of the
seat of president. Igbos should know this and know peace.

3. POWER IS TAKING NOT GIVING:
You need to hustle very seriously to secure power. You cannot sit idly, come out every 4 years to cry for marginalisation and return to your shell when the hustlers have share the cakes. Igbos should
engage constructively, not sending Sending Nnamdi Kanu
and his boys to go trouble the water because pendulum
didn't swing the South East way.

4. DON'T POKE THE EYES OF YOUR ALLIES:
The South South and South West who are suppose to be
your strongest allies are being called out and harrassed to
step down because Igbos want to rule. In the anals of
friendship, you fight those who should get your backing at
your own peril. Igbos are as strong as their weakest southern
links. Keep harassing Tinubu, Wike, and Ameachi and expect
to clinch the Presidency. Remember, there is so much
animosity between Igbos & Northerners.

5. THE PROBLEM OF UNITY.
If you take sample in the south west today, 90% of the
indigenous Yoruba will tell you it's Bola Ahmed Tinubu that's
going to be representing the region because he is the most
serious candidate. Osinbajo hasn't declared, Doyin Okupe &
Dele Momodu just want to have the appellation of former
Presidential candidates.

Tinubu has crisscross the entire Nigeria, telling them he is
the best candidates. Though many in the South West don't
want him, but I tell you, when jungle finally mature, even
Dele Momodu & Doyin will que behind Tinubu.

Who is the South East bringing forward? I can count more
than eight 8 Presidential candidates (Okorocha, Umahi,
Peter Obi, Pius Anyim, Orji Uzor Kalu, Ngige, Moghalu, et all )
from the South East already. Abaribe & some of the south
Eastern cacus in the senate have already sold the SE to
another fulani man in the person of Atikulater. Are their no
qualified candidates in the South East, ohh... There are
candidates who are eminently qualified to manage Nigeria,
but the Igbos brand of politics do not give them national
acceptance.

How serious are the Igbos?

6. ELECTION IS WORN BY THE MOST POPULAR NOT THE
MOST PITIED.

You can't begin to shed crocodile tears, harassing people
who should be your allies, abusing and cursing people (you
abhorred) up north and expect them to queue behind you.
No people!

Few Igbos who are trying their very best to crisscross the
country like Kalu and Okorocha has been tagged Yoruba
puppets and Hausa slaves. Funny enough, Atiku, whom the
South East has been queuing behind is also a FULANI man.
Just as you cry for marginalisation, Saraki, Yahaya Bello has
the same right because their region has never produced
elected president since independence.

7. THE IGBOS BODY LANGUAGE
Most Nigerian people of all extractions know that an average
Igbo man loves what Nnamdi Kanu is doing. The Igbos as a
people fan the ember of disunity by encouraging and
applauding secessionists in the morning and cry for
marginalisation at night. Except for very few igbos who have
outgrown this ethnocentric feeling that have spoken against
and condemned outrightly, what Kanu and his boys are
doing. And these true minds are outcast in the South East
today. I am not talking of Joe Igbokwe, the Gutter
commissioner in Lagos, because that one is an ambitious
hungry mofo who talks too much.

So, the Nigerian people feel giving power to Igbos is like
making your frenemies your personal physician Or like
throwing pearls to the swines.

So stop crying. Get serious.

8. NIGERIANS ARE SILENTLY OBSERVING

Kaduna, Kano & Lagos have shown conscious efforts and
good precedents on how to develop Nigeria and make it
more united. There are have been Igbos & yoruba who
became commissioners in Kaduna and Kano in recent past,
there are currently Igbos & North Central persons who are
serving advisers and commissioners in Lagos. How many
people of other regions have any of the South Eastern
government considered good enough to be appointed into
their cabinets.

Any governor who attempted that in the south
east must be ready to have his head chop off by Ipob.
In what ways are the Igbos who want to be Nigerian
President been a uniting factor?

As for me though, what I want is a truly Nigerian President
which the country has NEVER had.

