Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President (42353 Views)

P OBI FANS RAINING CORSE ON HIM FOR BEING TOO WEAK TO CHALLENGE TINUBU / Buhari, Oshiomhole Too Weak, Tinubu Can't Solve APC Crisis - Shehu Dani / Obasanjo: Buhari’s Hand Too Weak To Sign African Free Trade Agreement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by Jack005(m): 6:57pm On Apr 01, 2022
LegendHero:
Peter Edochie is a foolish man, we all know that before.

This same man supported Atiku in 2019 when it’s obvious Atiku is also old and over 70 then. I can bet it that like Obi Pandora, this same man will still support Atiku if he gets PDP ticket in 2023. Is Atiku a young man?

Meth addict old men.
Go and suck Tinubu balls... Sycophant.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by Ttalk: 6:59pm On Apr 01, 2022
That a very reckless statement from Pete Edochie, I wonder why he too could not leave acting to young handsome and vibrant ones with queens English accent

He better advice to Peter Obi to stop lying as he lie too much

23 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by 00FFT00(m): 7:01pm On Apr 01, 2022
LegendHero:

Why is it that the first instinct of some of you is to think everything must revolve around money?

Could you be that you were raised with poverty and that always reflect in your mindset?

Talk truth, is Pete Edochie not foolish?

The eagerness of some Yorubas and Tinubu advocates to assault and insult those who do not share in their phony mandate claim is simply amazing. And they wonder why their Tinubu is so hated across the land.

LegendHero, keyboard tiger that you are. Can you call Pete Edochie a f00lish man in Yul's presence?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by simpleseyi: 7:01pm On Apr 01, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

I thought yorubas Muslims claim they have respect,you are insulting a man that his son can feed your village for life.an anambra man for that matter the only state of billionaires in Nigeria were.
Maybe is lack of job and I want to help you and be somebody in life.
There is a job they. Pay 600k monthly,the job involves hatingg ss/se, backstabbbingg,betrayin, deceivin and dividin the bless ss/se.
What more every afternoon they will serve you a hot plate of Amala, gbekiri and thick big meat.
Then every weekend senior staff will go home with a ss/se fine neat ruinx girl while the junior staffs we manage afonja derty uglee girls that don't wash their pantt.
If you are interested,let me know because my house boy elder brother kunle is really begging for the job but you are always online,so I want to help you and make it in life.

Flattino traditionalist, seek medical attention before you run enter market.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by mighty2: 7:02pm On Apr 01, 2022
When sensible people are talking, this dement*d old f**l also wan talk, imagine the gut
You nyamiri f**ls can cry all you want, you braind**d bast**ds from unproductive region of p*gs are incons*qu*ntial, politically useless and you can't determine anything in this country
ON TINUBU MANDATE I STAND

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by Bastardlyrich: 7:04pm On Apr 01, 2022
simpleseyi:

Flattino traditionalist, seek medical attention before you run enter market.
I will also help you if you can respect me very well angry

4 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by seunmsg(m): 7:04pm On Apr 01, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:
Chai!! The kind fight wey this thread go generate between the two most educated tribes in the geographical expression eh?

There is no point fighting anybody here. The statement credited to Pete Edochie is purely senseless and ridiculous. I don’t think any reasonable person should think otherwise.

So many of us see him as an elderly national icon whose words should unify and not divide. It’s such a shame that he’s going into his grave as a divisive bigot.

Democracy is all about contest. Elders should encourage contest and not be talking rubbish. Pete is a senile old fool.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by Ttalk: 7:09pm On Apr 01, 2022
seunmsg:

There is no point fighting anybody here. The statement credited to Pete Edochie is purely senseless and ridiculous. I don’t think any reasonable person should think otherwise.

So many of us see him as an elderly national icon whose words should unify and not divide. It’s such a shame that he’s going into his grave as a divisive bigot.

Democracy is all about contest. Elders should encourage contest and not be talking rubbish. Pete is a senile old fool.