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by sreamsense: 12:58pm On Apr 02, 2022
redcliff:

Just like Buhari told you he was fit and spent months in london treating his health?
And what has that translated to? Is it not your president now? Did that stop presidential function or activities from going out as laid down in constitution? Those that were fit and wished him death then, where are they now? Ikonso and other brainwashed Ipob members that wished him death, have they not died before him? Is kanu that asked for his head not in the zoo now as animal eating undone beans?

Have Ipob/ESN members that wished him death not abandoned their homes and living inside bushes like wild animals eating human beings like tiger now due to hunger? Do you know how many marriage celebrations Buhari has done for his children despite you wished him death? As Ipob eats human being due to hunger, Buhari they wished death is eating like five times a day if he likes and healthier than them.

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by redcliff: 1:04pm On Apr 02, 2022
sreamsense:

And what has that translated to? Is it not your president now? Did that stop presidential function or activities from going out as laid down in constitution? Those that were fit and wished him death then, where are they now? Ikonso and other brainwashed Ipob members that wished him death, have they not died before him? Is kanu that asked for his head not in the zoo now as animal eating undone beans?

Have Ipob/ESN members that wished him death not abandoned their homes and living inside bushes like wild animals eating human beings like tiger now due to hunger? Do you know how many marriage celebrations Buhari has done for his children despite you wished him death? As Ipob eats human being due to hunger, Buhari they wished death is eating like five times a day if he likes and healthier than them.

its obvious where your sentiment lies. who called IPOB and ESN and KAnu here now?
Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by Bitchiamjay(m): 1:37pm On Apr 02, 2022
LegendHero:
Peter Edochie is a foolish man, we all know that before.

This same man supported Atiku in 2019 when it’s obvious Atiku is also old and over 70 then. I can bet it that like Obi Pandora, this same man will still support Atiku if he gets PDP ticket in 2023. Is Atiku a young man?

The same man who can't advise his son from resigning from his job to support a 70+ year old Atiku presidency in 2019 that now suddenly remember he has a brain in 2023 to advise Nigerians against voting 70 years old candidate is nothing but a FOOLISH man.

Meth addict old man.

Update!!!
I can see lot of Meth addicts quoting me for being disrespectful and abusing an elder like Edochie. These are the same set of guys that come online daily to abuse Asiwaju without considering he is also an elder. So much hypocrisy.

The above is why I am reiterating again that "Pete Edochie is a compound fool!"

Your father is a compound fool!
Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by Danniedpastor(m): 2:44pm On Apr 02, 2022
sreamsense:

My brother, stop dancing on the floor of 3D-foolishness! Stop your health concern about Tinubu, bring your family member that is healthier than him to compete with him. He never stops you from contesting or support anybody you like. Stop being lazy, go to the field and work for presidential ticket under Apga or PDP, leave Tinubu with his Amala and Ewedu APC party.

He laboured for it, let him eat from the fruit of his labour while he is still alive to do so. Bible says, if you don't work, don't eat. Don't expect presidential ticket from where you never laboured actively, stop being lazy! He was working actively strategizing to conquer PDP, your kind and other Ipob members were busy mocking him and Buhari.

Go and look for your Jubril in Sudan to support your presidential aspiration. Where were the people calling for his head then, praying for him to die so they can acheive Biafra? Calling Nigeria zoo? Ikonso and many brainwashed Ipob member have died before Buhari they were mocking. Kanu, the ring leader of Biafra is now in the zoo cage eating watery beans why people are coming to zoological garden from different places to watch Kanu as bloody animal in the zoo without even charging gate fee like UNILAG zoological garden.

Other Ipob members wishing Buhari and Tinubu dead have abandoned their comfortable houses living inside bushes like wild animals why few that karma is still processing their forms are now living like refugees and outcast in foreign lands; that dare not come to their father's land. Tinubu and Buhari never replied you, but karma is replying them fast because of their hatred.

Mr Tinubu personal health evaluator, please, get concern less about Tinubu, go and work for your candidate with good health; your candidate can still fight to grasp "ex-presidential aspirant" position while Tinubu becomes your presidential winner for 2023. Know that and know peace! And if you are not happy with it, begin part-2 of Biafra fight so you can go and join ESN/IPob to leave like wild animals in Nnewi forest eating human beings due to hunger. That is the reward of being filled with hatred to your fellow human being or tribe you can not create.

Bad things you wished Buhari and Tinubu is now paying you back through karma in its current currency exchange rate. Learn and enjoy from your purnishment in peace, it is for a short while. Try to learn not to insult, abuse or hate your fellow human being or tribe anymore once Tinubu becomes your president. Begin to wish your neighbour good tiding you can wish yourself. Who is your good tribe neighbor in Nigeria you have never insulted under cover of ipob/ESN or ipob sympathizers that can voluntarily vote for you without presidential-dash ? Haba! !!

Another foolish comment from you.
You are ranting about Region, party affiliation, IPOB, ESN and other rubbish that have poisoned your mind.

I am not for PDP ,ESN,IPOB and so on.
I'm just a citizen concerned about NIGERIA.
I WISH YOU REASON ALONG THIS LINE but alas, you have sold your generation for a miserable bag of customized rice.
Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 02, 2022
aviara:
So people can deceive themselves too much. In 1999 what tactics did yorubas use to put Obasanjo in Aso rock. Majority of Yoruba's didn't even support Obasanjo. He was brought from prison to become the main presidential candidate of PDP and other regions especially Igbos voted for him. This was because the discuss then was to compensate Yoruba's for MKO' s victory in the June 12 1993 annulled election.

Secondly, what strategy did the south south put up to give Jonathan the presidency in 2011? Obasanjo picked Jonathan as a running mate to Yaradua to douse the tension in the Niger Delta back then. And this was repeated in 2011.

National politics shouldn't be about ethnic tactics but national conscience, fairness and equity.

Let me remind you that Ekwueme contested strongly against Obasanjo at the Primaries and Ibos didn't have an option cos Falae was the only significant option. Infact, they voted for Obasanjo because the West chose Falae. Ibos turned their backs on Abiola and Awolowo so, we do not owe them anything. Btw, didn't Yorubas vote for their adopted son- Jonathan in 2011 ? Go and read your history books again!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 02, 2022
sydneyboss:

Its your type of people that put us the place we are today... U feel Tinubu means any good to this country, I pray he wins, then you will start wailing again. Na una wey dey d country go suffer am.

Tinubu is a Proven performer; a man who excelled in his studies and the Corporate world. As a Governor, he was above his peers so, what are you talking about?
Those are the facts you people cannot challenge instead, you keep mocking the man's health. Should I remind you of some Nairalanders who said Buhari would soon die but have died before him? A well brought up child will know to leave health predictions to God. I know most Ibos are not trained to show respect though..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by pacespot(m): 4:39pm On Apr 02, 2022
Everybody knows this except the Tinubu urchins undecided
Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by placeofallure(f): 4:56pm On Apr 02, 2022
DrGoodman:

So, why are we wasting time, let's look for an slowpoke, a person sick with schizophrenia and bedridden with paralysis, deaf mute and blind in both eyes to become Nigeria president because we want to copy American democracy grin

Once you see one, just notify me then we start installation proceedings.

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by MrTed(m): 6:36pm On Apr 02, 2022
“For me to be here celebrating, dancing and enjoying myself doesn’t show enough concern of a statesman and a senior citizen of this country"..... This is the true definition of a PATRIOTIC and ASTUTE DEMOCRAT......
You're a Patriot, an Elder Statesman, a true and thorough - breed experienced politician, technocrat, democrat and Nationalist. I can't wait for you to become the President in 2023. A better Nigeria I'm sure with you in power in 2023. God bless the Jagaban Worldwide. Amen and a Happy 70th Birthday Sir

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by peculiar2233: 7:43pm On Apr 02, 2022
realestate99:

This one is even ashamed of his tribe, he is masquerading....well, you have every reason to be ashamed
I'm not ashamed and I can never be ashamed of my tribe. It's happens among all tribes in Nigeria. I'm just talking generally so be reasonable enough to get that into ur skull bro
Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 02, 2022
bilulu:

Was/Is Jonathan not fit? The country really don't need anyone who will be in and out of London hospitals but your choice who you chose to vote

Fit in what sense?
Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by RolexOfGeneva(m): 8:19pm On Apr 02, 2022
Donshegxy10:
Despite tinubu's old age and health condition as they claimed, no one has showed interest and workings among all the aspirants as of today.

Make una just rest, promote your young candidate in peace.

Most of this people will still campaign and vote for atiku when he eventually win the PDP primary.

Where are the young candidates he is talking about?

They are all in hiding as if masqurade dey pursue them.
That was how Buhari showed interest, now look at where we are today.
Showing interest alone is not enough, you must possess some credibility and this is what Tinubu really lacks.
Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by InsightsGuru: 8:36pm On Apr 02, 2022
While failing health could be a challenge for any candidate, age has not been proven to be a hindrance to performance in a political office. We have young leaders who have failed and older people who have succeeded around the world. There are key factors that can impede performance in the office.

The question is, what are Tinubu's chances of securing an APC ticket? Who has the best chance of securing the ticket and can potentially go on to win the general election for the APC? This has been discussed in the post : https://www.nairaland.com/7052075/next-president-revealed
Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by InsightsGuru: 9:01pm On Apr 02, 2022
While failing health could be a challenge for any candidate, age has not been proven to be a hindrance to performance in a political office. We have young leaders who have failed and older people who have succeeded around the world. There are key factors that can impede performance in the office.

The question is, what are Tinubu's chances of securing an APC ticket? Who has the best chance of securing the ticket and can potentially go on to win the general election for the APC?

Tinubu comes from a minority group - Muslims in the South and more likely will pick a Christian from the north as the running mate (another minority group), so this will be a tough ticket to sell to Nigerians sharply divided along ethnic, religious, and political divides. I do not see the ruling party gambling with that. It is a no-brainer that the duo will struggle to excite voters.

To win a presidential election in modern-day Nigeria, you have to come from a majority group - northern Muslim or southern Christian with a running mate from another majority demographic and the other end of the country. Somebody may say but MKO Abiola won. MKO is not Tinubu and 1992-Nigeria is markedly different from 2022-Nigeria.

I would expect the ruling party to give the ticket to the current vice president who I think has a good chance of beating any candidate from PDP. I am not sure if Amechi has a national appeal, maybe he does but the VP surely does. Amechi may not get as many votes from the SW as the VP will but not sure Amechi has a stronger appeal than the VP in the SE and SS...
Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by sydneyboss(m): 9:15pm On Apr 02, 2022
Siwel25:

Tinubu is a Proven performer; a man who excelled in his studies and the Corporate world. As a Governor, he was above his peers so, what are you talking about?
Those are the facts you people cannot challenge instead, you keep mocking the man's health. Should I remind you of some Nairalanders who said Buhari would soon die but have died before him? A well brought up child will know to leave health predictions to God. I know most Ibos are not trained to show respect though..

Respect is reciprocal... the man is old , he has no business in that office
Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by effort1: 11:23pm On Apr 02, 2022
Donshegxy10:

who you vote is your choice, if i believe he has the capacity to deliver, why not.

A year of tinubu's government will give nigeria a direction it didnt get in buhari's 8 years.

A man that has been travelling all over the country without resting for over 2 month is sick?

People say buhari will die in government but he has outlive many of his haters.

Voting for a sick man according to you , is my choice to make.

Then you lack the ability to reasons and think.

You have Buahri as an example of why you should physically strong leaders. Yet, you turned blind eye.
Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by drmuri(m): 12:16am On Apr 03, 2022
greatiyk4u:
All these insults on Pete Edochie for voicing out his opinion and you still think sensible Nigerians dey among Tinubu supporters?