Why are the best of Igbo going the ways of IPOB and Osu that filled this platform. Just like Chinue Achebe lost his respect with his infamous book, Pete Edochie too is towing the part of disgrace before he enters grave

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by silibaba: 7:12pm On Apr 01, 2022
LegendHero:

This same man supported Atiku in 2019 when it’s obvious Atiku is also old and over 70 then. I can bet it that like Obi Pandora, this same man will still support Atiku if he gets PDP ticket in 2023. Is Atiku a young man?

Meth addict old men.

Me, I don't know ooo. Am only hearing if from your mouth the very first time.

5 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by LegendHero(m): 7:14pm On Apr 01, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

I was raised in an average home. But thank God I’m doing well today. Is Tinubu not too old ?
Someone that spends months in London hospital like Buhari. We need a younger person.

He went to London for his knee surgery and he reiterated time and time again. What is bad in undergoing knee surgery? Does that stop him in leadership delivery?

The reason why Buhari failed to perform is not because he is old, it is because he lacks capacity and you can't give what you don't have. Buhari fooled a lot of poeple because his profile fits perfectly into the solution of our problem in 2015. Security & Corruption. He is a General who had past history of instilling discipline and fighting corruption. He eventually turned out to be a failure because he failed to show leadership when it matters. I always laugh when people say Buhari failed coz he is old, nonsense premise.

You people should top using false premises to sell your assertion. No scientifically proven fact states that old leaders are less capable than young leaders. NONE!

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by LegendHero(m): 7:15pm On Apr 01, 2022
silibaba:

Me, I don't know ooo. Am only hearing if from your mouth the very first time.

Now you know bro. You heard it from me first.

5 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by silibaba: 7:18pm On Apr 01, 2022
LegendHero:

Now you know bro. You heard it from me first.

I still don't believe you till you convince me more.

3 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by LegendHero(m): 7:22pm On Apr 01, 2022
silibaba:

I still don't believe you till you convince me more.

This is why I said so.

In 2019, his son Yul Edochie specifically resigned his position to support Atiku campaign openly. Remember Atiku was over 70+ year old in 2019 election.

A man that cannot advise his son against supporting Atiku an old 70+ man for Presidency in 2019 who now want to advise Nigeria against voting for a 70 year old man in 2023 shows he is truly FOOLISH!! .

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by Amb1045(m): 7:25pm On Apr 01, 2022
BMC PLENTY ON THIS TOPIC. PEOPLE THAT COLLECT 10K TO TALK RUBBISH. ONE PEREON WITH 20 ACCOUNT TALKING NONSENSE. TINUBU IS OLD TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by Ttalk: 7:25pm On Apr 01, 2022
LegendHero:

This is why I said so.

In 2019, his son Yul Edochie specifically resigned his position to support Atiku campaign openly. Remember Atiku was over 70+ year old in 2019 election.

A man that cannot advise his son against supporting Atiku an old 70+ man for Presidency in 2019 who now want to advise Nigeria against voting for a 70 year old man in 2023 shows he is truly Foolish .

Now it is confirmed that Pete Edochie is an hypocrite

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:31pm On Apr 01, 2022
seunmsg:

I never knew you're the messenger of death to know he is close to his grave.

Can you pinpoint the exact part of his statement that gave him away as a bigot?
IBB also said whoever will be president must be less than 70 and of sound health.

And I believe everyone in Nigeria agrees the next occupant of aso rock should not make the place a nursing home for the sick. Or don't you agree that should be an important factor?

I didn't see him mention his tribe or religion

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:36pm On Apr 01, 2022
LegendHero:

This is why I said so.

A man that cannot advise his son against supporting Atiku an old 70+ man for Presidency in 2019 who now want to advise Nigeria against voting for a 70 year old man in 2023 shows he is truly FOOLISH!! .

And how did you know he didn't advise his son?
Besides, I don't know how his son's political choice stops him from having an opinion.
Obasanjo's son was pro-Buhari in 2019 while OBJ himself was against his return. Does that make OBJ foolish?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by xelly: 7:44pm On Apr 01, 2022
LegendHero:

The same man who can't advise his son from resigning from his job to support a 70+ year old Atiku presidency in 2019 that now suddenly remember he has a brain in 2023 to advise Nigerians against voting 70 years old candidate is nothing but a FOOLISH man.

Meth addict old man.

I thought they said Yorubas have respect for elders? Are we deceived by sycophants?

Pete edochie is 100% right. BullionThief is too old to rule. He should look after himself and not Nigerians looking after him in his old age. Buhari has taught us lessons that we will not forget.

#NoToDrugBarron

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by VladimirPutiin(m): 7:47pm On Apr 01, 2022
LegendHero:

He went to London for his knee surgery and he reiterated time and time again. What is bad in undergoing knee surgery? Does that stop him in leadership delivery?

The reason why Buhari failed to perform is not because he is old, it is because he lacks capacity and you can't give what you don't have. Buhari fooled a lot of poeple because his profile fits perfectly into the solution of our problem in 2015. Security & Corruption. He is a General who had past history of instilling discipline and fighting corruption. He eventually turned out to be a failure because he failed to show leadership when it matters. I always laugh when people say Buhari failed coz he is old, nonsense premise.

You people should top using false premises to sell your assertion. No scientifically proven fact states that old leaders are less capable than young leaders. NONE!

I’m happy you just said the truth. I have been seeing your comments atimes and you have never criticized Buhari the way you are doing now. If i guessed rightly you supported him in 2019. Anyways I’m happy you’re saying the truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by seunmsg(m): 7:55pm On Apr 01, 2022
Ttalk:

Why are the best of Igbo going the ways of IPOB and Osu that filled this platform. Just like Chinue Achebe lost his respect with his infamous book, Pete Edochie too is towing the part of disgrace before he enters grave

It is just so unfortunate. To be honest, I think that’s who they really are. Just that when they are still young and hustling for fame, they normally keep that part of who they are secret from the public. Once they are old and think they have nothing to lose again, they bring out the hateful and bigoted part of them they’ve hidden for so long.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by greatiyk4u(m): 7:57pm On Apr 01, 2022
All these insults on Pete Edochie for voicing out his opinion and you still think sensible Nigerians dey among Tinubu supporters?

Thank God for the new voting system where unverified person can't vote and no more incidence form that helped in the past in bloating number of votes in North and SW,.....2023 result will shock Nigerians as there may be less than 8million votes cast I'm totality and igbo votes will now count across the states in Nigeria,

PDP if serious can take over Lagos in 2023 with the help of block votes from ndi igbo

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by seunmsg(m): 7:58pm On Apr 01, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

I’m happy you just said the truth. I have been seeing your comments atimes and you have never criticized Buhari the way you are doing now. If i guessed rightly you supported him in 2019. Anyways I’m happy you’re saying the truth.

Despite Buhari underperformance, I supported him in 2019 because Atiku was not a better alternative.

13 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by agadez007(m): 7:59pm On Apr 01, 2022
We don’t need a poopoo poopoo President,After the bad luck buhari let’s not put another bad luck there please,lightning don’t strike in the same place two times
Tinubu should retire to irabiji and enjoy his Lagos loot

13 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by seunmsg(m): 8:05pm On Apr 01, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

I never knew you're the messenger of death to know he is close to his grave.

Can you pinpoint the exact part of his statement that gave him away as a bigot?
IBB also said whoever will be president must be less than 70 and of sound health.

And I believe everyone in Nigeria agrees the next occupant of aso rock should not make the place a nursing home for the sick. Or don't you agree that should be an important factor?

I didn't see him mention his tribe or religion

IBB did not mention anyone’s name so we can’t call him out for making a general statement as there is nothing wrong in preferring a younger candidate.