Thank God for the new voting system where unverified person can't vote and no more incidence form that helped in the past in bloating number of votes in North and SW,.....2023 result will shock Nigerians as there may be less than 8million votes cast I'm totality and igbo votes will now count across the states in Nigeria,

PDP if serious can take over Lagos in 2023 with the help of block votes from ndi igbo
You have been coveting lagos from 1999.
As usual by 2023, you will still be disappointed
Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by drmuri(m): 12:20am On Apr 03, 2022
Caseless:

God knows I love Edo hie, but I want to know why that ingenuity and sound leadership is not replicated in the south east. Abi dem wan blame others for that one too?

Ibo don't work for it and they want it dumped at their doorstep. The only campaign and political alignment they know how to form is hurling insult at other tribes and intimidating everyone with their emotional blackmail.
Abi
If they are that smart as vanted, the southeast should be the best in terms of everything. But that is not the reality on ground
Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by Donshegxy10(m): 4:51am On Apr 03, 2022
effort1:

Then you lack the ability to reasons and think.

You have Buahri as an example of why you should physically strong leaders. Yet, you turned blind eye.

okay, so you have the ability to reason and think, clap for yourself.

I dont know why dumb people always think they have a superior argument.

Why dont you stick to your decision and let others believe in whoever they feels will do the job better.
Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by Donshegxy10(m): 5:00am On Apr 03, 2022
RolexOfGeneva:

That was how Buhari showed interest, now look at where we are today.
Showing interest alone is not enough, you must possess some credibility and this is what Tinubu really lacks.

tell me some of the credibility that tinubu lacks and mention 3 frontline politician vying for the presidential seat who has it.

I always tell people that way back in 2015, it is obvious that a stone will defeat jonathan, because with the state of things he wasnt an option.

Even in 2019 if pdp had presented a good candidate like tambuwal or kwakwanso they would have defeated APC easily.
If buhari is on the ballot today, he will lose easily.

Do you think people are supporting tinubu just because of interest, it is because he has done it before and they believe he has the capacity to do it again.
Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by Caseless: 9:03am On Apr 03, 2022
drmuri:

Abi
If they are that smart as vanted, the southeast should be the best in terms of everything. But that is not the reality on ground
I'm sure ACN became a regional party and to what it is today because of what Fashola did in Lagos. People in the region started looking in the direction of the ACN the moment they saw what Fashola was doing in Lagos.

Igbo should show us what they're doing in the region so we can compare and contrast to know what we've been missing.

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by effort1: 9:33am On Apr 03, 2022
Donshegxy10:

okay, so you have the ability to reason and think, clap for yourself.

I dont know why dumb people always think they have a superior argument.

Why dont you stick to your decision and let others believe in whoever they feels will do the job better.

You have Buhari as an example of what a sick president can do to a country. Yet, you are pitching the Destiny of your children with another diapers wearing presidential aspirant.

You are the dumb one here, boy.

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by Donshegxy10(m): 2:40pm On Apr 03, 2022
effort1:

You have Buhari as an example of what a sick president can do to a country. Yet, you are pitching the Destiny of your children with another diapers wearing presidential aspirant.

You are the dumb one here, boy.

e pain am!!
Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by effort1: 4:12pm On Apr 03, 2022
Donshegxy10:

e pain am!!

Pain, where is the pain?

Are you not the one handing over the destiny of your children to destruction by voting useless leaders?
Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by charlesditro: 1:32am On Apr 14, 2022
Siwel25:

Since Ibos do not respect Tinubu who is their fathers' agemate, we will give it to them fire for fire. We will soon start attacking every figure they cherish in their land. Keep your sermons to yourself! Did U caution those clowns with poor upbringing from attacking Tinubu? If U didn't, keep your sermon!
well done ...... continue.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Adams Oshiomhole's Handshake With Elizabeth Ativie (photo) / Ahmed Isah Apologises For Slapping A Woman / Peter Obi Dumps PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.