Atiku contested in 2019 as the consensus Igbo candidate and Pete Edochie saw nothing wrong in his age. Atiku has declared for president again and Pete has no problem with him but he specifically has a problem with Tinubu’s age because he’s Yoruba. If it’s just about age, he would simply have made a general statement and not mention Tinubu’s name specifically. It is the usual Igbo bigotry against Yorubas on display and he deserve all the insults he’s getting.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by Ttalk: 8:17pm On Apr 01, 2022
greatiyk4u:
All these insults on Pete Edochie for voicing out his opinion and you still think sensible Nigerians dey among Tinubu supporters?

Thank God for the new voting system where unverified person can't vote and no more incidence form that helped in the past in bloating number of votes in North and SW,.....2023 result will shock Nigerians as there may be less than 8million votes cast I'm totality and igbo votes will now count across the states in Nigeria,

PDP if serious can take over Lagos in 2023 with the help of block votes from ndi igbo

Ask yourself when 1℅ of 5% vote in a population of 200m, INEC will just be shouting inconsequential instead of inconclusive

7 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by greatiyk4u(m): 8:23pm On Apr 01, 2022
Ttalk:

Ask yourself when 1℅ of 5% vote in a population of 200m

The result will shock you

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:26pm On Apr 01, 2022
seunmsg:

IBB did not mention anyone’s name so we can’t call him out for making a general statement as there is nothing wrong in preferring a younger candidate.

Atiku contested in 2019 as the consensus Igbo candidate and Pete Edochie saw nothing wrong in his age. Atiku has declared for president again and Pete has no problem with him but he specifically has a problem with Tinubu’s age because he’s Yoruba. If it’s just about age, he would simply have made a general statement and not mention Tinubu’s name specifically. It is the usual Igbo bigotry against Yorubas on display and he deserve all the insults he’s getting.
Consensus Igbo candidate how? When did the Igbos come out to say he's their candidate? He was more popular in the East by virtue of his party just as Buhari was more popular in the West by virtue of being the APC candidate.

As for mentioning Tinubu, he said "Many people like Tinubu". He actually then said something nice about Tinubu being leader of APC which you his supporters always push even if there are no facts to back that up. Mind you, he also had choice words for the Hausas. The Hausas have not reacted violently nor called him names. Only you the Tinubu group. You guys need to chill a lot.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by danijesus(m): 8:30pm On Apr 01, 2022
LegendHero:

The same man who can't advise his son from resigning from his job to support a 70+ year old Atiku presidency in 2019 that now suddenly remember he has a brain in 2023 to advise Nigerians against voting 70 years old candidate is nothing but a FOOLISH man.

Meth addict old man.
idiot!

6 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by PrinceOfLagos: 8:32pm On Apr 01, 2022
Morenikeji090:
Lol who know this one for Nigeria.. abeg go sleep jare.... Mumu too go dey talk about Tinubu
Dem don know Pete edochie before they know Ashiere Tinubu for Nigeria

11 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President by Ttalk: 8:32pm On Apr 01, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Consensus Igbo candidate how? When did the Igbos come out to say he's their candidate? He was more popular in the East by virtue of his party just as Buhari was more popular in the West by virtue of being the APC candidate.

As for mentioning Tinubu, he said "Many people like Tinubu". He actually then said something nice about Tinubu being leader of APC which you his supporters always push even if there are no facts to back that up. Mind you, he also had choice words for the Hausas. The Hausas have not reacted violently nor called him names. Only you the Tinubu group. You guys need to chill a lot.

Stop defending the hypocrite, we have seen that he only humbled himself to build his career in the SW but now that he feels he has reached the peak of his career he's now showing his true colour of egocentric and parochial mindset

16 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Peter Obi Dumps PDP / Soludo: Peter Obi Knows That He Can’t And Won’t Win / Why Buhari Didn’t Make Assets Public – Aides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.